• Donald Trumps message

From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to All on Thursday, April 13, 2023 15:32:24
    Donald Trump in an interview with Tucker Carlson.

And I'll tell you, people were crying, people that work there, professionally work there. That have no problems putting in murders and they see everybody. It tough, tough place, and they were crying, they were actually crying, they said I'm sorry. They'd say 2024 sir, 2024, and tears are poring down their eyes. I've never seen anything like those people are phenomenal those are your police, those are the people that work at the court house, they're unbelievable people. Many of them were in tears or close to it. So in one sense it was beautiful because they get it uhh, in another sense you know it's nasty ...

Yahoo news reports Manhattan court employee's said no one was crying. Zero, when asked about Trump's colorful account.

Trump must have been thinking about the senator from South Carolina, Lindsey Graham who begged Trump supporters to send "the man" some money with tears rolling down his face after Trump was charged.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Friday, April 14, 2023 02:07:18
    Yahoo news reports Manhattan court employee's said no one was crying. Zero, when asked about Trump's colorful account.

Most interestingly, watching that exact part of the Fox "News" interview, was to see how poor Tucker had to act, knowing (from the defamation case) what he really thinks about that MAGA jester. He knows that Trump knows, and yet...

Poor boy, struggling to appease his audience, so that the value of his Fox stock will not hit the bottom. Albeit he will never make it 74 million, he might still get the five million or so, needed to make Fox stay alive.

Good boy, just Ben Dover and take it like a man!

--

In a democracy, uninformed people are dangerous people.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Thursday, April 13, 2023 20:30:40
    On 13 Apr 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

Yahoo News... Now there is a fine upstanding news source, not so much Alan, they are all from the nasty and vicious cast as much as much as the rest of the fake news media is, they are of course in bed with the democratic party.
    Wouldn't be me sleeping with these snakes, you want to that is your business, but don't blame me if you catch something that science has no answer for.

Little Yahoo news, (Bless their heart) trying it's best to stay relevant by putting out this hit piece for the anti-Trump crowd. That's what this is.
    It won't work by the way.

Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and admired by many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons. In-fact ALL of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was blue, those are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted blue.
    Don't even get me started on that.

I disagree with your attempted characterization, there are many who saw that Tucker Carlson interview (including me) and who will believe what the man said as the truth.
    Why? Based on the way it was indicated, the spoken words were not boisterous or nor were they cocky, he was genuinely moved by the sediment.
    This is why the Yahoo News story has no teeth, and furthermore is seen as flat. It was a huge miscalculation by them & yours as well for bringing it here.

Trump must have been thinking about the senator from South Carolina, Lindsey Graham who begged Trump supporters to send "the man" some money with tears rolling down his face after Trump was charged.
    Sure and why not, he needs to FIGHT, and FIGHT he will.
    The lefts efforts will barely register in comparison.
    The left has really shot themselves in the foot.
    (it might as well be with a ten gage shotgun)

Americans can see (plain as day) the shenanigans of the left.
    Impeachment # 1 and Impeachment # 2 The absolute TOTALLY FAKE Russian Dossier, that was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. The Robert Mueller investigation, Raid on Mar-a-largo, and now this fat slob Alvin Bragg, indicting Trump thirty-four times. Bragg is a complete dunce, the statute of limitations has expired and we still don't know what this so called mystery crime is, because it has yet to be disclosed.
    The Democrats have stepped in it this time. Enough is enough!

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will be victorious. https://www.lindseygraham.com/
    Those tears were quite real from Lindsey Graham as he was quite pissed. (unlike those fake crocodile tears seen from time to time from Chucky Schumer)

.≈______ ┌────┐ ┌───┐ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ╔═════════╗ ┌───────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │TROY│ │HUB│ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ ║S I N C E║ │Another Message│
    { NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... My tagline could eat your tagline for breakfast

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 13, 2023 18:08:12
    Yahoo news reports Manhattan court employee's said no one was crying.
    Zero, when asked about Trump's colorful account.

Yahoo News... Now there is a fine upstanding news source, not so much Alan,
    they are all from the nasty and vicious cast as much as much as the rest of th
    fake news media is, they are of course in bed with the democratic party. Wouldn't be me sleeping with these snakes, you want to that is your business, but don't blame me if you catch something that science has no answer for.

hilarious!

Little Yahoo news, (Bless their heart) trying it's best to stay relevant by putting out this hit piece for the anti-Trump crowd. That's what this is.
    It won't work by the way.

You sure put a lot of energy into debunking (you didn't) this story.

Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and admired by many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons. In-fact ALL of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was blue, those are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted blue.

Oh, no doubt. I like Trump too in some ways. I just don't think he is presidential material.

I disagree with your attempted characterization, there are many who saw that
    Tucker Carlson interview (including me) and who will believe what the man said
    as the truth.

Trumps speeches and interviews are riddled with lies.

He even lies when there is no need to lie, like in this case.

Why? Based on the way it was indicated, the spoken words were not boisterous o
    nor were they cocky, he was genuinely moved by the sediment.
    This is why the Yahoo News story has no teeth, and furthermore is seen as flat
    It was a huge miscalculation by them & yours as well for bringing it here.

What miscalculation do you speak of?

Trump must have been thinking about the senator from South Carolina,
    Lindsey Graham who begged Trump supporters to send "the man" some money
    with tears rolling down his face after Trump was charged.
    Sure and why not, he needs to FIGHT, and FIGHT he will.
    The lefts efforts will barely register in comparison.
    The left has really shot themselves in the foot.
    (it might as well be with a ten gage shotgun)

Is that so? :)

Americans can see (plain as day) the shenanigans of the left.
    Impeachment # 1 and Impeachment # 2 The absolute TOTALLY FAKE Russian Dossier,
    that was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. The Robert Mueller investigation, Raid on Mar-a-largo, and now this fat slob Alvin Bragg, indicting Trump thirty-four times. Bragg is a complete dunce, the statute of limitations has expired and we still don't know what this so called mystery crime is, because it has yet to be disclosed.
    The Democrats have stepped in it this time. Enough is enough!

It was a grand jury that made the decision to indict Trump, not Bragg.

You do understand that don't you?

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will be victorious. https://www.lindseygraham.com/
    Those tears were quite real from Lindsey Graham as he was quite pissed.
    (unlike those fake crocodile tears seen from time to time from Chucky Schumer)

Yes, they were. Senator Flip Flop was touched.

https://youtu.be/_CaAUcI6jBI

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to Gregory Deyss on Saturday, April 15, 2023 09:52:32
    Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and admired by many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons. In-fact ALL
    of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was blue, those are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted blue.

I agree with what you're saying, but let's give some credit to NYC voters; almost half of them are Republican (check out the Zeldin-Hochul map!)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, April 16, 2023 05:16:25
    Hello Aaron,

Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and admired
    by
    many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons. In-fact
    ALL
    of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was blue,
    those
    are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted blue.

I agree with what you're saying, but let's give some credit to NYC voters; almost half of them are Republican (check out the Zeldin-Hochul map!)

Trump only got 22% of the vote in NYC.
    We all know who came out on top.
    And now orange man is really orange.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Probably the best beer in the world

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, April 16, 2023 21:10:39
    On 15 Apr 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and admired b
    many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons. In-fact AL
    of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was blue, tho
    are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted blue. Don't even get me started on that.

I agree with what you're saying, but let's give some credit to NYC
    voters; almost half of them are Republican (check out the Zeldin-Hochul map!)
    No doubt... I agree that there are Trump supports in NYC.
    On the day of Trump's indictment the pro-Trump Crowd in NYC was much bigger then the Anti-Trump group, they looked very very small in comparison.

I saw on twitter under a post made by Fox News that according to a ABC News poll according to 50+ percentage of Americans suggest that Trump should sit this one out, due to all of these legal challenges was the reference...
    I naturally responded in kind.

First of all who cares what ABC News thinks. Dick Clark is Dead..
    what remains at ABC is vile and disgusting.
    What Trump is facing is a political persecution.
    Bragg has No Case, nor is there anything in the State of Georgia.
    These losers will NOT even slow him down.

{ NET 267 │ │ NY │ │800│ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ ║ 1 9 9 5 ║ │ by Gregory │ / 00────00'┘¿└0──0┘¿└0─0┘¿└─00───00─┘¿└─00──00─┘¿╚═00═══00═╝¿└───00──────00──┘

... Reward for a job well done: More work

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, April 16, 2023 20:49:06

No, trump is facing an idictment on fraud charges. That happens when the law is broken.

Bragg has No Case,

The grand jury thought there was a case.

nor is there anything in the State of Georgia.

The situation in Georgia is much more serious that the hush money payment.

Your right. Trumps lies will continue even if he is convicted.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, April 17, 2023 13:45:39
    Hello Greg,

Before Trump was the President he was and still is loved and
    admired b
    many New Yorkers. We're not all vile and disgusting demons.
    In-fact AL
    of Upstate New York was red in 2020 it was only NYC that was
    blue, tho
    are the facts , but yet the crooked electoral college, voted
    blue.

I agree with what you're saying, but let's give some credit to NYC
    voters; almost half of them are Republican (check out the
    Zeldin-Hochul
    map!)

No doubt... I agree that there are Trump supports in NYC.

I hate to bust your bubble, but Trump only got 22% of the vote
    in NYC. Do you know why? Because Biden whipped his orange butt.

On the day of Trump's indictment the pro-Trump Crowd in NYC was much bigger
    then the Anti-Trump group, they looked very very small in comparison.

The pro-Trump crowd in NYC was puny compared to the crowd that
    was chanting "New York Hates You!"

In fact, reporters had a very difficult time finding any pro-Trump
    crowd at all. Not that it matters.

I saw on twitter under a post made by Fox News

I don't watch propaganda spewed by fake news organzation.

For Life,
    Lee

that according to a ABC News poll according to 50+ percentage of Americans suggest that Trump should sit this one out, due to all of these legal challenges was the reference...
    I naturally responded in kind.

The only poll that counts is the one taken by 12 members of the jury.
    Trump needs a unanimous verdict to acquit. He won't get it.

First of all who cares what ABC News thinks.

Doesn't matter what ABC News thinks. Or what FoxNews thinks.
    Or what any other real or fake news organization thinks.

Dick Clark is Dead..

No dead people are even allowed to sit on the jury.
    So please, get over it.

what remains at ABC is vile and disgusting.

Orange man himself is vile and disgusting.
    But that is not the issue under discussion.

Trump is an indicted felon, facing criminal charges.

Bragg has No Case,

Bragg is bringing the case to the jury, and it is the jury
    that will decide Trump's fate.

nor is there anything in the State of Georgia.

There will be once orange man in indicted in that state.

The DA prosecutes the case. The jury makes its decision.
    That is the way things work in this country.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Hey hey! Ho ho! Donald Trump has got to go!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Monday, April 17, 2023 07:49:54
    It was and still is a seething hatred, they should of thought about that as well because going after the innocent with hostility is also illegal.
    If your going say but look at the law, then you have to adhere to the expiration date of the law too.

nor is there
    anything in the State of Georgia.

