• The rapist that the MAGA idiots want in charge

From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to All on Saturday, May 06, 2023 10:28:37
    Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have raped her".

How many (except for the worst human specimens imaginable) will actually accept that?

Now imagine that the indoctrinated people that actually *do* accept that, also pretend to be guardians of "family values".

"For a million years, us stars have been allowed to grab our females by the pussy."

Really? And this is the person 74 million USAians thought is the one?

In Russia they have no other option but state controlled TV, and therefore are duly, crazy indoctrinated. In the USA millions of people *voluntarily* choose to watch *only* Fox News and to become crazy indoctrinated.

Once again:
    --

In a democracy, uninformed people are dangerous people.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Saturday, May 06, 2023 19:15:15
    Hello Björn,

Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have raped
    her".

One can only imagine, as the man has no defense, and has no plans
    to present any during his trial. Besides, that is not what he said
    before it all began. Here are his exact words -

"Just look at her. She is not my type."

You do know what that means. All you have to do is look at the
    evidence. It is there for all to see, hiding in plain sight.

So who is his type? A gal from Slovenia. Her name is Melania.
    She even played the part of the first female POTUS. In a prior
    life time.

How many (except for the worst human specimens imaginable) will actually accept that?

One. I already told you her name.

Now imagine that the indoctrinated people that actually *do* accept that, also pretend to be guardians of "family values".

Slovenian family values? Nobody ever taught me those.

"For a million years, us stars have been allowed to grab our females by the
    pussy."

He said that on camera as his wife was pregnant, at home watching.
    Imagine her reaction as to finding out how wildly popular a guy he
    was.

Really? And this is the person 74 million USAians thought is the one?

Some 81 million USAians voted for the other guy. Not sure how many of
    those nasty women had been able to keep their pussies intact.

In Russia they have no other option but state controlled TV, and therefore are duly, crazy indoctrinated.

Relax. Mad Vlad is a nice guy, and does not send nasty women to the
    front, anywhere in the world. So please, give the poor guy a break.

In the USA millions of people *voluntarily* choose to watch *only* Fox News
    and to become crazy indoctrinated.

I hate to bust your bubble, but Tucker C. has left the building ...

Once again:

His followers are still waiting for TC (like Elvis) to return ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    We Put Big Loads In Tight Places

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
  • From paul lee@1:105/420 to Björn Felten on Saturday, May 06, 2023 13:29:08
    Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have raped her".

Thats not what Trump said.

I would accept facts and evidence - two things that haven't been provided in ANY of Trumps accusers.

Accusers - thats the word you have right now; not rape.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Saturday, May 06, 2023 22:12:28

Either you have not seen it or don't want to talk about it.
    What am I referring to the interview not famous interview that E. Jean Carrol had with Anderson Cooper on his show AC 360° if you haven't seen its a doosey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw
    after this it was fastest "lets go to commercial break" in all of TV history.

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║S I N C E║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... I don't have the time for a hobby. I have a computer.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to paul lee on Saturday, May 06, 2023 19:44:26
    Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have
    raped her".

That is what he says, over and over again.

How many (except for the worst human specimens imaginable) will
    actually accept that?

I would accept facts and evidence - two things that haven't been provided in ANY of Trumps accusers.

The jury will reach a verdict soon.

The word is rape, that is what he is accused of.

"She's not my type" is a bad defense but it is the only one he has presented.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Sunday, May 07, 2023 12:47:14
    On 06 May 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have >> raped her".

Let's take a look at what is really happening here and why.
    *** Trigger Warning ***

It is you people on the Left who are the most grotesque and I'll prove it.
    The drive-by media does it's bidding for the power hungry democratic machine.

The real truth is that Liberals want to stop Trump by any means necessary, because they are scared to death because they know that they will lose power, as these people have a never-ending thirst for power that never can be sufficiently quenched or satisfied.
    They see Trump as threat because they know that Trump will put an end to the waste and corruption.

The fake news media and efforts of the left.
    Trying to bury Trump in senseless court cases.
    Why? To create the narrative that would suggest, how could you, vote for Trump? as they point to the fabricated lies in ink, that is not worthy of the paper is it written on. To make it appear as if Trump should never be a consideration. Make no mistake this is the intention of the left as they are trying to make the argument to convince Trump Supporters to choose another do-nothing candidate in 2024. To be honest, if this is before us we will return to the days where nothing gets accomplished in Washington, D.C.
    America will fall further in decline.

NEW YORK
    Bringing something up that allegedly happened 20+ years ago w/ Alan Bragg's indictment, when the statue of limitations have long ago expired but then suggesting it was a felony but not telling anyone what the crime was used to create the felony. What a bone-head.

The truth regarding Alan Bragg is beyond repulsive.
    Let's criminals of color get away with heinous crimes or reduces the crime to a lesser charge and in most cases eliminates the crime(s) altogether.
    Only to allow these same filthy people to commit more crime.

hum, no one above the law eh-----
    Last year, the Federal Election Commission fined Hillary Clinton for misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to hide spending. The law firm in question was Perkins Coie, which hired Fusion GPS to conduct research that resulted in the Steele Dossier, which was later used by Congress to impeach Trump. Clinton classified these expenses as legal services and was fined $113,000 for the misrepresentation.

By intentionally obscuring their payments through Perkins Coie and failing to publicly disclose the true purpose of those payments, Hillary's presidential campaign and DNC were able to avoid publicly reporting on their statutorily required FEC disclosure forms the fact that they were paying Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on Trump with the intent of influencing the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, the initial complaint read per the Associated Press.

GEORGIA
    Is thinking about charging Trump with something, but the truth is there is nothing there as the phone call as been released courtesy of CNN. From start to finish I listened and read in it's complete entirety and did not hear anything of any significance that could be used to charge Trump with any crime.
    In-fact it was Trump who brought up several questionable acts of fraud and corruption within the state of Georgia.

E JEAN CARROLL
    This old tart claims that 1995 or early in 1996 in the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. Further details of the alleged incident were published in her book What Do We Need Men For?
    But told Anderson Cooper in a interview that Rape was sexy and the thought of the thrill of it all. A person of integrity would not describe such an act in this way. Not at all!

This old tart also accused CBS Corporation executive Les Moonves of sexual assault in 2019. She says the incident occurred in the late 1990s in a hotel elevator after interviewing Moonves for a story; he denied the allegation. This was happened allegedly 23 years ago, if it happened at all.

BIDEN IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE
    Joe Biden promised to unite all Americans, but we are more divided then ever before. Inflation is out of control, it costs a great deal more today for just about everything. Begging foreign countries to increase production for more oil, and we all have been paying price at the pump for his inability to govern or to be energy independent like we were when Trump was President when the U.S. was a leading exporter of energy many times over no one in the world
    could even compete or come close to the United States of America in the Trump years.

