• Re: Bringing a knife to a

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 07:31:08
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I think the Republic is worth the effort...

The reason that I bring this up is that anything negative toward the Biden Crime Family gets really-slow-tracked. Then there's the hurdle of prosecuting a sitting president. Even if they started something now, would it even get to the courts before he leaves office?

But wait, there's more....
    GOP has sent out more subpoenas... Hunter's business partners looking
    for more information on Burisma. Senator Chuck Grassley was on the
    floor of the Senate talking about 17 recordings, 15 from Hunter 2 from
    Joe Biden. Apparently the Burisma exec kept them as a backup if shit
    hit the fan... Moreover, recently, the prosecutor that was
    investigating Burisma... The one Joe Biden got fired.... the one that
    Joe & Hunter Biden received $10,000,000.00 to get fired said he has
    some documents that congress might want to see.

We already have plenty of evidence. The problem is action is very slow to happen - if it happens at all.

Joe all of a sudden had an emergency root canal yesterday....

The Elitists are experts at distraction.

... I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 07:18:23
    On 14 Jun 2023, Ron L. said the following...

The reason that I bring this up is that anything negative toward the
    Biden Crime Family gets really-slow-tracked. Then there's the hurdle of prosecuting a sitting president. Even if they started something now, would it even get to the courts before he leaves office?

It is/was being slow-tracked. This whole thing has made the FBI, FBI now stands for Follow Biden's Instructions, look bad. Unlike the Democrats, the GOP should have all their ducks in a row for the impeachment... BTW, GOP tabled the impeachment of Biden and Harris yesterday... Stop it...

What they have RIGHT NOW... They have all the financial records for all those fake/shell LLCs that were set up. Make sure that you can show the money trail going from corrupt governments to the Biden Crime family. Show the evidence.

GOP has started with the subpoenas... recently... last week... Hunter's ex-partners and other's that orbit around this situation that can offer a witness account and point to who the Big Guy is.... apparently in a 1023 the owner of Burisma refers to Joe Biden as the Big Guy.

And what not... Ones they have the financial ties... witnesses... other evidence... and a few videos of Hunter Banging $30,000.00 prostitutes... Then you go ahead with impeachment... GOP says they have enough now... I want the evidence to be overwhelming... even AOC would vote YES...

I saw a statistic on the TV... Legacy media put 100's of minutes into Trump and "0" into the Biden Crime Family.

We already have plenty of evidence. The problem is action is very slow
    to happen - if it happens at all.

They say they have enough... I want to see a perfect case against Biden that even the Democrats are outraged and we get the 67 votes in the senate to kick him out of office.

I think we're cycling back to UFOs and aliens this week.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Confucius say: "Man who runs behind car gets exhausted"

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Ib Joe on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 17:31:36
    Biden Crime Family gets really-slow-tracked. Then there's the hurdle of
    prosecuting a sitting president. Even if they started something now,
    would it even get to the courts before he leaves office?

It is/was being slow-tracked. This whole thing has made the FBI, FBI now stands for Follow Biden's Instructions, look bad. Unlike the Democrats, the
    GOP should have all their ducks in a row for the impeachment... BTW, GOP table
    the impeachment of Biden and Harris yesterday... Stop it...

How is it being slow tracked? The Hillary investigation is long over.

Hillary Clinton was investigated by republicans a long time ago. No charges were ever files because there was no criminal intent.

What they have RIGHT NOW... They have all the financial records for all those >fake/shell LLCs that were set up. Make sure that you can show the money trail
    going from corrupt governments to the Biden Crime family. Show the evidence. GOP has started with the subpoenas... recently... last week... Hunter's ex-partners and other's that orbit around this situation that can offer a witness account and point to who the Big Guy is.... apparently in a 1023 the owner of Burisma refers to Joe Biden as the Big Guy.
    And what not... Ones they have the financial ties... witnesses... other evidence... and a few videos of Hunter Banging $30,000.00 prostitutes... Then you go ahead with impeachment... GOP says they have enough now... I want the evidence to be overwhelming... even AOC would vote YES...
    I saw a statistic on the TV... Legacy media put 100's of minutes into Trump an
    "0" into the Biden Crime Family.

There is no evidence to support the "criminal Biden family" narrative. There never was.

We already have plenty of evidence. The problem is action is very slow
    to happen - if it happens at all.

There is just no evidence of any of this. It's a right wing narrative/distraction without any evidence to support it.

They say they have enough... I want to see a perfect case against Biden that even the Democrats are outraged and we get the 67 votes in the senate to kick him out of office.

Where is it?

No kidding.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 07:29:34

It is/was being slow-tracked. This whole thing has made the FBI, FBI
    now stands for Follow Biden's Instructions, look bad. Unlike the Democrats, the GOP should have all their ducks in a row for the impeachment... BTW, GOP tabled the impeachment of Biden and Harris yesterday... Stop it...

Remember, there really is no Democrat or Republican parties anymore. There is only the Uniparty. The "Democrat" and "Republican" labels are only used to give people the illusion that there's a choice.

The whole "right vs. left" or "Democrat vs. Republican" stuff is just a smoke screen. The battle is, and has always been, between those who believe that they should rule and everyone else.

And they are staging more "climate change" BS as well. And probably another scamdemic for the election cycle next year.

... I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 07:47:46
    On 14 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

Hillary Clinton was investigated by republicans a long time ago. No charges were ever files because there was no criminal intent.

The permanent people of Washington see the elected people as temporary staff and deal with them accordingly. The Uni-Party run DC, not the Democrats or Republicans. When they wanted to find something on Trump it took months, not years. There was a case in Ocala Florida where a neighbor shot an other neighbor through a door... She was claiming Stand Your Ground... it took a few days for the investigators to come out and counter her claims... and arrest her.

If you are part of permanent Washington they won't investigate or charge you. FBI agents spoke out about the 10 million dollar corruption scandal and now the GOP are are trying to hold a corrupt system to account.

Nothing takes 10 years to investigate...

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Kids: They're not sleeping, they're recharging!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 08:01:55
    On 14 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

They say they have enough... I want to see a perfect case against Biden even the Democrats are outraged and we get the 67 votes in the senate to him out of office.

Where is it?

I'm not sure where you've been .... SO FAR what we know....

FBI whistle blowers notified congress about these 1023 forms that implicate the Bidens in a pay for play scheme. 5 million to Joe Briben and 5 million to Hunter, Hunter received his payment through being hired to sit of the board of Burisma.

This payment was made to get rid of a prosecutor who was investigating the company, there is video evidence of Joe bragging about withholding 1 Billion dollars from Ukraine if they don't fire him... And wholly shit... he was fired.

FBI tried to hide evidence of 17 audio tapes, 15 of Hunter 2 from Joe, talking to the Burisma exec. They did this by redacting it from the 1023... GOP found out about it... FBI has given no reason as to why it was redacted.

Subpoenas have been issued out, last week, to talk to Burisma exec and Hunter's business partners.

This story is unraveling fast... permanent Washington might not be able to fix this one.

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 07:09:24
    Hillary Clinton was investigated by republicans a long time ago. No
    charges were ever files because there was no criminal intent.

The permanent people of Washington see the elected people as temporary staff and deal with them accordingly. The Uni-Party run DC, not the Democrats or Republicans. When they wanted to find something on Trump it took months, not years. There was a case in Ocala Florida where a neighbor shot an other neighbor through a door... She was claiming Stand Your Ground... it took a few days for the investigators to come out and counter her claims... and arrest her.

