• Axl Rose

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Friday, November 24, 2023 20:09:45
    I forgot to add Axl Rose to my list of political sh*t puppets going down for sexual assault.

Why do all these sexual assault suspects trash Trump and support Biden? What does Biden do that's so good for the sexual predator community?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 25, 2023 08:16:22
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

I forgot to add Axl Rose to my list of political sh*t puppets going
    down for sexual assault.

Why do all these sexual assault suspects trash Trump and support Biden? What does Biden do that's so good for the sexual predator community?

Because he protects them - for a price, I imagine.

... To test a man's character, give him power.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 25, 2023 09:24:10
    On 24 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I forgot to add Axl Rose to my list of political sh*t puppets going down for sexual assault.

I had to look this up... and I have no clue why artists want to voice a view on political on things possibly alienating some of their followers...

I recall a few years ago there was the actresses from the 9 to 5 movie were on the stage... All known lefties except 1, Dolly Parton... The other's were shooting their mouths off virtue signaling and bashing Trump... Dolly on the other had step back and graciously smiled.... Like all artists should do.

I hear Stephan King's book sales are sown exponentially since he started bashing Trump... HAHAHA...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, November 25, 2023 11:59:30
    Why do all these sexual assault suspects trash Trump and support Bide What does Biden do that's so good for the sexual predator community?

Because he protects them - for a price, I imagine.

He probably will, but their Biden endorsements occurred prior to his inauguration.

I don't doubt what you said, but I do doubt that the majority of Biden's celebrity endorsers have skeletons in the closet; they're Democrats for a bigger reason, but I can't figure out the logic to it just yet.

I've suspected that celebrities endorse Democrats because:
    * They're reptilian humanoids defending their cousins
    * They're all sex offenders
    * The entertainment industry suffers somehow under Republican presidencies
    * They're elitists who enjoy watching the middle class suffer

All of those scenarios are still possibilities, but there's no consistent evidence supporting any of them. But I promise that next time I meet a celebrity I'm going to hammer him/her/it with that question!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Saturday, November 25, 2023 12:07:47
    Why do all these sexual assault suspects trash Trump and support Bide What does Biden do that's so good for the sexual predator community?

I had to look this up... and I have no clue why artists want to voice a view on political on things possibly alienating some of their
    followers...

I recall a few years ago there was the actresses from the 9 to 5 movie were on the stage... All known lefties except 1, Dolly Parton... The other's were shooting their mouths off virtue signaling and bashing Trump... Dolly on the other had step back and graciously smiled.... Like all artists should do.

Every time there's a presidential election, Cher always makes the empty promise that she'll "move to Canada" if the Republican gets elected. But 2020 was different; it wasn't just Cher, it was *every* celebrity. I probably annoy people when I overuse this word, but an "unprecedented" number of celebrities endorsed Biden. And in turn we've been seeing "unprecedented" abuses of power, "unprecedented" modification of the demographic, "unprecedented" SARS viruses, and "unprecedented" everything else. They are up to something and they're doing a good job keeping it a secret because I still can't crack the case.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 26, 2023 11:21:21
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

He probably will, but their Biden endorsements occurred prior to his inauguration.

The Biden Crime Family has been around a lot longer than his presidency.

I don't doubt what you said, but I do doubt that the majority of
    Biden's celebrity endorsers have skeletons in the closet;

IHMO: Every successful "celebrity" did some bad things to get to where they are today, or at least were coerced into doing something that created blackmail material.

They either have skeletons in their closets, or they aren't very successful.

I've suspected that celebrities endorse Democrats because:
    * They're reptilian humanoids defending their cousins

We'll need some DNA testing for that.

* They're all sex offenders

A good chunk of them are. And the ones at the top, certainly so.

* The entertainment industry suffers somehow under Republican
    presidencies

Only in that many high ups, and successful people will be jailed for crimes.

* They're elitists who enjoy watching the middle class
    suffer

They all fall into that category.

All of those scenarios are still possibilities, but there's no
    consistent evidence supporting any of them.

