• Political & Spiritual

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Monday, December 25, 2023 13:52:33
    I think one of Mike 10 commandments is "don't talk too much about religion" or something like that, but this isn't religious/Christain enough to offend our satanic/Democrat friends, I'm (almost) sure of it:

A medium that my wife follows had this to say yesterday:

"I'm being shown that the Trumpet of God is being pushed behind the audience view for they KNOW he can & will shift all the bad into good, once again... BUT the dark e-l-i-t-e forces are pushing the light of God to a place he may not be retrieved from. So the light angels are assisting and protecting his replacement, for this mission is too important to not be fought for! The dark haired man will bring the Trumpet into great V-ictory with him! This is not enough time for the E-l-i-t-e to stop this man like they have done with the Trumpet. He brings facts to the audience but gets cut off by mainstream media newscasters. Or is rudely dismantled by fake audience members that are being paid to degrade him and his character! The dark ones speak into the newscasters ear piece telling them to disrupt him, make him look bad, shut him up, keep him quiet, change the subject. All the while, the newscaster is the one looking dumb because the audience is AWAKENED! They will not fall for such tactics anymore! They are now truth seekers and anyone doing the opposite of that, will not win the audience over! No matter what, this mission will proceed with either the Trumpet or the big 'V'!"

----------
    I've been taking this medium's messages with a grain of salt since 2019. In 2019, she predicted the pandemic, advised that there would be shotty vaccines, advised us to begin growing our own food, and many other eerie pieces of advice that became useful, although I can't say that I followed it all to a T, and she has been wrong about other things along the way.

I like what she's saying here. Like I said; take it with a grain of salt. I like DeSantis better than Vivek, but maybe, just maybe, Vivek was sent from heaven just like Trump was, and maybe he's our guy!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, December 25, 2023 22:42:32
    I think one of Mike 10 commandments is "don't talk too much about religion" or something like that, but this isn't religious/Christain enough to offend our satanic/Democrat friends, I'm (almost) sure of it:

What is it with some Christians? Anything that doesn't line up with their beliefs is "satanic"? I know plenty of non-Christian Republicans, and the vast majority of US Democrats are Christian.

A medium that my wife follows had this to say yesterday:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hey, I've got a bridge to sell her, and some ocean front property in Arizona, too that you may like.

----------
    I've been taking this medium's messages with a grain of salt since 2019. In 2019, she predicted the pandemic, advised that there would be shotty vaccines, advised us to begin growing our own food, and many other eerie pieces of advice that became useful, although I can't say that I followed it all to a T, and she has been wrong about other things along the way.

Even A stopped clock is right twice a day. "mediums" make vague predictions, and later clarify as they realize it's connecting with people about a topic. They're really good con artists.

But, I mean, I shouldn't be surprised that you're getting suckered by a good con artist. Youd lips are still firmly planted on the old, wrinkly, orange posterior of another, and he isn't nearly as good as most "mediums"

--- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Miller on Monday, December 25, 2023 23:19:15
    What is it with some Christians? Anything that doesn't line up with their beliefs is "satanic"? I know plenty of non-Christian Republicans, and the vast majority of US Democrats are Christian.

"Some Christians" and "plenty" and "vast majority" are not real numbers. You're doing this thing called "over-generalizing."

"Satanic" might have been the wrong word to use, but the things that Democrats are doing, according to my religion, are appeasing the devil.

Democrats are allowing, encouraging, and incentivizing evil and despicable things to happen. They're welcoming it, they're inviting it, and they're responsible for it. (Certainly there are a handful of Republicans to blame as well, but there are 0 Democrats who don't share the blame!)

e.g. after school satan clubs, reduced penalties for child molestation, reduced penalties for murder, pardoning murderers, bailing violent protesters out of jail, decriminalizing hard drugs, rewarding violent criminals with marijuana dispensary licenses, forcing Chic-Fil-Et to open on Sundays, forcing citizens to contend with millions of undocumented migrants without background checks, funding extra-judicial assassinations in Russia, letting the Ukraine war happen in the first place, offering assistance to Hamas, ignoring antisemitism, let me get a cup of coffee, and this list will expand tenfold.

• From Scott Labrecque@3:712/1321.3 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 02:58:16
    you do realize that SATAN CLUBS ,etc don't have ANYTHING to do with
    the christian idea of satan, right. in fact The Satanic temple doesn't
    even BELIEVE in a devil, or a God.

What is it with some Christians? Anything that doesn't line up
    with their
    beliefs is "satanic"? I know plenty of non-Christian Republicans, and the vast majority of US Democrats are Christian.

"Some Christians" and "plenty" and "vast majority" are not real numbers. You're
    doing this thing called "over-generalizing."

"Satanic" might have been the wrong word to use, but the things that Democrats
    are doing, according to my religion, are appeasing the devil.

Democrats are allowing, encouraging, and incentivizing evil and despicable things to happen. They're welcoming it, they're inviting it, and they're responsible for it. (Certainly there are a handful of Republicans to blame as
    well, but there are 0 Democrats who don't share the blame!)

e.g. after school satan clubs, reduced penalties for child molestation, reduced
    penalties for murder, pardoning murderers, bailing violent protesters out of jail, decriminalizing hard drugs, rewarding violent criminals with marijuana dispensary licenses, forcing Chic-Fil-Et to open on Sundays, forcing citizens
    to contend with millions of undocumented migrants without background checks, funding extra-judicial assassinations in Russia, letting the Ukraine war happen
    in the first place, offering assistance to Hamas, ignoring antisemitism, let me
    get a cup of coffee, and this list will expand tenfold.

