• Military Preparedness

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 06:21:38
    Kari Lake was on the Dan Bongino radio show a couple days ago and pointed out something interesting:

The covid-19 vaccine mandate for military personnel was the cause of many people to be fired from their military jobs, and now there's a shortage of recruits. This much is obvious.

However, she also pointed out a not so obvious aspect:

The ones who left are the patriots, and the ones who stayed are the pushovers. That was phase I of Biden's globalist agenda to turn our military into a leftist organization.

Phase II is the woke policies like DEI training for soldiers.

Democrat voters: I hope the extra food stamps were worth it!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 08:08:37
    On 15 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

However, she also pointed out a not so obvious aspect:

The ones who left are the patriots, and the ones who stayed are the pushovers. That was phase I of Biden's globalist agenda to turn our military into a leftist organization.

Interesting... It's too bad she took herself out of the VP race...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Origin of Life? Just check my refrigerator...

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 16:51:00

Kari Lake is great, but she better not lose the us senate race!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 19:27:19

She didn't loose the Governors race, it was stolen.... :) have you watching the news lately... all the voter fraud they've been catching.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Operator, give me the number for 911

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 20:01:22

She didn't loose the Governors race, it was stolen.... :) have you watching the news lately... all the voter fraud they've been catching.

I haven't heard about it. But if there is voter fraud, then that explains just about everything.

Where have you heard about it?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, November 16, 2023 13:22:08

I haven't heard about it. But if there is voter fraud, then that
    explains just about everything.

Too numerous...

Georgia.... https://x.com/mtgreenee/status/1725172899747656105?s=20 https://x.com/JohnBasham/status/1724911576707166624?s=20

Georgia had voting machines flip votes... visible. Georgia said it was the voting machine... Dominion Voting came in and showed that it was human error... someone programmed it to do that...

Arizona
    https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1723430777679941792?s=20

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/29/politics/wisconsin-voter-fraud-harry-wait/index. html

Connecticut mayoral election over turned... https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/11/video-judge-overturns-election-after-d emocrats-caught-ballot-stuffing/

NJ.... Someone recently turned on Bob Menendez on the fraud he committed to get elected... Harvesting ballots and using drop boxes to mail them in

Massachusetts dems caught stealing ballots from mail boxes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/doorbell-footage-shows-woman-stealing-ball ots-from-massachusetts-mailbox-as-officials-probe-allegations-of-voter-fraud/ar -AA1jZAWR

The list goes on and on...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... THE fIRST sTEP iS tO tAKE oFF tHE cAPS lOCK

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, November 16, 2023 21:54:42
    Hello Aaron,

The ones who left are the patriots, and the ones who stayed are
    the
    pushovers. That was phase I of Biden's globalist agenda to turn
    our
    military into a leftist organization.

Third place is not going to get her anywhere.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Jihad.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to IB Joe on Friday, November 17, 2023 03:51:08
    Hello Joe,

I haven't heard about it. But if there is voter fraud, then that
    explains just about everything.

Too numerous...

Trump: 0
    Courts: 60

Bottom Line: Trump lied.

But admittedly does have a perfect record, batting 0 for 60.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Ending 75 years of occupation.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thursday, November 16, 2023 19:56:01

I believe that it's happening. The Democrats have lots of strategies for what they call "winning."

They've managed to figure out that hispanic-majority states vote Democrat, and so now they're trying to change the demographic by making whites the minority.

What do Republicans do to fight back? (Now there's a tougher question for you!)

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Friday, November 17, 2023 08:19:00
    Georgia had voting machines flip votes... visible. Georgia said it was the vot
    ng machine... Dominion Voting came in and showed that it was human error... so
    eone programmed it to do that...

So did they fix them or just leave the votes "as is"?

* SLMR 2.1a * Oooo, Better run, Mr. Wino!!!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, November 17, 2023 07:48:29
    On 16 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I believe that it's happening. The Democrats have lots of strategies for what they call "winning."

They've managed to figure out that hispanic-majority states vote
    Democrat, and so now they're trying to change the demographic by making whites the minority.

What do Republicans do to fight back? (Now there's a tougher question
    for you!)

In the case of the mayoral election being overturned in Connecticut they used the exact same evidence Trump had on the 2020 election.. Pictures of people putting harvested ballots into drop boxes and the list goes on. A judge saw the evidence and overturned that election...

This is a case where the justice system worked....

About the Hispanics... My wife is one... From the Dominican Republic. She's conservative. Most Hispanics that I know are conservative, they are Catholic/Christian... They believe in family.... OMG, go to a Latino family party!!! Somewhere where down the list from God and Family is government. The Democrats have not taken into account the Hispanics conservativeness.

There was an article a few days back where some of the new immigrants have left Chicago to go back to their Central American country...

Videos on youtube showing town hall meeting where the African American residence of the city want to push a vote to de-sancuary their city. Apparently the services that they use to have are going to the illegals and not them.

Yesterday the mayor of NY said he's cutting the police force to under 30,000 and as well as the educational department because of the affects of the illegals...

For those who need the government assistance and can't get it because the Democrat party is chasing new voters. You are correct in saying that the Democrat party is trying to change the demographics in the US... I think people are waking up... watch #walkaway... videos of old school democrats waking up/Red Pilled as to what the Democrats real agenda.

There is a reason that Trump is leading in the Polls... There is a reason that the Left is using Law-fare against him... there is a reason why they are frantic to try and remove him from the election ballots... Because his America First policies are better than the Democrats America last policies. They liked a president who didn't start wars and was the chief of the best economy ever in wold history... And as Trump once said... He's the best presidents since Abe Lincoln... He might be right.... Kinda like he's been right about everything.

