• Bringing a knife to a gun

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 07:42:26
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

I was talking with a buddy the other day... and I said... I think even
    if we get all the evidence proving beyond a shadow of doubt that Joe
    Biden and his family sold out the country for personal gain.... I mean absolute proof...

I think the government is sooooooooooo corrupt that you couldn't get
    the requisite 67 votes from the senate to finish him off completely in
    the Senate if there was an impeachment of Joe Biden...

And with only a year and half to go, is it worth the effort?

But, ya, our two-tiered system of justice won't allow the Elitists to be held accountable.

... I love animals! But they all seem to taste like chicken.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 07:02:21
    On 13 Jun 2023, Ron L. said the following...

I think the government is sooooooooooo corrupt that you couldn't get the requisite 67 votes from the senate to finish him off completely i the Senate if there was an impeachment of Joe Biden...

And with only a year and half to go, is it worth the effort?

I think the Republic is worth the effort... But wait, there's more.... GOP has sent out more subpoenas... Hunter's business partners looking for more information on Burisma. Senator Chuck Grassley was on the floor of the Senate talking about 17 recordings, 15 from Hunter 2 from Joe Biden. Apparently the Burisma exec kept them as a backup if shit hit the fan... Moreover, recently, the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma... The one Joe Biden got fired.... the one that Joe & Hunter Biden received $10,000,000.00 to get fired said he has some documents that congress might want to see.

Joe all of a sudden had an emergency root canal yesterday....

But, ya, our two-tiered system of justice won't allow the Elitists to be held accountable.

Have some faith. If it doesn't work out, we're all screwed... But if it does... could be interesting!!!

I think I'll put my Trump flag on my Jeep and drive around town for a few days... His indictment today... birthday tomorrow.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)