Baseless claims will get you arrested.

If you are part of permanent Washington they won't investigate or charge you. FBI agents spoke out about the 10 million dollar corruption scandal and now the GOP are are trying to hold a corrupt system to account.

What 10 million dollar scandal?

Not if the details are known. If details surface 10 years later you can investigate. Evidence might be hard to come by 10 years later.

As far as hillary is concerned they did investigate and no charges were made.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 07:15:26
    I'm not sure where you've been .... SO FAR what we know....

FBI whistle blowers notified congress about these 1023 forms that implicate the Bidens in a pay for play scheme. 5 million to Joe Briben and 5 million to Hunter, Hunter received his payment through being hired to sit of the board of Burisma.

This whole Burisma thing was investigated. There nothing to it. Just nothing.

This payment was made to get rid of a prosecutor who was investigating the company, there is video evidence of Joe bragging about withholding 1 Billion dollars from Ukraine if they don't fire him... And wholly shit... he was fired

Yes he was. That was what they wanted. That was a success.

FBI tried to hide evidence of 17 audio tapes, 15 of Hunter 2 from Joe, talking to the Burisma exec. They did this by redacting it from the 1023... GOP found out about it... FBI has given no reason as to why it was redacted.

The FBI has explianed it. There is nothing to it. Just nothing.

Subpoenas have been issued out, last week, to talk to Burisma exec and Hunter' business partners.

Good luck with that.

This story is unraveling fast... permanent Washington might not be able to fix this one.

Let me know the results.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 09:19:19
    On 15 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqCxNMWDbY

Short clip... Put your head in the sand...

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... It said "insert disk #3", but only two will fit...

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 09:12:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqCxNMWDbY

Short clip... Put your head in the sand...

James Comer has nothing more than the Rudy Guiliani "Document".

There is nothing to it, there was never anything to it, there never will be anything to it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 10:56:12

There is nothing to it, there was never anything to it, there never will be anything to it.

I heard Rudy talking about it the other day... the 1023 did not come from Rudy... but the story is unraveling quite quickly, Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to make this go away.

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Kids: They're not sleeping, they're recharging!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 10:34:36

There is nothing to it, there was never anything to it, there never will
    be anything to it.

I heard Rudy talking about it the other day... the 1023 did not come from Rudy...

Yes, the "document" was submitted by Rudy.

but the story is unraveling quite quickly, Sticking your head in the
    sand isn't going to make this go away.

Be sure to let me know the outcome.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 12:11:13

No it wasn't ... FBI redacted the name of the person because they fear for the person's life... as per the FBI. If the 1023 was from Rudy that would have released this information long ago.

Sure will...

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Back up my hard drive? I can't find the reverse switch!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 11:34:40

No it wasn't ... FBI redacted the name of the person because they fear for the person's life... as per the FBI.

Yes, that might be.

If the 1023 was from Rudy that would have released this information long
    ago.

It was Rudy who submited this document to the FBI, as well as others.

Sure will...

I will be patient.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 13:08:01

It wasn't, specific 1023 came from a trusted FBI source. Congress found out about it through a whistle blower.

Rudy was on a pod cast recently talking about things. Unrelated to that 1023 Rudy, as well as 1/2 the world, thought Joe was on the take. fast forward to 2023... 1/2 the world and Rudy will soon be vindicated.

Lets see how the testimony of Hunter's business partners go... and the prosecutor who Joe had fired says he has something to offer. To my understanding congress is looking to talk with the executive with the 17 recordings.

If they go after Joe and his crime family I want it to be on a solid case with irrefutable evidence...

Bank records show that even his grandchildren received money from China and these LLCs

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There is an exception to every rule, except this one.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 12:31:44
    If they go after Joe and his crime family I want it to be on a solid case with irrefutable evidence...

I guess so!

Bank records show that even his grandchildren received money from China and these LLCs

What bank records?

Rudy made a lot of claims about proof of election interference. That all proved to be false.

The GOP's fealty to Donald Trump is a spectacle.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:47:45

Bank records show that even his grandchildren received money from China these LLCs

What bank records?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQI7V4MkIxw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrKuFf12bXo

The Bidens who received money
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzpAWbe0KQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gw6IuJ80c

Rudy made a lot of claims about proof of election interference. That all proved to be false.

This current 1023 document has nothing to do with Rudy... PERIOD... if it was they'd say it to discredit the information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjGn07rGEo

WAKE UP

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 15, 2023 15:40:00
    Biden Crime Family gets really-slow-tracked. Then there's the hurdle of >> prosecuting a sitting president. Even if they started something now,
    would it even get to the courts before he leaves office?

It is/was being slow-tracked. This whole thing has made the FBI, FBI now stands for Follow Biden's Instructions, look bad. Unlike the Democrats,
    he
    GOP should have all their ducks in a row for the impeachment... BTW, GOP
    abl
    the impeachment of Biden and Harris yesterday... Stop it...

The DOJ case against Hunter Biden (tax evasion and possession of a weapon by a drug user) have been slow tracked for five or so years now. I see where
    Joe mentions the Biden family. You are the one that brought up Hillary.

Hillary Clinton was investigated by republicans a long time ago. No charges
    e
    ever files because there was no criminal intent.

That was not proven because much of the evidence was destroyed. All that
    was proven was that they did not have enough left to build a case.

There is no evidence to support the "criminal Biden family" narrative. There

er was.

An investigation is still (sloooowwwwlllly) active against Hunter for
    potential criminal activity. The FBI has admitted to having a document,
    that they don't want to share, that may implicate Hunter and Joe for taking bribes (illegal and criminal) from foreign sources.

* SLMR 2.1a * I don't NEED Robocomm! ... I'm up at 4:00 am
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 15, 2023 15:24:00
    This payment was made to get rid of a prosecutor who was investigating the company, there is video evidence of Joe bragging about withholding 1
    illion
    dollars from Ukraine if they don't fire him... And wholly shit... he was fired

Quid pro quo, which is considred wrong if others try it.

FBI tried to hide evidence of 17 audio tapes, 15 of Hunter 2 from Joe, talking to the Burisma exec. They did this by redacting it from the
    GOP found out about it... FBI has given no reason as to why it was
    edacted.

All the FBI have explained so far is that they cannot release the name of the source, or the contents of the 1023 but to only a select few, because it
    will endanger someone's life.

* SLMR 2.1a * Federal Law prohibits the removal of this tagline
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 15, 2023 15:32:00
    No it wasn't ... FBI redacted the name of the person because they fear for the person's life... as per the FBI.

Yes, that might be.

If the 1023 was from Rudy that would have released this information long ago.

So wait, the informat's name is withheld because the person's life might be
    in danger, but Al in British Columbia, Canada, knows it was Rudy Guliani?

How did you get clearance from the FBI to know who the informant is?
    Sounds like you have breached their confidence, too.

* SLMR 2.1a * Humpty Dumpty was pushed! Well, I saw it on X-Files....
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 15, 2023 15:42:00

What bank records?

Rudy made a lot of claims about proof of election interference. That all
    rove
    to be false.

This is not about the election interference. This is about a politician
    and his family receiving potentially illegal payments from a foreign
    company.