Liberals seem not to care about the higher prices of everything all they want to talk about is Orange man - bad and how everything was worse, but was it really? Biden does not know where he is at many times, the Biden gaffes can be be pulled up on the Internet with the greatest of ease. He won't take a cognitive test, all he has said on this matter is "Why the hell would I take a test?" and then says something quite unimaginable, He then told Barnett: "That's like saying before you got on this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

Biden's exchange with Barnett was part of an interview conducted with the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Biden told reporters that he is constantly tested by the rigors of the presidential campaign. He repeated those sentiments with Barnett.

We have all seen the results of his Biden's Presidency and I am not impressed with his efforts as it has been in many ways been a complete and total disaster.

Biden has blamed Trump for all of those covid deaths and even said during the debate as of October 22, 2020, debate against then-President Donald Trump, Joe Biden said "anyone who is responsible for 220,000 deaths from COVID should not be president."
    Well, Joe Biden is now responsible for 417,000 deaths more than the 396,000 who died while Trump was president. By his own thought process, Biden should have resigned several months ago, especially since he told us he was going to fix this.

To my AMERICAN liberal friends, this is your President and more importantly
    it is why Biden will never ever be my President.

Alan your boy-child of a leader is not much better.
    "Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace for any democracy," said German MEP Christine Anderson, the political spokesperson for the ID parliamentary group in the European Parliament through her party Alternative for Germany.

Anderson went on to accuse Trudeau of civil rights violations during the trucker convoy protest, calling him a dictator who treats citizens as "terrorists."

Another Alternative for Germany MEP, Bernhard Zimniok, accused Trudeau of "trampling on democratic rights" by cracking down on people for protesting "disproportionate" public health measures.

{ NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Sunday, May 07, 2023 19:46:44
    Hello Alan,

Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not have
    raped her".

He does have a tendency to repeat himself.

How many (except for the worst human specimens imaginable) will
    actually accept that?

I would accept facts and evidence - two things that haven't been provided
    in
    ANY of Trumps accusers.

There are only two verdicts possible - "guilty" or "not guilty".
    And it must be unanimous, with all jurors being in agreement.
    Otherwise it is a hung jury. Or a mistrial, if a juror acts out
    or turns out to be an a-hole.

Then let him take the stand, place his hand on the Holy Bible,
    and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the
    truth.

"She's not my type" is a bad defense but it is the only one he has presented.

First of all, it was a stupid thing to say. And he said it on camera,
    for the whole world to know. Especially knowing Melania was watching.
    Along with his son, Baron. I will not remind you about what he said
    how he got hold of women to be with (while Melania was preggers) ...

He has not presented any defense, and apparently has no plans to do
    so. He said she made it all up and that it never happened. Went to
    Ireland and played golf while his trial was in progress. Which makes
    sense. After all, the only thing he would say while on the stand is
    "Fifth amendment."

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Black lives matter!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, May 07, 2023 19:46:49
    Hello Greg,

Either you have not seen it or don't want to talk about it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450116-trump-vehemently -denies-e-jean-carroll-allegation-shes-not-my-type/

That is the original quote, as reported by The Hill.

What am I referring to the interview not famous interview that E. Jean Carrol had with Anderson Cooper on his show AC 360° if you haven't seen its
    a doosey.

The original quote was reported by The Hill (noted above).
    Fox News merely reported about the video of E. Jean Carroll's
    deposition.

after this it was fastest "lets go to commercial break" in all of TV history.

Seems like Tucker C. is taking a permanent vacation break from
    Fox News ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Because not everyone likes licorice

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, May 07, 2023 11:12:50
    The real truth is that Liberals want to stop Trump by any means necessary, because they are scared to death because they know that they will lose power,

Liberals will not vote for Donald Trump because they don't like his policies, for reasons that I think are pretty clear today.

This is not "the left" sueing Trump. It is a case brought by E. Jean Carroll.

NEW YORK
    Bringing something up that allegedly happened 20+ years ago w/ Alan Bragg's indictment, when the statue of limitations have long ago expired but then suggesting it was a felony but not telling anyone what the crime was used to create the felony. What a bone-head.

We'll see.

Let's criminals of color get away with heinous crimes or reduces the crime
    to lesser charge and in most cases eliminates the crime(s) altogether.
    Only to allow these same filthy people to commit more crime.

This is a misreprisentation of the facts to fit your narrative.

Last year, the Federal Election Commission fined Hillary Clinton for misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to hide
    spending. The law firm in question was Perkins Coie, which hired Fusion GPS to
    conduct research that resulted in the Steele Dossier, which was later used by
    Congress to impeach Trump. Clinton classified these expenses as legal services
    and was fined $113,000 for the misrepresentation.

If your statement is true then it seems Clinton is indeed, not above the law.

GEORGIA
    Is thinking about charging Trump with something, but the truth is there is nothing there as the phone call as been released courtesy of CNN. From start to finish I listened and read in it's complete entirety and did not hear anything of any significance that could be used to charge Trump with any crime. In-fact it was Trump who brought up several questionable acts of
    fraud and corruption within the state of Georgia.

I heard the phone call too, and the crime was evident.

Trump is going to have a much harder time with this one when the charges drop, and that may happen over the summer.

E JEAN CARROLL
    This old tart claims that 1995 or early in 1996 in the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. Further details of the alleged incident were published in her book What Do We Need Men For?
    But told Anderson Cooper in a interview that Rape was sexy and the thought of the thrill of it all. A person of integrity would not describe such an act in this way. Not at all!

She never said rape was sexy. That's another misrepresentation. A lie.

Joe Biden promised to unite all Americans,

Why are we talking about Biden now?

Alan your boy-child of a leader is not much better.
    "Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace for any democracy," said German MEP Christine Anderson, the political spokesperson for the ID parliamentary
    group in the European Parliament through her party Alternative for Germany.

Anderson went on to accuse Trudeau of civil rights violations during the trucker convoy protest, calling him a dictator who treats citizens as "terrorists."

I have never been treated like a terrorist, by Trudeau or anyone else.

Another Alternative for Germany MEP, Bernhard Zimniok, accused Trudeau of "trampling on democratic rights" by cracking down on people for protesting "disproportionate" public health measures.

Those are right wing sycophants.

People are free to protest and be heard in Canada regardless of your view but you are not free to occupy the downtown area of Ottawa or block bridges the way those protesters did.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Lee Lofaso on Sunday, May 07, 2023 11:18:20

truth.

When he was in Ireland he said he had to rush back to the USA to defend himself. He must be back now if that's the case.

Let's see what his defense looks like.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Sunday, May 07, 2023 20:40:22

Maybe something like "she should be able to remember the exact second this took place." From the man that don't even remember what year he was married to any of his wives...

