I love Republicans.
    Especially when they are on stage.
    And get mad.
    Really mad.
    At each other.

"You're just scum."
    ~ Nikki Haley to Vivek Ramaswamy

Whey did she say that?
    Because Vivek had the hots for Nikki's daughter.

"We've become a party of losers."
    ~ Vivek Ramaswamy, not wanting to be outdone by Nikki Haley

There was more of where that came from, but I'll spare the details.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    If we don't get it / Shut it down!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, November 09, 2023 06:25:44
    I love Republicans.
    And get mad.
    Really mad.
    At each other.

"You're just scum."

She showed us what a psycho really looks like.

Ramaswamy wasn't even saying anything bad about her daughter, just "she uses TikTok." What would happen if someone actually insulted that lunatic's daughter?

Nicky Hailey proved that she definitely wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure of being president (and that she's a psycho.)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, November 09, 2023 23:51:22
    Hello Aaron,

I love Republicans.
    And get mad.
    Really mad.
    At each other.

"You're just scum."

She showed us what a psycho really looks like.

She wasn't just talking about Vivek Ramaswamy, as they
    are all scum. Including the orange clown who refused to
    show up.

Ramaswamy wasn't even saying anything bad about her daughter, just "she uses
    TikTok." What would happen if someone actually insulted that lunatic's daughter?

Ramaswamy is the sicko, going after the children of other candidates,
    as well as the RNC chairwoman. What a dick.

Nicky Hailey proved that she definitely wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure of being president (and that she's a psycho.)

Ramaswamy called Ukrainian President Vlodomyr Zelenskyy a Nazi
    and said that he was "absolutely unpersuaded" by Zelenskyy's call
    for more aid. IOW, Ramaswamy admitted to being Putin's puppet -
    live and on camera - for all to see.

And you are proud of that.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make Sure Your Next Erection Is In Safe Hands

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, November 09, 2023 18:00:17
    show up.

Trump knows that those multi-candidate debates are a sh**show. Nobody gets to express themselves fully, and they are subjected to leftist media antics. Wait until there's just 1 other person to debate with, and Trump will be there.

Ramaswamy is the sicko, going after the children of other candidates,
    as well as the RNC chairwoman. What a dick.

The RNC chairwoman is a dick. She has no agenda, no ambition, and no good candidates. She's MIA while we all suffer the consequences. Every word out of his mouth was the truth.

Ramaswamy called Ukrainian President Vlodomyr Zelenskyy a Nazi
    and said that he was "absolutely unpersuaded" by Zelenskyy's call
    for more aid. IOW, Ramaswamy admitted to being Putin's puppet -
    live and on camera - for all to see.

Zelensky is a corrupt panhandling mooching parasite. He needs to learn how to wash dishes, or make tacos. He let the Ukrainian civilians down bigtime.

When you watch Russia amass troops around your border, and you do nothing about it, you have failed.

When you have women and children fleeing to Poland, and you separate children from their fathers, you have failed.

When you come to the USA asking the taxpayers to fund a war against the world's largest superpower, you have failed.

When you forget to shave for more than 2 weeks, and you show your fluffy face on TV, you have failed.

And you are proud of that.

Every country that's not the USA can suck it.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, November 09, 2023 20:56:58
    She wasn't just talking about Vivek Ramaswamy, as they
    show up.

When your leading by what Trump is leading by there is no need to show up,
    By the way Trump is leading Biden in several swings states, that is per the New York Times by the way, but Biden does not believe it and I suspect you don't either, no worries there is plenty hot chocolate w/ the mini-marshmellows to drink up as you think about how you lost.

Why would anyone vote for Biden, he is a fool. Inflation is still driving everything up gas, food everything. You might claim differently but the Wall Street knows better then Lee Lofaso https://tinyurl.com/3e28am3u

Bidenomics is a political failure.

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║T R U M P║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 2 0 2 4 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... Great minds think alike; small minds run together

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, November 10, 2023 08:14:27
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Lee Lofaso <=-

Trump knows that those multi-candidate debates are a sh**show. Nobody
    gets to express themselves fully, and they are subjected to leftist
    media antics. Wait until there's just 1 other person to debate with,
    and Trump will be there.

It's just circus. It seems that most people know that just looking at the ratings from the last debate.

Ramaswamy is the sicko,

I know that that's Lee, but I have never seen such a glowing recommendation. If the Ignorant Elitists hate Vivek, he must be good for the country.

The RNC chairwoman is a dick. She has no agenda, no ambition, and no
    good candidates. She's MIA while we all suffer the consequences. Every word out of his mouth was the truth.