* SLMR 2.1a * Talk is cheap -- supply exceeds demand!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:17:54
    The DOJ case against Hunter Biden (tax evasion and possession of a weapon by a
    drug user) have been slow tracked for five or so years now.

Nobody knows. The DOJ doesn't like to prosecute a sitting president, I wonder if Hunter is covered by that too. I don't know.

Hunters case will conclude at some point.

I see where Joe mentions the Biden family. You are the one that brought up Hillary.

Hillary is long off my radar.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:25:02

Quid pro quo is not always a bad thing, unless you are doing something illegal.

FBI tried to hide evidence of 17 audio tapes, 15 of Hunter 2 from Joe,
    talking to the Burisma exec. They did this by redacting it from the
    GOP found out about it... FBI has given no reason as to why it was
    edacted.

All the FBI have explained so far is that they cannot release the name of the source, or the contents of the 1023 but to only a select few, because it
    will endanger someone's life.

The FD-1023 is used to collect information, it is not evidence.

The FD-1023 information in question was determined to be unsubstatiated and that is why nothing has or will come of it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:28:56
    So wait, the informat's name is withheld because the person's life might be in danger, but Al in British Columbia, Canada, knows it was Rudy Guliani?

I don't know the informants name.

I only know it was presented to the FBI by Rudy.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:30:46

This is not about the election interference. This is about a politician
    and his family receiving potentially illegal payments from a foreign
    company.

Yes, it is. This is election intereference by the GOP. Who is bringing this to the table?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 14:34:20
    What bank records?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQI7V4MkIxw

News from the GOP war room. No thanks.

This current 1023 document has nothing to do with Rudy... PERIOD... if it was they'd say it to discredit the information.

It is an unsubstanciated claim by who?

WAKE UP

Indeed!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 17:49:22

The FD-1023 information in question was determined to be unsubstatiated and that is why nothing has or will come of it.

This is untrue... Bill Barr, the AG of the time this 1023 was brought to his attention. Sent the file to the federal prosecutor in Delaware so that it could be investigated.... And it was sloooooooooooooow walked.

TODAY the FBI & DOJ are on the hot seat for not even looking into things... I put up a clip a day or so ago where senator Ted Cruz was asking the assistant director pointed questions on the matter.... and he refused to answer any questions.

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... We all live in a yellow subroutine...

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 15, 2023 18:01:35

They don't want to release his name. FBI says in doing so will get him killed.

Rudy was not part of the 1023. Representative Comer said that the informant was a trusted credible informant that has been used by the FBI for over 10 years, and was paid over 6 figures for his service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elfkh2YFkl0

Rudy is NOT a trusted FBI source, never was and never will be. Rudy happen to be pulling on the same thread.

For the love of all things good.... These facts are easily attainable on the Internet.

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 23:47:04
    The FD-1023 information in question was determined to be unsubstatiated
    and that is why nothing has or will come of it.

This is untrue...

I have not seen the document. I have read this reporting and I believe it is so.

Bill Barr, the AG of the time this 1023 was brought to his attention.
    Sent the file to the federal prosecutor in Delaware so that it could be investigated.... And it was sloooooooooooooow walked.

Bill Barr was the AG at the time. He could have fast tracked it if he thought it deserved a closer look.

TODAY the FBI & DOJ are on the hot seat for not even looking into things...

This is what republicans what you to believe but it is not so.

The FBI did look into this long ago and the information was deemed unsubstatiated. That is because it is.

I put up a clip a day or so ago where senator Ted Cruz was asking the assistant director pointed questions on the matter.... and he refused to answer any questions.

That is bad behaviour of republicans, not the FBI.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Thursday, June 15, 2023 23:57:22
    They don't want to release his name. FBI says in doing so will get him killed

I understand that.

Rudy was not part of the 1023.

It is not Rudy's complaint. The complaint was sent to the FBI by Rusy.

Representative Comer said that the informant was a trusted credible
    informant that has been used by the FBI for over 10 years, and was paid over 6 figures for his service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elfkh2YFkl0

That may be true but the information in the 1023 was deemed unsubstantiated.

Rudy is NOT a trusted FBI source, never was and never will be.

True enough.

Rudy happen to be pulling on the same thread.

Yes, but it is unsubstantiated.

For the love of all things good.... These facts are easily attainable on the Internet.

Yes, but it is unsubstantiated.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Friday, June 16, 2023 08:49:55
    On 16 Jun 2023, Ron L. said the following...

Timing is everything. Look at the timing of the Trump Indicement. Is
    it just a coincidence that it came out just as evidence came out showing Biden took bribes as VP? Nope.

If the Biden evidence hadn't come out yet, then the Incidement would have happened closer to the election.

Hunter laptop comes out near the election and then it's "Russian misinformation". Only later do they admit that it's real.

The Elitists are using the justice system for their own ends. Investigations take as long as needed so that they happen on their timeline - in order to eliminate or smear their opponents.

The wife of the Burisma executive dies mysteriously, starting to surface on the Internet. I'll wait until more credible sources talk about it before I mention it.

Ex-business partners are starting to work with the GOP...

It'll only be time before it's all exposed.

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Old computers make great boat anchors

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Friday, June 16, 2023 07:51:24
    IB Joe wrote to Alan Ianson <=-

Timing is everything. Look at the timing of the Trump Indicement. Is it just a coincidence that it came out just as evidence came out showing Biden took bribes as VP? Nope.

If the Biden evidence hadn't come out yet, then the Incidement would have happened closer to the election.

Hunter laptop comes out near the election and then it's "Russian misinformation". Only later do they admit that it's real.

The Elitists are using the justice system for their own ends. Investigations take as long as needed so that they happen on their timeline - in order to eliminate or smear their opponents.

... Every step you take becomes a twist of fate.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Friday, June 16, 2023 07:51:24
    Mike Powell wrote to ALAN IANSON <=-

That was not proven because much of the evidence was destroyed. All
    that was proven was that they did not have enough left to build a case.

If anyone else had gotten wind of an investigation, then destroyed potential evidence, the judge would have taken that destruction as criminal intent and an admission of guilt.

... In zen skiing, you learn to become one with the snow.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Ron L. on Friday, June 16, 2023 14:31:26
    Timing is everything. Look at the timing of the Trump Indicement. Is it just
    a coincidence that it came out just as evidence came out showing Biden took bribes as VP? Nope.

There is no evidence that Biden took bribes.

Just none.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Friday, June 16, 2023 16:08:28
    On 16 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

There is

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... DOS=HIGH? I knew it was on something...

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Friday, June 16, 2023 16:45:02

There is

There is a lot of talk on fox news but there is no evidence that Joe Biden took bribes.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Friday, June 16, 2023 20:25:06

There is

There is a lot of talk on fox news but there is no evidence that Joe
    Biden took bribes.

I don't listen to Fox News much.... I did hear a pod cast from Dan Bongino tonight where he actually played the tapes involving Ukraine, Joe Biden and the $10,000,000.00 bribe. I would copy over the link so you can hear it yourself but I know how you don't like to hear facts.

Accountant for Burisma recently found dead, this is the lady who cut the checks...

I hope we can pull out of this...

AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Friday, June 16, 2023 20:20:48
    Biden took bribes.

I don't listen to Fox News much.... I did hear a pod cast from Dan Bongino
    tonight where he actually played the tapes involving Ukraine, Joe Biden and th
    $10,000,000.00 bribe. I would copy over the link so you can hear it yourself but I know how you don't like to hear facts.

