• Re: "Reform the motion to

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, October 08, 2023 09:31:51
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Our leftist friends from Fido are silent on this issue, and that's
    because it's something that they endorse. They're glad that the
    Republican party serves them the way that it does.

Exactly.

I've come to realize this only recently, like within the last couple years. The RNC doesn't respond to emails. The NY GOP doesn't respond to emails. Rep Marc Molinaro doesn't respond to emails. When you're part
    of a corrupt covert operation, you don't respond to emails; it's not
    their idea of "being productive."

I always attributed it to "not leaving a paper trail".

Many moons ago, I had a bad manager. He would constantly backpeddle and say that he didn't say something (even though the whole group said that they heard him say it). One day, I got fed up and put in my status report something along the lines of "Because of <manager's> communication issues, I will no longer accept verbal requests from my management. All requests must be made in writing."

That set of an interesting firestorm. But he basically all but admitted that the reason he didn't want to do it in writing would be so there would be no paper trail if he told me to do the wrong thing.

... Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sunday, October 08, 2023 09:40:36
    I've come to realize this only recently, like within the last couple years. The RNC doesn't respond to emails. The NY GOP doesn't respond emails. Rep Marc Molinaro doesn't respond to emails. When you're part of a corrupt covert operation, you don't respond to emails; it's not their idea of "being productive."

I always attributed it to "not leaving a paper trail".

I had an email paper trail running with my county's Republican committee chairman back when I was complaining about too many uncontested races. But after getting nowhere with him, there's nobody higher in the chain of command (not that I can find contact info for.) The same problem persists in my county now, despite us now having a new committee chairman. This one is a smarter animal though, because he doesn't even reply.

Many moons ago, I had a bad manager. He would constantly backpeddle and say that he didn't say something (even though the whole group said that

I had a boss like that too! He told me what to do, I did it, then he complained because I did it. I was more nutty back then, and I accused him of having

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)