Long live Donald Trump!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A book in the hand is worth two on the shelf!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, November 17, 2023 08:03:03
    On 17 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

They are "WORKING" on it. A judge ruled a few days back that the machines were fraught with irregularities... Someone will appeal that... or use that to advance something.... Legal system is slow AF. Good thing, there are several states that have cases in court right now where they are reviewing evidence in a court of law... This is a good thing.

I vote absentee... Florida has the best system... I call each election cycle to order my ballot... They don't mail out randomly to anyone... even dead people or people who have moved out of the state 20 years ago. I have to identify myself with either the last 4 of my Social or my State ID... once I do that they mail me a ballot. BTW, they don't have unprotected drop boxes and if my ballot is NOT received by 4 PM on voting day it's not counted.

We need to have consistent rules... Maybe have a few days early voting ... voter must identify themselves... and no machines

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... DOS=HIGH? I knew it was on something...

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, November 17, 2023 08:35:29
    On 17 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

I gave a kinda short answer in my last reply... I had to drive my daughter to school... SO... I read on my news feed... as early as today. Georgia judge says case on voter machines can move forward... So the slow wheels of justice are moving!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Old computers make great boat anchors

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Friday, November 17, 2023 16:49:45
    About the Hispanics... My wife is one... From the Dominican Republic. She's conservative. Most Hispanics that I know are conservative, they
    are Catholic/Christian... They believe in family.... OMG, go to a Latino family party!!! Somewhere where down the list from God and Family is government. The Democrats have not taken into account the Hispanics conservativeness.

Same here, my wife is hispanic and she taught me to be a conservative after I was brainwashed by the left.

Most of the hispanics that I know are also conservatives also, however, I don't know any illegals, and it's unlikely that illegals will support conservatives since we're on a mission to deport them.

We'll be lucky if we bring more people who pray to America, but it's doubtful that the Democrats are importing tomorrow's conservatives to America.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Saturday, November 18, 2023 09:04:17
    IB Joe wrote to Mike Powell <=-

We need to have consistent rules... Maybe have a few days early voting
    ... voter must identify themselves... and no machines

No early voting.

I would support the idea of sending out ballots by mail early. But to cast the vote, people would have to show up in person and identify themselves. It would make the lines at the polling places to faster if people just showed up to drop off their ballot.

... I tried to drown my sorrows, but they can swim.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 18, 2023 08:25:30
    On 17 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Same here, my wife is hispanic and she taught me to be a conservative after I was brainwashed by the left.

Most of the hispanics that I know are also conservatives also, however,
    I don't know any illegals, and it's unlikely that illegals will support conservatives since we're on a mission to deport them.

We'll be lucky if we bring more people who pray to America, but it's doubtful that the Democrats are importing tomorrow's conservatives to America.

My wife would have been considered as Apolitical... If you talked to her years ago you might not know... Now that we've been together and watch the news together She's come out of the closet as conservative.

I've heard her correct her family on Trump's policies... They get their news from Univision and the Dominican channel called Color Vision...

I read the other day that some illegals are heading back to their Central American homes... I haven't seen an other reports to verify that... But it was on the Internet so it must be true!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, November 18, 2023 08:39:34
    On 18 Nov 2023, Ron L. said the following...

No early voting.

I would support the idea of sending out ballots by mail early. But to cast the vote, people would have to show up in person and identify themselves. It would make the lines at the polling places to faster if people just showed up to drop off their ballot.

I don't personally care... Just identify yourself... No unsupervised drop boxes... No machines... No ballots set out without a personal request.

I like ordering my ballot so that I can research the judges and school board people... Judges don't have an R or D beside their names but they were appointed by people with a R or D beside their name. If they had made any controversial decisions that too will show up.

:)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Old musicians never die. They just decompose!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:19:00
    I vote absentee... Florida has the best system... I call each election cycle to
    order my ballot... They don't mail out randomly to anyone... even dead people o
    people who have moved out of the state 20 years ago. I have to identify mysel
    with either the last 4 of my Social or my State ID... once I do that they mail
    me a ballot. BTW, they don't have unprotected drop boxes and if my ballot is NO
    received by 4 PM on voting day it's not counted.

Kentucky does not do a bad job. I have only voted "absentee" once... that
    was for the 2020 COVID primary where they opened it up to everyone... and
    the rules seemed pretty strict. You had to request a ballot and it had to
    be received by a certain time, signed at least once, and properly sealed or
    it would not be counted.

When you vote in person, early or otherwise, you have to show and ID that
    will allow them to determine what precinct you belong to. They can scan
    the back of our DL and get that. No unprotected drop boxes.

One thing that I don't like here... several years ago the administration
    tried to clean up the voter registrations by removing persons who did not respond to a letter that was sent to their most-recent address if they had
    also not voted in X number of years. The AG at the time, who is now our Democrat Governor, fought them and got names added back.

So, even though I had not been receiving any political material at my home
    that was not addressed to me, I started receiving stuff for previous
    residents, which tells me they at least put people back on the register
    that were now living out of state, or that were dead, and that they may
    have actually gone back and added some people that were already removed
    before the administration did their cleanup.

We need to have consistent rules... Maybe have a few days early voting ... vot
    must identify themselves... and no machines

Our rules seem pretty consistent. Other states are a joke.

* SLMR 2.1a * 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:20:00

I gave a kinda short answer in my last reply... I had to drive my daughter to >chool... SO... I read on my news feed... as early as today. Georgia judge says
    case on voter machines can move forward... So the slow wheels of justice are m
    ving!!!!