The situation in Georgia is much more serious that the hush money
    payment.
    Also there is no case, a phone call and a request to find votes is not illegal. AI>

Have your fun now because you will need a memory to look back on.

... WOMAN.ZIP - Great program but no documentation

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, April 17, 2023 07:33:50
    It was and still is a seething hatred, they should of thought about that as well because going after the innocent with hostility is also illegal.

It's not hatred. The grand jury made a recommendation to indict. It happens all the time when a crime has been committed.

Perhaps your hatred has clouded your sight.

If your going say but look at the law, then you have to adhere to the expiration date of the law too.

I don't think there is an expiration date on the charges Trump now faces.

payment.
    Also there is no case, a phone call and a request to find votes is not illegal

Votes are not found. People cast their votes and then they are counted.

These particular votes were counted numerous times. Trump lost and he knew it. He was trying to steal the election in those phone calls.

Have your fun now because you will need a memory to look back on.

None of this is "fun", by any definition of the word.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Monday, April 17, 2023 21:50:37
    On 17 Apr 2023, Alan Ianson said the following...

It was and still is a seething hatred, they should of thought about that
    well because going after the innocent with hostility is also illegal.

It's not hatred. The grand jury made a recommendation to indict. It happens all the time when a crime has been committed.
    There is no crime, of these alleged misdemeanors the statute of limitations has expired long ago, therefore they can not be used. As far as the other crime Mr. Bragg has yet to disclose this.
    This is as I say it is D.O.A
    Even the very liberal New York Times had this so say
    Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/opinion/trump-bragg-indictment.html START
    Tuesday was historic for the rule of law in America, but not in the way Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, would have imagined. The 34-count indictment which more accurately could be described as 34 half-indictments was a disaster. It was a setback for the rule of law and established a dangerous precedent for prosecutors.

This legal embarrassment reveals new layers of Trumpian damage to the legal foundations of the United States: Mr. Trump's opponents react to his provocations and norms violations by escalating and accelerating the erosion of legal norms.

The case appears so weak on its legal and jurisdictional basis that a state judge might dismiss the case and mitigate that damage. More likely, the case is headed to federal court for a year, where it could lose on the grounds of federal pre-emption only federal courts have jurisdiction over campaign finance and filing requirements. Even if it survives a challenge that could reach the Supreme Court, a trial would most likely not start until at least mid-2024, possibly even after the 2024 election.

Instead of the rule of law, it would be the rule of the circus.

Let's start with the obvious problem that the payments at issue were made around six years ago. The basic facts have been public for five years. There are undoubtedly complicated political reasons for the delay, but regardless, Mr. Bragg's predecessor, Cyrus Vance Jr., had almost a year to bring this case after Mr. Trump left office, but did not do so, and Attorney General Merrick Garland's Justice Department also declined. To address the perception of a reversal and questions of legitimacy, Mr. Bragg had a duty to explain more about the case and its legal basis in what's known as a speaking indictment, which the team of the former special counsel Robert Mueller made famous in its filings.

Legal experts have been speculating about the core criminal allegation in this case, because the expected charge for falsifying business records becomes a felony only when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof, according to New York State law.

Astonishingly, the district attorney's filings do not make clear the core crime that would turn a filing misdemeanor into a felony. Neither the 16-page indictment nor the accompanying statement of facts specifies, though the statement of facts does drop hints about campaign laws. In a news conference, Mr. Bragg answered that he did not specify because he was not required to by law. His answer was oblivious to how law requires more than doing the minimum to the letter it demands fairness, giving notice and taking public legitimacy seriously.

As a result of all this, Mr. Trump and the public still know shockingly little about the case not which particular statute he allegedly violated nor whether it is a state or federal campaign crime, a tax crime or something else. That's why the indictment really contains only 34 half-counts. This open-ended indictment reflects a rule that jurors don't have to agree on which underlying crime was committed, only that there had been an underlying crime, yet it is also standard when charging some cases to specify crimes in the alternative.

Giving only partial notice might be standard operating procedure in Manhattan, but that standard procedure suddenly in the bright lights seems like a systemic infringement of a New Yorker's right to know the nature of the charges and evidence against you,ΓÇ¥ per the Sixth Amendment. On the bright side, maybe the backlash will force Manhattan prosecutors to end this general practice. Still, it is hard not to ask whether Mr. Trump was actually treated worse than other similarly situated defendants, because after so many years of delay, surely a Manhattan prosecutor would have informed another defendant of at least the basic underlying crimes and their statutory basis.

The public could be forgiven for imagining that Mr. Bragg has not settled on his own theory. Unfortunately, he has given fodder to those who would portray this case as a political prosecution still in search of a legal theory.
    END

Let's not forget Bragg campaigned on Get Trump along with that other POS Latisha James in Albany, New York.

The Georgia case is a nothing_burger as well.
    A Georgia judge has released parts of a highly anticipated report on whether former President Donald Trump and allies broke the law in their attempts to overturn his election loss.

The report summarises a two-year grand jury probe into their conduct after Mr Trump narrowly lost the state in 2020.

It says the grand jury believes some witnesses - who weren't named - committed perjury by lying under oath on the stand.

Mr Trump was never asked to testify.

But dozens of witnesses, including several prominent Republicans, were interviewed by the special grand jury.

Much of the brief report - pages two through to seven - remains hidden from the public. Only its introduction, conclusion and a section detailing perjury concerns were unsealed on Thursday.

The latter section states: "A majority of the Grand Jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more of the witnesses testifying before it."

The unsealed portions of the report do not reveal which witnesses may have lied under oath.

The 26-member panel also rejected false claims from Mr Trump that the election had been rigged, saying it found "by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election".

The grand jury cannot issue indictments itself, but it can recommend that the county's district attorney Fani Willis - whose office launched the investigation - bring charges.

Ms Willis, a Democrat, has promised to have a decision soon. If charges are filed, it is at that point that the public will learn more about the evidence the prosecution has to support its case.

To date, no formal charges have been brought against Mr Trump or any of his associates, and no former president has been indicted in US history.

Mr Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Thursday that the unsealed portions of the report "have nothing to do with the President because President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong". He pledged to "always keep fighting for true and honest elections".

Mr Trump lost to Joe Biden by 11,779 votes in the state of Georgia in 2020.

The grand jury probe into his post-election conduct was sparked by an hour-long phone call in January 2021 between Mr Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, during which the then-president asked Mr Raffensperger to "find" the exact number of votes he needed to flip the results in his favour.
    END

Finally here is the link of the phone call in it's entirety of the audio of the phone call as well as the word for word transcript.

https://tinyurl.com/27u3c6cw

I have listened to this recording of this phone as well as read along from start to finish, I come to the conclusion that the Georgia state representatives were very uncooperative, and I do conclude that they were not interested in the truth, in-fact they were not interested whatsoever of looking at or sharing the data or even providing a judge in the case even after several repeated requests.
    Conclusion can be made with the greatest of ease the Georgia election process was entirely corrupt!

Perhaps your hatred has clouded your sight. AI>
    There is nothing wrong with my vision or my knowledge of the FACTS.
    It is you who has blindness, or the unwillingness...
    It is your Eyes that are closed so tightly shut on purpose so they will be denied of the truth that is starring back at you.
    The Truth is the truth it does not care to be verified by you wither you read the written words or not.

... Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Lee Lofaso on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 01:35:06
    On 04-17-23 13:45, Lee Lofaso <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Donald Trumps message <=-

The only poll that counts is the one taken by 12 members of the jury. Trump needs a unanimous verdict to acquit. He won't get it.

You are very wrong. It takes a unanimous verdict for guilty. It only
    takes one vote to force a mis-trial, which might well be as good as
    acquittal.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:38:18, 18 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 01:40:08
    On 04-17-23 07:49, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Donald Trumps message <=-

It was and still is a seething hatred, they should of
    thought about that as well because going after the innocent
    with hostility is also illegal.

If your going say but look at the law, then you have to
    adhere to the expiration date of the law too.

As you have been asked before -- what is the expiration date for the
    felony charge placed against him?

payment.
    Also there is no case, a phone call and a request to find
    votes is not illegal.

It is illegal when he was asking for "manufacturing" exactly the number
    of votes needed to overturn the election. It is up to a jury to
    decide.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:44:09, 18 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, April 17, 2023 23:06:14
    It's not hatred. The grand jury made a recommendation to indict. It
    happens all the time when a crime has been committed.
    There is no crime, of these alleged misdemeanors the statute of limitations has expired long ago, therefore they can not be used. As far as the other crime Mr Bragg has yet to disclose this.

That is why there will be a trial. The facts will be argued and a verdict reached.

This legal embarrassment reveals new layers of Trumpian damage to the legal foundations of the United States: Mr. Trump's opponents react to his provocations and norms violations by escalating and accelerating the erosion of legal norms.

This is simply false.

Mr Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Thursday that the unsealed portions of the report "have nothing to do with the President because President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong". He pledged to "always keep fighting for true and honest elections".

Trump will have his day in court. Trump has not been fighting for free and honest elections. Quite the opposite, he has been trying to steal the election of 2020 and he will not stop there.

Conclusion can be made with the greatest of ease the Georgia election process was entirely corrupt!

Prove it in court. Trump has filed more than 50 election related cases after the election and all his cases failed because there is no proof of these claims.

It is your Eyes that are closed so tightly shut on purpose so they will be denied of the truth that is starring back at you.
    The Truth is the truth it does not care to be verified by you wither you read the written words or not.

I will be glad to look at any truth you'd like to present with facts.

Don't bother me with more lies or "perfect" phone calls.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 07:44:18
    As you have been asked before -- what is the expiration date for the felony charge placed against him?

The onus is not upon me to answer.
    The question that is being asked is sly and is without context or merit.
    Due to there is no felony that was charged or identified.
    The alleged crime that would be used to bootstrap these misdemeanors into a felony has not yet been disclosed by Bragg.
    The problem is that these misdemeanors can not be used due to statute of limitations, clearing indicating that they have expired and therefore can not be used to bootstrap anything. Meaning that there is no case.

payment.
    votes is not illegal.

decide.
    I have posted the link to the phone call and the audio of the entire conversation as well as the complete transcript. I know you want to find something -- anything that is a gotcha moment, but there is nothing that will satisfy that desire. Not with this anyway.

In fact it could be determined that there was WIDE spread fraud in Georgia,
    if you have the time, to listen to the audio and you will hear everyone on the recorded phone call but you might not get through it (wanting to stop it) once you realize that Trump has valid areas of concern of fraudulent activity within the Georgia during the 2020 Presidential election.

The phone call recording has been to look bad within the media, but if you actually listen to it, you may have a much different perspective, it has been twisted by many within the liberal media.
    It has a taint and the stench of the Democratic Party all over it.

... Electricity is really just organized lightning.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 23:49:33
    Hello Alan,

It's not hatred. The grand jury made a recommendation to indict. It
    happens all the time when a crime has been committed.
    There is no crime, of these alleged misdemeanors the statute of
    limitations
    has expired long ago, therefore they can not be used. As far as the other
    crime Mr Bragg has yet to disclose this.

That is why there will be a trial. The facts will be argued and a verdict reached.

