• Idiots

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Wednesday, August 16, 2023 21:28:35
    I was watching the News and the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life was before my eyes...

The Democrats want to construct HUGE machines to suck carbon out of the air... SUCK carbon out of the air... Of course it'll cost billions and possibly trillions.

This happens naturally... Trees do it.. take carbon dioxide out of the air and replaces it with oxygen.... Moreover, the oceans do the same... Why can't they just plant some trees.

It's like the idiot who's running Chinada right now... going on about carbon taxes ... Like taxing something is going to fix things... Truth be told... Chinada does NOT have a huge carbon footprint... in fact the number is negative.... BECAUSE ~80% of the country is empty and full of trees with oceans on 3 sides. But yet the Liberal government will virtue signal to all the other globalists about their carbon tax and the stupidity

Structures that suck carbon out of the air...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thursday, August 17, 2023 07:43:54
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

I was watching the News and the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life was before my eyes...

AOC said something? Or was it Biden? :)

The Democrats want to construct HUGE machines to suck carbon out of the air... SUCK carbon out of the air... Of course it'll cost billions and possibly trillions.

Actually, what it will do is funnel billion/trilions of tax dollars into holding companies run by their cronies who will never produce anything.

Standard Democrat Practice.

This happens naturally... Trees do it.. take carbon dioxide out of the
    air and replaces it with oxygen....

Plants, in general, do it.

But here's the interesting thing about trees: When they get old, they actually RELEASE carbon back into the air. Look up why the Great Smoky Mountains are "smoky". It's quite interesting.

So if they actually want to reduce carbon, we need to HARVEST trees to keep them from getting too old and plant new ones. i.e. do the exact OPPOSITE of what the tree-huggers want.

Why can't they just plant some trees.

They can't create enough graft around that plan.

If we want to reduce the carbon footprint, we can always get rid of all our gov't. The amount of CO2 they generate without any benefit is astounding.

... As your Doctor I advise you to drink heavily.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Thursday, August 17, 2023 08:17:00
    It's like the idiot who's running Chinada right now... going on about carbon t
    es ... Like taxing something is going to fix things... Truth be told... China
    does NOT have a huge carbon footprint... in fact the number is negative.... B
    AUSE ~80% of the country is empty and full of trees with oceans on 3 sides. B
    yet the Liberal government will virtue signal to all the other globalists abo
    their carbon tax and the stupidity

Canada has to make up for China's surplus, which China is not required to do anything about. :(

That does sound dumb, but I just read the gender-minotaur post, so this is
    only the second-dumbest thing I have read so far this morning. :)

* SLMR 2.1a * Pain is just God's way of hurting you.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to IB Joe on Thursday, August 17, 2023 08:09:29

Stupid are the people who fall for it, but smart are the Democrat strategists who invented "global warming" years ago and now "climate change."

Just ask any excitable idiot "Do you like having an earth to live on?" and the answer is going to be "Yes!" Then ask them if they're gonna vote for the candidate who wants to "save the earth" or the candidate who wants to "save the money." Excitable idiots will go with the first option.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thursday, August 17, 2023 10:31:08
    On 17 Aug 2023, Ron L. said the following...

AOC said something? Or was it Biden? :)

Not everything stupid comes from those 2... It was an article I read about the administrations plans to build these plants....

Actually, what it will do is funnel billion/trilions of tax dollars into holding companies run by their cronies who will never produce anything.

Yup, that's exactly what I thought... U'd think someone would speak up about this...

If we want to reduce the carbon footprint, we can always get rid of all our gov't. The amount of CO2 they generate without any benefit is astounding.

Now you're talking!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... How do I set my laser printer to stun?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thursday, August 17, 2023 10:32:42

That does sound dumb, but I just read the gender-minotaur post, so this
    is only the second-dumbest thing I have read so far this morning. :)

Day's still young...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... This virus requires Microsoft Windows 3.x

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, August 17, 2023 10:34:42
    On 17 Aug 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Stupid are the people who fall for it, but smart are the Democrat strategists who invented "global warming" years ago and now "climate change."

Just ask any excitable idiot "Do you like having an earth to live on?"
    and the answer is going to be "Yes!" Then ask them if they're gonna vote for the candidate who wants to "save the earth" or the candidate who
    wants to "save the money." Excitable idiots will go with the first
    option.

I know... we are in trouble with the younger generation..

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... No honey, I can't eat with the family. My computer gets lonely!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Friday, August 18, 2023 08:34:15
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

Yup, that's exactly what I thought... U'd think someone would speak up about this...

They are. But you'll never hear it from the Propaganda Ministry... er.. Mainstream Media.

... Insert disk 5 of 4 and press any key to continue

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, August 18, 2023 08:34:15
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

You forgot the "global cooling" phase they went through. :)

Their batting average on this topic so far is 0.

Just ask any excitable idiot "Do you like having an earth to live on?"
    and the answer is going to be "Yes!" Then ask them if they're gonna
    vote for the candidate who wants to "save the earth" or the candidate
    who wants to "save the money." Excitable idiots will go with the first option.

Which demonstrates how the schools have been failing for a long, long time now.

They produce people who can't think for themselves and blindly defer to the "experts". They cannot question anything - and, really, it makes them nervous to question the experts.

I noticed this 40 years ago when I was in High School.

... Your aims are high, and you are incapable of much.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Friday, August 18, 2023 13:35:27
    vote for the candidate who wants to "save the earth" or the candidate who wants to "save the money." Excitable idiots will go with the firs option.

Which demonstrates how the schools have been failing for a long, long
    time now.

They produce people who can't think for themselves and blindly defer to the "experts". They cannot question anything - and, really, it makes
    them nervous to question the experts.

"Don't question the experts" is not in my vocabulary. The media are not an expert at anything besides broadcasting the media.

A real scientist makes his or her own statistics. Doesn't just follow some narrative that begins with "Studies suggest...". The media makes people think that they don't have to figure anything out, because they want us to believe that "everything is just so obvious" when it's obviously not.

The schools though? All I know is that they're opening kids up to the gender thing a little, but I won't let that distract me from bigger issues at hand.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, August 19, 2023 09:01:47
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

"Don't question the experts" is not in my vocabulary. The media are not
    an expert at anything besides broadcasting the media.

No, but the Media claim that they are passing on the messages of the experts.

Wait. Doesn't that make them priests?

A real scientist makes his or her own statistics. Doesn't just follow
    some narrative that begins with "Studies suggest...". The media makes people think that they don't have to figure anything out, because they want us to believe that "everything is just so obvious" when it's obviously not.

They are pandering to the crowd who won't (or can't) think and want someone else to tell them what to think and do.

The schools though? All I know is that they're opening kids up to the gender thing a little, but I won't let that distract me from bigger
    issues at hand.

The schools are where it all starts. They need to beat curiosity, critical thinking and logic at an early age to make adults that are compliant.

... I have a dirty mind, I mud wrestle with my conscience.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Saturday, August 19, 2023 21:57:53
    The schools though? All I know is that they're opening kids up to the gender thing a little, but I won't let that distract me from bigger issues at hand.

The schools are where it all starts. They need to beat curiosity, critical thinking and logic at an early age to make adults that are compliant.

In my state, school-age kids are propagated at school, propagated by the media when they get home, and then if they work for the state when they grow up, they're forced to pay union dues which fund the Democrat party.

And Republicans combat the issue by accepting bribes and by saying things like "I don't want to normalize impeachment."

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, August 20, 2023 08:25:12

In my state, school-age kids are propagated at school, propagated by
    the media when they get home, and then if they work for the state when they grow up, they're forced to pay union dues which fund the Democrat party.

My dad was in the Teacher's Union way back when. But many of the teachers in his school started seeing the corruption and didn't want to fund it. Back then Teachers could leave the Union, but they made it as difficult as possible (small window of time, during the time of year most people were on vacation, etc.). And even then, they still forced you to pay some dues because "the Union negotiates on your behalf."

And Republicans combat the issue by accepting bribes and by saying
    things like "I don't want to normalize impeachment."

Republicans are a sham. They are fake opposition to give us the illusion that we have choice.