Good to hear. With the 2023 elections, they found some machines that were flipping votes but IIRC they caught it during testing before the election started.

* SLMR 2.1a * 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely small values of 5.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:31:00
    About the Hispanics... My wife is one... From the Dominican Republic. She's co
    servative. Most Hispanics that I know are conservative, they are Catholic/Chri
    tian... They believe in family.... OMG, go to a Latino family party!!! Somewhe
    e where down the list from God and Family is government. The Democrats have not
    taken into account the Hispanics conservativeness.

Cubans who were there when the Communists took over, and their decendents,
    also tend to be conservative.

Yesterday the mayor of NY said he's cutting the police force to under 30,000 a
    as well as the educational department because of the affects of the illegals.

He must not be paying attention to what is happening in Sweden.

* SLMR 2.1a * Gone crazy, be back later, please leave message.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:37:00
    No early voting.

I have no issues with early voting so long as they are not tabulating the
    votes or, better still, not announcing results or exit polls before
    official election day polls have closed.

* SLMR 2.1a * Heisenberg may have slept here.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Saturday, November 18, 2023 09:17:11
    I've heard her correct her family on Trump's policies... They get their news from Univision and the Dominican channel called Color Vision...

Telemundo is another propagator. When they're not reporting on "blind woman reads the bible with her hands" they're cheerleading for Democrats.

The leftists who run our country know that the migrants that they're importing have been known to believe gigantic lies such as the "hands that read" and the "Mexican alien mummies."

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 18, 2023 09:53:46
    On 18 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I've heard her correct her family on Trump's policies... They get the news from Univision and the Dominican channel called Color Vision...

Telemundo is another propagator. When they're not reporting on "blind woman reads the bible with her hands" they're cheerleading for Democrats.

The leftists who run our country know that the migrants that they're importing have been known to believe gigantic lies such as the "hands
    that read" and the "Mexican alien mummies."

I forgot about Telemundo...

We need to get things fixed and return back to the remain in Mexico policies that Trump had. There is a huge difference when you have a president who loves his country as appose top someone who's been bought and paid for by our adversaries.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:01:01
    On 18 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

One thing that I don't like here... several years ago the administration tried to clean up the voter registrations by removing persons who did not respond to a letter that was sent to their most-recent address if they
    had also not voted in X number of years. The AG at the time, who is now our Democrat Governor, fought them and got names added back.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing... There are some Democrat run places that have people on their voter rolls since the civil war. Some Democrat run counties have more people voting that actually live in the county... All ages included... Maybe if you haven't voted in X or even XX years there is nothing wrong with getting dropped from the rolls. What's wrong with saying my name is John Doe... I haven't voted in X or XX years... Here's my DL or last 4 of my social... and here's proof I live here... copy of a gas bill or something.

Your right to vote should be sacred... It's valuable... and the ruling class know this... Your vote has the same value as Bill Gate's vote or Barry & Mike Obama's votes.

The Democrats know this... That's why the want Voting season... The want to mail unsolicited votes out to everyone even if they have moved away or died decades ago... This is why they want unprotected drop boxes and ballot harvesting.... BECAUSE they don't want to have to try to convince you that their ideas are good... they just want to cheat!!!

Here's an issue in Florida... Snowbirds come down from NY, or whatever state, they vote there and as well as Florida... Florida has checked and has caught and prosecuted these folks.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Redundant book title: DOS For Dummies

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:03:37

Good to hear. With the 2023 elections, they found some machines that
    were flipping votes but IIRC they caught it during testing before the election started.

I'm glad to hear/see things moving on this front. There's nothing wrong with being open and looking at things... If you've got nothing to hide

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Condense soup, not books!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Saturday, November 18, 2023 11:09:01

Cubans who were there when the Communists took over, and their
    decendents, also tend to be conservative.

I know... Portions of Florida went redder because of the Latino values. The Democrats think they have a block vote with the Latino group but get pissed off when that community is pro-life and pro-family.

:)

I think he is... or may have just started ergo the budget cuts. When you put the citizens of your state last this is what you get. The Mayor of NY maybe a one time deal. They need an other Ruddy to clean things up.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Shortcut: longest distance between two points

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 19, 2023 05:47:35
    We need to get things fixed and return back to the remain in Mexico policies that Trump had. There is a huge difference when you have a president who loves his country as appose top someone who's been bought and paid for by our adversaries.

It seems like that was the best policy we ever had, pertaining to our border.

Mexico doesn't have the same president anymore though. This one might not cooperate with Trump like the previous one did.

But one way or another, Trump will make this country safer than it is right now.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 19, 2023 06:01:26
    I think he is... or may have just started ergo the budget cuts. When
    you put the citizens of your state last this is what you get. The Mayor of NY maybe a one time deal. They need an other Ruddy to clean things
    up.

The GOP is not helpful in NYC. They had a Republican candidate named Curtis Sliwa running against Eric Adams, and that was a careless mistake.

Sliwa sounds nice on the radio, but he doesn't speak to leftists, only to people who listen to his radio show (right-ists.) GOP candidates in liberal cities need to speak to the leftists using words they can understand and relate to (gay stuff, satanic stuff, foodstamp stuff.) Sliwa missed all of those opportunities. And he wears a red beret, which makes him look awkward. Leftists don't get the red beret.

And he was up against bald black guy. Bald black guy gets more votes in NYC based on looks alone. Nobody know what the red beret is about, and nobody cares. They just want to hear magical words like "less jail" and "less prosecution" and "more free stuff."