***wcTaglines: To every rule there is an exception, and vice versa.
    --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
    * Origin: EMS!BBS - FIDOnet - 3:712/1321 www.ems-bbs.com (3:712/1321.3)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 07:57:02
    On 25 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Amen

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Shortcut: longest distance between two points

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 14:25:00
    I think one of Mike 10 commandments is "don't talk too much about religion" or
    omething like that, but this isn't religious/Christain enough to offend our sa
    nic/Democrat friends, I'm (almost) sure of it:

Considering that the content is very much more political than religious, I
    will let it stand. However, there is also a rule against making statements about the religions of others, so please let's not lump together Democrats
    and Satanists.

The dark haired man will
    bring the Trumpet into great V-ictory with him!
    [snip]
    I like what she's saying here. Like I said; take it with a grain of salt. I li
    DeSantis better than Vivek, but maybe, just maybe, Vivek was sent from heaven
    ust like Trump was, and maybe he's our guy!

I was going to ask who you thought the dark haired man was, since that description would fit neither Trump nor Biden. :D

* SLMR 2.1a * The one who dies with the most toys is dead.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to SCOTT LABRECQUE on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 14:18:00
    you do realize that SATAN CLUBS ,etc don't have ANYTHING to do with
    the christian idea of satan, right. in fact The Satanic temple doesn't
    even BELIEVE in a devil, or a God.

Correct. There are two meanings to "Satanic." The one you reference,
    where they simply believe things that are contrary to most other religions
    (no god and therefore no satan), and the one that means "worships the
    devil."

Unless you are familiar with the group in question, most assume the latter.

* SLMR 2.1a * Go ahead, back up to the RAM disk. I dare you!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, December 26, 2023 18:59:02
    Considering that the content is very much more political than religious,
    I will let it stand. However, there is also a rule against making statements about the religions of others, so please let's not lump together Democrats and Satanists.

Noted!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Wednesday, December 27, 2023 09:50:00
    Considering that the content is very much more political than religious, I will let it stand. However, there is also a rule against making statements about the religions of others, so please let's not lump together Democrats and Satanists.

One other thing we need to be sure not to do... please do not make any
    calls for "overthrows" or any other things along those lines. I have not
    seen that specifically here but have noted it on other nets.

Yes, this is a BBS network, but it is also very internet exposed. Things
    you say here can show up in internet searches.

* SLMR 2.1a * "Mmmmmmmm.....pie pants."
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Thursday, December 28, 2023 16:53:55
    The entity known as Mike Powell attempted to inform participants
    of this forum of his desire to ban certain words or topics from
    being discussed in public forums. While the prick can do whatever
    he wants, the rest of us here can do whatever the fuck we want.
    After all, this is a public forum, open to all.

Considering that the content is very much more political than
    religious, I will let it stand.

This is a public forum. Participants can discuss whatever the fuck
    they want to discuss. Whether the entity known as Mike Powell likes
    it or not.

However, there is also a rule against making statements about MP>the
    religions of others, so please let's not lump together MP>Democrats and
    Satanists.

Discussing everything openly improves understanding and life gets
    better for all. The entity known as Mike Powell might not like that,
    but that's the way it is.

One other thing we need to be sure not to do... please do not make any calls
    for "overthrows" or any other things along those lines. I have not seen that specifically here but have noted it on other nets.

Elections are violent acts. That is how folks overthrow dictators
    and regimes they do not like. Imagine that. The power of the finger.

I'll let Mad Mike figure out which finger.

Yes, this is a BBS network, but it is also very internet exposed. Things you say here can show up in internet searches.

This is a public forum where participants can show up to say and
    do whatever the fuck they want. Including getting stoned.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Jihad.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, December 28, 2023 19:34:13
    However, there is also a rule against making statements about MP>th
    religions of others, so please let's not lump together MP>Democrats an
    Satanists.

I was going to argue that Democrats have been making great strides for Satanists because of their recent attacks on Christianity and Judaism, and for their tolerance of selfishness, but that was faulty logic on my part. People are individuals. Just like how you told me that I ain't Christian because I invoke God instead of Jesus; a whole religious population doesn't always adhere to the same beliefs.

I don't bless myself when I pass churches; they didn't teach that to us kids at my church.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, December 30, 2023 08:15:25
    Hello Aaron,

I was going to argue that Democrats have been making great strides for Satanists because of their recent attacks on Christianity and Judaism, and for their tolerance of selfishness, but that was faulty logic on my part.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor
    and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray
    for those who persecute you."
    ~ Jesus

People are individuals. Just like how you told me that I ain't Christian because I invoke God instead of Jesus; a whole religious population doesn't
    always adhere to the same beliefs.

"If you love those who love you, what recompense will you have?
    Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers
    only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same?"
    ~ Jesus

I don't bless myself when I pass churches; they didn't teach that to us kids
    at my church.

"So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect."
    ~ Jesus

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Resistance.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)