• Trump is killing it!!!

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Thursday, November 09, 2023 07:53:37
    I was watching Trump's awesome speech last night when my phone started to blow up with news clips from the 3rd RINO debate.

A lot of what's going on there are people jockeying for a position in the next Trump administration.... All but Chris Christie... He's there for the buffet...

Vivek was killing it.... It was awesome how he pointed out that the head of the RNC should step down... I think she should... I love the way he asked NBC if the Russia collusion story they pumped for years was true or a Hillary Clinton myth... Lets not forget the Laptop from hell.... I could go on ad nauseam about the main stream media's election interference...

I think Trump will be confronted with a diversity hire conundrum... Do you run with someone who has a VJ, though white, like MTG... Or... do you run with someone who is dark skinned but no VJ, like Vivek.

I think his VP picks are boiling down to these two because they can argue and defend Trump's American First policies on their own and quite well I might add.

To be honest I thought he'd have to go with someone more tempered like Kristi Noem to win over the Suburban Moms... But I think Joe Biden will help with that... Bidenomics (Spelling) and policies will Kill/starve more babies than Roe V Wade ever dreamed to do...

Though there were a lot of cringe worthy snippets during the RINO debate... at least they're debating and talking whereas the Democrats and the Biden administration, AKA Barry's 3rd term.... is using Lawfare the mainstream media to silence people who appose their narrative... RFK Jr is one of the casualties of this...

Long live the republic and long live Donald Trump!!!

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A program is used to turn data into error messages.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to IB Joe on Thursday, November 09, 2023 23:51:15
    Hello Joe,

I was watching Trump's awesome speech last night when my phone started to blow up with news clips from the 3rd RINO debate.

Nikki Haley called him "scum" - not really worth watching anyway.

A lot of what's going on there are people jockeying for a position in the next Trump administration....

Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson would make a great team.
    The only question that remains is which jail to put them in.

All but Chris Christie... He's there for the buffet...

Jersey Mike's has sandwich specialties, but no buffet ...

Vivek was killing it.... It was awesome how he pointed out that the head of
    the RNC should step down... I think she should... I love the way he asked NBC if the Russia collusion story they pumped for years was true or a Hillary Clinton myth... Lets not forget the Laptop from hell.... I could go on ad nauseam about the main stream media's election interference...

Putin's puppet is merely echoing the words of his master, calling
    Vlodomyr Zelenskyy a Nazi among other things -

"It has celebrated a Nazi in its ranks. A comedian in cargo pants.
    The man called Zelenskyy. Doing it in their own ranks -- that is not democratic." ~Vivek Ramaswamy, 11/8/2023

Those are his words. Not mine. He said them. Live. And on camera.

I think Trump will be confronted with a diversity hire conundrum...

Trump is scum. Just as Nikki Haley said last night. You do realize
    she was not referring only to Vivek Ramaswamy.

Do you run with someone who has a VJ, though white, like MTG... Or... do you
    run with someone who is dark skinned but no VJ, like Vivek.

Where was your orange clown last night? Where was your orange clown
    during the other debates? Nowhere to be found. Or hiding, hoping not
    to be found. Can't really blame him. Having to defend his brief time
    in office would have been too difficult for him.

I think his VP picks are boiling down to these two because they can argue and defend Trump's American First policies on their own and quite well I might add.

Tucker Carlson is his guy, so the two of them can make history
    as the duo goes down in glorious defeat to an 82-year-old man who
    heeds help to connect the dots.

To be honest I thought he'd have to go with someone more tempered like Kristi Noem to win over the Suburban Moms... But I think Joe Biden will help with that... Bidenomics (Spelling) and policies will Kill/starve more babies than Roe V Wade ever dreamed to do...

Democrats are on a roll with their abortion on demand vote.
    7 for 7 in state elections so far ...
    Women really do want control over their own bodies ...

Though there were a lot of cringe worthy snippets during the RINO debate...

Putin's puppet, Vivek Ramaswamy, came right out and said it,
    calling Ukrainina Prsident Vlodomyr Zelenskyy a Nazi. He also
    called on the RNC Chairwoman to resign. Along with trying to
    bait one of the moderators into a one-on-one debate with him.

at least they're debating and talking whereas the Democrats and the Biden administration,

Donald Trump remains too chickenshit to debate with anyone.
    Ron DeSantis challenged him, and chided him for not showing up.
    Other candidates noticed Trump's absence as well.

AKA Barry's 3rd term....

Barack Obama is happy spending quality time with his wife and
    daughters in Chicago, and thanks the American people for all their
    kindness and support thoughout the years. That is what is so nice
    about a president's third term. It never ends.

is using Lawfare the mainstream media to silence people who appose their narrative...

RFK Jr testified before Congress. And the press covered the story.
    Then he left the Democratic Party, deciding to run as an independent.

RFK Jr is one of the casualties of this...

RFK Jr did not drop out of the presidential race. He is running
    as an independent candidate. And is endorsed by Aaron Rodgers, the
    New York Jets quarterback.

Long live the republic and long live Donald Trump!!!

