• They Have The Evidence

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Friday, October 20, 2023 15:42:11
    Apparently they have found direct evidence of money being paid to Jim Biden from a foreign company, not to Jim's business account but rather his personal account... on that same day Jim wrote Joe a check for the exact same amount to Joe's personal account.

For those who have an IQ of between 0-25... Google the old term and insert it there... I think the machine is getting ready to punt Joe.... The only thing more confused than Joe Biden is Michelle Obama's gynecologist...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A house is a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Friday, October 20, 2023 17:38:20
    Apparently they have found direct evidence of money being paid to Jim Biden from a foreign company, not to Jim's business account but rather his personal account... on that same day Jim wrote Joe a check for the exact same amount to Joe's personal account.

Who found direct evidence? What evidence?

For those who have an IQ of between 0-25... Google the old term and insert it there... I think the machine is getting ready to punt Joe.... The only thing more confused than Joe Biden is Michelle Obama's gynecologist...

It is MAGA who is confused.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Saturday, October 21, 2023 08:49:56
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

Apparently they have found direct evidence of money being paid to Jim Biden from a foreign company, not to Jim's business account but rather
    his personal account... on that same day Jim wrote Joe a check for the exact same amount to Joe's personal account.

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but no. Joe's been on the take for a long, long time now.

For those who have an IQ of between 0-25...

i.e. the Ignorant Elitsts here. I won't name names since we all know who they are.

I think the machine is getting ready to punt Joe....

He's an albatross, that's for sure. And I think they realize that now.

The only thing more confused than Joe Biden is Michelle Obama's gynecologist...

Now that's a doctor that should have his license removed. Any gyno who sees a man has already failed his exams.

... Do ya really believe her when she says size don't matter?
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, October 21, 2023 07:59:02
    On 21 Oct 2023, Ron L. said the following...

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but no. Joe's been on the take for a
    long, long time now.

Had they found 1% of the same evidence against Trump the would have impeached him a 3rd or 4th time.... What a minute... They impeached him twice with no evidence and and one of those times during a perfect phone call asking about Joe Biden's crime family

For those who have an IQ of between 0-25...

i.e. the Ignorant Elitsts here. I won't name names since we all know
    who they are.

;)

I think the machine is getting ready to punt Joe....

He's an albatross, that's for sure. And I think they realize that now.

The Elites wanted to dump trump for drinking a glass of water carefully with his hand under the glass.... BUT they let someone who clearly has cognitive issues run the free world into the ground. They have finally found a way to depopulate the world.... Funding proxy wars between nuclear powers...

The only thing more confused than Joe Biden is Michelle Obama's gynecologist...

Now that's a doctor that should have his license removed. Any gyno who sees a man has already failed his exams.

;)

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... My tagline could eat your tagline for breakfast

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)