I'd like to hear the facts. However, I don't think Bongino has any facts.

Accountant for Burisma recently found dead, this is the lady who cut the checks...

I hope we can pull out of this...

Whatever fats you have can be forwarded to the FBI for a real investigation and indictment should the evidence support it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Saturday, June 17, 2023 08:46:45

It'll only be time before it's all exposed.

As I've said before: It's already been exposed. The question really is: When will something be done?

We already caught crooked Hillary destroying evidence. The FBI even admits that what she did was illegal, but nothing happened.

... I just took an IQ test. The results were negative.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Saturday, June 17, 2023 10:26:34
    On 17 Jun 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

Hello Joe,

There is

Lemme see if a got this right -
    Joe Biden took bribes, Michelle Obama is transgender, her real
    name being Mike, and not only that but Joe Biden has a body double
    as the real one is dead (according to Rudy Giuliani).

I don't know about a body double... But someone is offering $10,000.00 to anyone who has pictures of Mike pregnant.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Operator, give me the number for 911

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to IB Joe on Saturday, June 17, 2023 17:59:12
    Hello Joe,

There is

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Big Or Small We Lay Them All

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Saturday, June 17, 2023 17:59:20
    Hello Alan,

There is

There is a lot of talk on fox news but there is no evidence that Joe Biden took bribes.

Fox propaganda channel has all the evidence it needs from
    Tucker Carlson - who is no longer available for comment.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Silence is violence!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Saturday, June 17, 2023 19:45:26

Timing is everything. Look at the timing of the Trump Indicement. Is it
    a coincidence that it came out just as evidence came out showing Biden to
    bribes as VP? Nope.

Just none.

When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should make
    you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║S I N C E║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Saturday, June 17, 2023 19:56:37

There is

Biden took bribes.

I wouldn't be looking to Fox News for this evidence due to that they at Fox News have gone woke and the situation is worsening, but if this story is proven true, about Biden taking bribes then Biden is Toast.
    The DOJ nor the FBI will not be able to help him.
    I predict that they will not want to have anything to do with with the Big Guy.

{ NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Saturday, June 17, 2023 20:17:46

Just none.

When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should make you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

I am not ignoring anything. I am just saying that there is no evidence of Biden taking bribes.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Saturday, June 17, 2023 20:24:56
    Biden took bribes.

I wouldn't be looking to Fox News for this evidence due to that they at Fox News have gone woke and the situation is worsening,

The situation at fox news has not improved at all, I have to agree but I wouldn't call it "woke".

but if this story is proven true, about Biden taking bribes then Biden is Toast.

The DOJ nor the FBI will not be able to help him.

I predict that they will not want to have anything to do with with the Big Guy

The DOJ/FBI will want to investigate if there was any evidence.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Sunday, June 18, 2023 10:04:05
    On 17 Jun 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

Hello Joe,

There is

https://commonsensenation.net/sashas-and-malias-real-parents/

Here's an article on who Sasha & Malias real parent...

They should bring Maury Povich out of retirement.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to IB Joe on Monday, June 19, 2023 00:14:36
    Hello Joe,

There is

https://commonsensenation.net/sashas-and-malias-real-parents/

Here's an article on who Sasha & Malias real parent...

They should bring Maury Povich out of retirement.

Do realize transgender women cannot give birth or suffer
    miscarriages, as they were born men, and lack both ovaries
    and uterus. And no, Malia and Sasha were not adopted.

In November 2018, after both she and Barack had left the White
    House, she told us all about her experience with infertility.
    Unable to conceive, she resorted to in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
    to conceive Malia and Sasha.

This is what she has publicly admitted, on camera, to us all.
    Imagine that. The most admired woman in the world, coming clean
    about herself, telling us all who and what she was, and it was
    such an unbelievable story that everybody accepted it as gospel
    truth.

You have to understand. She grew up as a female, because that
    is who she felt herself as being. As a result, her family and
    friends only knew her as a girl. And then, as a woman. Never
    as a boy or a man who later became transgender.

So. Now you know.

Barack Obama is a gay man.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Dieting doesn't work, Weight Watchers does

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Monday, June 19, 2023 08:55:28
    On 17 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

Just none.

When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should ma
    you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

I am not ignoring anything. I am just saying that there is no evidence
    of Biden taking bribes.
    When Trump was President impeachment hearings were started on the mere speculation there was something wrong with the phone call that President Trump had with the President of Ukraine, even though WE had the transcript of the conversation of every word that was indicated from start to finish within the transcript.

Yet the Democrats still went for much more then impeachment hearings didn't that.

Grassley had called Monday for the FBI to release the unredacted version of the form, which he said mentioned 17 audio recordings of Biden and his son Hunter Biden accepting a bribe from an executive at Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian oil company.

FD-1023 is the form containing allegations someone made about Biden. Wray recently failed to comply with a congressional subpoena requesting all FD-1023

It is strange to look online for information with this topic and I have seen multiple lefty news organizations can be plainly see that they are providing cover for the corrupt Joe Biden and his crackhead son Hunter Biden.
    Why do you think that is Alan. Could it be that these organizations are in Bed with the Democratic Party?

When Trump was facing questions even long before the impeachment hearings the same media was nearly screaming off with his head.

Remember the squad member Rashida Tlaib We're gunna impeach the Mother F'er.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Monday, June 19, 2023 07:57:32
    On 19 Jun 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

Do realize transgender women cannot give birth or suffer
    miscarriages, as they were born men, and lack both ovaries
    and uterus. And no, Malia and Sasha were not adopted.

Yes I understand this...

In November 2018, after both she and Barack had left the White
    House, she told us all about her experience with infertility.
    Unable to conceive, she resorted to in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
    to conceive Malia and Sasha.

I think "her" issue of infertility wasn't because she wasn't banging on all 2 ovaries... but rather because she doesn't have any.

This is what she has publicly admitted, on camera, to us all.
    Imagine that. The most admired woman in the world, coming clean
    about herself, telling us all who and what she was, and it was
    such an unbelievable story that everybody accepted it as gospel
    truth.

She's not the worlds most admired woman... The only people that accepted it as the gospel are those that drink liberal Kool-Aide. I sent a link yesterday with a picture of the kid's biological parents and they look just like them.

You have to understand. She grew up as a female, because that
    is who she felt herself as being. As a result, her family and
    friends only knew her as a girl. And then, as a woman. Never
    as a boy or a man who later became transgender.

Nothing wrong with being Transgender ... embrace it!!!

Barack Obama is a gay man.

Nothing wrong with this either.... embrace it!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:04:00
    The DOJ case against Hunter Biden (tax evasion and possession of a weapon by
    drug user) have been slow tracked for five or so years now.

Nobody knows. The DOJ doesn't like to prosecute a sitting president, I wonder
    Hunter is covered by that too. I don't know.

He is not covered, and Joe was not sitting President 5 years ago. He was
    only a potential Presidential candidate then.

I see where Joe mentions the Biden family. You are the one that brought up Hillary.

Hillary is long off my radar.

And yet you are the one who keeps bringing her up when the rest of us are discussing the Bidens and Trump. Your radar must be tiny, like your mind.

* SLMR 2.1a * Mason-Dixon Line n. Separates y'all from youse guys
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:05:00
    So wait, the informat's name is withheld because the person's life might be in danger, but Al in British Columbia, Canada, knows it was Rudy Guliani?