That's because most of the evidence is covered up or suppressed.

... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 26, 2023 11:21:21
    IB Joe wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

I had to look this up... and I have no clue why artists want to voice a view on political on things possibly alienating some of their
    followers...

When I'm confused by what people do, I always look at who benefits.

As you correctly point out, the artist certainly doesn't benefit. So the only reason I can see why he does it is because there is a hidden benefit to him to say it. Usually because someone told him to ... or else.

other's were shooting their mouths off virtue signaling and bashing Trump... Dolly on the other had step back and graciously smiled....
    Like all artists should do.

Exactly.

I hear Stephan King's book sales are sown exponentially since he
    started bashing Trump... HAHAHA...

He's not the only one. There are several artists who made nice names for themselves, but ruined themselves by pushing the false Narrative and bashing Trump.

... Tip #9: Add DEVICE=FNGRCROS.SYS to CONFIG.SYS

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sunday, November 26, 2023 10:11:19
    On 26 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

When I'm confused by what people do, I always look at who benefits.

As you correctly point out, the artist certainly doesn't benefit. So
    the only reason I can see why he does it is because there is a hidden benefit to him to say it. Usually because someone told him to ... or else.

Laura Ingraham wrote a book called Shut up & Sing... In it she says to Hollywood et. al. to do what you've been paid to... Act/Sing... keep your nose out of politics.

I wonder if we can hold these idiots to account... The ones that say they are moving to Canada if Trump gets in...

He's not the only one. There are several artists who made nice names for themselves, but ruined themselves by pushing the false Narrative and bashing Trump.

It's just funny... During Hillary's youth she protested the Vietnam war, now she's all in on the endless wars. Recently Niel Young, a 60's protest signer of the Government and Vietnam was is leaving X because he doesn't like free speech there... Because it has counter narratives about endless wars and counter arguments against Government tyranny... Who knew....

As a side note... Gene Simmons is leaving X as well.... I have no clue on this other than he was a frequent flier to pedophile Island will Bill Gates and Bill Clinton.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What does it mean to pre-board? Do you get on before you get on?

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sunday, November 26, 2023 11:48:00
    I hear Stephan King's book sales are sown exponentially since he started bashin
    Trump... HAHAHA...

He's lucky, though. If he'd been bashing Biden or the left chances are
    much higher his books would no longer even be published.

* SLMR 2.1a * Engineers: often wrong, seldom in doubt.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sunday, November 26, 2023 12:02:00
    Every time there's a presidential election, Cher always makes the empty promis
    that she'll "move to Canada" if the Republican gets elected. But 2020 was diff
    ent; it wasn't just Cher, it was *every* celebrity.

Some of them started doing this back when the Republican nominee was a
    Bush. IIRC, many of the same liberal/left-leaning celebs who said they'd
    do so in 2016 and 2020 had made that same promise just about every election cycle... or a promise to stop performing in the US/all-together... since at least 2000.

To my knowledge, only Barbara Streisand and the young lady who was on Suits & is now married to the "spare" prince actually kept their promises (although
    the latter moved back).

* SLMR 2.1a * I wish Noah had swatted those two mosquitoes.....
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sunday, November 26, 2023 13:43:24
    IHMO: Every successful "celebrity" did some bad things to get to where they are today, or at least were coerced into doing something that
    created blackmail material.

I think that's a likely explanation. It makes the most sense so far.

First it's "If you want the job then prove yourself by committing crimes."

then it's:

"Now get in front of the camera and trash Trump or else we'll send evidence of your crimes to the police."

Only the media has the power to do such despicable things.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 26, 2023 14:07:06
    that she'll "move to Canada" if the Republican gets elected. But 2020 wa diff
    ent; it wasn't just Cher, it was *every* celebrity.

Some of them started doing this back when the Republican nominee was a Bush. IIRC, many of the same liberal/left-leaning celebs who said they'd do so in 2016 and 2020 had made that same promise just about every election cycle... or a promise to stop performing in the US/all-together... since at least 2000.

