• MAGA

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Saturday, July 08, 2023 10:11:00
    The only President in my lifetime who decreased the national debt was a Democrat.

You're probably right about that, but I'm probably right to say that 99% of Rep
    blicans are on-board with Trump policies, and that calling them "MAGA" >Republicans isn't as insulting as the media wants it to be.

I agree that the media (and others who use the dogwhistle/buzzword) "MAGA"
    are intentionally throwing a wider net in an attempt to discredit all Republicans, and anyone who would vote for Trump. These days, mentioning inflation or several other issues could get you labeled as "MAGA" even if
    you didn't, or wouldn't, vote for Trump.

OTOH, there are Republicans and Trump voters who identify proudly as "MAGA,"
    so they do exist.

* SLMR 2.1a * What is mind? No matter! What is matter? Never mind!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Mike Powell on Sunday, July 09, 2023 12:26:58
    I agree that the media (and others who use the dogwhistle/buzzword)
    "MAGA" are intentionally throwing a wider net in an attempt to discredit all Republicans, and anyone who would vote for Trump. These days, mentioning inflation or several other issues could get you labeled as "MAGA" even if you didn't, or wouldn't, vote for Trump.

Absolutely! People are ridiculously brainwashed by the media. People have long forgotten how to think and feel for themselves, and now the media does all the thinking and feeling for them.

It almost makes me think Biden was telling the truth when he tried to warn us about "whites being the biggest threat to national security" because they actually are, because (I'm almost certain) whites make up the biggest voter majority. And look at the scum that they repeatedly keep electing?

There's no reason for any of this crap that we're going through, other than the media's power and the voters being too dumb and brainwashed.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, July 10, 2023 00:29:04
    On 07-09-23 12:26, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Mike Powell about Re: MAGA <=-

It almost makes me think Biden was telling the truth when
    he tried to warn us about "whites being the biggest threat
    to national security" because they actually are, because
    (I'm almost certain) whites make up the biggest voter
    majority. And look at the scum that they repeatedly keep
    electing?

Can you find where that is what he said? What I recall is he did not
    say "whites" but something more like "white nationalist terrorists".

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:27:44, 10 Jul 2023
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Dale Shipp on Monday, July 10, 2023 08:07:22
    (I'm almost certain) whites make up the biggest voter
    majority. And look at the scum that they repeatedly keep
    electing?

Can you find where that is what he said? What I recall is he did not
    say "whites" but something more like "white nationalist terrorists".

The intel is wrong, and it's clearly designed to mislead.

Part of the Democrat power strategy is to make black people feel threatened by white people. The evidence of that is staggering. Joe Biden would rather defecate on race relations than lose an election. (Everybody likes money.)_

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)