You are still on the wrong case.

This is not about the election interference. This is about a politician and his family receiving potentially illegal payments from a foreign company.

Yes, it is. This is election intereference by the GOP. Who is bringing this
    o
    he table?

And yet the Russian collusion hoax, which was perpetuated by the Democrats,
    was not election interference? Who brought that to the table?

* SLMR 2.1a * Basic Flying Rule #1: Keep the pointy end forward.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:04:00
    Mike Powell wrote to ALAN IANSON <=-

That was not proven because much of the evidence was destroyed. All that was proven was that they did not have enough left to build a case.

If anyone else had gotten wind of an investigation, then destroyed potential evidence, the judge would have taken that destruction as criminal intent and

admission of guilt.

Exactly. I guess that is not the case in Canada, or is not the case if
    you're not orange.

Maybe we could sell Alan a ticket on Biden's Indian Ocean railroad?

* SLMR 2.1a * Forget 0 to 60. It's 95 to 55 that counts!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:00:00
    This current 1023 document has nothing to do with Rudy... PERIOD... if it
    a
    they'd say it to discredit the information.

It is an unsubstanciated claim by who?

If you had bothered to watch the video I posted, which was shot during a congressional hearing without any editorial commentary, you would know what
    we are taking about. The FBI admits that the document exists, at least partially admits what information it contains, but won't allow that
    information to be known because it might endanger the life of the informant.

As you have previously shown at least some knowledge of what a 1023 is, you know it didn't "come from Rudy."

* SLMR 2.1a * Strip mining prevents forest fires.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:01:00

He keeps trying to twist it around to "about Hillary" or "about the (2020) election" so that he can either ignore, or derail, the conversation... or
    he really is dumb.

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read his
    nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

* SLMR 2.1a * The four snack groups: cakes, crunchies, frozen, sweets.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:15:00

Just none.

When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should make you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

He will still be living in his bubble, either claiming there is no evidence
    or trying to divert the conversation to Hillary or 2020 or something else.

* SLMR 2.1a * None of you exist. The sysop types it all in...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:16:00
    Biden took bribes.

I don't watch FOX news. The link I provided was not from FOX
    news. It was congressional testimony without any editorial commentary.
    You chose not to watch it, so don't put your head in the sand then turn
    around and try to pass yourself off as having any knowledge of the subject
    at hand.

* SLMR 2.1a * Whips & chains? Sorry, that's a hardware problem!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, June 19, 2023 09:41:00

Quid pro quo is not always a bad thing, unless you are doing something
    llegal

Which they were.

The Government of the USA wanted that prosecutor fired, and he was fired.

That administration got him fired by threatening to withhold money which,
    he
    others do it, is considered wrong.

Why is it the "Government of the USA's" business who is a prosecutor in another country?

I don't remember now. It was long ago. It wasn't just the USA that wanted the osecutor fired.

The correct answer is that they don't, yet Biden has admitted (in order to impress upon people that he had power as VP) to threatening to withhold promised funds until the deed was done.

This is not something he should have done and he should be held to account.

It is what the US government wanted.

That does not make it right.

* SLMR 2.1a * The best way to accelerate a Mac is at -32.2 ft/srao.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 10:12:31
    On 19 Jun 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

He keeps trying to twist it around to "about Hillary" or "about the
    (2020) election" so that he can either ignore, or derail, the conversation... or he really is dumb.

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read his nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

I know the ones that drink the liberal Kool-Aide...

I registered for the next election cycle for the great state of Florida. In order for me to request that my ballet(s) be mailed to me I had to have ID or the last 4 digits of my social. I don't think this is hard... Everyone has a social... if they don't have ID!!!

All hail Donald Trump. All hail MAGA

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Youth is glorious, but it isn't a career

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 10:13:26
    On 19 Jun 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

news. It was congressional testimony without any editorial commentary. You chose not to watch it, so don't put your head in the sand then turn around and try to pass yourself off as having any knowledge of the
    subject at hand.

Ron doesn't like facts...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... How do I set my laser printer to stun?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:06:20
    When Trump was President impeachment hearings were started on the mere speculation there was something wrong with the phone call that President Trump had with the President of Ukraine, even though WE had the transcript
    of the conversation of every word that was indicated from start to finish within the transcript.

It was not mere speculation.

The GOP of the day was no more interested in law & order than they are today.

Yet the Democrats still went for much more then impeachment hearings didn't that.

The GOP didn't even hold a hearing.

Grassley had called Monday for the FBI to release the unredacted version of the form, which he said mentioned 17 audio recordings of Biden and his son Hunter Biden accepting a bribe from an executive at Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian oil company.

According to IB Joe the recordings exist but I have not heard them.

FD-1023 is the form containing allegations someone made about Biden. Wray recently failed to comply with a congressional subpoena requesting all FD-1023.

An FD-1023 is not evidence and it never will be. The Trump DOJ investigated all off this.

It is strange to look online for information with this topic and I have seen multiple lefty news organizations can be plainly see that they are providing cover for the corrupt Joe Biden and his crackhead son Hunter Biden.

How is anyone providing cover for the Bidens?

Why do you think that is Alan. Could it be that these organizations are in Bed with the Democratic Party?

I don't see anyone providing cover for the Bidens. I only see a smear campaign by the MAGA GOP.

When Trump was facing questions even long before the impeachment hearings the same media was nearly screaming off with his head.

Yes, when there was evidence of his wrongdoing. He wrongdoing has only continued since then.

Remember the squad member Rashida Tlaib We're gunna impeach the Mother F'er.

What does Rashida Tlaib have to do with any of this?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:13:44

No, this all stems from the same Barisma nonsense.

And yet the Russian collusion hoax, which was perpetuated by the Democrats, was not election interference? Who brought that to the table?

Russian collusion is/was not a hoax.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:17:38
    As you have previously shown at least some knowledge of what a 1023 is, you know it didn't "come from Rudy."

It did come from Rudy but I don't think Rudy's involvement is an important detail, or is it?

An FD-1023 is not evidence of a crime. It is a claim someone made.

The FBI did look at it but the claims are unsubstantiated.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:19:12
    He keeps trying to twist it around to "about Hillary" or "about the (2020) election" so that he can either ignore, or derail, the conversation... or
    he really is dumb.

That is not so. You are the one talking about Hillary.

You mentioned her yet again today.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:21:30
    When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should make >> you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

He will still be living in his bubble, either claiming there is no evidence or trying to divert the conversation to Hillary or 2020 or something else.

It is not evidence. It was election iterference then and it is election interference today.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:22:34
    news. It was congressional testimony without any editorial commentary.
    You chose not to watch it, so don't put your head in the sand then turn around and try to pass yourself off as having any knowledge of the subject
    at hand.

I chose not to watch or comment on your video.

So what?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 19, 2023 13:26:12
    The correct answer is that they don't, yet Biden has admitted (in order to impress upon people that he had power as VP) to threatening to withhold promised funds until the deed was done.

The correct answer is that the gov't of USA (others also) wanted it to happen the way it did. It was a success.

This is not something he should have done and he should be held to account.

It is what the US government wanted.

That does not make it right.