Yea, the "move to Canada" liars are the same idiots from elections past, but wouldn't you say that the quantity of vocal anti-Republican celebrities skyrocketed for the 2020 election?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Monday, November 27, 2023 08:12:08
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I wonder if we can hold these idiots to account... The ones that say
    they are moving to Canada if Trump gets in...

I just don't spend any time or money on them. Get Woke, Go Broke.

But I doubt Canada will take them. Their open border is only into the U.S. not into Canada.

It's just funny... During Hillary's youth she protested the Vietnam
    war, now she's all in on the endless wars.

That's because she benefits from them now.

Recently Niel Young, a 60's
    protest signer of the Government and Vietnam was is leaving X because
    he doesn't like free speech there... Because it has counter narratives about endless wars and counter arguments against Government tyranny...
    Who knew....

I'd call him a "has been", but you have to have "been someone" to be a "has been". Neil is just another Ignorant Elitist who has an inflated ego.

As a side note... Gene Simmons is leaving X as well.... I have no clue
    on this other than he was a frequent flier to pedophile Island will
    Bill Gates and Bill Clinton.

Like most diseases, they can't stand direct sunlight.

... The Negative orgasm: "Oh no, Ohh nooo, OH NOOO !"

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Monday, November 27, 2023 07:31:56
    On 27 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

But I doubt Canada will take them. Their open border is only into the U.S. not into Canada.

I was a Coke drinker up until the company told its employees to be less white... Funny thing is Coke a Cola was created by a retired Confederate solder who was concocting a drink, with cocaine, to self medicate his pain...

The irony did not escape me...

It's just funny... During Hillary's youth she protested the Vietnam war, now she's all in on the endless wars.

That's because she benefits from them now.

I posted a link recently about J6 videos... I was introduced to that fellow on a video he did about Hillery and her lies... It's funny what people do to gain/keep power. I think Bill and Hillary would have divorced a long time ago, but Bill is afraid of her... He doesn't want to become one of her body count.

I'd call him a "has been", but you have to have "been someone" to be a "has been". Neil is just another Ignorant Elitist who has an inflated ego.

I came/come from Canada... Niel's father, he use to write for the Toronto
    Star as a sports write, retired about 20 minutes from my hometown. From time to time we'd see Niel's tour bus parked outside his old man's place.

I just like the irony with what some of these folks were protesting in the 60's is the exact machine they are fighting for 60 some years later...

Like most diseases, they can't stand direct sunlight.

:)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Do device drivers need a chauffeur's license?

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Monday, November 27, 2023 11:12:00
    Yea, the "move to Canada" liars are the same idiots from elections past, but wo
    ldn't you say that the quantity of vocal anti-Republican celebrities skyrockete
    for the 2020 election?

I am not sure if the quality or quantity went up for sure, but they
    certainly had more platforms to express their desires, and the news outlets gave them more air time than they have in recent elections past.

During the 2000 election, for example, there was no Facebook or Twitter. I don't even think there was a MySpace yet. ;) We only heard about it if
    the TV news or newspapers reported it.

* SLMR 2.1a * How do they get Teflon to stick to the pans?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ron L. on Monday, November 27, 2023 21:18:24
    Hello Ron,

I wonder if we can hold these idiots to account... The ones that say
    they are moving to Canada if Trump gets in...

A cult of personality is what gave Germans what they wanted
    decades ago. A new cult of personality is what gives MAGA nuts
    what they want today.

But I doubt Canada will take them.

I was able to tour Canada, without a passport, years ago. All
    I needed to enter was a drivers license. I got to go anywhere and
    everywhere I wanted. No questions asked.

Their open border is only into the U.S. not into Canada.

Their border goes both ways. Back in the good ol' days all one
    needed was a drivers license. But thanks to GWB, everybody now has
    to have a passport.