I hope there will be a trial. The prosecution will certainly make
    its case and argue the facts, leading the jury to render a verdict
    of "guilty".

A trial is far from certain, as the case itself might fall apart.
    That is probably Trump's best hope, other than a hung jury or the
    judge declaring a mis-trial.

This legal embarrassment reveals new layers of Trumpian damage to the
    legal
    foundations of the United States: Mr. Trump's opponents react to his
    provocations and norms violations by escalating and accelerating the
    erosion
    of legal norms.

This is simply false.

Grasping at straws as a defense tactic is not unheard of ...

Mr Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Thursday that the unsealed
    portions of the report "have nothing to do with the President because
    President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong". He pledged to "always keep
    fighting for true and honest elections".

Trump will have his day in court. Trump has not been fighting for free and honest elections. Quite the opposite, he has been trying to steal the election of 2020 and he will not stop there.

Trump has had his day in court. Actually 60 days in court.
    And he batted 0 for 60. Hardly surprising for a man with no
    case.

Conclusion can be made with the greatest of ease the Georgia election
    process was entirely corrupt!

Prove it in court.

Emotions are not evidence that can be used in court.

Trump has filed more than 50 election related cases after the election and all his cases failed because there is no proof of these claims.

He batted 0 for 60. He did win one case (other than the 60 he lost)
    but that case had nothing to do with voter fraud or any other such
    nonsense.

It is your Eyes that are closed so tightly shut on purpose so they will be
    denied of the truth that is starring back at you.
    The Truth is the truth it does not care to be verified by you wither you
    read
    the written words or not.

I will be glad to look at any truth you'd like to present with facts.

Jack Nicholson knew the truth. His soldiers not so much.

Don't bother me with more lies or "perfect" phone calls.

Trump's phone call with Georgia's Secretary of State is evidence,
    as it was recorded (legal in Georgia). It will be great fun to listen
    to the entire tape of that recording when it becomes public ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Pork. The One You Love.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 23:49:40
    Hello Greg,

As you have been asked before -- what is the expiration date DS>for the

There is no expiration date for some crimes. The grand jury indicted
    Trump on 14 criminal counts, to which he pleaded "not guilty".

None of those 14 counts have been thrown out by the judge. And none
    have been withdrawn by the prosecutor. We shall see which of those
    counts remain when the trial starts, and what the jury's verdict is
    in each of those counts when the time comes for them to decide.

The question that is being asked is sly and is without context or merit. Due to there is no felony that was charged or identified.

14 criminal counts identified by the grand jury.
    That should be sufficient.

The alleged crime that would be used to bootstrap these misdemeanors into a
    felony has not yet been disclosed by Bragg.

It is not "alleged crime" by actual crimes. Yes, those 14 criminal
    counts are accusations, as the defendant has the presumption of
    innocence. IOW, the prosecution has to prove its case, which it will,
    with the jury deciding the fate of the accused.

The problem is that these misdemeanors can not be used due to statute of limitations, clearing indicating that they have expired and therefore can not be used to bootstrap anything. Meaning that there is no case.

All 14 counts are criminal in nature, none of them being misdemeanors.
    That in and of itself makes Trump an indicted felon.

payment.
    votes is not illegal.

It is illegal when he was asking for "manufacturing" exactly the
    number
    decide.

I have posted the link to the phone call and the audio of the entire conversation as well as the complete transcript. I know you want to find something -- anything that is a gotcha moment, but there is nothing that will satisfy that desire. Not with this anyway.

The phone call itself is evidence of Trump's own wrongdoing.
    Even though the other guy on the phone is dead. You see, the
    guy on the other end of the line taped the phone call. And
    Trump's tormenter in Georgia has those tapes ...

if you have the time, to listen to the audio and you will hear everyone on the recorded phone call but you might not get through it (wanting to stop it) once you realize that Trump has valid areas of concern of fraudulent activity within the Georgia during the 2020 Presidential election.

Trump went zero for 60 in the courts trying to prove his case.
    And he still refuses to believe he lost the election. Of course,
    most people (other than MAGA idiots) consider Trump himself to
    be an idiot and no intellectual ...

The phone call recording has been to look bad within the media, but if you actually listen to it, you may have a much different perspective, it has been twisted by many within the liberal media.
    It has a taint and the stench of the Democratic Party all over it.

The Governor of Georgia is a Republican. The Secretary of State in
    Georgia who was on the other line was a Republican, but had recorded
    the conversation that is now evidence. Donald Trump claims to be a
    Republican, but in actuality is the Fool on the Hill.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    What can brown do for you?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 23:49:46
    Hello Dale,

The only poll that counts is the one taken by 12 members of the jury.
    Trump needs a unanimous verdict to acquit. He won't get it.

You are very wrong.

It takes a unanimous jury to convict. It also takes a unanimous
    jury to acquit. My statement was very simple, and to the point.
    Anything other than a unanimous decision would be a mis-trial, as
    no verdict would have been made.

It takes a unanimous verdict for guilty.

Each count. Not all 34 counts, many of which might be dropped
    before there ever is a trial. If the case does not fall apart
    before then, in which case there will be no trial.

It only takes one vote to force a mis-trial, which might well be as good as
    acquittal.

A mis-trial is not a verdict of "guilty" or "not guilty" - but
    a declaration that no decision (or verdict) could be made.

In which case, the prosecution could decide to retry the case,
    and hope for a better result. With a different jury.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Hey hey! Ho ho! Donald Trump has got to go!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 19:40:58
    On 18 Apr 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

In order for a felony there must be a crime, so that bragg will then have the ability to "bootstrap" a felony. To date Bragg has yet to indicate what this unspoken crime is.

" The charge of falsifying business records is a misdemeanor that Bragg's office elevated to a felony crime by alleging the former president made the false records with the intent to commit "another crime" which in this case was allegedly violating campaign or election law."

I really believe Bragg is either scared or knows he has limits if he steps over the line to commit legal jeopardy Bragg could very well be disbarred. Besides Bragg should know that the Feds looked as well Robert Mueller looked into this avenue of would be charges and both decided not to pursue this due to it's extreme weakness.

Campaigning for office for the DA with the message of getting Trump could be an ethics violation. Bragg's goose could be already cooked long before putting the bird in the oven, but surely that wouldn't be picked up in the media, naturally because it would not fit their narrative.

NDA Non-discloser agreements happen everyday and they are not at all illegal, you better stay with what you know, like how to make gumbo for example for which I am sure you are an expert.

... When all else fails, read the instructions

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 00:06:00
    On 04-18-23 07:44, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Donald Trumps messag <=-

As you have been asked before -- what is the expiration date for the felony charge placed against him?

Wrong -- you are the one who is making the claim. You need to explain
    why you believe that.

The question that is being asked is sly and is without context or

The question is PUSU.

merit. Due to there is no felony that was charged or identified.

There were 34 felony charges in the indictment.

The alleged crime that would be used to bootstrap these
    misdemeanors into a felony has not yet been disclosed by
    Bragg.
    The problem is that these misdemeanors can not be used due to statute
    of limitations, clearing indicating that they have expired and
    therefore can not be used to bootstrap anything. Meaning
    that there is no case.

There you go once more, claiming that the statute of limitations has
    been exceeded. Prove it.

payment.

votes is not illegal.

decide.

I have posted the link to the phone call and the audio of
    the entire conversation as well as the complete transcript.
    I know you want to find something -- anything that is a
    gotcha moment, but there is nothing that will satisfy that
    desire. Not with this anyway.

Perhaps not to you. But it is clearly a crime to others in the law.

Is that something that Mr. Pillow Guy said?

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:13:41, 19 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 07:44:14
    On 19 Apr 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

On 04-18-23 07:44, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Donald Trumps messag <=-

There is no felony because the law or crime that would bootstrap a felony has not been determined or has not been indicated by Bragg.

Wrong -- you are the one who is making the claim. You need to explain
    why you believe that.
    No it's not wrong.
    I do not know what your day to day is, meaning if you work all day and don't have the time to pay attention to something that has been known now for a quite a while or if you're within your golden years and your days are filled with relaxation after many years of working...
    In either case you should be aware of basic facts.

All you gotta do is Google it "statute of limation in the trump case"
    As I have said "The law that would bootstrap or a create a felony" has not been disclosed by Bragg.

Listen to the audio of the GA phone conversation or read the transcript,
    I have posted it here a few days ago, it contains both.

Yelling at me w/ PUSU and making references to the Pillow Guy?
    Yeah, both would be emotions of disparity and are a diagnoses both are acute symptoms of TDS. I would say have a beer and relax, just make sure it's not a Bud light. This could further deepen your psychosis.

... The shortest distance between two points is under construction

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 23:15:15
    Hello Greg,

In order for a felony there must be a crime, so that bragg will then have the ability to "bootstrap" a felony. To date Bragg has yet to indicate what
    this unspoken crime is.

An indictment is an accusation. There were 34 criminal counts
    noted in the grand jury's indictment. Donald Trump has pleaded
    "not guilty" to all charges. The jury will determine (decide)
    if Trump is guilty, or not guilty.

" The charge of falsifying business records is a misdemeanor that Bragg's office elevated to a felony crime by alleging the former president made the
    false records with the intent to commit "another crime" which in this case
    was allegedly violating campaign or election law."

The grand jury made the decision as to what criminal charges
    should be made (if any) against Trump, not the DA.

The DA's job is to bring the case to the jury, and convince the
    jurors the defendant is guilty on charges brought forth.

I really believe Bragg is either scared or knows he has limits if he steps over the line to commit legal jeopardy Bragg could very well be disbarred. Besides Bragg should know that the Feds looked as well Robert Mueller looked into this avenue of would be charges and both decided not to pursue this due to it's extreme weakness.

It is up to the jury to decide if Trump is "guilty" or "not guilty"
    - not Bragg or anybody else.

Campaigning for office for the DA with the message of getting Trump could be
    an ethics violation. Bragg's goose could be already cooked long before putting the bird in the oven, but surely that wouldn't be picked up in the media, naturally because it would not fit their narrative.

The DA's job is to prosecute the case. If jurors believe the case
    has merit, and the defendant is guilty as charged, then all jurors
    will be in agreement rendering their verdict.

NDA Non-discloser agreements happen everyday and they are not at all illegal,
    you better stay with what you know, like how to make gumbo for example for which I am sure you are an expert.

The case is not about whether or not Trump paid hush money to a
    gal for a one-night stand. That in and of itself is not illegal.
    Even for a guy who has the morals of a skunk. However, since he
    was a politician at the time, and how he had her paid off, is a
    criminal act - according to the grand jury that indicted him.

If only he had not announced he was running for president he never
    would have been charged with having committed a crime. And he still
    would be chief executive officer of his own reality show - "The
    Apprentice".

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Donald Trump! Go away! Racist, sexist, anti-gay!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 23:15:22
    Hello Greg,

As you have been asked before -- what is the expiration date for
    the

There is no felony because the law or crime that would bootstrap a felony has not been determined or has not been indicated by Bragg.

The indictment by the grand jury contained 34 criminal counts -
    all of them felonies by definition. The statute of limitations for
    murder, rape, Class A felonies is none/non-existent.

IOW, Donald Trump's goose is cooked if convicted.