--

In a democracy, uninformed people are dangerous people.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Sunday, May 07, 2023 16:27:06
    On 07 May 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

E JEAN CARROLL
    This old tart claims that 1995 or early in 1996 in the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. Further details of the alleged inciden
    were published in her book What Do We Need Men For?
    But told Anderson Cooper in a interview that Rape was sexy and the though
    the thrill of it all. A person of integrity would not describe such an ac
    this way. Not at all!

Would you like me to show where this was indicated by her?
    um ok.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9369184/cnn-ad-break-trump-accuser-rape-sexy/

want more proof..

As you can plainly see and hear it was not a misrepresentation at all, nor was it a lie.

Joe Biden promised to unite all Americans,
    Why are we talking about Biden now?
    what's the matter, it's not like he out office, but I am so counting the
    days.

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, May 07, 2023 20:12:02
    Would you like me to show where this was indicated by her?

You already posted a link.

um ok. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9369184/cnn-ad-break-trump-accuser-rape-sexy/ want more proof..

As you can plainly see and hear it was not a misrepresentation at all, nor was it a lie.

It was a lie. She never said "rape is sexy" as you indicated.

She said..

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies."

I don't agree with her statement about what most people think about rape but she never said "rape is sexy".

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, May 08, 2023 07:21:34
    Hello Greg,

Imagine a rapist's defence is "she is not my type, so I could not
    have
    raped her".

Let's take a look at what is really happening here and why.
    *** Trigger Warning ***

A lady accused Trump of having raped her some 30 years ago.
    This is a civil case, not criminal. State charges, not federal.

It is you people on the Left who are the most grotesque and I'll prove it. The drive-by media does it's bidding for the power hungry democratic machine.

This has nothing to do with Left vs Right, as the matter is not
    political.

The real truth is that Liberals want to stop Trump by any means necessary, because they are scared to death because they know that they will lose power, as these people have a never-ending thirst for power that never can be sufficiently quenched or satisfied.

So an alleged rapist should never be charged with any crime or forced
    to pay for any damages to those they have harmed? What kind of justice
    would that be? Is that the kind of country you want to have, where the
    accused always get away with criminal misdeeds?

They see Trump as threat because they know that Trump will put an end to the
    waste and corruption.

This has nothing to do with "Trump as threat" or any other political
    nonsense. It is about justice. Justice for those who have been harmed
    by those who have committed acts that are harmful to them and others.

The fake news media and efforts of the left.

Emotional appeals to nonsense go nowhere. Even if such appeals
    make you feel good.

Donald Trump is a man who has been accused of having committed
    a heinous act against a woman inside a department store. Even though
    this a civil case rather than criminal, the damage he has done to
    her reputation was very costly and can never be fully restored.

Why?

The real reason is justice. Even if you never believe it yourself.

To create the narrative that would suggest, how could you, vote for Trump?

There is nothing to suggest. The prosecution says Trump is a rapist.
    No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That is the message the prosecution is
    bringing to the jury. If the jury buys it, Trump is toast.

as they point to the fabricated lies in ink,

Depends on who the jury believes. And so far, the only person(s)
    they have heard from are the woman who claims to have been raped
    by Trump, and those who have seen Trump inside the department
    store at the same time it happened.

that is not worthy of the paper is it written on.

The Hill is a very credible source, the interview of Trump at the
    White House having become very famous.

To make it appear as if Trump should never be a consideration.

Then why the interview with Trump at the White House? Certainly
    both parties considered it very important.

Make no mistake this is the intention of the left as they are trying to make
    the argument to convince Trump Supporters to choose another do-nothing candidate in 2024.

I realize how embarrassing it is for Donald Trump to be on trial for
    rape. But it is a fact. And if convicted, which very well might happen,
    even more embarrassing. Especially since he is still a candidate for
    president. Hard to imagine a convicted rapist actually getting elected.

OTOH, some claim we already have three rapists on the USSC, one of
    them also being an alcoholic.

To be honest, if this is before us we will return to the days where nothing
    gets accomplished in Washington, D.C. America will fall further in decline.

Oh, relax. Joe will replace Kamala with Hunter and all will be well.

NEW YORK
    Bringing something up that allegedly happened 20+ years ago w/ Alan Bragg's
    indictment, when the statue of limitations have long ago expired but then suggesting it was a felony but not telling anyone what the crime was used to create the felony. What a bone-head.

The rape trial is a civil case, with no statute of limitations.
    As such, Trump will never go to jail on this matter. Although it
    may cost him a small fortune. On the the other hand, it may be
    he is not as rich as he has told others, and might even have to
    declare bankruptcy again ...

He is still the man in charge, bringing the case to the jury.
    And he will prove to the jury why the accused is guilty ...

Let's criminals of color get away with heinous crimes or reduces the crime to a lesser charge and in most cases eliminates the crime(s) altogether. Only to allow these same filthy people to commit more crime.

I do not believe the DA has any intention of reducing or dropping
    charges. And why he? He's got a strong case, and a credible witness.
    And a jury likely to believe every word she says ...

The jury will decide, whether Trump likes it or not.

Last year, the Federal Election Commission fined Hillary Clinton for misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to hide spending.

That's the ticket. Just put folks on trial on allegations. No need
    for charges of any kind. Just have somebody make a claim, whether true
    or not makes no difference. Then lock 'em up. Preferably without a
    trial.

Has Hillary Clinton ever been charged with a crime? No.
    Has Hunter Biden ever been charged with a crime? No.
    But there sure have been a lot of investigations, and more
    to come, by Republican members of Congress ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Sleep With Someone New

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Monday, May 08, 2023 21:56:50
    Hello Björn,

Maybe something like "she should be able to remember the exact second this took place." From the man that don't even remember what year he was married
    to any of his wives...

He buried one of his ex-wives on a golf course in New Jersey.
    Why? To get a tax credit by having that land declared agricultural
    property used for raising livestock.

If you are interested in viewing her gravesite, it is just off
    hole #1. Not sure what is actually in what is buried there, as she
    was cremated.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Show me what democracy looks like! / This is what demcracy looks like!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Monday, May 08, 2023 21:56:56
    Hello Alan,

truth.

When he was in Ireland he said he had to rush back to the USA to defend himself. He must be back now if that's the case.

He does not need to be present at his own trial.

He has the right to attend, the right to present a defense, and
    the right to take the stand. He says he will do none of those things,
    as there is no defense.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Hey hey! Ho ho! Donald Trump has got to go!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Monday, May 08, 2023 15:29:00
    She said..

I don't agree with her statement about what most people think about rape but

never said "rape is sexy".

