• Pedos

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 09:41:07
    Headline...

BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein's High
    Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days "Several Names Linked to Epstein are Emerging" Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentioned?

Can't wait.... Epstein in jail... and "Killed" himself... the groomer, Epstein's side-chick, in jail for grooming... Victims winning lawsuits... But no Pedos names exposed...

I can't wait to see who's on the list...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Confucius say: "Man who runs behind car gets exhausted"

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 10:41:12
    BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein's High Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days "Several Names Linked
    to Epstein are Emerging" Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentioned?

Sounds good! But where did you hear about this?

Can't wait.... Epstein in jail... and "Killed" himself... the groomer, Epstein's side-chick, in jail for grooming... Victims winning
    lawsuits... But no Pedos names exposed...

Right. I don't think Bill Richardson really "died peacefully in his sleep" either. He could easily be in Mexico or on some other pedophile island, and all we know is what the media tells us.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 11:25:05
    On 19 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein's High Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days "Several Names Link to Epstein are Emerging" Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentione

Sounds good! But where did you hear about this?

The Gateway Pundit...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/boom-judge-orders-100-child-predator-j effrey-epsteins/

It shows the court document in the article...

Can't wait.... Epstein in jail... and "Killed" himself... the groomer Epstein's side-chick, in jail for grooming... Victims winning lawsuits... But no Pedos names exposed...

Right. I don't think Bill Richardson really "died peacefully in his
    sleep" either. He could easily be in Mexico or on some other pedophile island, and all we know is what the media tells us.

I truly think think the tied is turning... Tapes are released with Jim Biden proof positive that Biden is corrupt. I think they are wanting Joe to step down because if Trump makes it in it will expose some of this dirty antics.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... How is it possible to have a civil war?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 11:43:39
    I truly think think the tied is turning... Tapes are released with Jim Biden proof positive that Biden is corrupt. I think they are wanting
    Joe to step down because if Trump makes it in it will expose some of
    this dirty antics.

Isn't it eerie (not surprising though) that Trump is the one being investigated for "lying on a loan application" while Jim Biden is the one who defaulted on his obligation to a bank?

Democrats "deserve" credit for their organizational skills.

• From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to IB Joe on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 14:41:01
    Headline...

BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein's High Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days "Several Names Linked to Epstein are Emerging" Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentioned?

Can't wait.... Epstein in jail... and "Killed" himself... the groomer, Epstein's side-chick, in jail for grooming... Victims winning lawsuits... But no Pedos names exposed...

And if anyone in the Trump camp is on the list, including Trump himself, how will you react? Does the list suddenly become "fake news"?

What happens if Trump and Clinton are both on it?

Would you still vote for him?
    --- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 15:25:58
    On 19 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Isn't it eerie (not surprising though) that Trump is the one being investigated for "lying on a loan application" while Jim Biden is the
    one who defaulted on his obligation to a bank?

Democrats "deserve" credit for their organizational skills.

To be honest I think the Deep State are releasing the Cracken on Joe. Cooler heads aren't prevailing with Joe. I'm not sure why someone hasn't told Joe that he can't run... There must be some ego involved. Thank him for getting the ball this far.... but we need to destroy the US and the world as we know it and we can't chance Trump getting in and exposing us.

I just watched a video ... The Benny Show... where he talked for about an hour on this topic... I believe he's right and has a point.

Audio tapes we released via the media of where you can hear Jim Biden shaking down people for money... They also released an other loan repayment for $200,000.00. They also released text messages between Hunter and his Baby momma about child support payments during the time he was spending 100s of thousands of dollars on hookers. Recently Joe's daughter is being exposed to the wrath of the IRS because she owes taxes as well.

There was a document exposed a while back that stated the DOJ hand a bunch of audio evidence... I think it'll trickle it's way out until they have whatever it is that is needed for impeachment or Joe just steps down.

BTW, there was a binder of information that cleated Trump of the Russia stuff... but apparently its missing.... locked in a safe and now it's gone.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Miller on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 15:46:27
    On 19 Dec 2023, Mike Miller said the following...

And if anyone in the Trump camp is on the list, including Trump himself, how will you react? Does the list suddenly become "fake news"?

What happens if Trump and Clinton are both on it?

Would you still vote for him?