[..]

As I have said "The law that would bootstrap or a create a felony" has not been disclosed by Bragg.

The statute of limitations in NY is none for counts indicted on.
    The statute of limitations in Georgia for counts most likely to be
    charged on is 15 years. Convictions in either state spells doomsday
    for Trump.

Listen to the audio of the GA phone conversation or read the transcript, I have posted it here a few days ago, it contains both.

The entire GA phone conversation is evidence, and most assuredly
    will be released in its entirety for the public to listen to once
    Trump has been indicted and charged with whatever counts the grand
    jury in Georgia comes up with.

What fun the news media will be having when that day comes.

Yelling at me w/ PUSU and making references to the Pillow Guy?

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna sleep on dat pillow? Who dat?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make Sure Your Next Erection Is In Safe Hands

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 18:53:11
    Listen to the audio of the GA phone conversation or read the transcri have posted it here a few days ago, it contains both.

will be released in its entirety for the public

I have also posted the link from CNN which has from beginning to end of the GA phone conversation as well the entire transcript could be read at the same link that I posted.

Once again you can find both at this new tinyurl link of https://tinyurl.com/26mme8km

or it could be a day where you feel compelled to get yourself a box of 64 count Crayola crayons & while your visiting Wal*Mart pick up some Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate w/ the tiny marshmallows as this *WAS* the case w/ these liberal nut-case universities did for their grown adult students + they even had "Cry In at Cornell" for these sissies to help them cope.. All of that is true when Trump Won the Presidency in 2016.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-66544
    https://tinyurl.com/2sn63kz4
    https://tinyurl.com/3drbtcsz

... Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 20, 2023 01:30:00
    On 04-19-23 07:44, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Statue of limitation <=-

In either case you should be aware of basic facts.

I am aware of many basic facts.

I did that, and what I found were opinion pieces by talking heads on
    both sides of the issue. If the opinions for the defense (and by Fox
    news) are true, then the judge will dismiss the case. That has not
    happened. How about just waiting for an opinion that matters.

As I have said "The law that would bootstrap or a create a
    felony" has not been disclosed by Bragg.

That same google search said that Bragg did not need to disclose such a
    crime -- he may do so later.

acute symptoms of TDS. I would say have a beer and relax, just
    make sure it's not a Bud light. This could further deepen
    your psychosis.

I think I know what your subtle dig refers to, namely the advert of Bud
    Light by a person who was either a drag queen or trans. If I liked Bud
    Light, that would not bother me -- but I would much prefer Abita Amber.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:19:55, 20 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Thursday, April 20, 2023 07:37:41

I did that, and what I found were opinion pieces by talking heads on
    both sides of the issue. If the opinions for the defense (and by Fox news) are true, then the judge will dismiss the case. That has not happened. How about just waiting for an opinion that matters.
    With great anticipation, that is all any of us can do.

As I have said "The law that would bootstrap or a create a
    felony" has not been disclosed by Bragg.

That same google search said that Bragg did not need to disclose such a crime -- he may do so later.
    correct, because NYS law does not require him to do so, but that also means that currently there is no felony.

acute symptoms of TDS. I would say have a beer and relax, just
    make sure it's not a Bud light. This could further deepen
    your psychosis.

I think I know what your subtle dig refers to, namely the advert of Bud Light by a person who was either a drag queen or trans. If I liked Bud Light, that would not bother me -- but I would much prefer Abita Amber.
    Oh try not be too sore, just having a little fun. Abita Amber never heard of it. I enjoy Heineken or Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier. Hefeweizen.

... A Skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 20, 2023 07:46:44
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Dale Shipp <=-

I do not know what your day to day is, meaning if you work all day and don't have the time to pay attention to something that has been known
    now for a quite a while or if you're within your golden years and your days are filled with relaxation after many years of working... In
    either case you should be aware of basic facts.

Ignorant Elitists like Dale ignore any fact that goes against their Narrative.

... The best defense against logic is stupidity.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 20, 2023 14:53:45
    Hello Greg,

will be released in its entirety for the public

I have also posted the link from CNN which has from beginning to end of the
    GA phone conversation as well the entire transcript could be read at the same link that I posted.

Once again you can find both at this new tinyurl link of https://tinyurl.com/26mme8km

Since the recording of the phone call is evidence, I am sure that
    evidence will be introduced to the jury as part of the exhibit. The
    defense will not like it, but that's tough shit.

or it could be a day where you feel compelled to get yourself a box of 64 count Crayola crayons & while your visiting Wal*Mart pick up some Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate w/ the tiny marshmallows as this *WAS* the case w/ these
    liberal nut-case universities did for their grown adult students + they even had "Cry In at Cornell" for these sissies to help them cope.. All of that is true when Trump Won the Presidency in 2016.

The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of State.
    Nobody else participated in that conversation. And it was all caught
    on tape. Kind of like Watergate, except no wiretapping involved.

Too bad Georgia's version of Deep Throat will not be testifying.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Laying Pipe Since '88

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Thursday, April 20, 2023 20:33:09
    The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of State. Nobody else participated in that conversation.

You're incorrect as usual.
    Trump was joined on the call by White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and several lawyers as well as Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. https://tinyurl.com/2p8n8pfp

Makes me wonder, what else are you incorrect about?
    I understand very well how "you people" and other sycophants operate, you and cast of nobody's want to see blood in the water at any cost.
    This is why you keep loosing.

... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Friday, April 21, 2023 02:18:00
    On 04-20-23 07:37, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Statue of limitation <=-

Light, that would not bother me -- but I would much prefer Abita Amber.

Oh try not be too sore, just having a little fun. Abita Amber never
    heard of it. I enjoy Heineken or Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier.
    Hefeweizen.

I've had Heineken but not the other, but it sounds like a German beer
    and many of them are quite good. In that category I like Weisheimer
    Dunkl.

Abita Amber is an amber beer from New Orleans. It is one of at least
    four varieties that Abita brews. If you have a Total wine and beer
    outlet near you give it a try. They are a national chain and the only
    one we have found that carries Abita and a large variety of other beers.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:23:11, 21 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Ron L. on Friday, April 21, 2023 02:30:02
    On 04-20-23 07:46, Ron L. <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Re: Statue of limitation <=-

I do not know what your day to day is, meaning if you work all day and don't have the time to pay attention to something that has been known
    now for a quite a while or if you're within your golden years and your days are filled with relaxation after many years of working... In
    either case you should be aware of basic facts.

Ignorant Elitists like Dale ignore any fact that goes against their Narrative.

I say again, I am neither ignorant nor elitist. Plus what I deal with
    is facts and not the type of conspiratorial fantasy and innuendo you
    seem to enjoy.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:25:34, 21 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Friday, April 21, 2023 18:53:40
    Hello Greg,

The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of State.
    Nobody else participated in that conversation.

Trump was joined on the call by White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and
    several lawyers as well as Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. https://tinyurl.com/2p8n8pfp

Mark Meadows and several lawyers were also present. That is obvious
    from the video and transcripts. However, the primary conversation of
    that hour-long phone call was between Trump and Raffensperg.

67-minutes. Trump and Georgia Secretary of State.

What did it all mean? What was it all about? Here's a clue -

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/1106472863/georgia-officials-fact-check -infamous-trump-phone-call-in-real-time

I understand very well how "you people" and other sycophants operate, you and cast of nobody's want to see blood in the water at any cost.

The price of justice is worth the cost.

This is why you keep loosing.

$787,500,000 - the highest defamation cost in the history of the
    world. Fox News Propaganda Channel owner paid up - without a trial - apologizing to all for the many lies said about Dominion et al ...

Rupert Murdoch - Biggest loser in the world.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    There's no split in Cremo.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Saturday, April 22, 2023 10:50:28
    On 21 Apr 2023, Lee Lofaso said the following...

Hello Greg,

The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of State

Trump was joined on the call by White House chief of staff Mark Meadow
    and
    several lawyers as well as Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperg
    https://tinyurl.com/2p8n8pfp

The only thing that was obvious you stated something that was not true.
    "LL>> The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of State
    Nobody else participated in that conversation."
    That is categorically 100 % false.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/1106472863/georgia-officials-fact-check -infamous-trump-phone-call-in-real-time

NPR leans far left and you know this.
    There many unanswered questions in Georgia.
    Missing republican over-seers not being allowed to monitor.
    Emptying a room due to a non-existant water main break.
    People being turned away to vote, because they were told that they have already voted. Why would these people show up to cast their vote if they already voted.
    Trump had hundreds of thousands of people show up to his rallies
    compared to Joe Biden's about 100 people, all within their own white circle and all six feet apart from one another.
    Most of the Joe was locked away in his basement.

I understand very well how "you people" and other sycophants operate,
    and cast of nobody's want to see blood in the water at any cost.

Justice is coming but this is not the type of justice that any of you on the left will be interested in, but it will come none the less.
    The Biden crime family will be exposed as corrupt. Very very soon.

... There is an exception to every rule, except this one.

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, April 23, 2023 00:33:00
    On 04-22-23 10:50, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Statue of limitation <=-

compared to Joe Biden's about 100 people, all within their
    own white circle and all six feet apart from one another.

You state that as if it is a good thing for Trump. But, consider the
    fact that many of his rallies were held at the height of covid and
    packing people in to tight spaces (unmasked at that) was asking for
    trouble from getting people infected. I don't believe that anyone kept
    track of the people at his rallies to see what their infection rate was.

However, I do recall seeing a picture of the event in which Trump's
    nomination for Supreme Court was held with people sitting shoulder to
    shoulder to each other. That picture then had a large number of the
    audience circled who came down with Covid afterwards.

These events just highlight Trump's disregard for other people's
    health.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:40:46, 23 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, April 23, 2023 23:35:39
    Hello Greg,

The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary of
    State

Trump was joined on the call by White House chief of staff Mark
    Meadow
    and
    several lawyers as well as Georgia Secretary of State Brad
    Raffensperg
    https://tinyurl.com/2p8n8pfp

The only thing that was obvious you stated something that was not true.

Call it whatever you want, if that is what floats your boat.

"LL>>> The phone call was between Donald Trump and the GA Secretary LL>of
    State. Nobody else participated in that conversation."

That is categorically 100 % false.

A misstatement is an inaccurate statement. Trump and Raffensperg
    were present, as noted in my comment. So it was simply inaccurate
    to have failed to note others, such as Meadows and lawyers.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/1106472863/georgia-officials-fact-check
    -infamous-trump-phone-call-in-real-time

NPR leans far left and you know this.

National Public Radio is not owned or controlled by any ideology.

There many unanswered questions in Georgia.

Trump batted 0 for 60 in the courts.
    No evidence of massive voting fraud found anywhere.

Missing republican over-seers not being allowed to monitor.
    Emptying a room due to a non-existant water main break.
    People being turned away to vote, because they were told that they have already voted. Why would these people show up to cast their vote if they already voted.
    compared to Joe Biden's about 100 people, all within their own white circle
    and all six feet apart from one another.

All of Trump's allegations turned out to be BS by the courts.

I understand very well how "you people" and other sycophants
    operate,
    and cast of nobody's want to see blood in the water at any cost.