Do you think that someone who didn't think that "rape was sexy" would say
    such a thing as what you quote her as saying? I would certainly not expect them to say such a thing, nor would I ever make such an odd statement as she did.

Men who make such statements as she apparently did are considered sick.

* SLMR 2.1a * Direct from the Ministry of Silly Walks
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Monday, May 08, 2023 18:32:32
    On 08 May 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

She was gaga-eyed over Trump because of his celebrity status, but I do not believe for one moment that Trump who is and was even back then worth millions would do something so reckless, I do not suffer from TDS, unlike you.
    Just looking at this upon its face, what was alleged, also know U.S. Citizens are innocent until proven guilty. We still are not yet a Banana Republic.

30 years ago ? C'mon man, I think she is looking for a payday or to sell her book of fiction in hopes it will out sell Fifty Shades of Gray.

I am no psychoanalyst but the way she talks about rape with how she believes most other peoples definition is defined is really troublesome.
    Meaning: It is a real problem in the persuasion & convincing departments due to the obvious norms. Such an individual who as gone through such an ordeal wouldn't care how other people define it. For this reason alone her words are very questionable and suspicious.
    "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... think of the fantasies." Nope. Never happened.

political.
    Yeah? and I have a bridge I could sell you in Brooklyn.

What about his, look at all the which-hunts that have gone absolutely no where.

... What was the best thing before sliced bread?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Monday, May 08, 2023 20:15:18
    She said..

I don't agree with her statement about what most people think about rape but

Do you think that someone who didn't think that "rape was sexy" would say such a thing as what you quote her as saying? I would certainly not expect them to say such a thing, nor would I ever make such an odd statement as she did.

She never said "rape is sexy". Gregory said she did, but in fact she did not.

When your a star you can do that, apparently.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 14:32:34
    Hello Greg,

She was gaga-eyed over Trump because of his celebrity status, but I do not believe for one moment that Trump who is and was even back then worth millions would do something so reckless,

There won't be a conviction. Do you know why? I already told you,
    as duly noted above from the previous post. This is a civil case, not
    a criminal trial. He could be held "liable" - but never convicted.

I do not suffer from TDS, unlike you.

Civil cases are based on the preponderance of evidence, not beyond
    a reasonable doubt. As such, it makes no difference if the jurors have
    TDS or are MAGA nutjobs.

Just looking at this upon its face, what was alleged, also know U.S. Citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

Again, this is a civil case, not a criminal trial. As such, Trump
    will never be convicted, although he could be held liable, and have
    to pay a lot of money.

We still are not yet a Banana Republic.

Louisiana has always been a Banana Republic. We kinda like it dat way.

30 years ago ?

That is when she claims the alleged rape happened. She did not make
    that public until 2019. But that is her claim.

C'mon man, I think she is looking for a payday or to sell her book of fiction in hopes it will out sell Fifty Shades of Gray.

If the jurors believe her story she likely wins a big payday.
    But Trump would still be a free man under our system of justice,
    as this is not a criminal trial.

I am no psychoanalyst but the way she talks about rape with how she believes
    most other peoples definition is defined is really troublesome.

It makes no difference what you, me, or anybody else believes.
    Only who are what the members of the jury believe.

Meaning: It is a real problem in the persuasion & convincing departments due
    to the obvious norms.

There are no "obvious norms" in this kind of trial.

Such an individual who as gone through such an ordeal wouldn't care how other people define it.

The defamation in this case is for his remarks after he was president. Remember, this is a civil case, not criminal.

There is a second defamation case for his remarks while he was
    president. As such, the fun is only beginning as this one comes
    to end ...

For this reason alone her words are very questionable and suspicious.

Not to worry. He is not being charged or tried criminally. It is a
    civil case and he can only be found liable.

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... think of the fantasies."

I have no idea if Trump is or is not a sado/machochist. Nor do I
    care. What he and Melania do in the bedroom is up to them.

Nope. Never happened.

I wouldn't know. I'm not into watching such antics.

political.

Yeah? and I have a bridge I could sell you in Brooklyn.

I have one in New Orleans to sell you (or anybody else).

What about his, look at all the which-hunts that have gone absolutely
    no where.

That was then. This is now. And the prosecuter has finished her
    closing arguments. 11 witnesses. And the defense rests, not having
    a case, having presented no witneeses, and Trump refusing to take
    the stand.

But hey. It is guaranteed he will not be convicted.
    After all, this is not a criminal trial.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make Sure Your Next Erection Is In Safe Hands

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 19:54:28
    Hello Alan,

She said..

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the
    fantasies."

I don't agree with her statement about what most people think about rape
    but

Do you think that someone who didn't think that "rape was sexy" would say
    such a thing as what you quote her as saying? I would certainly not
    expect them to say such a thing, nor would I ever make such an odd
    statement as she did.

Gregory was quoting Donald Trump in his deposition with Carroll's
    attorney, Roberta Kaplan -

Trump: "She actually indicated that she loved it. Okay? In fact,
    I think she said it was sexy, didn't she? She said it was very sexy
    to be raped."

Kaplan: "So, sir, I just want to confirm:- It's your testimony that
    E. Jean Carrol said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?"

Trump: "Well, based on her interview with Anderson Cooper, I believe
    that's what took place."

You see, Gregory was attempting to tell us all that Donald Trump
    lied in his deposition. This can easily be shown by viewing a
    transcript of the interview between E. Jean Carroll and Anderson
    Cooper. Or watching it on YouTube.

When your a star you can do that, apparently.

Donald Trump said a star can grab 'em by the ...

Melania, who was preggers at the time with Barron, was not amused.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Pork: the other white meat

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 16:04:00
    She said..

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies.

I don't agree with her statement about what most people think about rape bu

Do you think that someone who didn't think that "rape was sexy" would say such a thing as what you quote her as saying? I would certainly not expect them to say such a thing, nor would I ever make such an odd statement as she
    did.

What I said was do you think that someone who didn't think "rape was sexy" would say "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies" (what you quoted her as saying.

I don't think they would say what she really said unless they believe what Gregory said she said. Otherwise, why would they expect others to know
    what kind of fantasies they have about it?

---
    * SLMR 2.1a * It's time for the Possum Lodge Word Game!!!
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Lee Lofaso on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 17:10:42
    to be raped."

She never indicated anything of the sort. This is just another lie of so many.

that's what took place."

I believe it too!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 17:12:24

What I said was do you think that someone who didn't think "rape was sexy" would say "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies" (what you quoted her as saying.

I don't think they would say what she really said unless they believe what Gregory said she said. Otherwise, why would they expect others to know

E Jean Carroll never said "rape is sexy". I'm sorry, she just didn't.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 03:45:39
    Mike Powell -> ALAN IANSON formulated on Tuesday :

[..]