Oh, she has an agenda and ambition. It just has nothing to do with the RNC or the U.S. She's a plant and the head of the corruption of the RNC.

Zelensky is a corrupt panhandling mooching parasite. He needs to learn
    how to wash dishes, or make tacos. He let the Ukrainian civilians down bigtime.

He's an elitist installed "president". He's there do to a task for his masters. And if he can be in on the Biden Crime Family's money laundering system, then so much the better.

Every country that's not the USA can suck it.

And that's the right attitude for us today.

... I am correct, the rest of you are wrong!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Friday, November 10, 2023 06:40:50
    Ramaswamy is the sicko,

I know that that's Lee, but I have never seen such a glowing recommendation. If the Ignorant Elitists hate Vivek, he must be good
    for the country.

Yea, he must be doing something right. From now on, we ought to measure a candidate's competency based on how much opposition they get from the leftists, instead of on how much campaign money they can raise.

The RNC chairwoman is a dick. She has no agenda, no ambition, and no good candidates. She's MIA while we all suffer the consequences. Ever word out of his mouth was the truth.

Oh, she has an agenda and ambition. It just has nothing to do with the RNC or the U.S. She's a plant and the head of the corruption of the RNC.

She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she and her globalist pals (probably) thought that he would lose.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Friday, November 10, 2023 10:19:00
    Trump knows that those multi-candidate debates are a sh**show. Nobody
    gets to express themselves fully, and they are subjected to leftist
    media antics. Wait until there's just 1 other person to debate with,
    and Trump will be there.

That is partially the fault of those running the debates. They used to moderate debates. Yes, having more that 3 or so candidates makes that more difficult but, after watching parts of debates from 2016 to present, even
    when they only have 2 candidates they let them ramble on or speak over each other or do other things that make it impossible to really know what the
    answer to the question was.

I also believe this is on purpose.

* SLMR 2.1a * Usually a man with flowers has deflowering in mind...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Friday, November 10, 2023 10:37:00
    She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she and her
    l
    balist pals (probably) thought that he would lose.

I don't know about that but, if you listened to some of the things that Jen Psaki said before the 2022 elections, it is very obvious that
    Democrat-leaning donators and other sources were supporting Republican candidates in primaries (in 2020 and before) that the Dems thought would
    not win in the general election.

She said it was a dangerous practice and had backfired "before."

So the next time someone tries to tell you that Soros, or some other left-leaning money source, "donates to Republicans, too," you can bet it is probably true but you can also remember why they do so... not because they support that candiate, but because they are trying to interfere.

* SLMR 2.1a * You radiate cold shafts of broken glass!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ron L. on Friday, November 10, 2023 21:57:35
    Hello Ron,

[..]

Ramaswamy is the sicko,

I know that that's Lee, but I have never seen such a glowing recommendation.
    If the Ignorant Elitists hate Vivek, he must be good for the country.

"It has celebrated a Nazi in its ranks. A comedian in cargo pants.
    The man called Zelenskyy. Doing it in their own ranks -- that is not democratic." ~Vivek Ramaswamy, Republican Debate, 11/8/2023

There you go. The sick puppy - in his own words.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    I Take A Sheet In The Pool

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, November 10, 2023 16:11:08
    She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she and l

I don't know about that but, if you listened to some of the things that Jen Psaki said before the 2022 elections, it is very obvious that Democrat-leaning donators and other sources were supporting Republican candidates in primaries (in 2020 and before) that the Dems thought would not win in the general election.

Which candidates do you think fell into that category?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, November 11, 2023 08:42:22
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Yea, he must be doing something right. From now on, we ought to measure
    a candidate's competency based on how much opposition they get from the leftists, instead of on how much campaign money they can raise.

That does seem to be a more accurate measuring stick.

She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she
    and her globalist pals (probably) thought that he would lose.

That's certainly a possibility. I recently watched an entertaining montage on YouTube of "Trump Can't Win". They certainly didn't think he had a chance. It shows how much in a bubble these people are.

But, then, they are Elitists and don't associate with the Plebes.

... I'm not worthless. I can always serve as a bad example.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Saturday, November 11, 2023 09:00:00
    She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she and
    l

I don't know about that but, if you listened to some of the things that Jen Psaki said before the 2022 elections, it is very obvious that Democrat-leaning donators and other sources were supporting Republican candidates in primaries (in 2020 and before) that the Dems thought would not win in the general election.

Which candidates do you think fell into that category?

The way Jen strongly suggested it was something they'd tried before and it backfired, I am certain it was some of what are now big names.

Back in 2016, and some in 2020, there were a lot of candidates the
    Democrats did not think would win that did, and that turned out bad for
    the Democrats. MTG is one that I strongly suspect unknowingly
    receive support from Democrats in her primary. Brobert is another one. Kentucky's Massey may have been, too. Santos (or whatever his real name
    is) up in NY probably did also.