OTOH, some daredevils found an easy way to skirt the border by
    driving a car airborne at a very speed. Took a while for authorities
    to examine the remains after the car exploded in mid-air, but they
    did manage to cross the border.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    By our spirits, by our blood, we will redeem you, O Al-Aqsa.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 27, 2023 16:12:00
    ldn't you say that the quantity of vocal anti-Republican celebrities >skyrockete
    for the 2020 election?

I am not sure if the quality or quantity went up for sure, but they certainly had more platforms to express their desires, and the news outlets gave them more air time than they have in recent elections past.

During the 2000 election, for example, there was no Facebook or Twitter.
    I don't even think there was a MySpace yet. ;) We only heard about it
    if the TV news or newspapers reported it.

You're on to something. The social media sites are definitely reaching a lot of people, and presumably reaching a lot of voters.

Maybe people aren't as brainwashed by the celebrities as I insist they are, but I noticed a lot more of them (than usual) chiming in against Trump prior to the 2020 election. The Democrats have a million tools at their disposal, so they're just using everything they got.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 08:09:32

I was a Coke drinker up until the company told its employees to be less white... Funny thing is Coke a Cola was created by a retired
    Confederate solder who was concocting a drink, with cocaine, to self medicate his pain...

The three most common things in the universe are:
    1. Hydrogen
    2. Stupidity
    3. Woke Hypocricy

But I'm no longer sure that the order is correct anymore.

I posted a link recently about J6 videos... I was introduced to that fellow on a video he did about Hillery and her lies... It's funny what people do to gain/keep power. I think Bill and Hillary would have divorced a long time ago, but Bill is afraid of her... He doesn't want
    to become one of her body count.

Hence why he's one working to keep the Epstien list hidden. If Bill's name comes out on the list, I'm sure he'll "commit suicide".

I just like the irony with what some of these folks were protesting in
    the 60's is the exact machine they are fighting for 60 some years
    later...

Do you remember the old TV show Room 222?

There was an episode where some students did a sit down protest. They won, but the "leader" of the protest wanted to keep it going because of the power he had.

(Spoiler: I kept waiting for the leader of the protest to set a course for Altair 4.)

... If Version 1.0 works someone goofed...

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 08:09:32
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Mike Powell <=-

Maybe people aren't as brainwashed by the celebrities as I insist they are, but I noticed a lot more of them (than usual) chiming in against Trump prior to the 2020 election. The Democrats have a million tools at their disposal, so they're just using everything they got.

The Propaganda Ministry (which includes MSM and the social media sites) play on a flaw in our BS detectors.

If we hear something that goes counter to what we think from Source1, we tend to discount it. We don't immediately ignore it, but it doesn't get much credibility. Then we hear the same things from Source2 and its credibility "score" goes up. Then we hear it from Source3 and it becomes believeable.

What we don't see is that Source1, Source2 and Source3 are all fed by the same source.

Those of us who know this, know it's BS. But too many people out there haven't figured this out yet. But more are figuring it out every day. The memes on YouTube where they show many, many media outlets saying **exactly** the same line goes a long way.

... What if there were no hypothetical questions?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 08:02:37
    On 28 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

1. Hydrogen
    2. Stupidity
    3. Woke Hypocricy

I read an article the other day that may explain why the left is going after the Mayor of NY with 40 year old rape allegations... Apparently the mayor was quoted saying... Elected officials of large city centers should be followers of Law & Order... AND... they should be fiscally responsible... like republicans... and I think I need to be one...

Mayor of Dallas Texas flipped to Republican... as well as there important races local to the US... and the WORLD...

:)

Poor guy... he just wanted to do the peoples work... and now he's looking at rape allegations...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What was the best thing before sliced bread?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 08:59:14

1. Hydrogen
    2. Stupidity
    3. Woke Hypocricy

But I'm no longer sure that the order is correct anymore.

I wonder wonder what people will say looking back at this point in time...
    from the future... if there is one. Just looking back one day freaks me out.

I posted a link recently about J6 videos... I was introduced to that fellow on a video he did about Hillery and her lies... It's funny wh people do to gain/keep power. I think Bill and Hillary would have divorced a long time ago, but Bill is afraid of her... He doesn't wan to become one of her body count.