She never said "rape is sexy". Gregory said she did, but in fact AI>she
    did not.

What I said was do you think that someone who didn't think "rape
    was sexy" would say "I think most people think of rape as being
    sexy... Think of the fantasies" (what you quoted her as saying).

I don't think they would say what she really said unless they
    believe what Gregory said she said. Otherwise, why would they
    expect others to know what kind of fantasies they have about it?

What did she actually say? Let's take a look -

In an interview with Anderson Cooper, this is what she said -

"This was not sexual ... I think most people think of rape as being
    sexy. Think of the fantasies." ~E. Jean Carroll

She was speaking of the PERCEPTION of many people. To put things
    more clearly, so even MAGA nutjobs can understand -

"THEY think of the fantasies."

Is that enough? Or how about a bit more from that same interview?

"I have no idea. I do not know if the president ejaculated.
    I have no idea." ~E. Jean Carroll

Jeez. Must have been some fantasy. Sounds like she had a really
    fun time with the president doing whatever he wanted with his new
    plaything.

Want to move on to Trump's false claims (lies) during his deposition
    with Carroll's lawyer, Roberta Kaplan? Here are a few quotes -

to be raped."

E. Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?"

that's what took place."

It took less than 3 hours for the jury to find Trump liable for
    battery and defamation. Although the jury said Trump did not rape
    Carroll, it did say he sexually abused her.

$5 million awarded for damages.

"I have no idea. I do not know if the president ejaculated."
    ~ E. Jean Carroll, in interview with Anderson Cooper

For Life,
    Lee

--
    As good as it looks

• From paul lee@1:105/420 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 18:50:10

its true.

in a civil case - that finds someone 'liable', not guily.

all the while the right hand is hiding the biden/hunter/family stinker.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to paul lee on Tuesday, May 09, 2023 21:18:22

He was found liable, for something around $5,000.000.

biden/hunter/family stinker?

What has Hunter done? And whatever that is what has it got to do with Biden?

If biden/hunter/family stinker has done anything charge them and present the evidence in court.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 14:59:22
    Hello Alan,

to be raped."

She never indicated anything of the sort.

Trump said she did. He even confirmed it. In a deposition to
    Carroll's lawyer, Roberta Kaplan.

This is just another lie of so many.

How many is so many? Far too many for me to count, but somebody
    has to have been keeping score. Unless that person has run out of
    paper, or pencils, to keep score.

that's what took place."

I believe it too!

So did the jury, which found him liable for battery, defamation,
    and sexual assault. Not rape, but sexual assault. How much was the
    award? $5 million. Presumably USD, not monopoly money.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Food for the Fun of It

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 14:59:31
    Hello Alan,

She never said "rape is sexy". Gregory said she did, but in fact she did
    not.

What I said was do you think that someone who didn't think "rape was sexy"
    would say "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the
    fantasies" (what you quoted her as saying.

I don't think they would say what she really said unless they believe what
    Gregory said she said. Otherwise, why would they expect others to know

Trump said she did. Isn't that enough?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Dieting doesn't work, Weight Watchers does

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 07:23:00

Correct, moron, I am not disagreeing with you. For someone who will deny saying something when it is quoted back directly to him, and will even edit
    it out of messages to make it look like he never said it, you sure seem
    stuck on exactly what others say.

What YOU said she said was:

fantasies"

I don't see a difference. Gregory does not see a difference. Both

"Rape is sexy"

and

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies"

Are very odd things to say. I doubt very many people think of it as being
    sexy or something to fantasize about, and if a man made either statement,
    he would be called out for being sick.

I don't see a difference that it was a woman who said it. I still think it
    is sick. Aside from pointing out that Gregory got the quote wrong, you've
    not proven that Ms. Carroll does not have something psychologically wrong
    going on.

* SLMR 2.1a * DalekDOS error: (I)Obey (V)ision impaired (E)xterminate
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to PAUL LEE on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 07:26:00

Alan has an issue distinguishing between the two. Trump will have to pay
    the plantiff, not go to jail, and it does not prove guilt.

In this case, wouldn't that be the left hand doing the hiding? ;)

I am not sure that Joe Biden is lying when he says that he never met with Hunter's business associates, even though (per visitor logs) they visited
    him at the White House while he was VP. I doubt he remembers, so I am not
    sure that really makes him a liar, even if what he says is untrue. He may honestly believe it never happened because his mind is leaving him.

* SLMR 2.1a * Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 06:46:52
    Alan has an issue distinguishing between the two.

You are gossiping again.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 21:29:35
    Hello Alan,

He was found liable, for something around $5,000.000.

Battery, defamation, sexual assault.

biden/hunter/family stinker?

What has Hunter done? And whatever that is what has it got to do with Biden?

He owns guns.
    He has a love child.
    He paid his taxes late.
    And he is a Biden.

If biden/hunter/family stinker has done anything charge them and present the
    evidence in court.

Hunter admitted he owns guns.
    Hunter admitted he has a love child.
    Hunter admitted he paid his taxes.
    Hunter admitted he is a Biden.

I guess that makes him guilty as charged.
    Just like HIllary Clinton.

Lock 'em up.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    The more you play with it the harder it gets

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to paul lee on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 21:29:44
    Hello Paul,

its true.

Guilty as hell, but with no conviction as it was a civil trial.
    That is the way justice is done in the USA - rather than in places
    such as Russia.

The right to own guns, having a love child, and paying taxes late
    will always get the MAGA nutjobs chanting.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Be Stupid

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 22:31:05
    Nello Mike,

Correct, moron, I am not disagreeing with you.

Donald Trump said it. But at least he did not call anybody "moron".

For someone who will deny saying something when it is quoted back directly to him,

I quoted what Trump said to ALL, and nobody bothered to contest.

and will even edit it out of messages to make it look like he never said it,

Podnuh, Trump's quote can be found online all over the place.

you sure seem stuck on exactly what others say.

I hate to bust your bubble, but nobody gives a flying fuck what
    you say. It is Trump who said those words, whether you and others
    want to admit it or not.

fantasies"

I don't see a difference. Gregory does not see a difference.

She was speaking of the PERCEPTION of many people.

Both

"Rape is sexy"

and

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies"

Are very odd things to say.

Not at all. Right to the point -

"This is not sexual ... I think most people think of rape as being
    sexy... Think of the fantasies." ~E. Jean Carroll

Carroll's comment was perfectly understandable to most folks,
    except perhaps for the mentally deranged. It is, in fact, the
    PERCEPTION of most folks of many people (both male and female).

I doubt very many people think of it as being sexy or something to fantasize
    about, and if a man made either statement, he would be called out for being
    sick.