I wish Donald Trump is in the best of health always. And enjoys
    every day of his stay at whatever facility he is sentenced to.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Your Hole Is Our Goal

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thursday, November 09, 2023 17:38:38
    I think Trump will be confronted with a diversity hire conundrum... Do
    you run with someone who has a VJ, though white, like MTG... Or... do
    you run with someone who is dark skinned but no VJ, like Vivek.

I think his VP picks are boiling down to these two because they can
    argue and defend Trump's American First policies on their own and quite well I might add.

MTG has too much negative publicity already, and Vivek owns a business in China.

Trump needs 7 million liberals to grow up and learn how to prioritize things responsibly. Can they do it?

Trump will need to partner with some idiot celebrity from the TV if he wants to win their votes.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, November 10, 2023 08:55:36
    On 09 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

MTG has too much negative publicity already, and Vivek owns a business in China.

Trump needs 7 million liberals to grow up and learn how to prioritize things responsibly. Can they do it?

Trump will need to partner with some idiot celebrity from the TV if he wants to win their votes.

I have thought this out...Vivek's business in China will not outshine The Biden family's business with China... :) JK, I've had time to digest the 3rd RINO debate... Though I didn't really see it because I was watching Trump's rally... saw the highlights.... Vivek is interesting and entertaining and he strikes a nerve with America First people... I heard some one say that he had the right message but he was the wrong messenger. He freaks me out a little when he gets on a rant he sounds like a Baptist minister.

I mention these two as a possible VP picks because they can fight and effectively argue the America First policies... Can you imagine Judas Pence as VP in todays climate... HAHAHA....

There are several other people... Tame people like Kristi Noem or Tulsi Gabbard are a few names that have been thrown out there... But they have all forgotten one thing... Joe Biden is campaigning for Trump with his America Last policies. When mother's can't feed their babies because of inflation and other stupid policies they'll have their ref pill moment and vote for the orange man...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... "I am" is the shortest sentence in English. Is 'I do' the longest?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Friday, November 10, 2023 15:52:22
    was watching Trump's rally... saw the highlights.... Vivek is
    interesting and entertaining and he strikes a nerve with America First people... I heard some one say that he had the right message but he was the wrong messenger. He freaks me out a little when he gets on a rant

He seems like he's one of us, but it could be that he's just smart. It's hard to trust anyone after some of the backstabbing we've seen (McCarthy, McConnell, Pence, Rona McDaniel, etc.)

There are several other people... Tame people like Kristi Noem or Tulsi Gabbard are a few names that have been thrown out there... But they have

I don't like the idea of taking great governors away from their states. I hope to someday move to a red state like South Dakota, and when I get there, I want it to still be red.

all forgotten one thing... Joe Biden is campaigning for Trump with his America Last policies. When mother's can't feed their babies because of inflation and other stupid policies they'll have their ref pill moment
    and vote for the orange man...

People are not waking up. People are still drawn to Democrats for some idiotic reason. Living in a state with a good governor is our best bet.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 11, 2023 11:55:01
    On 10 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

He seems like he's one of us, but it could be that he's just smart. It's hard to trust anyone after some of the backstabbing we've seen
    (McCarthy, McConnell, Pence, Rona McDaniel, etc.)

I have a hard time trusting him as well, he seems too polished. If what he says is genuine he needs to be in the administration somewhere... The guy stays on point and argues extremely well. As for "ALL" the people you mentioned... The deep state and uni-party have deep roots and they have no problem destroying the constitution and country to stay in power.

I don't like the idea of taking great governors away from their states.
    I hope to someday move to a red state like South Dakota, and when I get there, I want it to still be red.

I think Kristi is in her second term. She has an awesome resume... Though she is softly spoken she's a true Republican and supports Trump through and through. I just feel, and this in my opinion, that Trump is up against pure evil and he may need to go with a pit bull with lipstick such as MTG who can fight the fight beside Trump...

I think Trump should put Lindsay Graham in his administration... not because he'd add value... If anything we can get Lindsay to stop voting for endless wars... What a ephin nut case.

People are not waking up. People are still drawn to Democrats for some idiotic reason. Living in a state with a good governor is our best bet.

People are waking up... relax eat some popcorn and enjoy the show!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... As a matter of fact, it IS a banana in my pocket!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Saturday, November 11, 2023 20:07:37
    I have a hard time trusting him as well, he seems too polished. If what he says is genuine he needs to be in the administration somewhere...

Yea Ramaswamy is either thinking just like us, or he's the RINO 2.0, with advanced features.

I think Kristi is in her second term. She has an awesome resume...
    Though she is softly spoken she's a true Republican and supports Trump

I've researched "the most Republican states" and found that South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming have had mostly Republican governors for the past several decades. But the home prices in those states are too high for me. (We get what we pay for.)

through and through. I just feel, and this in my opinion, that Trump is up against pure evil and he may need to go with a pit bull with lipstick such as MTG who can fight the fight beside Trump...

No, it's a fact that he's up against evil. Everyone loves MTG but there's a small chance that she'll turn on us. Besides, we need to do some race-baiting
    like the Democrats do. There's a fantastic podcaster named Kira Davis who would destroy Kamala in a debate.

