• "Reform the motion to vac

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, October 07, 2023 09:00:27
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

It's a creepy feeling when you realize that hundreds of house GOP reps, who we all thought were our "friends," have turned out to be part of a very snakey society!

I had that creepy feeling a while ago when it became appearant that there is no Democrat or Republican parties. There's only the Uniparty and the illusion that we have a choice.

I long ago stopped voting party and started to vote person.

... Avoid the 5 o'clock rush - always leave work at noon.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, October 07, 2023 07:40:08
    It's a creepy feeling when you realize that hundreds of house GOP rep who we all thought were our "friends," have turned out to be part of very snakey society!

I had that creepy feeling a while ago when it became appearant that
    there is no Democrat or Republican parties. There's only the Uniparty
    and the illusion that we have a choice.

Our leftist friends from Fido are silent on this issue, and that's because it's something that they endorse. They're glad that the Republican party serves them the way that it does.

I've come to realize this only recently, like within the last couple years. The RNC doesn't respond to emails. The NY GOP doesn't respond to emails. Rep Marc Molinaro doesn't respond to emails. When you're part of a corrupt covert operation, you don't respond to emails; it's not their idea of "being productive."

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)