The president and his vice president work toward the goals of the US gov't, no?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 00:41:02
    On 06-19-23 09:01, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Ib Joe about Re: Bringing a knife to a <=-

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking
    to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read
    his nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

You are stating an opinion that I formed a long time ago -- probably
    before he dropped his last name from his postings.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:42:50, 20 Jun 2023
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 07:23:52
    When Trump was President impeachment hearings were started on the mere speculation there was something wrong with the phone call that President Trump had with the President of Ukraine, even though WE had the transcrip
    of the conversation of every word that was indicated from start to finish
    within the transcript.

It was not mere speculation.
    um WE have the transcript of the conversation, it shows every word spoken.
    The problem here was not what was spoken within this conversation on the telephone, nor was there any difficulty w/ the ability to read the typed text. The problem here was perception and comprehension thinking that what was something was said that was a quid pro quo, but it wasn't after he was acquitted and the impeachment was an epic failure.

It's rather interesting that Trump was more right then he realized we are about to find out how corrupt the Bidens were.

It has already been uncovered the dirty Biden money was being funneled in to hundreds of LCC in attempt to hide it.

Can you imagine if Trump did any of this?

Open your eyes when your on the internet looking facts on these issues, start off with google or perhaps use bing.com you can see the left leaning websites and what can be viewed without any effort as Liberal Bias.
    As they suggest there is nothing to see. It is disgusting.
    That is what mean by providing cover, as if I had to give you this
    explanation.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 07:29:30
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

If anyone else had gotten wind of an investigation, then destroyed potential evidence, the judge would have taken that destruction as criminal intent and admission of guilt.

Exactly. I guess that is not the case in Canada, or is not the case if you're not orange.

Yup. Our wonderful two-tiered system of justice.

Maybe we could sell Alan a ticket on Biden's Indian Ocean railroad?

He won't have any money after buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

... Unzip, expand, explode... What pervert came up with this?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 05:58:48
    um WE have the transcript of the conversation, it shows every word spoken. The problem here was not what was spoken within this conversation on the telephone, nor was there any difficulty w/ the ability to read the typed text. The problem here was perception and comprehension thinking that what was something was said that was a quid pro quo, but it wasn't after he was acquitted and the impeachment was an epic failure.

Trump (even then) wanted dirt on his political opponent, Joe Biden.

It's rather interesting that Trump was more right then he realized we are about to find out how corrupt the Bidens were.

Trump has been right about very little.

There is no evidence of the Bidens corruption. None.

It has already been uncovered the dirty Biden money was being funneled in to hundreds of LCC in attempt to hide it.

There is no evidence. None.

Can you imagine if Trump did any of this?

There is evidence of what Trump did.

Open your eyes when your on the internet looking facts on these issues, start off with google or perhaps use bing.com you can see the left leaning websites and what can be viewed without any effort as Liberal Bias.
    As they suggest there is nothing to see. It is disgusting.
    That is what mean by providing cover, as if I had to give you this explanation.

You say "the left" is providing cover for the Bidens. That is not so. If there is proof the Bidens did anything wrong the left just asks to see the evidence.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 07:52:51
    On 19 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

IB gave you a link where Dan Bongino played the Biden tapes, 2 of them, on his pod cast and you chose not to listen to them.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I know a good tagline when I steal one!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 07:37:26

IB gave you a link where Dan Bongino played the Biden tapes, 2 of them, on his pod cast and you chose not to listen to them.

I went to have a look at the video in your link.

Bongino wasn't getting to anything at all, so I left.

Perhaps if these tapes he says he has have any value it'll show up in the news and then I'll have a look/listen.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 09:21:51
    On 20 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

I went to have a look at the video in your link.

Bongino wasn't getting to anything at all, so I left.

It was a few minutes in....

Here's Dan's view on what the left is trying to hide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkZhTy6kgHE&list=WL&index=1&t=236s

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Mystic asking for a hot-dog: "Make me one with everything"

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 09:13:06

BTW, who is Hunter Biden?

Is he president?

Is he vice president?

Is he a congressman?

Is he a senator?

Is he a mayor?

Who is this Hunter Biden you keep talking about?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 10:33:40

BTW, who is Hunter Biden?

Is he president?

Is he vice president?

Is he a congressman?

Is he a senator?

Is he a mayor?

Who is this Hunter Biden you keep talking about?

U didn't look at the video did you??

BTW, Hunter is the lead man selling political favors for the Biden crime family

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Condense soup, not books!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 10:29:56
    U didn't look at the video did you??

I had a quick look.

BTW, Hunter is the lead man selling political favors for the Biden crime family.

Ah, so Hunter is Mr. Big?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 11:43:12

Ah, so Hunter is Mr. Big?

Hunter is the smartest man the Big Guy knows...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Multitasking: Reading in the bathroom

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 22:28:31
    Hello Alan,

When the evidence comes, your response will be met another that should
    make you think twice jumping into something you should of ignored.

He will still be living in his bubble, either claiming there is no evidence
    or trying to divert the conversation to Hillary or 2020 or something else.

It is not evidence. It was election iterference then and it is election interference today.

Donald Trump has been spouting his interterence nonsense for a long
    time, including during the 2016 campaign. Paul Manafort was his guy,
    his campaign manager at the time. He was later convicted for his
    dealings with Russia, and sent to prison. As president, Trump granted
    him a pardon. Not that Manafort was innocent, as the man was guilty
    as hell.

You and others can find all the details you want about what Paul
    Manafort did, and why he was convicted in a court of law. It is all
    based on evidence, not hearsay.

Or you can continue to believe whatever Trump tells you, whether it
    is based on fiction, lies, or nonsense. Doesn't really matter to me.
    It all amounts to the same thing. Paul Manafort is an ex-convict.
    And election interference was clearly evident in what he did, and
    approved of, by Donald Trump himself.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    You're fired, Donald!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 22:28:39
    Hello Alan,

He keeps trying to twist it around to "about Hillary" or "about the (2020)
    election" so that he can either ignore, or derail, the conversation... or
    he really is dumb.

That is not so. You are the one talking about Hillary.

You mentioned her yet again today.

His infatuation with Hillary Clinton is telling.
    Not really sure why he and other MAGA nutjobs are
    so interested in a married woman, one who has
    been married to the same man for decades, never
    cheating on her mate a day in her life ...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski!"
    ~ Bill Clinton, the most popular president in the history of the US

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Often Licked, Never Beaten

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 22:28:44
    Hello Alan,

No, this all stems from the same Barisma nonsense.

And yet the Russian collusion hoax, which was perpetuated by the Democrats,
    was not election interference? Who brought that to the table?

Paul Manafort. Convicted.

President Trump's pardon of Paul Manafort.

No MAGA nutjob wants to talk about either of those two things.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    As good as it looks

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 22:28:56
    Hello Alan,

[..]

The president and his vice president work toward the goals of the US gov't,
    no?

The duties of the president are clearly specified in the US
    Constitution. I'll let you and others read them at your peril.

The duties of the vice president are also clearly specified in
    the US Constitution. Since there are none, I'll simply leave it
    at that.

BTW, we all know Vice President refused to do his duty by
    defying Trump's order to defy the certification of electors
    on January 6 ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Black lives matter!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 22:29:04
    Hello Dale,

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking
    to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read

You are stating an opinion that I formed a long time ago -- probably before he dropped his last name from his postings.

So much for "real names only" in this echo ...

For Life,
    Lee (aka Loose Flea)

--
    Pork. The One You Love.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 15:27:00
    news. It was congressional testimony without any editorial commentary. You chose not to watch it, so don't put your head in the sand then turn around and try to pass yourself off as having any knowledge of the subject at hand.