Justice is coming but this is not the type of justice that any of you on the
    left will be interested in, but it will come none the less.
    The Biden crime family will be exposed as corrupt. Very very soon.

Dream on, buddy. Dream on.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Donald Trump! Go away! Racist, sexist, anti-gay!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Monday, April 24, 2023 07:46:04
    On 23 Apr 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

On 04-22-23 10:50, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Statue of limitation <=-

Trump had hundreds of thousands of people show up to his rallies compared to Joe Biden's about 100 people, all within their

packing people in to tight spaces (unmasked at that) was asking for trouble from getting people infected. I don't believe that anyone kept track of the people at his rallies to see what their infection rate was.

People were offered masks, but it has been determined and known for sometime now that masks never worked in the first place. Just as it has been discovered that the vaccine for covid did not suppress covid.

In-fact if a person gets the shot and all of it's boosters, this still does NOT mean that this person will not get covid.

Natural immunity has been proven more effective than anything science can produce.

... A book misplaced is a book lost

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, April 24, 2023 21:53:02
    Hello Greg,

packing people in to tight spaces (unmasked at that) was asking for
    trouble from getting people infected. I don't believe that anyone
    kept
    track of the people at his rallies to see what their infection rate
    was.

People were offered masks, but it has been determined and known for sometime
    now that masks never worked in the first place. Just as it has been discovered that the vaccine for covid did not suppress covid.

Nobody can be forced to wear a mask, much less get the vaccine
    or any booster. But it might be a good idea for those who care to
    stay alive and/or protect others from becoming infected or dead.

In-fact if a person gets the shot and all of it's boosters, this still does
    NOT mean that this person will not get covid.

It could be a matter of life and death. And that is the difference.

Natural immunity has been proven more effective than anything science can produce.

You sound just like RFK - the live one, not his daddy.
    Too bad your orange clown did not save any lives by his
    lunacy, having cost 400,000+ Americans their lives by
    his own incompetency (failure to encourage Americans
    to protect themselves from the coronavirus).

Nobody has any "natural immunity" from the coronavirus as it was
    a new virus (never seen by any human in history). Even Trump himself
    found that out - the hard way.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Not my president!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Monday, April 24, 2023 18:38:34
    You sound just like RFK -
    That's one of the nicest things you have ever said to me, although I'm surprised he is running as Democrat his uncle John also ran as a democrat but that was then, if JFK were alive today and running as a candidate for office of the President, his values and ideals would be closer to a Republican..
    Due to the Democratic party that has gone far far left.

Just look at recent history with the last POS of a man Obama, as he went on a world wide apology tour for the U.S. and has in many ways planted the initial seeds of this woke crap that we are experiencing today.

Many have remarked he was the worst President among all other previous Presidents combined but this is no longer true, Joe Biden is a complete train-wreck and takes the cake for the NEW worst president ever.

Too bad your orange clown did not save any lives.
    MORE people have died w/ covid related illness under Joe Biden then Donald Trump.
    It was Joe Biden himself who said
    "Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." Well. we're waiting....

Not my president!
    What has your President actually done?
    The Internet is filled hundreds of gaffes and in one such highlight Biden is talking about his hairy legs that turned blond in the sun.
    What?

Biden doesn't know where he is half the time, he shakes hands w/ no-one that is clearly visible, walks off in the wrong direction off the stage, stammers and stutters along with unrecognizable words. He has tripped on multiple occasions walking up the stairs to Air Force One. He has been seen getting off the Marine One Helicopter he had difficulty putting on his overcoat and then the Sunglasses fall off of his face. What a complete disgrace. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwgZS3OkSA
    He's a cognitive mess.

... A truly wise man never argues with a Unicorn

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 00:27:00
    On 04-24-23 07:46, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Rally <=-

packing people in to tight spaces (unmasked at that) was asking for trouble from getting people infected. I don't believe that anyone kept track of the people at his rallies to see what their infection rate was.

People were offered masks, but it has been determined and known for sometime now that masks never worked in the first place.

That is not true. Masks worked to reduce the infection rate to
    uninfected people and to reduce the infection rate from infected people.

Just as it
    has been discovered that the vaccine for covid did not
    suppress covid.

Wrong again. The vaccines did suppress covid. They had an effective
    rate of more than 90%.

In-fact if a person gets the shot and all of it's boosters,
    this still does NOT mean that this person will not get
    covid.

While that is true, it does mean that for those who are vaccinated the seriousness of the covid infection is less than that for those who were
    not infected. At the height of the pandemic, the death rate of
    the unvaccinated was about 7 times that of the vaccinated.

Natural immunity has been proven more effective than anything science
    can produce.

The flaw in that statement is that to obtain natural immunity requires
    getting infected with covid. Even if that statement were true, obtaining natural immunity for all would have resulted in millions of deaths more
    than getting immunity through vaccination.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:20:09, 25 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 07:22:57

People were offered masks, but it has been determined and known for sometime now that masks never worked in the first place.

It's worse than that. It's well known that the masks themselves caused health issues.

Just as it has
    been discovered that the vaccine for covid did not suppress covid.

That's because there is no COVID vaccine and never was.

... I'm easy to please as long as I get my way.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 07:37:22
    Maybe the K95, but not the cheap ones, and if you had to wear one (of the cheap ones) for more then 6 hours a day, you would of discovered as I did those tiny fiberglass like fibers, which seems to be worse.

Just as it
    suppress covid.

rate of more than 90%.
    How is that possible when it is nothing more than a immunity booster and that's all. My cousin and his wife are both pharmacists for CVS, naturally that had to have the shot and all of it's boosters and wear masks.
    They still both got covid.

covid.
    I work for the Department of State, it is no longer required for any card showing or proving that I had the shot and masks are not required.

I also attended the Iron Maiden concert in Washington DC Oct 23rd at a sold out show, at the Capital One arena there was no mask wearing or proof of vax status as it was not required. Still to this day I see people driving in their cars with a mask, its so ridiculous. I also seen degenerates (the educated) wear a masks incorrectly having it hanging off their nose, even if they did work, these people walking through life not having a glue about apparently next to nothing.

not infected. At the height of the pandemic, the death rate
    of DS> the unvaccinated was about 7 times that of the vaccinated.

If you recall my wife and I also contracted covid.
    My buddy who was down and out and homeless, he was at a very low point. So he stayed with us, I got him a job working at amazon, the place was gigantic in size (as large as fifty football fields in scope)
    At the height of the pandemic, he would get a text message alert - each and every day that another person at the amazon facility (unnamed person of course) came down with covid.
    This is how my wife and I got it.
    It was horrible, but we both survived and my friend was able once again to stand on his own financially and is doing well to this day.

The flaw in that statement is that to obtain natural immunity requires getting infected with covid. Even if that statement were true, obtaining natural immunity for all would have resulted in millions of deaths more than getting immunity through vaccination.

Covid never should of happened in the first place.
    China has still not taken accountability for what came out from that country. Flights were not restricted out of China in anyway. It can be suggested that is what they wanted, if you wanted to protect and not intentionally infect
    then locking down airports w/ international flights would be a logical step.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 19:50:09
    Hello Greg,

[..]

There have always been pandemics throughout human history.
    That will not stop any time soon.

China has still not taken accountability for what came out from that country.

China was slow in reporting the coronavirus outbreak in that country
    to the World Health Oraganization (WHO) - by five days. But other than
    that ...

Flights were not restricted out of China in anyway.

China took as many steps as possible to contain the outbreak within
    its own country, but soon realized it was beyond their control. Even
    WHO was unable to contain it at the point, which shows how fast the
    virus was spreading.

It can be suggested that is what they wanted,

Genocide of a country's own population is a ridiculous thought.

if you wanted to protect and not intentionally infect then locking down airports w/ international flights would be a logical step.

Then why didn't the USA do that? Or even think about it?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Big Or Small We Lay Them All

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 15:24:00
    While that is true, it does mean that for those who are vaccinated the seriousness of the covid infection is less than that for those who were
    not infected. At the height of the pandemic, the death rate of
    the unvaccinated was about 7 times that of the vaccinated.

Delta was rough on the unvaxed. Some of the pre-delta, pre-vax strains
    left people with permanent lung damage and other lingering effects. I
    would rather not catch it at all vs. taking the chance on natural immunity after having it.

If I was younger, I might think differently.

* SLMR 2.1a * "You've stolen my soul!" - Granpa Simpson
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 15:29:00
    I also attended the Iron Maiden concert in Washington DC Oct 23rd at a sold
    u
    show, at the Capital One arena there was no mask wearing or proof of vax
    tatu
    as it was not required. Still to this day I see people driving in their cars

h a mask, its so ridiculous.

It is possible that the people we still see in masks are wearing them for
    some reason other than COVID and we were not as sensitive to it pre-COVID.

I also seen degenerates (the educated) wear a masks
    incorrectly having it hanging off their nose, even if they did work, these
    e
    le walking through life not having a glue about apparently next to nothing.

At this point, if you are going to "wear" them that way, why even bother?
    Yet, you are right, I see a lot of folks wearing their "chin diapers" while leaving their noses exposed. If they are wearing them that way, you are
    right, they don't work. :)

My buddy who was down and out and homeless, he was at a very low point. So he ayed with us, I got him a job working at amazon, the place was gigantic in
    iz
    (as large as fifty football fields in scope)

That was nice of you to help him out.

China has still not taken accountability for what came out from that country. Flights were not restricted out of China in anyway. It can be suggested that

what they wanted, if you wanted to protect and not intentionally infect
    then locking down airports w/ international flights would be a logical step.

They were not restricted for a while, between the time China found out
    there was a problem, and when the admitted there was an issue. I think
    they did restrict flights *after* that period, but it was already far too
    late.

Thought I would throw that in there just in case someone challenged your statement.

* SLMR 2.1a * "The Metric System is the tool of the Devil!" - Granpa S
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 19:42:28
    to the World Health Oraganization (WHO) - by five days. But other than that ...
    World Health Organization (WHO) is controlled by China even though (WHO) is funded by it's largest contributor which is The United States of America.

perhaps not, but committing mass carnage in other countries seems as if it was perfectly acceptable, as international flights out of China were not restricted in anyway. Now if your method is to contain this so called outbreak to China, then you would think that it would of been wise to close the airports. History shows us and it is undeniable that this was not ordered.

if you wanted to protect and not intentionally infect
    then locking dow airports w/ international flights would be a logical step.

Then why didn't the USA do that? Or even think about
    Donald Trump did actually do that and not only to China, but closed air traffic from other countries where there were large infected numbers.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

... I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 19:59:11
    On 25 Apr 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Thought I would throw that in there just in case someone challenged your statement.

Thanks.. There are many conspiracy theories, tied to things that the
    democrats called crazy or could never happen, the thing is many of them are now uncovered as it was *truth* Such as The Biden Crime syndicate for example. Joe Biden lied to all of us, when he said he had no knowledge of w/ Hunter's foreign business dealings, as it turns out many members of the Biden family have profited.