I think Trump should put Lindsay Graham in his administration... not because he'd add value... If anything we can get Lindsay to stop voting for endless wars... What a ephin nut case.

Yea he is nutty. I don't trust him. He flip flops on his support for Trump, which is not helpful.

People are waking up... relax eat some popcorn and enjoy the show!!!

At least these sleazeball Democrats legalized weed in my state. While they're doing evil, immoral, dangerous stuff, I can at least get stoned without having to buy weed from Obama's sons.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 12, 2023 09:56:37
    On 11 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Yea Ramaswamy is either thinking just like us, or he's the RINO 2.0, with advanced features.

I've seen a video where they were using past Vivek speeches with ones Obama gave and there were similarities... Haunting... Both Obama and Vivek are polished so it maybe because of that... some kind of voodoo formula they are using ... OR... the government and media is using some kind of voodoo formula to mess me up. I'm on the fence and I need to just enjoy the entertaining aspect to all this while I research it.

I've researched "the most Republican states" and found that South
    Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming have had mostly Republican governors for the past several decades. But the home prices in those states are too high for me. (We get what we pay for.)

I think there'll be a correction in the real estate market that will make
    2009 a breeze... Market prices are high, interest on mortgages high... When I say high I mean Snoop Dog High... for those who live in the above mentioned states ... Housing and mortgage rates are Willie Nelson High... All that coupled with the way they print money in DC.... we are doomed.

No, it's a fact that he's up against evil. Everyone loves MTG but
    there's a small chance that she'll turn on us. Besides, we need to do
    some race-baiting like the Democrats do. There's a fantastic podcaster named Kira Davis who would destroy Kamala in a debate.

There are several people out there that can do that effectively... Candice Owens... Dr. Swain... She does PregarU videos now... and YES there needs to be a counter offensive to the Lefts exploitation of race.

I think Trump should put Lindsay Graham in his administration... not because he'd add value... If anything we can get Lindsay to stop voti for endless wars... What a ephin nut case.

Yea he is nutty. I don't trust him. He flip flops on his support for Trump, which is not helpful.

True.... But he's never seen a war he didn't want to fund...

At least these sleazeball Democrats legalized weed in my state. While they're doing evil, immoral, dangerous stuff, I can at least get stoned without having to buy weed from Obama's sons.

Biden's son... I listen to a baptist minister talk on some issues... He's a political junky and sometimes throws the Bible in there from time to time. As Americans we were lax on cultural norms... and then all of a sudden the left is pushing ideas about abortion after babies are full term and even post natal abortion... We have no one to blame but ourselves... The argument use to be legal, rare, safe and effective to snapping their little necks and dismembering them to get them out of the womb up to and including the day of delivery.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, November 12, 2023 12:56:53
    I've seen a video where they were using past Vivek speeches with ones Obama gave and there were similarities... Haunting... Both Obama and
    Vivek are polished so it maybe because of that... some kind of voodoo

I think I know what you mean by "polished." These things that he says are things that I'd say too if I had the chance, but I doubt that I could use the right words live in front of an audience. They probably use Xanax or something.

named Kira Davis who would destroy Kamala in a debate.

There are several people out there that can do that effectively...
    Candice Owens... Dr. Swain... She does PregarU videos now... and YES there needs to be a counter offensive to the Lefts exploitation of race.

I'm pretty sure that Candace Owens is some sort of RINO puppet. She said she was going to "run for president" but then she never did. I wrote to her and said "Forget about being president - help us fill the empty GOP sections of our ballots in NY" but now she's not running for president and she's not listening to my advice either, and she's selling cellphones instead.

Kira Davis filled in for Dan Bongino one day last week, and I was blown away by everything she had to say. I am amazed that somebody didn't pull the plug on her as she went on about "blacks need to break the chains and stop voting Democrat! I wish they would wake up!" She says things that need to be said, but nobody else is saying them, kinda like Ramaswamy. (I think she should permanently replace Dan Bongino at least, if we can't get her to run for office!)

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 12, 2023 14:36:16
    On 12 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I think I know what you mean by "polished." These things that he says are things that I'd say too if I had the chance, but I doubt that I could
    use the right words live in front of an audience. They probably use
    Xanax or something.

I like Vivek... I'm just taking a wait to see thingy before I dive in head first.

I'm pretty sure that Candace Owens is some sort of RINO puppet. She said she was going to "run for president" but then she never did. I wrote to her and said "Forget about being president - help us fill the empty GOP sections of our ballots in NY" but now she's not running for president
    and she's not listening to my advice either, and she's selling
    cellphones instead.

Like I said we have talent on our side...

Kira Davis filled in for Dan Bongino one day last week, and I was blown away by everything she had to say. I am amazed that somebody didn't pull the plug on her as she went on about "blacks need to break the chains
    and stop voting Democrat! I wish they would wake up!" She says things
    that need to be said, but nobody else is saying them, kinda like Ramaswamy. (I think she should permanently replace Dan Bongino at least, if we can't get her to run for office!)

I look forward to seeing her someday!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives