• This is just out there!!

From Donald@1:218/602 to ALL on Wednesday, August 16, 2023 14:15:00
    Feminist medical school professor says trans kids identifying as 'minotaurs' are part of 'gender revolution'

A California hospital executive and professor claimed children can identify as a mythology-inspired creature and claimed that this category of children love mermaids, according to a presentation reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Diane Ehrensaft, a self-identified "feminist" who supports a "gender revolution," is the director of mental health and chief psychologist at the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital gender development center. She is also a professor at UCSF School of Medicine. The developmental and clinical psychologist specializes in pediatric "gender-affirmative care for transgender and gender-expansive patients."

Her biography paged reflected that Ehrensaft focuses her research on how genders before puberty develop as well as the mental health effects of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, which are part of chemical sex changes, on children.

Ehrensaft made what some may consider fringe claims about gender ideology, including that kids can identify as "gender hybrids" which include a mythology-inspired creature called a "gender Minotaur," and that kids can change their genders by season and can have different identities depending on their location.
    She introduced language such as "genderfluid," "non-binary" and "gender expansive." She then predicted the language will evolve beyond that, and cited her conversation with a 7-year-old as proof that there can be "gender minotaurs" and hybrids.

"And as you know, language is political. So what's good today will be politically incorrect tomorrow. So we'll just keep changing as we go," said Ehrensaft. "This is a whole group of kids you all should know about."

"A boy… twirled [in my office]… and said to me, 'You see, I'm a Prius… I'm a boy in the front, and I'm a girl in the back."

Ehrensaft then said that "gender Minotaurs" love mermaid content.

"I started meeting a whole bunch of other gender hybrids. And so we have the gender Prius, we have a gender Minotaur," she said. "And most of the kids who are gender minotaurs love mermaids. So make sure you have a lot of mermaid books. If you really you think about it, it works."

... I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    * Origin: Platinum Xpress Support 305-248-7815 (1:218/602)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DONALD on Thursday, August 17, 2023 07:53:00
    Ehrensaft made what some may consider fringe claims about gender ideology, including that kids can identify as "gender hybrids" which include a mythology-inspired creature called a "gender Minotaur," and that kids can change their genders by season and can have different identities depending on their location.

Not if you permanently alter them with "gender-affirming" surgery.

She introduced language such as "genderfluid," "non-binary" and "gender expansive." She then predicted the language will evolve beyond that, and cited
    her conversation with a 7-year-old as proof that there can be "gender minotaurs" and hybrids.

7-year olds are not old enough to understand all of this. To most of them, everything is play time.

"And as you know, language is political. So what's good today will be politically incorrect tomorrow. So we'll just keep changing as we go," said Ehrensaft. "This is a whole group of kids you all should know about."

Most of us already know that they have vivid imaginations, which is not a
    bad thing so long as adults are not trying to sexualize this tendency, or
    use it to justify some multi-gender agenda.

"A boy... twirled [in my office]... and said to me, 'You see, I'm a Prius... I'm a boy in the front, and I'm a girl in the back."

Which shows a misunderstanding of anatomy. Not all that long ago, it would also be grounds to have his parents and caregivers investigated.

Ehrensaft then said that "gender Minotaurs" love mermaid content.

"I started meeting a whole bunch of other gender hybrids. And so we have the gender Prius, we have a gender Minotaur," she said. "And most of the kids who are gender minotaurs love mermaids. So make sure you have a lot of mermaid books. If you really you think about it, it works."

If you really think about it, you realize that kids have vivid imaginations
    and lots of them like mythical creatures like mermaids or unicorns. Many
    of them also believe they can fly, but I don't see that as an excuse to encourage them to try to.

* SLMR 2.1a * Music is the only sensual pleasure without vice.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)