Last month, Fox News Digital reported that members of the Biden family received more than $1 million in payments from accounts related to Hunter Biden business associate Rob Walker and their Chinese business ventures in 2017, according to financial records subpoenaed by the House Oversight Committee.Apr 17, 2023

More detail can be found here
    Source:https://oversight.house.gov / Committee on Oversight and Accountability Url: https://tinyurl.com/ms66sj7k

... The person who snores the loudest will fall asleep first

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 00:34:00
    On 04-25-23 07:37, Gregory Deyss <=-

Maybe the K95, but not the cheap ones, and if you had to
    wear one (of the cheap ones) for more then 6 hours a day,
    you would of discovered as I did those tiny fiberglass like
    fibers, which seems to be worse.

I'll have to take your word for that about the cheap masks. KN95 masks
    are readily available at a reasonable costs.

Just as it
    suppress covid.

rate of more than 90%.

How is that possible when it is nothing more than a
    immunity booster and that's all. My cousin and his wife are
    both pharmacists for CVS, naturally that had to have the
    shot and all of it's boosters and wear masks.

Notice that I said supress. How serious were their cases.

covid.

See above.

Were you vaccinated?

This is how my wife and I got it.
    It was horrible, but we both survived and my friend was
    able once again to stand on his own financially and is
    doing well to this day.

My wife and I both got covid in July 2022. The worst part was staying
    in our room for 10 days. We had nothing more than a mild cold. That is probably due to our being fully vaccinated.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:40:22, 26 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 00:41:02
    On 04-25-23 19:42, Gregory Deyss <=-
    spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Rally <=-

Donald Trump did actually do that and not only to China,
    but closed air traffic from other countries where there
    were large infected numbers. https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictio ns/

He did that after the point where it would have been effective. The
    virus was already here.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:43:45, 26 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 07:43:24

were large infected numbers. https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restricti
    ns/

virus was already here.

Yes but the insinuation has been indicated that he (Trump) did nothing and much more then that; did nothing of any positive significance, no.. no.. that would be this current President.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 07:51:27
    Mike Powell wrote to GREGORY DEYSS <=-

It is possible that the people we still see in masks are wearing them
    for some reason other than COVID and we were not as sensitive to it pre-COVID.

In their car? Alone?

The usual masks that I see won't even keep out things like dust and pollen - which you could argue is a problem for some people.

... Hire teenagers while they still know everything.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 07:51:27
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Mike Powell <=-

Thanks.. There are many conspiracy theories, tied to things that the democrats called crazy or could never happen,

Isn't it interesting how many "conspiracy theories" were found to be true in the last few years?

are now uncovered as it was *truth* Such as The Biden Crime syndicate
    for example. Joe Biden lied to all of us, when he said he had no
    knowledge of w/ Hunter's foreign business dealings, as it turns out
    many members of the Biden family have profited.

It's well known that Sleepy Joe is a habitual liar and has been for nearly all of his political career.

The only question today is: Does he even know that he's lying?

... I may look busy, but I'm just confused!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 07:56:11
    On 26 Apr 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

I'll have to take your word for that about the cheap masks. KN95 masks are readily available at a reasonable costs.

Wearing a K95 cuts down on oxygen intake significantly, specially if your working hard and is dangerous for breathing effectively.
    Not good if your running a bandsaw, that could cut your hand off, as easily as it were a slice of cheese.

Same as mine, extreme chills and shivers and cold symptoms that seemed to linger more than a persistent cold.

covid.

See above.

Were you vaccinated?
    No and there are no plans to do so.

... Shortcut: longest distance between two points

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 18:20:38
    Hello Greg,

to the World Health Oraganization (WHO) - by five days. But other than
    that ...

World Health Organization (WHO) is controlled by China even though (WHO) is
    funded by it's largest contributor which is The United States of America.

If WHO is controlled by China (as you claim) then why was it not
    informed immediately when the coronavirus was first discovered? Why
    the wait of five days before reporting the cases? Why did China get
    so upset when WHO refused to rule out the claim of the coronavirus
    origin as having come from a biological lab in Wuhan?

perhaps not, but committing mass carnage in other countries seems as if it was perfectly acceptable, as international flights out of China were not restricted in anyway.

All travel to and from China was restricted at the start of the
    pandemic. It was not until earlier this year that such restrictions
    were lifted in China - and even then only partially.

Now if your method is to contain this so called outbreak to China, then you
    would think that it would of been wise to close the airports. History shows
    us and it is undeniable that this was not ordered.

No tourism allowed until recently. The World Science Fiction
    Convention does seem to be on for this fall, so do feel free to
    book your flight. But it would be wise to check if aliens are
    allowed.

if you wanted to protect and not intentionally infect then GD>locking dow
    airports w/ international flights would be a logical GD>step.

Donald Trump did actually do that and not only to China, but closed air traffic from other countries where there were large infected numbers.

It was not until January 31, 2020 that Trump chose to do anything
    at all about limiting flights from China due to the pandemic.
    This was too little, too late. And far from fully effective.

Even though WHO had reported the outbreak the first week of January,
    Trump left exceptions so that flights could continue elsewhere so as
    not to leave American citizens stranded in a strange land with no way
    to get home.

In response to your "fact check" article, here is the real deal
    comparison between your orange god and the dude in charge today -

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/comparing- trump-and-biden-on-covid-19/

There you go. The incompency of the former Trump administration
    in comparison to the genius running the show today.

To summation, the Trump plan for the pandemic was to leave it up
    to the states, with the federal government taking a backseat approach. Basically, do nothing until you fucking die. But do be sure to get
    plenty of sunshine while at it.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    It Ain't Payday If It Ain't Nuts In Your Mouth

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 15:50:00
    Wearing a K95 cuts down on oxygen intake significantly, specially if your
    ork
    g hard and is dangerous for breathing effectively.
    Not good if your running a bandsaw, that could cut your hand off, as easily
    s
    t were a slice of cheese.

You are supposed to wear some kind of mask when running a saw. I had an
    uncle who did not and he wound up with all sorts of lung issues. He had to give up his woodcraft hobby.

* SLMR 2.1a * "I'm cold, and there are wolves after me!"-Granpa Simpson
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 18:53:26
    On 26 Apr 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Wearing a K95 cuts down on oxygen intake significantly, specially if your
    ork
    g hard and is dangerous for breathing effectively.
    Not good if your running a bandsaw, that could cut your hand off, as easi
    s
    t were a slice of cheese.

You are supposed to wear some kind of mask when running a saw. I had an uncle who did not and he wound up with all sorts of lung issues. He had to give up his woodcraft hobby.

Perhaps so, but my point was they had people wearing masks in strenuous jobs where pushing, pulling or lifting was required, which only makes these tasks more difficult due to the inability to breathe fully.
    Car Accidents on the rise due to wearing masks too.
    Masks did nothing to spite what Dale says.

-
    Today's Lesson is for the PUSU crowd..
    Source: The New York Times
    Title: The Mask Mandates Did Nothing, Will Any Lessons Be Learned? Url:https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/21/opinion/do-mask-mandates-work.html

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted
    on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses including Covid-19 was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

There is just no evidence that they masks make any difference, he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. Full stop.

But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks?
    Makes no difference none of it, said Jefferson.
    What about the studies that initially persuaded policymakers to impose mask mandates?
    They were convinced by nonrandomized studies, flawed observational studies.
    I have heard of people getting into car accidents due to fainting due to oxygen restriction.
    -
    * Already made the previous point about car accidents, outside from Johnson and I didn't even go to Oxford, pretty good for an average guy in Fidonet.
    Just goes to show ya that Conservatives are smarter then Liberals.

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 27, 2023 00:16:00
    On 04-26-23 07:43, Gregory Deyss <=-

were large infected numbers. https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-
    trumps-travel-restricti
    ns/

virus was already here.

Yes but the insinuation has been indicated that he (Trump)
    did nothing and much more then that; did nothing of any
    positive significance, no.. no.. that would be this current
    President.

I don't make insinuations, I state facts. You credit him with closing
    air traffic. I state the fact that his closing of air traffic did
    nothing to stop covid in the USA since it was already here.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:20:49, 27 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 27, 2023 00:21:02
    On 04-26-23 07:56, Gregory Deyss <=-

Same as mine, extreme chills and shivers and cold symptoms
    that seemed to linger more than a persistent cold.

covid.

See above.

Were you vaccinated?

Had you been vaccinated, your case would most likely been less severe or
    not at all. It is beyond me why anyone can choose to gamble with their
    health like that.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:24:13, 27 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Thursday, April 27, 2023 07:37:53

Were you vaccinated?

There is no COVID vaccine and never was. And the evidence is mounting that no vaccine actually worked - which shows how long this BS has been going on.

... This building is so high, the elevator shows movies.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thursday, April 27, 2023 07:37:53

You are supposed to wear some kind of mask when running a saw. I had
    an uncle who did not and he wound up with all sorts of lung issues. He had to give up his woodcraft hobby.

Yup. There's a good use for a mask. But it's keeping out... let's call it wood dust particles. A few orders of magnitude larger than a microorganism. Significantly larger than, say, oxygen. So such masks would allow you to breathe without a problem, while still protecting your lungs.

And you only wear them while working on the saw, not all day.

... "Hex Dump" - Where Witches put used curses?

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dale Shipp on Thursday, April 27, 2023 07:49:07
    On 27 Apr 2023, Dale Shipp said the following...

On 04-26-23 07:43, Gregory Deyss <=-

were large infected numbers. https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on- trumps-travel-restricti
    ns/

He did that after the point where it would have been effective. The virus was already here.

Yes but the insinuation has been indicated that he (Trump)
    did nothing and much more then that; did nothing of any
    positive significance, no.. no.. that would be this current President.

That's not only illogical, but it is also dishonest to state that closing traffic was too late because covid was already here.
    It could of been a lot worse, if traffic was not closed.

You say that you deal in facts, ok answer this one.
    Why is it that people from other countries coming to the U.S.via a plane or boat it is requirement to be vaccinated against covid, but those who cross our southern border on foot do not?

... A book in the hand is worth two on the shelf!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Thursday, April 27, 2023 17:15:00
    Perhaps so, but my point was they had people wearing masks in strenuous jobs

re pushing, pulling or lifting was required, which only makes these tasks
    ore
    ifficult due to the inability to breathe fully.
    Car Accidents on the rise due to wearing masks too.
    Masks did nothing to spite what Dale says.

I cannot disagree with that. I didn't mind wearing one because I was not
    doing any heaving lifting. I have worn them before while doing strenous activities (like cutting down a tree or mulching grass) but I could take breaks and remove the mask.

I would like to think they do at least a little something. I always wore
    mine when I was supposed to and am one of the few people I know who either didn't get COVID at all, or got such a mild case I never noticed.

However, as your article is from the NY Times, which is usually considered
    a credible source by those to the left of center, that makes one wonder if
    it was all for naught.

Title: The Mask Mandates Did Nothing, Will Any Lessons Be Learned? Url:https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/21/opinion/do-mask-mandates-work.html

I have heard of people getting into car accidents due to fainting due to
    xygen
    restriction.

That can sure happen, but it makes me wonder if they were wearing the mask correctly to begin with and also what other health issues they might
    already have had. They really never bother me that much, but I also don't
    wear them while driving and especially would not do so on a hot day.