The impression I got was they backed far-right candidates who turned out to have a message that resonated with general election voters, which is something those donors didn't forsee.

I firmly believe that, in 2016, Trump did, too. Maybe not directly in the
    form of donations to his campaign, but in the form of donations to groups
    that ran negative ads about other primary candidates. I believe that to be part of the reason that so many Democrats "in the know" were certain that Hillary had him beat, and the reason they got lazy during her campaign.

* SLMR 2.1a * Tongue-tied & twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, November 11, 2023 19:10:40
    She probably tried to screw us over by recruiting Trump, because she and her globalist pals (probably) thought that he would lose.

That's certainly a possibility. I recently watched an entertaining montage on YouTube of "Trump Can't Win". They certainly didn't think he had a chance. It shows how much in a bubble these people are.

But, then, they are Elitists and don't associate with the Plebes.

Now I'm interested in finding out how exactly is the RNC governed. Wrong; that's the obvious part, but it's the other details that I'd like to know. Like how did Rona become the chairperson? And how are the individual county chairpersons appointed?

Dr Oz was a mistake. Herschel Walker was a mistake. Marc Molinaro is a mistake. My whole state is a mistake.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Saturday, November 11, 2023 19:31:04
    Back in 2016, and some in 2020, there were a lot of candidates the Democrats did not think would win that did, and that turned out bad for the Democrats. MTG is one that I strongly suspect unknowingly
    receive support from Democrats in her primary. Brobert is another one. Kentucky's Massey may have been, too. Santos (or whatever his real name is) up in NY probably did also.

I understand. I was suspicious of MTG & Boebert also. Their ads were too over the top. And obviously going "over the top" only speaks to the conservative base, and of course there's no need to speak to them in the first place because they already know who to vote for. (And of course it pushes moderates further away!)

And by the way things are going with Boebert, it looks like she's still on the Democrat payroll. We're lucky that there's enough conservatives in their districts to keep them afloat.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 12, 2023 08:40:16
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Now I'm interested in finding out how exactly is the RNC governed.
    Wrong; that's the obvious part, but it's the other details that I'd
    like to know. Like how did Rona become the chairperson? And how are the individual county chairpersons appointed?

I'm sure that you'll find someone like Soros or Schwab somewhere in it.

Dr Oz was a mistake. Herschel Walker was a mistake. Marc Molinaro is a mistake. My whole state is a mistake.

Yup. It's become very clear that the Republican Party is "controlled opposition" meant to give us the illusion of choice.

... My other computer is a Commodore PET.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sunday, November 12, 2023 15:34:00
    Dr Oz was a mistake. Herschel Walker was a mistake. Marc Molinaro is a mistake.
    My whole state is a mistake.

I am not sure that Walker was a complete mistake. If they'd tried getting
    him into politics a generation earlier... when you still had Georgians who would remember his football career, I suspect he could have won. As it
    was, I think they were desparate to get someone in there with some name recognition that might cause voters to bite.

* SLMR 2.1a * She cried away her life since she fell off the cradle!!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Sunday, November 12, 2023 15:36:00
    Now I'm interested in finding out how exactly is the RNC governed. Wrong; that's the obvious part, but it's the other details that I'd
    like to know. Like how did Rona become the chairperson? And how are the individual county chairpersons appointed?

Is the "Eat ze bugs" Schwab related at all to the Charles Schwab investment firm?

* SLMR 2.1a * "Stamp Collection?? Ha-Ha!" - Nelson
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 13, 2023 00:06:32
    I am not sure that Walker was a complete mistake. If they'd tried
    getting him into politics a generation earlier... when you still had Georgians who would remember his football career, I suspect he could
    have won. As it was, I think they were desparate to get someone in
    there with some name recognition that might cause voters to bite.

The GOP needs a better plan than that. They appear to be taking clues from the Democrats, getting big names behind them, but it's a wanna-be situation, and they're just not up to speed.

Democrats have Google, while Republicans barely have a phone book.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 13, 2023 07:27:17
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

Is the "Eat ze bugs" Schwab related at all to the Charles Schwab investment firm?

That I don't know.

... Any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Monday, November 13, 2023 10:47:00

This Republican was using the internet long before most Democrats he knew
    were. ;)

* SLMR 2.1a * "My therapist was right...God DOES hate me!!!"-J.Sherman
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, November 13, 2023 20:55:20

This Republican was using the internet long before most Democrats he knew were. ;)

Yea, but the party chairpersons aren't there yet. They're still learning how to use Compuserve :)