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 19, 2023 08:22:57
    On 19 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

It seems like that was the best policy we ever had, pertaining to our border.

Mexico doesn't have the same president anymore though. This one might not cooperate with Trump like the previous one did.

But one way or another, Trump will make this country safer than it is right now.

Trump is a master negotiator... He'll restore the boarder and give the citizens safety once again.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A penny saved is not very much

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 19, 2023 09:09:56

The GOP is not helpful in NYC. They had a Republican candidate named Curtis Sliwa running against Eric Adams, and that was a careless mistake.

Sliwa sounds nice on the radio, but he doesn't speak to leftists, only to people who listen to his radio show (right-ists.) GOP candidates in liberal cities need to speak to the leftists using words they can understand and relate to (gay stuff, satanic stuff, foodstamp stuff.) Sliwa missed all of those opportunities. And he wears a red beret, which makes him look awkward. Leftists don't get the red beret.

And he was up against bald black guy. Bald black guy gets more votes in NYC based on looks alone. Nobody know what the red beret is about, and nobody cares. They just want to hear magical words like "less jail" and "less prosecution" and "more free stuff."

It's too bad about things in NY... NYC went from Rudy Giuliani to this current hot mess. I think Joe Biden, and some of these idiot Democrat leaders are the best campaigners for Trump. "Normal" democrats will need to suffer a little more under the New Democrat party policies before they give their head a shake...

I posted Michael Rapaport meltdown on the echo the other day... He said in that meltdown that if he had to choose between Trump and Biden he's going with Trump. This is not a unique case it's a trend...

So.... Lets Go Branden!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good. -Bill Gates.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sunday, November 19, 2023 11:05:00

One thing that I don't like here... several years ago the administration >MP> tried to clean up the voter registrations by removing persons who did not >MP> respond to a letter that was sent to their most-recent address if they >MP> had also not voted in X number of years. The AG at the time, who is now >MP> our Democrat Governor, fought them and got names added back.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing...

Oh, I agree that it is not a good thing! ;)

There are some Democrat run places that
    have people on their voter rolls since the civil war. Some Democrat run count
    s have more people voting that actually live in the county... All ages include
    .. Maybe if you haven't voted in X or even XX years there is nothing wrong wi
    getting dropped from the rolls. What's wrong with saying my name is John Doe
    . I haven't voted in X or XX years... Here's my DL or last 4 of my social... a
    here's proof I live here... copy of a gas bill or something.

I don't see anything wrong with that. In this "purge," if you received the letter, you could respond and they'd not remove you. Several years ago (1980s), a Democrat administration tried something similar and it was allowed. The difference with them is that if you got the letter, you'd already been purged, and they said it would cost you $$$ to be reinstated.

A Republican I am related to got that letter after having only not voted
    for 4 years! They got around paying the $$$ (which I am 100% certain is illegal) by re-registering during a voter registration drive put on by the
    DAR or some other such organization.

While you may be thinking that during 4 years they should have voted, this
    was during a period where the Republicans often didn't run any candidates
    for state or local offices where they lived, and no one was going to unseat Senator Ford or whoever the other D senator and rep were. So, in reality,
    they probably missed one Presidential election and got removed.

Your right to vote should be sacred... It's valuable... and the ruling class kn
    w this... Your vote has the same value as Bill Gate's vote or Barry & Mike Obam
    's votes.

Correct.

The Democrats know this... That's why the want Voting season... The want to mai
    unsolicited votes out to everyone even if they have moved away or died decades >ago... This is why they want unprotected drop boxes and ballot harvesting.... B
    CAUSE they don't want to have to try to convince you that their ideas are good.
    . they just want to cheat!!!

In most cases, it does usually seem to be Democrats that push harder for
    such things.

Here's an issue in Florida... Snowbirds come down from NY, or whatever state, t
    ey vote there and as well as Florida... Florida has checked and has caught and >rosecuted these folks.

They need to continue to vigorously do so. I have known people who voted
    where they used to live but really don't anymore, but never who voted in both places.

* SLMR 2.1a * Goodness! That was close! I almost gave a damn.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sunday, November 19, 2023 10:30:00
    Good to hear. With the 2023 elections, they found some machines that were flipping votes but IIRC they caught it during testing before the election started.

I'm glad to hear/see things moving on this front. There's nothing wrong with ing open and looking at things... If you've got nothing to hide

I wish I could remember where that happened, but they must not have had anything to hide, you are correct there. Otherwise, it'd never been
    reported.

* SLMR 2.1a * What is mind? No matter! What is matter? Never mind!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sunday, November 19, 2023 10:32:00
    I know... Portions of Florida went redder because of the Latino values. The De
    ocrats think they have a block vote with the Latino group but get pissed off wh
    n that community is pro-life and pro-family.

I have a family member who gets upset over this. ;) "They should vote the
    way we think they should!" :D

I think he is... or may have just started ergo the budget cuts. When you put >the citizens of your state last this is what you get. The Mayor of NY maybe a >ne time deal. They need an other Ruddy to clean things up.

So he is doing it on purpose? Nice.

* SLMR 2.1a * The number you have dailed...9-1-1...has been changed...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sunday, November 19, 2023 10:45:00
    The GOP is not helpful in NYC. They had a Republican candidate named Curtis Sli
    a running against Eric Adams, and that was a careless mistake.

In some places, it does not pay to invest too much into an opposition
    candidate when you know whoever it is will have very little chance because
    they are Republican (or, in some cases, Democrat).

Sliwa sounds nice on the radio, but he doesn't speak to leftists, only to peop
    who listen to his radio show (right-ists.) GOP candidates in liberal cities n
    d to speak to the leftists using words they can understand and relate to (gay uff, satanic stuff, foodstamp stuff.)

But if he spent time talking about all that stuff, wouldn't he risk loosing
    the support of Republican/conservative voters? My guess is that he'd be
    outed as a "RINO" and MAGA Republican voters would avoid him.

Our political spectrum has become too divided. Most die-hard D or R folks don't like a candidate who is moderate or would try to make any
    compromises. So they have to ignore the other side (and Independents) and preach to their own choir. If they are in an area where the bigger choir
    is the other side's, they have probably already lost.

Sliwa missed all of those opportunities. A
    nd he wears a red beret, which makes him look awkward. Leftists don't get the d beret.

I don't understand it either. Is there some context behind it?

And he was up against bald black guy. Bald black guy gets more votes in NYC ba
    d on looks alone. Nobody know what the red beret is about, and nobody cares. T
    y just want to hear magical words like "less jail" and "less prosecution" and ore free stuff."

I really don't think color or sex or lack of hair matters so long as you
    are promissing those things... and, in the case of NYC, you are a D.

* SLMR 2.1a * If this were an actual tagline, it would be funny.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 19, 2023 12:45:36
    On 19 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

I don't see anything wrong with that. In this "purge," if you received the letter, you could respond and they'd not remove you. Several years ago (1980s), a Democrat administration tried something similar and it
    was allowed. The difference with them is that if you got the letter,
    you'd already been purged, and they said it would cost you $$$ to be reinstated.

In Canada they do something I wouldn't want the US to do... When you file a
    tax return you can check off a box that says notify the elections people with your information. WOW, can you imagine what the US federal government would do if they had this information...

I just don't think it's a bad idea to purge the roles... We've been informed you passed away... We've been informed you moved... You've been on the voter roles since 1865 and we think there is an issue.... You haven't voted in 3 decades and as a result your name will be purged from the voter rolls... feel free to contact us within the next 30 days.... or feel free to contact use a week before any election cycle to be added back onto the rolls.

Something like that... easy as 3.14.

There was a county in California who had a turnout of 114% One county had more people vote than actually lived there... This has to stop. If you can't make sure you're on a voter list then you shouldn't vote...

Imagine this... Tuesday was chosen... from what I recall... was because once church was over it gave the voter a few days, by horse, to get to the polls... In some cases. 2023 we think it's racist to ask minorities to be able to recall the last 4 of their social or produce some sort of ID or evidence you live in the area... Never mind a 2 day horse ride.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where the bad girls live

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 19, 2023 15:48:38
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

No early voting.

I have no issues with early voting so long as they are not tabulating
    the votes or, better still, not announcing results or exit polls before official election day polls have closed.

The problem that I have with early voting is that that gives them time to tamper with the ballots. We've already seen some locations that have Republican and Democrat preference visible outside the envelope, so they don't even have to open the envelope to dispose of votes that they don't want.

... A low yield atomic bomb is like being a bit pregnant.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 19, 2023 14:24:45

Good to hear. With the 2023 elections, they found some machines th were flipping votes but IIRC they caught it during testing before t election started.

I'm glad to hear/see things moving on this front. There's nothing wrong ing open and looking at things... If you've got nothing to hide

I wish I could remember where that happened, but they must not have had anything to hide, you are correct there. Otherwise, it'd never been reported.

There are several states with lawsuits going on.... and I'm glad to report there are some cases going to trial. At least facts will be presented and hopefully people will do their jobs.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 19, 2023 14:29:09

I have a family member who gets upset over this. ;) "They should vote the way we think they should!" :D

Most American Latinos escaped or are trying to escape oppression... walk/swim all those miles to come to communism 2.0

I think he is... or may have just started ergo the budget cuts. When you >the citizens of your state last this is what you get. The Mayor of NY ma >ne time deal. They need an other Ruddy to clean things up.

So he is doing it on purpose? Nice.

I don't know... He use to tow the party line... Now he's being investigated by Biden's DOJ... He must be on the list... :)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 19, 2023 19:32:56
    I posted Michael Rapaport meltdown on the echo the other day... He said
    in that meltdown that if he had to choose between Trump and Biden he's going with Trump. This is not a unique case it's a trend...

I hope you're right about that, but keep in mind that Michael Rapaport is an assh***. He talks like a jerk, and he doesn't say nice things about anybody. That kind of negativity isn't what's going to help us.

Celebrities are trash. Maybe they weren't born that way, but they die that way.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 19, 2023 19:57:44

I posted Michael Rapaport meltdown on the echo the other day... He sa in that meltdown that if he had to choose between Trump and Biden he' going with Trump. This is not a unique case it's a trend...

I hope you're right about that, but keep in mind that Michael Rapaport
    is an assh***. He talks like a jerk, and he doesn't say nice things
    about anybody. That kind of negativity isn't what's going to help us.

Celebrities are trash. Maybe they weren't born that way, but they die
    that way.

He's not the only guy... I am hopeful that things will turn out. Did you see the results in Argentina?? A MAGA populist just turned the election on it's ear. Globalists are on the run!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sunday, November 19, 2023 20:24:23
    Our political spectrum has become too divided. Most die-hard D or R
    folks don't like a candidate who is moderate or would try to make any compromises. So they have to ignore the other side (and Independents)
    and preach to their own choir. If they are in an area where the bigger choir is the other side's, they have probably already lost.

During a general election, if a Democrat candidate were to offer something moderate, the liberals would still vote for him. I'm sure of it.

I don't understand why a Republican candidate couldn't take the same risk. We are conservatives for dozens of reasons, if we could get 1/2 of our problems solved, wouldn't we be happy?

Sliwa missed all of those opportunities. A
    nd he wears a red beret, which makes him look awkward. Leftists don't ge d beret.

I don't understand it either. Is there some context behind it?

Sliwa is the founder of "The Guadian Angels," a non-profit group that does safety patrols around their neighborhoods. They all wear the red beret. But I only know this because I googled it, and Sliwa can't expect all the voters in NYC to google that. To them, he was just some white guy with a dorky hat.

I really don't think color or sex or lack of hair matters so long as you are promissing those things... and, in the case of NYC, you are a D.

People who live in NYC have to have good jobs. To have good jobs, they have to be smart. Hopefully these "smart" people will be smart enough to identify Adams as the loser who sat around and did nothing (took a vacation to Columbia if that counts) about the migrant crisis and has yet to call Biden out for it.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 19, 2023 20:30:41
    Celebrities are trash. Maybe they weren't born that way, but they die that way.

He's not the only guy... I am hopeful that things will turn out. Did
    you see the results in Argentina?? A MAGA populist just turned the election on it's ear. Globalists are on the run!!!

Yea I hope they can keep him. We might have to move there some day to escape.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Monday, November 20, 2023 09:25:00
    There was a county in California who had a turnout of 114% One county had more
    people vote than actually lived there... This has to stop. If you can't make >ure you're on a voter list then you shouldn't vote...

Do they allow people to register the day of the election? That would
    account for > 100% turnout, but not for more than lived there.

* SLMR 2.1a * Federal Law prohibits the removal of this tagline
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Monday, November 20, 2023 09:45:00
    No early voting.

I have no issues with early voting so long as they are not tabulating the votes or, better still, not announcing results or exit polls before official election day polls have closed.

The problem that I have with early voting is that that gives them time to tamper with the ballots. We've already seen some locations that have Republican and Democrat preference visible outside the envelope, so they don't
    even have to open the envelope to dispose of votes that they don't want.

Early voting <> mail in voting. I would not be for expanding mail in
    voting. We have early in-person voting here and it seems to work.

As for tampering with ballots, they were already supposedly doing that on election night so I think they will try it no matter how many days they
    have to do so.

* SLMR 2.1a * Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Monday, November 20, 2023 09:30:00

I have a family member who gets upset over this. ;) "They should vote the way we think they should!" :D

Most American Latinos escaped or are trying to escape oppression... walk/swim l those miles to come to communism 2.0

A lefty would remind us that some of those latinos were trying to escape right-wing oppression, so communism/socialism might appeal to them if they aren't smart enough to figure out that totalitarianism = totalitarianism no matter which side is doing it (as many leftists cannot seem to figure out).

I don't know... He use to tow the party line... Now he's being investigated by >iden's DOJ... He must be on the list... :)

He got on their bad side when he started complaining about illegal
    immigration after NYC had to start dealing with it.

* SLMR 2.1a * Uncontained entropy experiment gone crazy.......maybe.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Monday, November 20, 2023 09:34:00
    Our political spectrum has become too divided. Most die-hard D or R folks don't like a candidate who is moderate or would try to make any compromises. So they have to ignore the other side (and Independents) and preach to their own choir. If they are in an area where the bigger choir is the other side's, they have probably already lost.

During a general election, if a Democrat candidate were to offer something mod
    ate, the liberals would still vote for him. I'm sure of it.

I don't understand why a Republican candidate couldn't take the same risk. We e conservatives for dozens of reasons, if we could get 1/2 of our problems sol
    d, wouldn't we be happy?

I would think so, yes, and I would expect most folks would. However, with
    all of the "RINO hunting" that MAGA Republicans get up to whenever a
    Republican tries to compromise or moderate their stance, I see plenty of evidence that no, that no longer works.

Sliwa is the founder of "The Guadian Angels," a non-profit group that does saf
    y patrols around their neighborhoods. They all wear the red beret. But I only ow this because I googled it, and Sliwa can't expect all the voters in NYC to ogle that. To them, he was just some white guy with a dorky hat.

Ah-Ha. I know who they are. A lot of people who are of the mindset that Victim < Criminal probably wouldn't be impressed by a Guardian Angel member.

People who live in NYC have to have good jobs. To have good jobs, they have to
    e smart. Hopefully these "smart" people will be smart enough to identify Adams
    s the loser who sat around and did nothing (took a vacation to Columbia if tha
    counts) about the migrant crisis and has yet to call Biden out for it.

I was under the impression that a lot of people who have good jobs in NYC commute in from outside the city. I am also thinking that Adams has
    started complaining about the migrant crisis and, although he hasn't
    pointed a finger directly at Biden, that they may be retaliating against
    him for even bringing it up.

* SLMR 2.1a * Humpty Dumpty was pushed! Well, I saw it on X-Files....
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 20, 2023 08:35:46
    On 20 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Do they allow people to register the day of the election? That would account for > 100% turnout, but not for more than lived there.

Apparently not... I looked it up

:Start

Registration Deadlines

You can apply to register to vote at any time. However, to vote in an election, you must be registered in the state by the book closing date, which is normally the 29th day before each election.

:Finish

Stuff was deleted... But for the most part there are deadlines. I have said in the past that I think right to vote is one of the most important right you have .... next to the second amendment it protects a lot of other rights.

I carry a gun all the time, I avoid states that aren't 2A friendly... I do not do this half heartedly... I bone up on the laws pertaining to my choice. I practice shooting regularly ... All the proper things you need to do...