As Ron points out, it does not really make sense to wear one when you are
    in a car alone, but some people (taxi and ride-sharing drivers, for
    example) are not usually alone.

* SLMR 2.1a * Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily...Emily...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Thursday, April 27, 2023 17:16:00
    Yup. There's a good use for a mask. But it's keeping out... let's call it wood dust particles. A few orders of magnitude larger than a microorganism. Significantly larger than, say, oxygen. So such masks would allow you to breathe without a problem, while still protecting your lungs.

And you only wear them while working on the saw, not all day.

I cannot argue against any of that. As I mentioned in a previous message, there are activities I wear one for but I also take plenty of breaks with
    the mask off.

* SLMR 2.1a * Here is a loud announcement... Silence in the studio!!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Thursday, April 27, 2023 17:21:00

It would prevent more people from bringing it in from an area where the government was not being at all forthcoming regarding what was going on in their country.

Usually, you don't give up just because "it is already here."

Several countries where it already was restricted travel from other areas
    where it was perceived to be worse. Some of those countries kept Americans
    out for a while.

It was already in NZ but they went and kept *everyone* out, and NZ is one
    of the countries others point at as having done a good job.

* SLMR 2.1a * I had another drink...Drink-a-drink-a-drink-a-drink...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Ron L. on Friday, April 28, 2023 00:41:00
    On 04-27-23 07:37, Ron L. <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Re: Rally <=-

Were you vaccinated?

There is no COVID vaccine and never was. And the evidence is mounting that no vaccine actually worked - which shows how long this BS has been going on.

You type words and illustrate how misinformed you are. There is a Covid vaccine. It is highly effective, but not 100%. The evidence is clear
    that it works. Which shows how long your BS has been going on.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:43:24, 28 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Gregory Deyss on Friday, April 28, 2023 01:15:02
    On 04-27-23 07:49, Gregory Deyss <=-

That's not only illogical, but it is also dishonest to
    state that closing traffic was too late because covid was already
    here. It could of been a lot worse, if traffic was not closed.

It was too late to prevent Covid from getting here. That's the fact.

Do you have data to back up your claim that closing air traffic when he
    did had any significant effect on Covid?

Why is it that people from other countries coming to the
    U.S.via a plane or boat it is requirement to be vaccinated
    against covid, but those who cross our southern border on
    foot do not?

I do not know. I recall hearing that those who came in requesting
    asylum were tested for Covid. If positive, they were deported.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:48:57, 28 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Friday, April 28, 2023 01:03:04
    On 04-27-23 17:15, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Re: Rally <=-

However, as your article is from the NY Times, which is usually
    considered a credible source by those to the left of center, that makes one wonder if it was all for naught.

Yes, it is a credible source most of the time.

I was unable to read that article because it was behind a pay-wall, but
    I did find a web site which talked about it.

https://fee.org/articles/the-new-york-times-explains-why-mask-mandates-don-t-work/
    [quote]
    David Leonhardt, a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer, begins by exploring an apparent paradox involving masks observed by epidemiologist Dr. Shira
    Doron of Tufts Medical Center: "It is simultaneously true that masks
    work and mask mandates do not work."

As Leonhardt notes, it's quite possible that people who choose to wear
    masks wear them differently than people who are required to wear them.
    [/quote]

Please note that the NYT article apparently did not say masks do not
    work but that mask-mandates did not work. That is clear from the title
    of the URL itself.

That can sure happen, but it makes me wonder if they were wearing the
    mask correctly to begin with

That is a major point in the discussion I quoted above (and possibly in
    the NYT article also). Namely, if you force people to wear masks then
    they will resist and either not wear them or wear them improperly.

As Ron points out, it does not really make sense to wear one when you
    are in a car alone, but some people (taxi and ride-sharing drivers, for example) are not usually alone.

I have worn my mask in the car, but only when going from where it was
    required (my Dr.'s office) and forgetting to take it off.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:12:55, 28 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Friday, April 28, 2023 01:18:06
    On 04-27-23 17:21, Mike Powell <=-

It would prevent more people from bringing it in from an area where
    the government was not being at all forthcoming regarding what was
    going on in their country.

Usually, you don't give up just because "it is already here."

I can certainly grant that argument. My point in this discussion is
    based mainly that the restrictions that Trump placed were too little,
    too late, and full of loopholes. And that they did not prevent Covid in
    the USA.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:22:37, 28 Apr 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Friday, April 28, 2023 07:24:20

Ignorant Elitists don't deal in facts. They deal in Narratives that they claim are facts.

Why is it that people from other countries coming to the U.S.via a
    plane or boat it is requirement to be vaccinated against covid, but
    those who cross our southern border on foot do not?

Careful. He might get triggered by you pointing out an inconsistency in his Narrative. :)

... Never fight with a bear in his own cave.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Friday, April 28, 2023 07:24:20

are in a car alone, but some people (taxi and ride-sharing drivers, for example) are not usually alone.

But now we are getting into why the mandates had to happen.

So, if I needed to take a taxi and the driver required me to wear a mask, I have 2 choices:
    1. Comply with his requirement for the trip.
    2. Say, "No thank you" and decline that taxi.

Many people did NOT want to comply (because we recognized the BS when we saw it) and businesses don't like to lose customers. So if the masks were optional businesses wouldn't require them (since that would lose customers) and the COVID Narrative would come crashing down much quicker than the Elitists wanted.

... Insert disk 5 of 4 and press any key to continue

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Friday, April 28, 2023 14:52:00
    That can sure happen, but it makes me wonder if they were wearing the mask correctly to begin with

That is a major point in the discussion I quoted above (and possibly in
    the NYT article also). Namely, if you force people to wear masks then
    they will resist and either not wear them or wear them improperly.

Indeed. I also ran into the paywall issue so thanks for sharing a non-pay
    link for it.

As Ron points out, it does not really make sense to wear one when you are in a car alone, but some people (taxi and ride-sharing drivers, for example) are not usually alone.

I have worn my mask in the car, but only when going from where it was required (my Dr.'s office) and forgetting to take it off.

If I was going between places that required one, I could see wearing one in
    the car so that I didn't have to touch my face or the mask, especially
    during the height of delta. I could only see doing that on a day it was not hot out, though. I have worn them outside some in cold weather just because
    it is more comfortable than the wind chill. :)

* SLMR 2.1a * How can I escape this irresistable grasp?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Friday, April 28, 2023 15:01:00
    Many people did NOT want to comply (because we recognized the BS when we saw it) and businesses don't like to lose customers. So if the masks were
    ptiona
    businesses wouldn't require them (since that would lose customers) and the COVID Narrative would come crashing down much quicker than the Elitists
    anted

I cannot disagree that some politicians and government bodies seemed to
    apply these mandates in a very uneven and confusing manner that is
    difficult to defend without them calling those who don't understand it (or
    see through it) names.

From what I have read, and from what I have learned from some relatives in Michigan, there was all sorts of restrictions that only seemed to target certain businesses or that made no sense at all. At times, they were encouraged not to go outside on their own property to do things like garden because gardening was going to somehow cause you to come into contact with COVID.

If you lived in an area where the person(s) in charge got drunk on power
    and took things too far, I can understand the skepticism about any and all direction received from the government during that time.

* SLMR 2.1a * My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Saturday, April 29, 2023 08:43:02
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

I cannot disagree that some politicians and government bodies seemed to apply these mandates in a very uneven and confusing manner that is difficult to defend without them calling those who don't understand it
    (or see through it) names.

The "Rules for thee, but not for me" was a nother flag that they were scamming us.

From what I have read, and from what I have learned from some relatives
    in Michigan, there was all sorts of restrictions that only seemed to target certain businesses or that made no sense at all.

Yup. Big box stores = good. Mom and Pop stores = bad. Liqeur stores = good. Gyms = bad.

Oh, and the big box stores weren't allowed to sell planting/landscaping materials because.... No answer.

Yet another indication of the scam.

At times, they
    were encouraged not to go outside on their own property to do things
    like garden because gardening was going to somehow cause you to come
    into contact with COVID.

Which everyone (but the most stupid) knew was incorrect. Fresh air and sunlight have always been best. But that would keep the fake COVID numbers down and it would make people happy and healthy, so the scammers couldn't allow that.

... A bird in the hand is better than one overhead!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Ron L. on Saturday, April 29, 2023 08:47:00
    Ron L. wrote to Mike Powell <=-

I cannot disagree that some politicians and government bodies seemed to apply these mandates in a very uneven and confusing manner that is difficult to defend without them calling those who don't understand it
    (or see through it) names.

The "Rules for thee, but not for me" was a nother flag that they were scamming us.

They did that here during the 2020 Summer of Love. They preached don't
    gather in crowds and, if you do, wear masks but then showed up at the, erm, peaceful protests to shake hands and stand in crowds for photo ops without masks.

Before that, when you would go out, it seemed like just about everyone had
    a mask on. After that, even though they were still telling the rest of us
    to wear them, few were unless you were somewhere that flat out required
    them (like a Dr. office).

From what I have read, and from what I have learned from some relatives
    in Michigan, there was all sorts of restrictions that only seemed to target certain businesses or that made no sense at all.

Yup. Big box stores = good. Mom and Pop stores = bad. Liqeur stores
    = good. Gyms = bad.

The gyms sort of made sense but the big boxes and liquor stores vs. mom and
    pop did not. I thought maybe the liquor store thing was unique here
    because, you know, we have a large bourbon industry here. The big boxes
    were supposed to keep a head count and only let X number of people in at a time. I saw WalMart do that, but I don't think the groceries did it.

IMHO, a mom and pop would be a lot more likely to be able to keep an
    accurate head count because they are usually smaller. Some said their
    square footage was why they couldn't be open because of adequate social distancing, but a lot of our liquor stores are holes in the wall and they
    were open. Nonsense.

Oh, and the big box stores weren't allowed to sell planting/landscaping materials because.... No answer.

Yet another indication of the scam.

That is the thing I heard about from relatives in Michigan. That was
    stupid. I saw part of an interview with the governor where she said that people were more likely to socialize in those areas (???) than other areas
    of the stores, and that it wasn't "gardening season" anyway, even though it
    was indeed the time of year that people would be planting and mulching
    things.

It really made her sound out of touch with "normal" people. I guess if you grow up rich so you can pay for landscapers and never do any planting
    yourself, it made sense?

At times, they
    were encouraged not to go outside on their own property to do things
    like garden because gardening was going to somehow cause you to come
    into contact with COVID.

Which everyone (but the most stupid) knew was incorrect. Fresh air and sunlight have always been best. But that would keep the fake COVID numbers down and it would make people happy and healthy, so the
    scammers couldn't allow that.

Here our governor was encouraging people to go outside, so long as they
    didn't hang out in crowds (the Summer 2020 folks were exempted, as I
    pointed out). He encouraged fresh air and exercise. If it hadn't been for
    the different treatment of the riot... er, peaceful protesters vs. everyone else, I would say he did a very good job.

As is, I would say he did a better job than a lot of other governors (which compared to yours or Cuomo says little).