Do you beat your meat? Be honest. You're a guy. And even if
    you're not, we all know you do.

Telling the truth is something some folks are unable to do.
    Accepting the truth is even harder. Especially for those same
    folks.

I don't see a difference that it was a woman who said it.

E. Jean Carroll claims she is a rape victim, and that it was
    Donald Trump who raped her. Rape is a crime of violence, not of
    passion. It is usually women who are raped rather than men. And
    it is a PERCEPTION of most people (male or female) of rape as
    being sexy.

So yes, there is a difference as to who makes such a comment.
    Far more so if it is a woman rather than a man.

I still think it is sick.

And usually violent. Very violent. And sometimes deadly.
    But never sexy, as pertaining to Donald Trump's false claim
    (lie) as to what she said.

Aside from pointing out that Gregory got the quote wrong, you've
    not proven that Ms. Carroll does not have something psychologically wrong going on.

It took the jury less than three hours to figure that out and
    render its verdict. $5 million award. Battery, defamation, including
    sexual assault.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Stop Workin', Start Jerkin'

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 22:31:13

Alan has an issue distinguishing between the two.

In a civil trial, there is no conviction.

Trump will have to pay the plantiff, not go to jail, and it does not prove guilt.

Civil cases are based on the preponderance of the evidence,
    not beyond a reasonable doubt.

The presiding judge gave Trump a choice - to plead "guilty"
    or "not guilty". Trump decided to plead "not guilty".

The prosecution proved its case, and the jury found Trump liable
    for battery, defamation, including sexual assault.

Those are the facts.

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

That was the verdict of the jury.

Whether it was a just verdict might be an open question.

But most folks would call it a slam dunk.

The rest of MP's blathering nonsense deleted.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Every bite is a different temperature

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Thursday, May 11, 2023 01:13:00
    On 05-10-23 07:23, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: What's really happeni <=-

fantasies"

"Rape is sexy"

There is a big difference.

If she had said "rape is sexy", that would be her belief. But when she
    says "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the
    fantasies". She is then saying that others believe that, not that she
    does.

Consider the difference between the following two statements:
    Donald Trump never lies
    and
    Some people belive that Donald Trump never lies.

They do not mean the same thing.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:25:14, 11 May 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Thursday, May 11, 2023 07:32:51

What I believe is, now proven as Fact, Trump can not get a fare venue in NYC. I would rather win the WAR, then worry about a skirmish that these lefty blow-hards are dancing in the streets over E. Jean Carroll.
    As Carroll could not remember the year of the alleged whatever it was.
    It is important to remain focused because if Biden wins in 2024, it could mean the end of everything.

Anyway, Trump will appeal the verdict, so I wouldn't be rushing out to Wal*Mart $5.00 DVD bins to filter through for your very own copy of Footloose from 1984 just yet...

By the way, speaking of Lies, it's coming.
    The Truth that Biden lied repeatably, when he said he knew nothing of Hunter's foreign business dealings, he did know and there is a paper trail of
    documents that prove that the "Biden Crime Syndicate" has profited from them.

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thursday, May 11, 2023 07:40:46
    Mike Powell wrote to PAUL LEE <=-

Alan has an issue distinguishing between the two. Trump will have to
    pay the plantiff, not go to jail, and it does not prove guilt.

And he's appealing. Since there is 0 evidence, it's probable that he'll pay nothing, or at least, significantly less.

I am not sure that Joe Biden is lying when he says that he never met
    with Hunter's business associates, even though (per visitor logs) they visited him at the White House while he was VP. I doubt he remembers,
    so I am not sure that really makes him a liar, even if what he says is untrue. He may honestly believe it never happened because his mind is leaving him.

I think that's the wrong tense. It should be "has left him". And probably left him a long, long time ago.

I wonder how he will explain all those holding companies and unexplained cash inflows that they found in the bank records.

... I have seen the data...now bring me some I can agree with
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Thursday, May 11, 2023 17:37:52
    Hello Dale,

fantasies"

"Rape is sexy"

There is a big difference.

If she had said "rape is sexy", that would be her belief.

"Rape is sexy." ~Donald Trump

"I do not know if the president ejaculated. I do not know."
    ~E. Jean Carroll

But when she says "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies".

"This was not sexual... I think most people think of rape as being
    sexy. Think of the fantasies." ~E. Jean Carroll

She is then saying that others believe that, not that she
    does.

THEY think of the fantasies. She was speaking of the PERCEPTION
    of many people. Both men and women.

Donald Trump never lies
    and

MAGA nutjobs know that Donald Trump never lies.
    After all, that is what he told them.

Donald Trump's lie about E. Jean Carroll can be shown by
    viewing the interview between her and Anderson Cooper.

At no point did E. Jean Carroll say "Rape is sexy."

But Donald Trump did, in another interview. [spokesman.com]

For Life,
    Lee

--
    If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, May 11, 2023 21:02:13
    Hello Greg,

What I believe is, now proven as Fact, Trump can not get a fare venue in NYC.

Civil cases are based on the preponderance of the evidence, not
    beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is true in NYC, as well as New Orleans and everyplace else.

It took the 9 members of the jury less than three hours to reach
    a verdict. And we all know that verdict was unanimous.

I would rather win the WAR, then worry about a skirmish that these lefty blow-hards are dancing in the streets over E. Jean Carroll.

Brittany Griner had a trial in Mad Vlad's kangaroo court.
    You applauded Mad Vlad, wishing he was your own judge, jury,
    and executioner.

As Carroll could not remember the year of the alleged whatever it was.
    It is important to remain focused because if Biden wins in 2024, it could mean the end of everything.

If somebody had raped you 30 years ago you would most likely want
    to forget all about the incident and hope to put it out of your head completely. But you can't. Why not? You want justice. You want the
    creep who did it to pay for what he did. Dearly.

Anyway, Trump will appeal the verdict, so I wouldn't be rushing out to Wal*Mart $5.00 DVD bins to filter through for your very own copy of Footloose from 1984 just yet...

Like any creep, he does have the right to appeal. That does not mean
    he will be granted his wish to have the jury's verdict thrown out.

By the way, speaking of Lies, it's coming.

"Rape is sexy." ~Donald Trump [spokesman.com]

The Truth that Biden lied repeatably, when he said he knew nothing of Hunter's foreign business dealings, he did know and there is a paper trail of
    documents that prove that the "Biden Crime Syndicate" has profited from them.

What charges have been filed against Hunter Biden?
    None that I know of. And none that anybody else knows of.
    But maybe you know about some that nobody else has ever
    heard of ...

What charges have been filed against Hillary Clinton?
    None that I know of ...