Elections are a regular thing... It even says in the constitution when they should be held... If you can't get your act together before an election... then you shouldn't vote... If you move into the sate after the 29 day mark... Too late... vote where you came from.

Florida use to let you register for 2 cycles at a time... Now I can only register for 1, including the primary. I order my ballot early because I want to research Judges on the ballots. I deliver by hand the ballot to the election office where the drop box is inside the office and is manned at all times.

I personally think there should be tight rules/laws with elections. It would simply squash doubt...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The shortest distance between two points is under construction

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 20, 2023 08:42:19

Do they allow people to register the day of the election? That would account for > 100% turnout, but not for more than lived there.

That doesn't explain 114, or 112% turn out... or does it explain more people voting that every man, woman and child living in the county.

There should be NO acceptable levels of voter fraud. All counties and all parties should be working towards that goal. There could be some early voting... a few days... Vote on election day... polls close at a certain time... let the victor know they won ... Move on... Can't find secret ballots a week or two later that just magically show up in the mail with no crease marks indicating that they were mailed in...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 20, 2023 08:51:20

A lefty would remind us that some of those latinos were trying to escape right-wing oppression, so communism/socialism might appeal to them if
    they aren't smart enough to figure out that totalitarianism = totalitarianism no matter which side is doing it (as many leftists
    cannot seem to figure out).

Then we're about to get a crap load of refugees from Argentina... A Right-winged Libertarian-Capitalist was just elected in, landslide proportions... There are pictures of his standing by a Gadsden Flag... Hello!!! It's Argentina... He's a Trump supporter and he wants to Make Argentina Great Again...

I am not optimistic as to how he can unwind the damage socialism has done there... High inflation... actually Hyper-Inflation... But for now he has the support of the populous.

I don't know... He use to tow the party line... Now he's being investigat >iden's DOJ... He must be on the list... :)

He got on their bad side when he started complaining about illegal immigration after NYC had to start dealing with it.

The Democrats have no problem eating their own... U walk lock-step or get out of the way!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A truly wise man never argues with a Unicorn

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 20, 2023 21:00:00
    I was under the impression that a lot of people who have good jobs in NYC commute in from outside the city. I am also thinking that Adams has started complaining about the migrant crisis and, although he hasn't pointed a finger directly at Biden, that they may be retaliating against him for even bringing it up.

You're probably right about that. Mayor Adams doesn't seem very smart or articulate, and he very well may have dug his own grave by saying things like "This is going to destroy New York City." It seems like Adams didn't get the memo about "We're changing the Demographic."

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 07:25:56

Early voting <> mail in voting. I would not be for expanding mail in voting. We have early in-person voting here and it seems to work.

As for tampering with ballots, they were already supposedly doing that
    on election night so I think they will try it no matter how many days
    they have to do so.

I guess I'm having flashbacks to the last fake election that we had.

Several areas extended voting (illegally since they didn't have the authority to change election procedures) that allowed them to generate the fake ballots.

To me "early voting" is just a way to legally extend voting and gives the Elitists to fake up more "ballots".

I agree that the Elitists will still cheat, but why make it easier for them and give them more time?

... I thought I was a wit, and I was half right.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 07:25:56
    Mike Powell wrote to IB JOE <=-

My understanding is that you can vote in any area.

Ex: Let's assume that I live in the south end of the state. But I have to attend a conference in a city on the north end of the state. It was too late for me to get a mail-in ballot when I was told I had to attend the conference.

My understanding is that I can vote in that north end area, even though I'm not on their voter roles. It's supposed to balance out. One extra vote in the north end, but one less vote in the south end and that at some point, someone is supposed to verify that I am indeed on the voter roles and that my vote is valid.

... Proofread carefully to see if you any words out!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 09:31:00
    My understanding is that I can vote in that north end area, even though I'm no
    on their voter roles. It's supposed to balance out. One extra vote in the north end, but one less vote in the south end and that at some point, someone is supposed to verify that I am indeed on the voter roles and that my vote is valid.

They *used to* do something like that here in KY, and may still. If you
    voted outside your home area, you were only allowed to vote in certain elections (i.e. not the localized ones). If you were from out of state,
    you could only vote for President, for example, and I think they held those aside for additional verifications. I am fuzzy on that part. If they
    don't verify them at all, it sounds like a potential fraud hazard.

That said, I am not sure they allow that anymore, especially the out of
    state voting.

* SLMR 2.1a * IBM = Institute of Black Magic
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 09:34:00
    To me "early voting" is just a way to legally extend voting and gives the Elitists to fake up more "ballots".

I agree that the Elitists will still cheat, but why make it easier for them an
    give them more time?

Since you have to have an ID to vote here, and all of the early voting is
    in person, I am not sure how they would do that. In an area with lax ID
    laws, expanded mail-in balloting, and unmanned ballot boxes, oh yeah, I can
    see it there.

* SLMR 2.1a * Taglines: the toilet-stall walls of BBSdom.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 07:36:07

They *used to* do something like that here in KY, and may still. If
    you voted outside your home area, you were only allowed to vote in
    certain elections (i.e. not the localized ones). If you were from out
    of state, you could only vote for President, for example, and I think
    they held those aside for additional verifications. I am fuzzy on that part. If they don't verify them at all, it sounds like a potential
    fraud hazard.

I'm pretty sure that here in Michigan, you can vote in a different precinct than you are supposed to. Whether your vote counts or is validates, though, I have no idea anymore. Especially with the Elitists running things here.

That said, I am not sure they allow that anymore, especially the out of state voting.

That I can understand. But that's what absentee voting is for.