Hence why he's one working to keep the Epstien list hidden. If Bill's name comes out on the list, I'm sure he'll "commit suicide".

Bill's a good solder... Hillary will let him have his side bitches while she does book tours and speaking engagements on topics like Trump and Russia collusion cost her the presidency.

I just like the irony with what some of these folks were protesting i the 60's is the exact machine they are fighting for 60 some years later...

Do you remember the old TV show Room 222?

There was an episode where some students did a sit down protest. They won, but the "leader" of the protest wanted to keep it going because of the power he had.

(Spoiler: I kept waiting for the leader of the protest to set a course
    for Altair 4.)

I had to Google the show... and no I don't recall the show... I was watching the 6 million dollar man at ~ that time... Government wasn't involved there because it only took 6 million to fix him. It would have been billions and billions and may have never finished that project.

All that aside... Looks like Hillary got the taste of power... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall the night she found out she lost to Trump... There was the video of her the next day... looking like crap... conceding the race to him... That memory will live with me forever!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 18:35:42
    If we hear something that goes counter to what we think from Source1, we tend to discount it. We don't immediately ignore it, but it doesn't get much credibility. Then we hear the same things from Source2 and its credibility "score" goes up. Then we hear it from Source3 and it
    becomes believeable.

What we don't see is that Source1, Source2 and Source3 are all fed by
    the same source.

We see it. Hopefully other people do too by now, but I get nervous when I see guys like Al echoing TV narratives like he still hasn't learned anything about the lying Democrats.

Learning that the MSM is full of crap is step 1.
    Learning that Fox News, NY Post, etc is full of crap is step 2.

America is 1/2 destroyed already, and some guys are still not passed step 1 yet.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 07:56:46

Poor guy... he just wanted to do the peoples work... and now he's
    looking at rape allegations...

That's what happens when someone pals up with evil people.

... A wife lasts as long as a marriage, an ex-wife for ever.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 07:56:46
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

America is 1/2 destroyed already, and some guys are still not passed
    step 1 yet.

But now we are back to the people who have been indoctrinated and have an attitude that they are always right - no matter what the facts are.

... I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 08:22:16
    On 29 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

Poor guy... he just wanted to do the peoples work... and now he's looking at rape allegations...

That's what happens when someone pals up with evil people.

Sounds like the mayor has had a come to Jesus moment ... Maybe he can Make New York Great Again.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... DOS=HIGH? I knew it was on something...

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thursday, November 30, 2023 07:28:12

Sounds like the mayor has had a come to Jesus moment ... Maybe he can Make New York Great Again.

I doubt it. These kinds of people can never create. They only know how to destroy or squander what someone else has created.

... I don't have all the answers, just those that count.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thursday, November 30, 2023 08:34:19
    On 30 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

Sounds like the mayor has had a come to Jesus moment ... Maybe he ca Make New York Great Again.

I doubt it. These kinds of people can never create. They only know how to destroy or squander what someone else has created.

The New York Mayor is taking on some of the blame... calling out some of the more progressive Democrat policies... Where as the Mayor of Chicago is blaming MAGA right-wing Americans for all the black on black murders and crime. As for Chicago, I thought they would have voted someone better when they got rid of Beetle Juice... They elected someone 10Xs worse...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Friday, December 01, 2023 07:33:39

The New York Mayor is taking on some of the blame... calling out some
    of the more progressive Democrat policies...

Which is why these "sex charges" came to light. Not that he probably didn't do it, but the Elitists only cover up the crimes of their buddies.

Where as the Mayor of
    Chicago is blaming MAGA right-wing Americans for all the black on black murders and crime.

Elitists will never accept responsibility for their failed policies.

As for Chicago, I thought they would have voted
    someone better when they got rid of Beetle Juice... They elected
    someone 10Xs worse...

Everyone with brains left Chicago long ago. So the only people voting are the lazy and stupid looking for a gov't handout.

... When talking nonsense try not to be serious.