What we know is this... Trump knew/knowes Epstein, billionaires know other billionaires. Moreover, Trump's Florida residence is in the same area as Epstein's Florida place. What is known publicly is that Trump Barred Epstein from Mar A Lago because Epstein hit on a young girl... I was read the girl was ~14 years old.

Once Trump found out what a creep he was he distanced himself from Epstein.

I'm not sure if Trump ever flew to the island, or any one in his orbit... I do know one thing... If the Deep State had a record of this... Flight logs and whatnot... Video evidence that is rumored to exist and ore these young women are suing people... Like Prince Andrew and are winning their cases...

If they had dirt on Trump it would have been out there already. They wouldn't have to indict him weekly on fabricated stuff.

Choices are binary in the US... If I had to chose between a Marxist Democrat who wants to destroy the US and buys into the Globalist BS and a flawed Trump who loves the US and it's citizens and wants to fight for those citizens against the Elites...

We all have SIN... but believe me... If there was Epstein dirt on Trump we'd know about it.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tuesday, December 19, 2023 18:41:39
    To be honest I think the Deep State are releasing the Cracken on Joe. Cooler heads aren't prevailing with Joe. I'm not sure why someone
    hasn't told Joe that he can't run... There must be some ego involved.

It seems like Joe has been quite loyal to his elite pals, but he has more affiliations than he can manage, and he's slipping, but for someone to say that to his face, they'd be messing with the most dangerous man in the world.

Thank him for getting the ball this far.... but we need to destroy the
    US and the world as we know it and we can't chance Trump getting in and exposing us.

Trump is teasing them with all that "I'm coming for you" stuff. I love it. But I'm not sure if it's helpful for us.

Audio tapes we released via the media of where you can hear Jim Biden shaking down people for money... They also released an other loan repayment for $200,000.00. They also released text messages between Hunter and his Baby momma about child support payments during the time
    he was spending 100s of thousands of dollars on hookers. Recently Joe's

That's good stuff, but the Democrat voters are the type of people who think that violence, extortion, and prostitution are "cool" things. If congress don't remove Biden by force, then all this sleazy stuff will only help him get re-elected.

There was a document exposed a while back that stated the DOJ hand a
    bunch of audio evidence... I think it'll trickle it's way out until they have whatever it is that is needed for impeachment or Joe just steps
    down.

That's positive thinking. Yes, I think so too. But to help us protect everything that we've worked so hard for, we need to pray to God and to St. Gabriel for justice every day until November, unless they fix this mess faster than that.

BTW, there was a binder of information that cleated Trump of the Russia stuff... but apparently its missing.... locked in a safe and now it's gone.

I heard Dan Bongino talking about this but I don't know the whole story. I don't know what you mean by cleated. Was it evidence that would help Trump or would (supposedly) hurt Trump?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 08:17:47
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein's High Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days "Several Names Linked
    to Epstein are Emerging" Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentioned?

Probably not. It will 100 low level operatives who have pissed off the high Elitists and now will be made to be scapegoats.

This is nothing more than distraction and allows out so-called justice system to say "See, we are doing something."

There is absolutely no reason why the entire list can't be made public. The only reason they aren't allowing it is because of the number of high level Elitists on the list and many empires will fall if they are attached to Epstein.

... Today is a good day to bribe a high--ranking official.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 08:17:47
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

Isn't it eerie (not surprising though) that Trump is the one being investigated for "lying on a loan application" while Jim Biden is the
    one who defaulted on his obligation to a bank?

Our two-tiered system of justice is on display for all to see.

... 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 09:20:00
    Can't wait.... Epstein in jail... and "Killed" himself... the groomer, Epstein
    side-chick, in jail for grooming... Victims winning lawsuits... But no Pedos mes exposed...

I am actually a little surprised that she is still alive, aren't you?

It will be interesting to see if the names actually get exposed.

* SLMR 2.1a * Deja Moo: the feeling you have heard this bull before
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 11:29:24
    On 20 Dec 2023, Ron L. said the following...

Probably not. It will 100 low level operatives who have pissed off the high Elitists and now will be made to be scapegoats.

This is nothing more than distraction and allows out so-called justice system to say "See, we are doing something."

There is absolutely no reason why the entire list can't be made public. The only reason they aren't allowing it is because of the number of high level Elitists on the list and many empires will fall if they are
    attached to Epstein.

Dick Durbin says that he'll move on the Epstein vote in the new year... He may have said that to get people to stop asking him questions...

We'll see

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Real Programmers balance their checkbooks in hex