I think you mean Al. :)

* SLMR 2.1a * Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what? Where are you going?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 15:33:00

Says the man who very recently claimed he NEVER claimed in this echo that Russian collusion was real?

"For years, Donald Trump and his supporters pinned their hopes on the investigation by [the special counsel] John Durham, Trump and his allies arguing it would exonerate him from any hint of improper behavior regarding
    the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election.
    The report is now here, it has dropped, and it might not have produced everything of what some Republicans hoped for, [but] it is regardless devastating to the FBI and to a degree, it does exonerate Donald Trump."

-- Jake Tapper, CNN

The FBI "failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law"

-- a quote from the Durham report

"exonerate(s) Donald Trump" = his campaign did not collude with the
    Russians. Therefore, Russian collusion with the 2016 Trump campaign is a
    hoax perpetuated by the sore losers on the other side.

* SLMR 2.1a * Anything good is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 15:36:00

It did come from Rudy but I don't think Rudy's involvement is an important
    et
    l, or is it?

It is a claim made by an unknown source. Rudy is known and is therefore
    not unknown. Rudy does not work for the FBI so he did not provide the
    FD-1023 (an official FBI document) or conduct any interview that resulted in said FD-1023.

The FBI has only claimed that no one can look at it because it will
    endanger the life of the unknown informant, who presumably needs protection from someone implicated in the matter.

The only persons I know who are implicated are named Biden.

* SLMR 2.1a * Catastrophe n. an award for the cat with the nicest buns
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 15:42:00
    Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read

Alan Ianson has not dropped his last name in this echo, although he has in others.

* SLMR 2.1a * Docs? Why look at the Docs? Nurses are better.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 15:50:00

IB gave you a link where Dan Bongino played the Biden tapes, 2 of them, on
    is
    od cast and you chose not to listen to them.

If he doesn't listen, they are not true.

* SLMR 2.1a * How do they get Teflon to stick to the pans?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 18:34:49

um WE have the transcript of the conversation, it shows every word spoken
    The problem here was not what was spoken within this conversation on the telephone, nor was there any difficulty w/ the ability to read the typed text. The problem here was perception and comprehension thinking that wha
    was something was said that was a quid pro quo, but it wasn't after he wa
    acquitted and the impeachment was an epic failure.

Like I said there lies the issue with Perception and the Comprehension of the transcript - an actual word for word account of what was said on the phone call. What happened, clearly is that seething hating Democrats thought they heard something but that was proven false with Trump being acquitted.
    You do know and acknowledge that WE are not Canada. Trump was acquitted. Which means the Democrats lost in a EPIC display of stupidity.
    Just another day at the office for these people.

It's rather interesting that Trump was more right then he realized we are
    about to find out how corrupt the Bidens were.

Trump has been right about very little.
    Trump was an awesome President and I have those facts too and believe you me they would render you speechless if I list all that was accomplished under the Trump years.

Besides, You have no dog in this fight, you're Canadian, your prime mister is a child-dictator.

As for Joe Biden (I said it early on back in February) and it still rings true today Biden is a complete train-wreck. He is losing his connotative ability to lead or to even talk at times and it is only going to worsen.
    Biden said he would be a unifier for all Americans, as it turns out Biden is a divider and chief but man o-man doesn't he love chocolate chip ice cream.

There is no evidence of the Bidens corruption. None.
    It has already been uncovered the dirty Biden money was being funneled in AI> > hundreds of LCC in attempt to hide it.

AI> There is no evidence. None. AI>
    No evidence? What do call all this money in these hundreds of LCC accounts that was discovered. That was not put there by the guy on Lucky Charms cereal box. You know what will be "magically delicious" when the truth is known and then. You loose your ENTIRE basis of your arguement / debate, as IT will render you pointless and a joke.
    More proof is coming - the rope is tightening around Biden's Neck. https://tinyurl.com/3z9xr4h5
    https://tinyurl.com/y295vhzx
    https://tinyurl.com/35crsf8n

You say "the left" is providing cover for the Bidens. That is not so. If there is proof the Bidens did anything wrong the left just asks to see
    the evidence.
    Oh yeah tell me why is the FBI so lipped about FD-1023?
    That should tell you everything that you need to know.
    Again you're dreaming. They the media nor the FBI or the DOJ is not interested in the truth or bad news about Biden because they share the same bed, and that
    is debatable.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 21:30:12

Says the man who very recently claimed he NEVER claimed in this echo that Russian collusion was real?

I have never made an argument about it one way or the other.

This FD 1023 you all keep talking about makes me wonder if there is something to it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, June 20, 2023 21:36:48

It is a claim made by an unknown source. Rudy is known and is therefore
    not unknown. Rudy does not work for the FBI so he did not provide the FD-1023 (an official FBI document) or conduct any interview that resulted in said FD-1023.

I read reporting that it was submitted by Rudy. I don't have information that says otherwise.

The FBI has only claimed that no one can look at it because it will
    endanger the life of the unknown informant, who presumably needs protection from someone implicated in the matter.

Of course the FBI looked at it. The FBI doesn't stop looking at (good) information because someone is in danger.

The only persons I know who are implicated are named Biden.

The FD 1023 contains unsubstantiated claims.

Unsubstatiated claims are not evidence of a crime.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 00:37:00
    On 06-20-23 15:42, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Bringing a knife to <=-

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother talking to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read his nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

Alan Ianson has not dropped his last name in this echo, although he
    has in others.

I was talking about Ron, not Alan.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:37:54, 21 Jun 2023
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 00:09:14
    You say "the left" is providing cover for the Bidens. That is not so. If
    there is proof the Bidens did anything wrong the left just asks to see
    the evidence.
    Oh yeah tell me why is the FBI so lipped about FD-1023?

The FD-1023 is not evidence.

That should tell you everything that you need to know.

It does.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 08:43:09
    On 20 Jun 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

There are a couple of people here that don 't like facts... Al is one of them...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 08:43:51
    On 20 Jun 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

If he doesn't listen, they are not true.

HAHAHA... That's funny!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I'm not a complete idiot... Several parts are missing!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 13:38:12

There are a couple of people here that don 't like facts... Al is one of them...

I have nothing against facts.

If you ever have any I'd be glad to consider them.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 16:02:00
    Of course the FBI looked at it. The FBI doesn't stop looking at (good)
    nforma
    on because someone is in danger.

The FBI did not look into CIA information during 2016 that suggested that a certain (D) Presidential campaign was planning to misinform the public by spreading a rumor that their (R) opponent's campaign was working with Russia.

Not only did they initially choose to pull an Alan and ignore it, they
    later decided to act on the misinformation as real. That came out today
    during a congressional hearing.

Using your logic above, the CIA is not a source of good information so the
    FBI should ignore them.

That would not be the first time that one agency ignored the other. One glarring example would be the events that lead to 9/11.

* SLMR 2.1a * "Ummm, trouble with grammar have I? Yes!" --Yoda
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 15:48:00
    Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother
    alking
    to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read his nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

You are stating an opinion that I formed a long time ago -- probably before he dropped his last name from his postings.

has in others.

Why would Ron's approach that is probably best be not talking to himself?

* SLMR 2.1a * WORK HARDER!... Millions on Welfare depend on YOU!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 15:51:00

Trump wanted dirt on his political opponent.