... Your analyst has you confused with another patient.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Monday, August 21, 2023 07:35:18
    My dad was in the Teacher's Union way back when. But many of the
    teachers in his school started seeing the corruption and didn't want to fund it. Back then Teachers could leave the Union, but they made it as difficult as possible (small window of time, during the time of year
    most people were on vacation, etc.). And even then, they still forced
    you to pay some dues because "the Union negotiates on your behalf."

And Republicans combat the issue by accepting bribes and by saying things like "I don't want to normalize impeachment."

Republicans are a sham. They are fake opposition to give us the
    illusion that we have choice.

That's becoming more and more obvious. Republicans have had opportunities to battle labor unions, but they chose not to. They should be doing something about labor unions right this minute, but they're more focused on their taglines and cheesy sales pitch than they are on actually defeating tyrants.

"Losing is not an option" <- Lee Zeldin for state governor

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, August 21, 2023 08:07:12

That's becoming more and more obvious. Republicans have had
    opportunities to battle labor unions, but they chose not to. They
    should be doing something about labor unions right this minute, but they're more focused on their taglines and cheesy sales pitch than they are on actually defeating tyrants.

Exactly. They want to LOOK like they are doing something, without really doing something.

I want to start looking in to their sources of funding. I wonder how many Elitist doners I can find.

... Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 11:16:11
    I want to start looking in to their sources of funding. I wonder how
    many Elitist doners I can find.

Mike Pence don't get it that nobody (other than the media) likes him. Somebody is "investing" money into his lost cause, but he's as undesirable as Chris Christie.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, August 23, 2023 07:20:10

I want to start looking in to their sources of funding. I wonder how
    many Elitist doners I can find.

Mike Pence don't get it that nobody (other than the media) likes him. Somebody is "investing" money into his lost cause, but he's as
    undesirable as Chris Christie.

I keep wondering if they are really that clueless (an indication that they are Elitist since those people have no self-awareness), or are they getting paid as fake opposition to draw support from stronger candidates, or just to create the illusion that there is choice.

... Bush says "No new taxes!", Clinton says, "No, NEW taxes!"

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Wednesday, August 23, 2023 12:35:33
    Mike Pence don't get it that nobody (other than the media) likes him. Somebody is "investing" money into his lost cause, but he's as undesirable as Chris Christie.

I keep wondering if they are really that clueless (an indication that
    they are Elitist since those people have no self-awareness), or are they getting paid as fake opposition to draw support from stronger
    candidates, or just to create the illusion that there is choice.

The Elitists want us to think that Biden is "polling badly," because phrases like that trigger the liberal "activists" who pop up around election day.

But at the same, they want us to think that Trump is wounded by all the bogus accusations.

With no choice left, they think we'll support some puppet jerk like Pence or Christie. (It won't work! It's gonna be Biden or Trump!)

I still can't find a single leftist who has anything bad to say about Biden.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, August 23, 2023 19:28:13
    On 23 Aug 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Mike Pence don't get it that nobody (other than the media) likes
    Somebody is "investing" money into his lost cause, but he's as undesirable as Chris Christie.

I keep wondering if they are really that clueless (an indication that they are Elitist since those people have no self-awareness), or are th
    getting paid as fake opposition to draw support from stronger candidates, or just to create the illusion that there is choice.

The Elitists want us to think that Biden is "polling badly," because phrases like that trigger the liberal "activists" who pop up around election day.

But at the same, they want us to think that Trump is wounded by all the bogus accusations.

With no choice left, they think we'll support some puppet jerk like
    Pence or Christie. (It won't work! It's gonna be Biden or Trump!)

They could care less, according to some Four Dollar a gallon,
    (Yes, dam it GALLON and not 3.78541 liters) Is A-ok because people got money, I would have a lot more of that money if I was paying the same when Trump was President.

These same people would attempt to give me "what for" w/ the metric system. Who Cares? There are much bigger problems in the U.S. then making "holier-than-thou" statements about the U.S. not totally using the metric system.

The NFL season is right around the corner and there is not one team among thirty two teams within the NFL that refers to a yard as 0.9144 meters.

You're right not one of these snowflakes mentions anything bad about Biden. There is plenty of subject matter to discuss.

Take Maui for example.
    When Biden was asked the wildfire on the island of Maui, he initially said
    "No Comment." Then when he got there he was smirking and cracking jokes about cadaver dogs wearing boots or (protective coverings) that the dog was wearing on it's paws, with his "hot ground" comment and there is hellva lot more President Biden, while visiting the fire-ravaged remains of Maui, said he knows what it is like to lose a home, recalling that 15 years ago lightning started a fire in his residence in Delaware.

"I don't want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, of what it was like to lose a home," Biden said. "Years ago, now, 15 years, I was in Washington doing "Meet the press" Lightning struck at home on a little lake outside the home, not a lake a big pond. It hit the wire and came up underneath our home, into the...air condition ducts.

"To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette, and my cat," the president added.

Wait a minute... Biden said that he knows what it is like to lose a home, then he says that he does not want to compare difficulties, which is it Joe?

If he did not want to compare difficulties, then why bring it up in the first place.

There is is no way that his ordeal of his kitchen fire that was extinguished in 20 minutes relates in any way to happened to the people in Maui.

Yes I know President Biden has promised to much for the Island of Maui, that is great to hear, but he should of started with that instead of making arsine comments that y'all just read about.

Joe Biden Sending $700 to Maui Fire Victims Sparks Backlash: 'Insulting'
    Story at https://www.newsweek.com

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║T R U M P║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 2 0 2 4 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... Shortcut: longest distance between two points

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, August 23, 2023 20:56:33
    The price hasn't been this high since 2007 while Obama was in office.

I still can't find a single leftist who has anything bad to say GD> GD> AT> GD> AT> AT> about
    Biden.
    They could care less, according to some Four Dollar a gallon,

Some people have careers that depend on leftism. If they work in a butt-kiss environment, and their boss is a leftist, they'd better have a Biden sign in their yard, or else they will have to deal with the uncertainty of working for a boss who don't like them. (Everyone just wants to be liked.)

You're right not one of these snowflakes mentions anything bad about Biden. There is plenty of subject matter to discuss.

They are trying to stay positive, hoping that they can keep him in office to subjugate America for four more years. They enjoy seeing good people suffer.

home on a little lake outside the home, not a lake a big pond. It hit
    the wire and came up underneath our home, into the...air condition ducts.

Yes, Joe knows what it's like to be "burnt alive" because it gets really hot on the Delaware beach. Way too hot to get on a plane to Hawaii.

"To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette, and
    my cat," the president added.

Should we make donations to Joe or to the Hawaiians? Seems like he needs help also!

Joe Biden Sending $700 to Maui Fire Victims Sparks Backlash: 'Insulting'

He's very protective of his money! That's why he refuses to recognize his granddaughter; he don't want that child to get any of the money that he worked so hard to squander from the taxpayers.

"Jealous of a 5 year old Joe" should be his permanent nickname.

The leftists should all start talking about "which charity does Joe donate his salary to?" because that sounds like a fun conversation to have.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, August 24, 2023 08:13:56

They keep thinking that they can shape reality. The reality is that they can't.

At the end of the day, facts matter and Narratives don't.

And you probably won't. Those people can't ever admit when they are wrong.

But it's what I **don't** hear that's important. Their "Rah! Rah! Biden!" drivel has fallen silent.

In all truth, I don't know if that's because they don't support Biden any more, or because they don't have time to post on social media since they have to take a second job to make ends meet under Bidenomics.

... Floppy Disk = Lower back trouble.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, August 24, 2023 14:17:39
    Hello Aaron,

Neither can I! Isn't that amazing?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Pussy grabs back!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Thursday, August 24, 2023 08:05:00
    In all truth, I don't know if that's because they don't support Biden any more,
    or because they don't have time to post on social media since they have to take
    a second job to make ends meet under Bidenomics.

I suspect most of the rah-rah Biden crowd that I had access to on social
    media either unfriended me or put me on some sort of restriction so I don't
    see their posts. Or it could just be the FB algorithm. Most of what I see
    now are ads and a lot of "shorts" that appear to be women trying to draw attention to an Only Fans site.

* SLMR 2.1a * Butthead : Men who feel... themselves (ha.ha.huh).
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Ron L. on Thursday, August 24, 2023 10:21:57

And you probably won't. Those people can't ever admit when they are wrong.

But it's what I **don't** hear that's important. Their "Rah! Rah!
    Biden!" drivel has fallen silent.

