• Colorado Block

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 10:07:15
    Leftist with the Colorado Supreme Court are participating in election interference and are blocking Trump from the primary ballot.

Why do I say election interference?? Well somewhere in the constitution, and as well as the history of the US, the people vote their representatives into power... Courts should keep their nose out of things... FOR THE MOST PART.

They are trying to use the 14th amendment to keep Trump off the ballot.... That amendment was added in to keep people from the Confederacy off the ballot.

They claim, the leftist and members of the Uni-Party, that Trump incited an insurrection on J6... This is the first insurrection ever where no guns were used and the authorities opened the doors to welcome the masses into the Capital.... Anyway, Trump was impeached after he left office on this matter... and later cleared of that in the senate...

The US Supreme Court needs to put all this election interference to rest...

BTW, Vivek has pledged to pull his name off of the Colorado primary ballot in protest to what just happened. He's asking that other candidates do the same, meaning Ron and Nikki Clinton et. al. ... I say leave Chris Christie on the ballot so he has a chance to win at least 1 race.

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1737290316527370495?s=20

The El Salvadorian President is the 1st global leader to push back on the Biden regime... Who would have thought... A Central American, Latin American, country pointing out the Sh!t show that is currently going on in the US.

BTW, other headlines are now starting to come in where other Republican Candidates are speaking out...

It's always darkest before the dawn...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... You can learn many things from children... like how much patience you have

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 21, 2023 07:52:35
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

BTW, Vivek has pledged to pull his name off of the Colorado primary
    ballot in protest to what just happened. He's asking that other candidates do the same, meaning Ron and Nikki Clinton et. al. ... I say leave Chris Christie on the ballot so he has a chance to win at least 1 race.

Ouch! Did you have to get the grill back out for that burn?

2024 will be a bad, bad year as the Elitists pull out all the stops.

... Don't even TRY to THINK without proper tools.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thursday, December 21, 2023 08:49:16
    On 21 Dec 2023, Ron L. said the following...

BTW, Vivek has pledged to pull his name off of the Colorado primary ballot in protest to what just happened. He's asking that other candidates do the same, meaning Ron and Nikki Clinton et. al. ... I s leave Chris Christie on the ballot so he has a chance to win at least race.

Ouch! Did you have to get the grill back out for that burn?

I think Chris Christie I sour about not being picked as AG or something on Trump's administration. The populous seems to be pointing in the American First direction you would think some of these politicians could read the tea leaves.

2024 will be a bad, bad year as the Elitists pull out all the stops.

This is bad though... If the Trump manages to overcome these Law-Fare attacks stays on the ballots and gets voted in, even with their cheating... They'll have a talking point for the next 4/5 years... Like the Russia hokes, they new it was false... the media knew it was false... but they went with the narrative anyway.

These people are sick

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I have a really good memory, except it's short.

• From Thumper@1:218/601 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 21, 2023 09:43:00
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

Leftist with the Colorado Supreme Court are participating in election interference and are blocking Trump from the primary ballot.

Why do I say election interference?? Well somewhere in the
    constitution, and as well as the history of the US, the people vote
    their representatives into power... Courts should keep their nose out
    of things... FOR THE MOST PART.

They are trying to use the 14th amendment to keep Trump off the
    ballot.... That amendment was added in to keep people from the
    Confederacy off the ballot.

They claim, the leftist and members of the Uni-Party, that Trump
    incited an insurrection on J6... This is the first insurrection ever
    where no guns were used and the authorities opened the doors to welcome the masses into the Capital.... Anyway, Trump was impeached after he
    left office on this matter... and later cleared of that in the
    senate...

The US Supreme Court needs to put all this election interference to rest...

BTW, Vivek has pledged to pull his name off of the Colorado primary
    ballot in protest to what just happened. He's asking that other candidates do the same, meaning Ron and Nikki Clinton et. al. ... I say leave Chris Christie on the ballot so he has a chance to win at least 1 race.

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1737290316527370495?s=20

The El Salvadorian President is the 1st global leader to push back on
    the Biden regime... Who would have thought... A Central American, Latin American, country pointing out the Sh!t show that is currently going on
    in the US.

BTW, other headlines are now starting to come in where other Republican Candidates are speaking out...

Looks like they are now going to try in California too. Just heard it on the news this a.m.

... One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
    === MultiMail/Win v0.52
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Win32
    * Origin: -=The Wastelands BBS Since 1990=- - wastelands-bbs (1:218/601)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Thumper on Thursday, December 21, 2023 12:07:22
    On 21 Dec 2023, Thumper said the following...

Looks like they are now going to try in California too. Just heard it
    on the news this a.m.

I know... and there are now red states, more than Texas and Florida so far, who are talking about removing Biden.

I am confident the US Supreme court will hear and then over turn the case.

I think we've gone down a rabbit hole that has made us look foolish.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Origin of Life? Just check my refrigerator...

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 21, 2023 15:21:15
    Re: Re: Colorado Block
    By: IB Joe to Thumper on Thu Dec 21 2023 12:07:22

I am confident the US Supreme court will hear and then over turn the case.

We can hope so.

I think we've gone down a rabbit hole that has made us look foolish.

We would look far, far more foolish if he had been re-elected and then was found guilty of insurrection.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Friday, December 22, 2023 08:47:07
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I think Chris Christie I sour about not being picked as AG or something
    on Trump's administration. The populous seems to be pointing in the American First direction you would think some of these politicians
    could read the tea leaves.

I think we've long left the time when politicians cared about what their constituents think. They fancy themselves as our rulers, not representatives, and are in politics for their own gain.

This is bad though... If the Trump manages to overcome these Law-Fare attacks stays on the ballots and gets voted in, even with their cheating... They'll have a talking point for the next 4/5 years... Like the Russia hokes, they new it was false... the media knew it was
    false... but they went with the narrative anyway.

But no one cares about what the media says anymore (well, no one with above room temp IQ). And the more the media pushes their false Narrative, the more people wake up and stop watching. At some point, the Elitist's money will run out and they can no longer prop up the failed media companies.

These people are sick

All Elitists are.

... Why get even, when you can get odd?
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Friday, December 22, 2023 10:26:35
    On 22 Dec 2023, Ron L. said the following...

I think we've long left the time when politicians cared about what their constituents think. They fancy themselves as our rulers, not representatives, and are in politics for their own gain.

This is interesting... A few unelected judges are trying to determine who's going to run for Federal office... I do think the US Supreme Court will meet and unanimously overturn the Colorado decision... All that aside... This is interesting... The Republican party of Colorado is being pressured from doing a primary and going with a caucus... where u don't use a ballot... HAHAHAHA... The Elites think they have all the angles covered...

But no one cares about what the media says anymore (well, no one with above room temp IQ). And the more the media pushes their false
    Narrative, the more people wake up and stop watching. At some point,
    the Elitist's money will run out and they can no longer prop up the
    failed media companies.

These people are sick

All Elitists are.

Thank God we have other sources to get information!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Evil triumphs when good people do nothing. - Einstein