Aw, hell. Just lock everybody up and be done with it.
    That way, we can all play president and family members
    and have a day.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Love! Not hate! Makes America great!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ron L. on Thursday, May 11, 2023 21:02:31
    Hello Ron,

Alan has an issue distinguishing between the two. Trump will have to
    pay the plantiff, not go to jail, and it does not prove guilt.

And he's appealing. Since there is 0 evidence, it's probable that he'll pay
    nothing, or at least, significantly less.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

"Rape is sexy." ~Donald Trump

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make 7-Up Yours

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Thursday, May 11, 2023 15:15:00
    If she had said "rape is sexy", that would be her belief. But when she
    says "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the
    fantasies". She is then saying that others believe that, not that she
    does.

Donald Trump never lies
    and

Your examples don't. I would also agree that there is a difference between what she said if she'd stopped before "...think of the fantasies."

To use your examples, but to fix one so that it actually fits the scenario.

Donald Trump never lies
    and
    Some people belive that Donald Trump never lies... think of the untruths.

For the second one, wouldn't you agree that was likely said by someone who thinks he *does* lie? I am sure that Gregory would not ask you to think of the untruths unless he believed Donald had told a few. Sounds a lot more like something you would say rather than Gregory.

Similarly, I would not tell someone to "think of the fantasies" when it
    comes to something I don't and cannot see as a fantasy myself.

So I might have said, as a younger man:

"Some people find twins/redheads/policewomen sexy, think of the fantasies."

I would never say:

"Some people think being choked is sexy, think of the fantasies," because I don't think it is sexy and don't fantasize about it. Even though I do know people who think it *is* sexy, I would not ask you to "think of the
    fantasies" because I do not share their enthusiasm in something that could
    end in brain damage, death, or prison.

* SLMR 2.1a * We all live in a yellow subroutine.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Friday, May 12, 2023 01:02:02
    On 05-11-23 07:32, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: What's really happen <=-

Some people believe that Donald Trump never lies.

What I believe is, now proven as Fact, Trump can not get a fare venue
    in NYC.

How is that proven as fact -- he got a trial by jury of his peers, and
    was found liable. That is a fact, and it was a fare trial.

It is important to remain focused because if Biden wins in
    2024, it could mean the end of everything.

Wrong -- it would mean the continuation of good for the nation.

Anyway, Trump will appeal the verdict, so I wouldn't be
    rushing out to Wal*Mart $5.00 DVD bins to filter through
    for your very own copy of Footloose from 1984 just yet...

I'm certain he will appeal, but whether he wins his appeals or not is uncertain.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:06:21, 12 May 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Friday, May 12, 2023 07:43:44
    On 12 May 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

On 05-11-23 07:32, Gregory Deyss <=-

Some people believe that Donald Trump never lies.

What I believe is, now proven as Fact, Trump can not get a fare venue in NYC.

was found liable. That is a fact, and it was a fare trial.
    A trial is based on facts and evidence, there was none it was her word against his and there was nothing more, no cameras, no reports from the store, the dressing room in this exclusive store are placed near the front of the store near the registers, surely with all that alleged ruckus with getting it on, someone would of heard something?

This should prove to be interesting..
    What has Biden accomplished?

... APPLE: It may be slow, but at least it's expensive.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Friday, May 12, 2023 13:51:36
    [..]

Similarly, I would not tell someone to "think of the fantasies" when it comes to something I don't and cannot see as a fantasy myself.

Bullshit.

So I might have said, as a younger man:

"Some people find twins/redheads/policewomen sexy, think of the fantasies."

You forgot the first four words of E. Jean Carroll's statement -

"This was not sexual ..."

I would never say:

"Some people think being choked is sexy, think of the fantasies," because I
    don't think it is sexy and don't fantasize about it.

Rape is a crime of violence, not of passion.
    Sado-masochism is an act of pleasure for some folks.
    Please do note the difference.

Even though I do know people who think it *is* sexy,

Kinky, kinky. But then, no surprise coming from you.

I would not ask you to "think of the fantasies" because I do not share their
    enthusiasm in something that could end in brain damage, death, or prison.

Birds of a feather flock together ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    As good as it looks

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Saturday, May 13, 2023 01:06:02
    On 05-12-23 07:43, Gregory Deyss <=-

What I believe is, now proven as Fact, Trump can
    not get a fare venue
    in NYC.

was found liable. That is a fact, and it was a fair trial.

A trial is based on facts and evidence, there was none it
    was her word against his and there was nothing more, no

There was more. There was testimony from other witnesses. There was
    evidence from Trump's own word (e.g. The access hollywood tapes) which
    showed a pattern of behavior. It was enough evidence for the jury to
    return a verdict for her.

cameras, no reports from the store, the dressing room in
    this exclusive store are placed near the front of the store
    near the registers, surely with all that alleged ruckus
    with getting it on, someone would of heard something?

You are talking about something from many years ago. Had the event been reported to the police and if they investigated, then they might have discovered things such as you allude to.

This should prove to be interesting..
    What has Biden accomplished?

To just mention the major things -- two important infrastructure bills
    that will help to repair roads, to rebuild bridges, and put America on
    the road to independence from fossil fuels.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:21:03, 13 May 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Monday, May 15, 2023 19:30:11
    On 13 May 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

There was more. There was testimony from other witnesses. There was evidence from Trump's own word (e.g. The access hollywood tapes) which showed a pattern of behavior. It was enough evidence for the jury to return a verdict for her.
    The access hollywood tapes? Really Dale? Let's have a honest conversation concerning these tapes and why a private conversation was put out on a national broadcast television in the first place, it was thought that by broadcasting these tapes it would assuredly end Trump but it didn't to your complete surprise I'm sure.

Oh and by the way Trump was NOT charged with Rape.
    Testimony from witnesses? stop it. Was it alleged group sex, cause that is the only way to be sure. Hogwash, it was corrupt court and that is all.
    Trump will continue with the appeal.

Let me tell you about something that happened to me it was with someone so charged with TDS and a complete lunatic. This occurred to me during the Kavanaugh investigation, when I was working as a contractor for Momentive silicone (formerly GE silicones). I shared an office with a young lady who was a staunch liberal, covered in tats and even had green hair. like most of these deranged individuals she just couldn't keep those strong liberal emotions to herself.
    (listening to Seth Rogen podcast in the office like borg drone getting programed with daily drivel didn't help matters.)

She was bottled up and charged from within.
    Me that's different Hell yes, I was then as I am now an Ultra Conservative, but that never meant that I would be spouting off at the mouth, nor did it mean sporting a MAGA t-shirt or even a red cap to match.
    Nope more like khakis and a nice botton-down oxford shirt.

Anyway back to what happened to me, this young lady had a liberal outburst as she actually said to me, "what if someone excused you of a sexual assault?" & then went on to tell me That it would would destroy you" she said.

