• Republican Dog & Pony Show

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 11:44:13
    https://youtu.be/KsH4gK_vO6k?si=zTN1r3DGCSyjEfVC

The Uni-Party is real... House member Byron Donalds says there is enough to impeach Biden... If you take his own words... If you don't fire that prosecutor in 6 hours you aren't getting the money... and SOB they did.

Look at the paper trail... money flowing into shell accounts and then being dispersed out to the Biden Crime Family.

There are whistle blowers and people connected to the transactions attesting to the under-handedness of these transactions...

Hunter said to his sister... I think it was her... a female family member anyway... That he wouldn't make... Might have been his eldest daughter... Where Hunter said.... I won't make you pay 50% of your paycheck like my father did... paraphrased of course...

Hunter got paid 10's of millions of dollars that he didn't pay taxes on... He was paid in money as well as hard assets like cars and diamonds... Money going out to all the family members... including small grandchildren and the widows of Beau Biden... years after Beau's death...

There are enough public admissions... There is enough witness testimony.. there is enough of a paper-trail... There is 99.999999999999% more evidence against Joe Biden than they had against Donald Trump... Things are partisan... I know.... but they should hold a trial...

McCarthy needs to step aside...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)