... 1 + 2 = 3; Therefore, 4 + 5 = 6.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 07:36:07

Since you have to have an ID to vote here, and all of the early voting
    is in person, I am not sure how they would do that. In an area with
    lax ID laws, expanded mail-in balloting, and unmanned ballot boxes, oh yeah, I can see it there.

Like what they did in Detroit in the last election.

We have it on camera. They closed the tabulation area for a trumped up "emergency". Two people stayed behind, pulled ballots out from under a table (i.e. no chain of custody) and fed the into the tabulator multiple times.

... No, no, nurse! I said SLIP off his SPECTACLES!!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 09:22:00
    They *used to* do something like that here in KY, and may still. If
    you voted outside your home area, you were only allowed to vote in certain elections (i.e. not the localized ones). If you were from out of state, you could only vote for President, for example, and I think they held those aside for additional verifications. I am fuzzy on that part. If they don't verify them at all, it sounds like a potential fraud hazard.

I'm pretty sure that here in Michigan, you can vote in a different precinct than you are supposed to. Whether your vote counts or is validates, though, I
    have no idea anymore. Especially with the Elitists running things here.

We can do that here, at least within our home counties, because there are
    no longer precinct-only polling locations. They are able to scan our
    driver's license, determine which precinct we belong to, and generate a
    paper ballot with the proper races printed on it.

They probably have a little more difficult time if you show up with some
    other form of ID but as long as it has your address and ZIP code, I am
    assuming they figure it out.

That said, I am not sure they allow that anymore, especially the out of state voting.

That I can understand. But that's what absentee voting is for.

I would have thought so, too.

* SLMR 2.1a * Basic Flying Rule #1: Keep the pointy end forward.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 09:53:00
    Since you have to have an ID to vote here, and all of the early voting is in person, I am not sure how they would do that. In an area with
    lax ID laws, expanded mail-in balloting, and unmanned ballot boxes, oh yeah, I can see it there.

Like what they did in Detroit in the last election.

We have it on camera. They closed the tabulation area for a trumped up "emergency". Two people stayed behind, pulled ballots out from under a table (i.e. no chain of custody) and fed the into the tabulator multiple times.

They can do that at any time. Days before the polls open, after they close, the next morning, etc. Those types already have built in plenty of
    opportunity for themselves so early voting doesn't really help them much.

I have heard some claims that they were processing mail-in ballots, but
    that excuse doesn't cover the "multiple times" bit.

What would help there is better controls over who is allowed into the tabulation areas at what times, i.e. you cannot have a closed door
    "emergency" without representation from all sides present, and some sort of date/time stamping that proves ballot processing before/after times when
    they should be processed.

Also there should be some check and balance method to determine if the same ballot was processed (and counted!) multiple times.

If these things are absent, then there is *really* no harm from early
    voting because that is proof that someone has set the system up so they can
    do whatever they want whenever they want, and whatever time legit folks are voting doesn't really matter to them or their scheme.

I am not sure how to fix that, either. I would be very leary of some national-level requirements because we both know the current administration would have all the states allowing all sorts of stupid stuff.

* SLMR 2.1a * Sir! Jem'ha'dar warship approachin-- ^{+Kx NO CARRIER
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 17:32:02
    woopsidoosie

I think he is... or may have just started ergo the budget cuts. When
    you put the citizens of your state last this is what you get. The
    Mayor
    of NY maybe a one time deal. They need an other Ruddy to clean
    things
    up.

The GOP is not helpful in NYC. They had a Republican candidate named Curtis
    Sliwa running against Eric Adams, and that was a careless mistake.

That goes to show you how weak your Republican Party is. Both in NYC
    and in the state of New York. And with the mayor's race being a ranked election, folks could vote for more than one candidate. Which shows
    you how little they think of in regards to Republican candidates.

Sliwa sounds nice on the radio, but he doesn't speak to leftists, only to people who listen to his radio show (right-ists.)

Even Andrew Lang (an independent candidate) bested Sliwa.

Face it. Your guy was a loser in NYC. Not because NYC is a "leftist"
    city, but because voters of all stripes detested your candidate - and
    what he stood for.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Khaybar Khaybar Ya Yahud, Jarsh Muhammad Sauf Ya'ud.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 20:37:48
    Even Andrew Lang (an independent candidate) bested Sliwa.

Face it. Your guy was a loser in NYC. Not because NYC is a "leftist"
    city, but because voters of all stripes detested your candidate - and
    what he stood for.

That's what I'm saying. Sliwa was a mistake. And I've been saying it all along that the GOP and especially the NY GOP are corrupt.

But does it feel good to be part of a party that does such immoral things as hiring RINOs to make sure that the other party loses? It doesn't seem right to me. But at least I don't take any of the blame in the migrants deaths.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thursday, November 23, 2023 08:05:52

I am not sure how to fix that, either.

Paper only. In person, except for absentee voting with all the restrictions around it. Voting only 1 day and all votes counted in each precinct that day.

I would be very leary of some national-level requirements

Those requirements are unconstutional on their face.

because we both know the current
    administration would have all the states allowing all sorts of stupid stuff.

As well as Blue states.

When I've voted, I get a ballot that's numbered. That number goes on the little"card" that I have to fill out at the polling place.

So you would think that it would be fairly easy to do a high level audit of the votes.

X people filled out the little card.
    Y votes were cast.
    Z zotes were spoiled.

You should be able to sort the little cards from 0-X and see if someone's missing or duplicated. You should be able to sort the ballots from 0-(Y+Z) and see if a ballot is missing. And, of course X should equal Y.

Oh, but math is racist.

... You've obviously been educated beyond your intelligence.