• 6000 aint nothin

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Monday, December 25, 2023 22:49:36
    Politico reported that a caravan of more than 6000 migrants is on its way through Mexico right now.

Based on other recent migrant reports, 6000 really aint nothin. But what's something, is the way that Politico refers to Biden & Obrador regarding this delightful news:

"The caravan [I'm leaving a few words out] is a clear indication that joint efforts by the Biden administration and Obrador's govt to deter migration are falling short."

Isn't that flowery? It makes it sound like there was actually an effort to deter migration! I'd like to call that hilarious, but that would be so three years ago of me. It's not funny anymore.

What did we do to deserve having all these migrants released into our country without background checks? Oh yea - we voted Democrat.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 07:26:30
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

Isn't that flowery? It makes it sound like there was actually an effort
    to deter migration! I'd like to call that hilarious, but that would be
    so three years ago of me. It's not funny anymore.

It just means that people are waking up to the facts and the media can't dismiss them anymore.

But it's mostly circus at this point.

What did we do to deserve having all these migrants released into our country without background checks? Oh yea - we voted Democrat.

What you mean "we" paleface?

I don't believe the majority of the country voted for this - and that's born out by the fact of so many long-time Democrats saying "we need Trump back".

But the real reason is because the U.S. was the last free country left that the Elitists couldn't control.

... Author of "Lead, follow, or get outta the way."
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 07:13:57
    Isn't that flowery? It makes it sound like there was actually an effo to deter migration! I'd like to call that hilarious, but that would b so three years ago of me. It's not funny anymore.

It just means that people are waking up to the facts and the media can't dismiss them anymore.

They can't completely ignore the topic, but they're still hiding the reality of it.

We, the voters (not me but most of us according to election results.)

But the real reason is because the U.S. was the last free country left that the Elitists couldn't control.

They have a good handle on it now. The elitists who were sick of seeing
    people enjoy this country are reveling now.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 14:15:00
    "The caravan [I'm leaving a few words out] is a clear indication that joint ef
    rts by the Biden administration and Obrador's govt to deter migration are fall
    g short."

Isn't that flowery? It makes it sound like there was actually an effort to det
    migration! I'd like to call that hilarious, but that would be so three years o of me. It's not funny anymore.

What? You mean you don't remember the "Don't come" speech that was given
    by our very qualified and determined Border Czar? :D

What did we do to deserve having all these migrants released into our country thout background checks? Oh yea - we voted Democrat.

There was a report on the network news yesterday morning... I didn't catch which network as it was not my house or TV... that at least one of those recently rounded-up migrants was given a court date in 2031. So, they have roughly 8 years of freedom here in the states before their case will be
    heard.

* SLMR 2.1a * Oxymoron: Plastic Silverware.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 19:10:43
    What? You mean you don't remember the "Don't come" speech that was given by our very qualified and determined Border Czar? :D

She made it sound exciting to come to the border when she said that.

There was a report on the network news yesterday morning... I didn't
    catch which network as it was not my house or TV... that at least one of those recently rounded-up migrants was given a court date in 2031. So, they have roughly 8 years of freedom here in the states before their
    case will be heard.

That's a useful fact to know about! ALL THE LEFTIES SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF IT. How can they defend it? "Gotta do what's right for all the people of the world?"

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, December 27, 2023 08:08:28
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

They can't completely ignore the topic, but they're still hiding the reality of it.

It's hard to hide reality when people are being priced out of living.

We, the voters (not me but most of us according to election results.)

But we now know that the election results were fraudulent.

They have a good handle on it now. The elitists who were sick of seeing people enjoy this country are reveling now.

Hopefully they'll become visible so we know who to do after.

... You can pick your friends, but not your relatives.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)