• Re: Idiots that don't kno

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, August 24, 2023 08:13:56
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Björn Felten <=-

I don't rely on the news. Fox News is an undercover leftist
    organization.

The term is "controlled opposition". Fox News is there to give us the illusion that it's anti-elitist when it is, in fact, controlled by the Elitists.

NY Post & Revolver.News are my top news sources.

Is there anything better?

I don't know about "better", but I usually look at Epoch Times. Ground.News is growing on me - I like their labels they put on the articles so you can know the bias.

... The tuna doesn't taste the same without the dolphin.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Thursday, August 24, 2023 10:46:36
    I don't rely on the news. Fox News is an undercover leftist organization.

The term is "controlled opposition". Fox News is there to give us the illusion that it's anti-elitist when it is, in fact, controlled by the Elitists.

Yes, that is a perfect description. And they are trying to steer conservatives the wrong way, in subtle ways.

I don't know about "better", but I usually look at Epoch Times. Ground.News is growing on me - I like their labels they put on the articles so you can know the bias.

Of course we can still get real news from the MSM, but we just have to decode it, figure out what they're trying to instill, and then get a red pen and make a bunch of corrections.

These online news sources are ok, but they all have an angle of some sort. Revolver.news is pro-Trump, which is fine with me, but biased for sure.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From Ron Lauzon@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, August 25, 2023 07:57:21
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron L. <=-

These online news sources are ok, but they all have an angle of some
    sort. Revolver.news is pro-Trump, which is fine with me, but biased for sure.

Bias isn't bad - when you are aware that it's biased. That's why Ground.News is growing on me since they clearly label the bias of the news article.

... Both of his feet are firmly planted in the air.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron Lauzon on Friday, August 25, 2023 11:40:41
    These online news sources are ok, but they all have an angle of some sort. Revolver.news is pro-Trump, which is fine with me, but biased RL> AT> f
    sure.

Bias isn't bad - when you are aware that it's biased. That's why Ground.News is growing on me since they clearly label the bias of the
    news article.

Ground.news looks decent but it's odd that Bjorn is suggesting it.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)