I reported her comments, it did nothing.
    So, I resigned within 3 days from that conversation - took time off too. As I thought about it what would stop this nutcase from running out of the ladies bathroom intentionally ripping her own skirt, claiming that I did it. Yeah, No!

I can agree to disagree, I have that control, liberals have no such control and want to destroy you, previously they used to be great defenders of speech. Not anymore so it would seem.

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 01:33:00
    On 05-15-23 19:30, Gregory Deyss <=-

On 13 May 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

There was more. There was testimony from other witnesses. There was evidence from Trump's own word (e.g. The access hollywood tapes) which showed a pattern of behavior. It was enough evidence for the jury to return a verdict for her.

The access hollywood tapes? Really Dale? Let's have a honest
    conversation concerning these tapes and why a private conversation was put out on a national broadcast television in the first
    place, it was thought that by broadcasting these tapes it
    would assuredly end Trump but it didn't to your complete
    surprise I'm sure.

It was not a private conversation. It was recorded as part of an event
    of some kind. It did not damage Trump at the time -- he laughed it off.
    But, in this trial it was part of the evidence which showed a pattern of behavior. That is something that is quite admissible in a trial.

Actually, I think that the charges did include rape, but the jury did
    only found him liable for the lessor charge of sexual assault.

Testimony from witnesses? stop it. Was it alleged group
    sex, cause that is the only way to be sure. Hogwash, it was
    corrupt court and that is all.

The witness testimony had to do with contemporary description of the
    event, again something that is admissible evidence in a trial. Granted
    that it is not as strong as DNA from a rape kit.

Trump will continue with the appeal.

I'm sure he will -- but will he succeed?

Let me tell you about something that happened to me it was with

We are not talking about you.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:44:03, 16 May 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 07:24:51
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Dale Shipp <=-

I reported her comments, it did nothing.
    So, I resigned within 3 days from that conversation - took time off
    too. As I thought about it what would stop this nutcase from running
    out of the ladies bathroom intentionally ripping her own skirt,
    claiming that I did it. Yeah, No!

This is the reason why certain high-visibility computer people will ALWAYS be escorted when at a convention. It's not a courtesy. It's to prevent the possibility of false allegations like you describe.

... We make our own fortunes and call them our fate.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 07:26:53
    It was not a private conversation. It was recorded as part of an event
    of some kind. It did not damage Trump at the time -- he laughed it off. But, in this trial it was part of the evidence which showed a pattern of behavior. That is something that is quite admissible in a trial.

No Trump did not laugh it off in-fact he apologized for it, Trump referred to what was said as locker-room talk as I recall.
    You want to get Trump so bad, so you come up with these sick fantasies where as the Hollywood Access Tape was falsely used as a justification to prove your bogus TDS narrative.

Billy Bush recorded Trump on the Bus before any event began.

This statement is from Billy Bush
    "It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago -- I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry," Bush said in a statement. Before the statement was released by NBC, angry comments piled up on Bush's Facebook page from viewers who were disgusted by the contents of the tape"

We are not talking about you.

Omit or not include what I have said, that's fine Dale, that is the awesome thing about Fidonet, it's out there and others can see what I said and even comment on it.

There was a point within that which you have chosen to ignore.
    I think that most know where I was going and the type of people on the left that I was pointing at.

... Nine times out of ten the statisticians are wrong

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 15:14:00

Since it was civil court, he technically was not charged with anything.

Anyway back to what happened to me, this young lady had a liberal outburst as she actually said to me, "what if someone excused you of a sexual assault?" & en went on to tell me That it would would destroy you" she said.

She sounds more than a little off.

* SLMR 2.1a * Taglines: the toilet-stall walls of BBSdom.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 18:48:52
    On 16 May 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Since it was civil court, he technically was not charged with anything.

Anyway back to what happened to me, this young lady had a liberal outburs
    she actually said to me, "what if someone excused you of a sexual assault
    en went on to tell me That it would would destroy you" she said.

She sounds more than a little off.
    Yup she certainly was, Initially she part of the cleaning staff w/ Janitronics but the reliability department had a vacancy due to my former co-worker who was out for an extended period of time due to lime disease.
    Kinda of ironic when you think about it where as one person is out sick with lime disease and then management goes ahead and brings someone in who is
    sicker.

... The shortest distance between two points is under construction

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 13:02:13
    Hello Greg,

It was not a private conversation. It was recorded as part of an
    event
    of some kind. It did not damage Trump at the time -- he laughed it
    off.
    But, in this trial it was part of the evidence which showed a pattern
    of
    behavior. That is something that is quite admissible in a trial.

No Trump did not laugh it off in-fact he apologized for it, Trump referred to what was said as locker-room talk as I recall.
    You want to get Trump so bad, so you come up with these sick fantasies where as the Hollywood Access Tape was falsely used as a justification to prove your bogus TDS narrative.

Here is the full transcript - showing ALL of Trump's comments,
    uncut and unedited - leaving you and others with no excuse -

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321

Please keep in mind your orange hero said those words as his
    wife (Melania) was preggers with Barron.

What a fine and decent presidential candidate you had there -
    shown to the entire nation on television for who and what he is.

And to think you (and others) actually voted for that moron.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    If we don't get it / Shut it down!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 13:02:28

Since it was civil court, he technically was not charged with
    anything.

Differences between criminal charges and civil charges -

* Some charges are criminal - meaning there was a crime committd
    against the state

* Some charges are civil - meaning there is a dispute between two
    individuals

Since this was a civil case, Trump could not be convicted.
    But he was held liable, as the jury found him guilty as sin.

Hope that helps clear things up.

Have a great day.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Melts in your mouth, not in your hands

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, May 18, 2023 06:34:49
    On 17 May 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

No Trump did not laugh it off in-fact he apologized for it, Trump ref to what was said as locker-room talk as I recall.
    You want to get Trump so bad, so you come up with these sick fantasies
    where as the Hollywood Access Tape was falsely used as a justification
    prove your bogus TDS narrative.

I am not saying it was not indicated by Trump, just that it did not have any relevance with the recent case w/ E. Jean Carrol, because if that is to be thought of and used then so should his apology also get to be considered as well. I know you want to make this bigger then it is, but he did go on from this to be President w/ many accomplishments.

Here is the full transcript - showing ALL of Trump's comments,
    uncut and unedited - leaving you and others with no excuse -

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321
    There is no great prize you, no victory, no one up on me or anyone like me.

Who cares what was said those many years ago.
    I was not debating those words above within your link but THIS was said also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA597Kn5iPk

I could go into the many Great things Trump has done while President, but you wouldn't be interested in any of that.

Additionally something tells me also that you don't to talk about the
    absolute train wreck that has been the Biden Administration.

... Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.