Biden wanted to get rid of a foreign political opponent who was hassling
    the company his son worked for.

The Democrats used faked dirt, that the CIA knew about beforehand, to try
    to ruin a political opponent.

<sarcasm>
    Come on, Gregory, can't you see the difference?
    </sarcasm>

LOL!!!!

* SLMR 2.1a * If all appears to go well, you missed something...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 16:04:00

The testimony recorded on it is.

* SLMR 2.1a * "I never met a chocolate I didn't like." --Deanna Troi
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 15:26:48
    The FBI did not look into CIA information during 2016 that suggested that a certain (D) Presidential campaign was planning to misinform the public by spreading a rumor that their (R) opponent's campaign was working with Russia.

I just don't believe your narrative.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 15:31:36

Yes.

Biden wanted to get rid of a foreign political opponent who was hassling
    the company his son worked for.

It was Ukraine who fired that corrupt prosecutor.

That's a bit different that digging up dirt on a political opponent.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 15:32:38

Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 01:29:00
    On 06-21-23 15:48, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Bringing a knife to <=-

Either way, I suspect that Ron's approach... don't even bother
    MP> alking
    to him... is probably best. My only worry is that someone will read his nonsense, assume it is informed, and use it to form opinions.

has in others.

Why would Ron's approach that is probably best be not talking to
    himself?

I read that as "don't even bother talking to him" meaning talking to
    Ron. He rarely responds, and even if he does it is not responsive.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:32:16, 22 Jun 2023
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 22, 2023 07:13:27
    On 21 Jun 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

Yes.

Biden wanted to get rid of a foreign political opponent who was hassling the company his son worked for.

yeah they did but only after a threat from Joe Biden that they wouldn't get the Billion Dollars, but why? The prosecutor was investigating Burisma Gas Corporation, that his son Hunter was on the board of.
    (You left that small important detail out)

... I always said you was Yellow.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, June 22, 2023 04:40:52
    yeah they did but only after a threat from Joe Biden that they wouldn't get th
    Billion Dollars, but why? The prosecutor was investigating Burisma Gas Corporation, that his son Hunter was on the board of.

That's fantasy, not fact.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:18:07
    Hello Mike,

Fact: Paul Manafort. Campaign Manager for Donald Trump. Convicted.

Fact: Paul Manafort. Campaign Manager for Donald Trump. Pardoned by
    President Donald Trump.

Fact: Moderator wannabe Mike Powell thinks it is all a witch hunt,
    and that Donald Trump is a saint who can never tell a lie.

"exonerate(s) Donald Trump" = his campaign did not collude with the Russians. Therefore, Russian collusion with the 2016 Trump campaign is a hoax perpetuated by the sore losers on the other side.

Paul Manafort. Convicted.
    Paul Manafort. Pardoned by Trump.

Verdict: Guilty

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Change Is Cumming

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:18:13
    Hello Mike,

As you have previously shown at least some knowledge of what a 1023 is,
    you
    know it didn't "come from Rudy."

It did come from Rudy but I don't think Rudy's involvement is an important
    et
    l, or is it?

It is a claim made by an unknown source.

Hearsay is not evidence.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    In solidarity - RIP George Floyd - Black Lives Matter

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:57:45
    Hello Alan,

The FBI did not look into CIA information during 2016 that suggested that a
    certain (D) Presidential campaign was planning to misinform the public by
    spreading a rumor that their (R) opponent's campaign was working with
    Russia.

"Believe me!" ~Donald J. Trump

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Pork: the other white meat

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:58:01
    Hello Mike,

Hearsay is not evidence, asshole.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Every bite is a different temperature

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:58:07
    Hello Mike,

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

Whatever gave you that idea?

Not only did Trump want dirt on his opponent, but he sought to
    blackmail the elected president of Ukraine, whose country was facing
    a real threat of invasion from Russia.

Maybe it is something Adam Schiff said.
    Or Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
    Or any of a number of others.

No matter. Orange Man lost. Big time.
    And Ukraine is now able to defend itself
    from Big Bad Wolf - otherwise known as
    Vladimir Putin.

Time for you to go fly a kite.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Melts in your mouth, not in your hands

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:58:12
    Hello Mike,

has in others.

Why would Ron's approach that is probably best be not talking to himself?

As is his right, he talks to The Hand.

Of course, you are also welcome to do the same.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Drive One

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:58:18
    Hello Mike,

[,,]

The FBI did not look into CIA information during 2016 that suggested that a
    certain (D) Presidential campaign was planning to misinform the public by spreading a rumor that their (R) opponent's campaign was working with Russia.

Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, was convicted.
    Trump, who was later elected president, pardoned Manafort.

Time for you to go fly a kite, asshole.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    It Ain't Payday If It Ain't Nuts In Your Mouth

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:58:31
    Hello Dale,

[..]

Alan Ianson has not dropped his last name in this echo, although
    he
    has in others.

Why would Ron's approach that is probably best be not talking to
    himself?

That is totally not true! Ron talks all the time! Almost nonstop!
    I do realize you are like most folks, being hearing impaired. But
    that does not mean Ron is being silent. Far from it.

Ron talks to the Hand. And the Hand hears All. Remember that.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    They say `Yes, Trump'! / We say `No, Trump!'

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 22, 2023 14:57:00
    The FBI did not look into CIA information during 2016 that suggested that a certain (D) Presidential campaign was planning to misinform the public by spreading a rumor that their (R) opponent's campaign was working with
    ussia

Not my narrative. It was brought up during a congressional hearing
    yesterday, and I am not congress nor am I a member.

The CIA informed the FBI and the FBI ignored it.

* SLMR 2.1a * A preposition is what you don't end a sentence with. Um.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thursday, June 22, 2023 14:59:00
    Biden wanted to get rid of a foreign political opponent who was hassling the company his son worked for.

Because they were told, by VP Biden, that they'd not get the promised money unless they did him a favor first. Because Obama also wanted that favor doesn't make any difference.

* SLMR 2.1a * Bureaucrats cut red tape--lengthwise.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:00:00

He usually responds to me, even if we don't always agree.

* SLMR 2.1a * And we had to chisel taglines into the walls of the cave
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Thursday, June 22, 2023 15:05:00
    yeah they did but only after a threat from Joe Biden that they wouldn't get
    h
    Billion Dollars, but why? The prosecutor was investigating Burisma Gas
    orpora
    on, that his son Hunter was on the board of.

He undoubtedly believes that is only a coincidence. <rollseyes>

* SLMR 2.1a * Air pollution is a mist demeanor.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 16:30:24
    Biden wanted to get rid of a foreign political opponent who was hassling >> > the company his son worked for.

Because they were told, by VP Biden, that they'd not get the promised money unless they did him a favor first. Because Obama also wanted that favor doesn't make any difference.

Obama/Biden were not looking for favors.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thursday, June 22, 2023 16:31:56
    He undoubtedly believes that is only a coincidence. <rollseyes>

Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe they will pick something up one day.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Friday, June 23, 2023 07:50:34
    Mike Powell wrote to DALE SHIPP <=-

He usually responds to me, even if we don't always agree.

Dale's projecting again.

I don't respond to Dale because he has nothing worth reading.

... I don't have a solution but I really admire the problem.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ron L. on Saturday, June 24, 2023 16:24:38
    Hello Ron,

I don't respond to Dale because he has nothing worth reading.

Talk to The Hand.

--Lee

--
    Pay your taxes!