• Hunter Uses Dad's Name

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Friday, June 23, 2023 18:00:00
    Hunter Biden used father's name to pressurise Chinese businessman, whistleblower claims

SOURCE: The Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/06/23/hunter-biden-attends-white-hou
    se-state-dinner-plea-deal/

https://tinyurl.com/e5hxeewj

"Alleged WhatsApp messages provide clearest indication of US president's son leveraging Joe Biden's role in government in personal affairs.

"Hunter Biden said he was sitting 'with my father' as he pressured a Chinese businessman over a proposed energy deal, according to an IRS whistleblower.

"While negotiating a six-figure business deal with Henry Zhao in 2017, the US president's son reportedly sent a WhatsApp message to Mr Zhao.

"'I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,' the younger Mr Biden told Mr Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management.

"'And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next
    o
    me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.'"

This article refers to the messages as "alleged." Since this story was
    rinted,
    Hunter's attorney has issued a statement. That statement does not claim that the messages are not authentic, but rather that they were disclosed illegally and that the messages are the words of "an addict."

* SLMR 2.1a * Mainframe: the biggest PC peripheral you can buy.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Saturday, June 24, 2023 16:25:01
    Hello Mike,

Hunter Biden used father's name to pressurise Chinese businessman, whistleblower claims

Talk to The Hand.

--Lee

--
    Pork. The One You Love.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)