• Pefect Phone call....

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Saturday, December 09, 2023 11:55:54
    Remember the perfect call made to Ukraine where he was asking questions about Joe Biden' corrupt involvement with his son... Remember he got impeached because he was soooooooooooooo right about asking these questions??

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... You can learn many things from children... like how much patience you have

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to IB Joe on Sunday, December 10, 2023 10:57:58
    On 09 Dec 2023, IB Joe said the following...

Remember the perfect call made to Ukraine where he was asking questions about Joe Biden' corrupt involvement with his son... Remember he got impeached because he was soooooooooooooo right about asking these questions??

100 percent correct Trump was Right!
    Trump is the kind of President that I want back in The White House.
    Any decent hard working American on the Right has the ability to see the same.

Despite having NO Personal or Business ties to Ukraine, and NO experience in the energy sector, Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer were placed on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma.
    They received
    millions in this position.

In exchange, Archer testified that Hunter was required to get help from then-Vice President Joe Biden regarding the Ukrainin prosecutor Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma on corruption charges.

Biden later bragged that he demanded that Ukraine fire Shokin or else the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in aid. Well, son of a b****. He got fired, Biden said laughing. A reliable FBI informant said Burisma CEO Zlochevsky paid
    off the Bidens with $10,000,000 for this service.

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║T R U M P║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 2 0 2 4 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, December 10, 2023 10:07:59
    On 10 Dec 2023, Gregory Deyss said the following...

Despite having NO Personal or Business ties to Ukraine, and NO
    experience in the energy sector, Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer were placed on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma. They received
    millions in this position.

In exchange, Archer testified that Hunter was required to get help from then-Vice President Joe Biden regarding the Ukrainin prosecutor Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma on corruption charges.

Biden later bragged that he demanded that Ukraine fire Shokin or else
    the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in aid. Well, son of a b****. He got fired, Biden said laughing. A reliable FBI informant said Burisma CEO Zlochevsky paid off the Bidens with $10,000,000 for this service.

There is nothing I can add... I saw a meme that was talking about all the children of the political class that were involved in Ukraine...

Can you imagine how rich Nikki Clinton could get with 8 years in the White Hose.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your trip in kilometers

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Sunday, December 10, 2023 18:47:00

Supposedly, Trump was impeached because he threatened to withhold $$$ if Ukraine didn't provide the info being asked for. However, as you pointed out...

Biden later bragged that he demanded that Ukraine fire Shokin or else the U.S. >ould withhold $1 billion in aid. Well, son of a b****. He got fired, Biden said
    laughing. A reliable FBI informant said Burisma CEO Zlochevsky paid
    off the Bidens with $10,000,000 for this service.

Joe Biden did the same thing when he was VP and even bragged about it... no money unless you do what Obama and I ask... and yet neither of them had any legal trouble for doing so.

* SLMR 2.1a * White dwarf seeks red giant for binary relationship
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Monday, December 11, 2023 07:29:50
    Mike Powell wrote to GREGORY DEYSS <=-

Joe Biden did the same thing when he was VP and even bragged about
    it... no money unless you do what Obama and I ask... and yet neither of them had any legal trouble for doing so.

The Two-Tiered System of Justice has been around for a long time.

It's just more overt today.

... You're PC if you think a "chick" is a baby bird.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Monday, December 11, 2023 10:56:00
    Joe Biden did the same thing when he was VP and even bragged about
    it... no money unless you do what Obama and I ask... and yet neither of them had any legal trouble for doing so.

The Two-Tiered System of Justice has been around for a long time.

It's just more overt today.

In particular, it seems to have become more overt during the 2009-2016 time frame.

* SLMR 2.1a * Blesss usss and splassh us, taglinesss for my preciousss
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)