In all truth, I don't know if that's because they don't support Biden
    any more, or because they don't have time to post on social media since they have to take a second job to make ends meet under Bidenomics.

It's because the people on TV haven't made up their minds about Biden yet. The people on TV are considering installation of a new "yes-man," and after the TV people make up their minds, they will also have made up the minds of our leftist pals. (Really it's all up to Jimmy Kimmel.)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, August 24, 2023 10:47:04

Ha! Biden must be doing something right!

• From Ron Lauzon@1:267/150 to Mike Powell on Friday, August 25, 2023 07:57:21
    Mike Powell wrote to RON L. <=-

I suspect most of the rah-rah Biden crowd that I had access to on
    social media either unfriended me or put me on some sort of restriction
    so I don't see their posts. Or it could just be the FB algorithm.
    Most of what I see now are ads and a lot of "shorts" that appear to be women trying to draw attention to an Only Fans site.

Most of the unfriending for me took place at the start of the scamdemic when I pointed out that they were morons. (I'm old and my give-a-damn broke a long time ago.)

Some others simply stopped posting. From what I could research, a good number of them "disappeared". They simply aren't online or anywhere. I know that they got jabbed, so they might be really gone.

But I can see that some of the Biden supporters are out there and I can see that they simply don't post anything political anymore.

... Love is grand. Divorce is twenty grand.

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
  • From Ron Lauzon@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, August 25, 2023 07:57:21
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron L. <=-

It's because the people on TV haven't made up their minds about Biden
    yet. The people on TV are considering installation of a new "yes-man,"
    and after the TV people make up their minds, they will also have made
    up the minds of our leftist pals. (Really it's all up to Jimmy Kimmel.)

It's funny, but sad, because it's so true.

... Don't worry the next message will be better!

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, August 25, 2023 17:48:22
    Hello Aaron,

I still can't find a single leftist who has anything bad to say
    about
    Biden.

Well, to be honest, he does have some help. From Kamala Harris.
    Just imagine the choice he will have to make once he nominates her
    to replace a retiring justice on the US Supreme Court.

How to find somebody older than him as VP. Hmmmm ...

Either Mitch McConnell ...

Or Chuck Grassley ...

Or Diane Feinstein ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Pay your taxes!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Lee Lofaso on Friday, August 25, 2023 13:58:06

The right thing to do would be to let the next president nominate the next supreme court justice, since we're so close to the end of Joe's term. Because you remember how awful it was when "tyrant Trump" nominated a supreme court justice close to the end of his term. It was just despicable, wouldn't you agree?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, August 26, 2023 20:48:47
    Hello Aaron,

The right thing to do would be to let the next president nominate the next supreme court justice, since we're so close to the end of Joe's term.

Tell that to Donald Trump. Who did that very thing.

you remember how awful it was when "tyrant Trump" nominated a supreme court
    justice close to the end of his term. It was just despicable, wouldn't you agree?

Mitch McConnell gave him the order. Just as he had given that same
    order years before to his minions in the Senate to keep Obama's choice
    from even being given a hearing.

You see, it was okay for a Republican president to do that, but not
    a Democrat. That is how things work in MAGA land.

But that's okay. We all know justice and fair play are not part of
    your game. Just like it never has been for Mitch McConnell or Donald
    Trump or anybody else in MAGA land.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    What can brown do for you?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Lee Lofaso on Saturday, August 26, 2023 15:23:29
    The right thing to do would be to let the next president nominate LL> AT> the
    supreme court justice, since we're so close to the end of Joe's LL> AT> term.

Tell that to Donald Trump. Who did that very thing.

Right! So if Biden does the same thing, then that will definitely get you voting Republican next year. Right!?

Mitch McConnell gave him the order. Just as he had given that same
    order years before to his minions in the Senate to keep Obama's choice from even being given a hearing.

Mitch McConnell doesn't seem like a very bossy guy.

But that's okay. We all know justice and fair play are not part of
    your game. Just like it never has been for Mitch McConnell or Donald
    Trump or anybody else in MAGA land.

When we maggots say "justice" we're talking about justice for American citizens. When you guys say "justice" you're talking about justice for drug cartels and for China.