... Tell me, is something eluding you, Sunshine?
    --- MultiMail/DOS v0.52
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ron L. on Saturday, April 29, 2023 17:09:50
    Hello Ron,

are in a car alone, but some people (taxi and ride-sharing drivers, for
    example) are not usually alone.

But now we are getting into why the mandates had to happen.

Anything is possible. As long as you follow the rules.

So, if I needed to take a taxi and the driver required me to wear a mask, I
    have 2 choices:

Cabbie's rules. Whatever those rules might be.

1. Comply with his requirement for the trip.
    2. Say, "No thank you" and decline that taxi.

Cabbie sets the rules. You want a ride? Anything is possible.
    As long as you follow the rules.

Many people did NOT want to comply

Those who refused got no ride.

(because we recognized the BS when we saw it)

How far did Cabbie take you in his/her cab?

and businesses don't like to lose customers.

Cabbie sets the rules. Those who don't like it take a hike.

So if the masks were optional businesses wouldn't require them (since that would lose customers) and the COVID Narrative would come crashing down much
    quicker than the Elitists wanted.

Cabbies are "Elitists" and cannot set their own rules???

My, my. MAGA idiots are truly deluded ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make 7-Up Yours

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Sunday, April 30, 2023 09:01:37

They did that here during the 2020 Summer of Love. They preached don't gather in crowds and, if you do, wear masks but then showed up at the, erm, peaceful protests to shake hands and stand in crowds for photo ops without masks.

Yup, the hypocrisy was rampant. That stuff tells us that the rules they were serving up was just BS.

Before that, when you would go out, it seemed like just about everyone
    had a mask on.

I never wore a mask through the whole scamdemic. For a short period of time some stores were really militant about enforcing the illegal mandates. But later, we found that "medical condition" was a secret password to not having to wear one.

After that, even though they were still telling the
    rest of us to wear them, few were unless you were somewhere that flat
    out required them (like a Dr. office).

That's beacuse people saw others not wearing masks, and not dying. They saw others militantly wearing masks, and getting very sick and, sometimes, dying. Then they applied logic and saw that the masks did nothing.

I guess Fauci (Rev. 1) was correct. It was Fauci (Rev. 2, 3, 4...) that was wrong.

The gyms sort of made sense

They made sense only if the Narrative was true. But it wasn't. There was no highly contagous disease with a high death rate.

I thought maybe the liquor store thing was unique
    here because, you know, we have a large bourbon industry here.

Most liqeur stores are state controlled. If they aren't open, the state isn't getting money.

The big
    boxes were supposed to keep a head count and only let X number of
    people in at a time. I saw WalMart do that, but I don't think the groceries did it.

I saw it being done for about 2 days, and then no more.

It might have had something to do with the sheriff saying "These edicts are illegal and I won't enforce them."

That is the thing I heard about from relatives in Michigan. That was stupid. I saw part of an interview with the governor where she said
    that people were more likely to socialize in those areas (???) than
    other areas of the stores, and that it wasn't "gardening season"
    anyway, even though it was indeed the time of year that people would be planting and mulching things.

The real reason was that all these people weren't at work, and, since it was nice out, they decided to spend their time fixing up their house and planting. That didn't fit with the Elitist goal of having people cooped up inside their house (Vitamin D is important for you immune system) and afraid.

It really made her sound out of touch with "normal" people. I guess if you grow up rich so you can pay for landscapers and never do any
    planting yourself, it made sense?

No. Nothing these Elitists do makes sense. Because they keep trying to come up with reasons for their oppression - to make is sound like they are doing this for YOU.

As is, I would say he did a better job than a lot of other governors (which compared to yours or Cuomo says little).

Both Cuomo and Whit-less are guilty of many, many crimes. Sadly, they will probably never be held responsible for them.

... Hey, wake up! It's time for your sleeping pills.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Sunday, April 30, 2023 08:47:00
    After that, even though they were still telling the
    rest of us to wear them, few were unless you were somewhere that flat out required them (like a Dr. office).

That's beacuse people saw others not wearing masks, and not dying. They saw others militantly wearing masks, and getting very sick and, sometimes, dying. Then they applied logic and saw that the masks did nothing.

Well, I think it was because they saw crowds of people in Louisville on TV, often doing dumb things, that were only wearing masks if they were trying to hide their identity... but most were not... and that put them off of it.

Most of the people I knew who got real sick, if I was around them enough to notice, did not take the masking too seriously or let their guard down
    after a while. OTOH, I wore mine when I was supposed to and if I got sick I never knew it.

Maybe I am just lucky, though.

I guess Fauci (Rev. 1) was correct. It was Fauci (Rev. 2, 3, 4...) that was wrong.

I honestly think he is an attention hound. Someone would question or make
    fun of something he said and, instead of sticking to his guns, he'd say something to bait them... like the "maybe you should wear two masks" statements.

To my knowledge, our state health spokesperson, who was almost always on TV during the governor's updates, always stuck to his message. Unlike Fauci,
    that made him seem much more trustworthy.

The gyms sort of made sense

They made sense only if the Narrative was true. But it wasn't. There was no highly contagous disease with a high death rate.

I know too many who got real sick and too many who died to believe that.
    Most of them either got sick pre-vax, or didn't get vaxxed, so it wasn't
    the vax that killed them.

Most liqeur stores are state controlled. If they aren't open, the state
    sn't
    getting money.

Are they state controlled in Michigan? In Kentucky, you have to have a
    license but they are not state owned or run, but I know they are in other states (IIRC, Ohio). Kentucky would have taken a big hit on incoming taxes generated by the liquor industry, though.

The big
    boxes were supposed to keep a head count and only let X number of
    people in at a time. I saw WalMart do that, but I don't think the groceries did it.

I saw it being done for about 2 days, and then no more.

It might have had something to do with the sheriff saying "These edicts are illegal and I won't enforce them."

Our WalMart kept doing it, through at least that whole first Summer, so maybe it was a company (or local store) policy.

That is the thing I heard about from relatives in Michigan. That was stupid. I saw part of an interview with the governor where she said that people were more likely to socialize in those areas (???) than other areas of the stores, and that it wasn't "gardening season"
    anyway, even though it was indeed the time of year that people would be planting and mulching things.

The real reason was that all these people weren't at work, and, since it was nice out, they decided to spend their time fixing up their house and
    lanting.
    That didn't fit with the Elitist goal of having people cooped up inside their house (Vitamin D is important for you immune system) and afraid.

And being exposed to cable news and other online forms of (mis)information.

It really made her sound out of touch with "normal" people. I guess if you grow up rich so you can pay for landscapers and never do any planting yourself, it made sense?

No. Nothing these Elitists do makes sense. Because they keep trying to come up with reasons for their oppression - to make is sound like they are doing this for YOU.

Oh it didn't make sense to me but, to an elitists whose never participated
    in such activities, it might.

Both Cuomo and Whit-less are guilty of many, many crimes. Sadly, they will probably never be held responsible for them.

I think Cuomo got me-too'ed so that they could get him out of the way
    before he got in trouble for the COVID-related shennanigans.

* SLMR 2.1a * Come in Number 51, Your Time Is Up!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Monday, May 01, 2023 07:53:32

Well, I think it was because they saw crowds of people in Louisville on TV, often doing dumb things, that were only wearing masks if they were trying to hide their identity... but most were not... and that put them off of it.

And that too. Often with unmasked Elitists doing photo ops with them.

Most of the people I knew who got real sick, if I was around them
    enough to notice, did not take the masking too seriously or let their guard down after a while. OTOH, I wore mine when I was supposed to and
    if I got sick I never knew it.

There's an idea called Terrain Theory. The concept is this:
    If you take a seed and plant it in dry sand, it will not grow. But if you plant it in fertile soil and water it, it will grow.

We deal with microorganisms every hour of every day. So why do some people get sick, while others don't? The theory is those who get sick have a condition that allows the microorganism to grow.

The problem is that doctors have historically looked at the microorganism and not the terrain that it lives in.

I honestly think he is an attention hound. Someone would question or
    make fun of something he said and, instead of sticking to his guns,
    he'd say something to bait them... like the "maybe you should wear two masks" statements.

I have to disagree. Fauci is a puppet. At first, he told the truth. But his masters didn't like that, so they told him to say something else. Remember that Fauci is a bureaucrat and administrator - not a medical professional.

To my knowledge, our state health spokesperson, who was almost always
    on TV during the governor's updates, always stuck to his message.
    Unlike Fauci, that made him seem much more trustworthy.

A lie told multiple times it still a lie.

I know too many who got real sick and too many who died to believe
    that. Most of them either got sick pre-vax, or didn't get vaxxed, so it wasn't the vax that killed them.

I've known 0 people who have died from COVID. But I have known a good number who have died from the jab.

Are they state controlled in Michigan? In Kentucky, you have to have a license but they are not state owned or run, but I know they are in
    other states (IIRC, Ohio). Kentucky would have taken a big hit on incoming taxes generated by the liquor industry, though.

I'm not that big a drinker, so I'm not sure of the details. I do know that the gov't gets much less money if the liquor stores aren't open.

Our WalMart kept doing it, through at least that whole first Summer, so maybe it was a company (or local store) policy.

More likely others were doing it too. The first one to stop gets the business and then the others will follow suit.

That didn't fit with the Elitist goal of having people cooped up inside
    their
    house (Vitamin D is important for you immune system) and afraid.

And being exposed to cable news and other online forms of (mis)information.

Yup. We turned our TV off in 2021 and only use it for DVDs now. If cable TV were to go out, I don't think we'd notice (other than the Internet maybe out too).

Oh it didn't make sense to me but, to an elitists whose never
    participated in such activities, it might.

The Ignorant Elitists never apply reason and logic. Their mentality is "the expert says it's so, so it must be true".

I think Cuomo got me-too'ed so that they could get him out of the way before he got in trouble for the COVID-related shennanigans.

Yup. Hopefully he won't say anything about talking to the authorities about the Clintons. We all know what happens to those people.

... Unfortunately, Wife 1.0 is not upgradable

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Monday, May 01, 2023 17:06:00
    There's an idea called Terrain Theory. The concept is this:
    If you take a seed and plant it in dry sand, it will not grow. But if you plant it in fertile soil and water it, it will grow.

We deal with microorganisms every hour of every day. So why do some people
    e
    sick, while others don't? The theory is those who get sick have a condition that allows the microorganism to grow.

The problem is that doctors have historically looked at the microorganism and not the terrain that it lives in.

I am not sure if I should take being compared to infertile, dried-up soil
    as a compliment or an insult. :D

I know too many who got real sick and too many who died to believe
    that. Most of them either got sick pre-vax, or didn't get vaxxed, so it wasn't the vax that killed them.

I've known 0 people who have died from COVID. But I have known a good number who have died from the jab.

I know of a bunch that died of COVID. I only know of one that died from
    "the jab" and, in their unfortunate case, they had a pre-existing condition that was accelerated by it, and they also took the J&J shot, which was the
    one that caused the most complications.

Most of the ones I knew who died of COVID died before the jab became
    available, or had COVID before the jab became available but died of complications later on without receiving the jab. One of my co-workers
    fell out of that category... he'd had the shot (don't know which brand),
    got COVID anyway, and wound up on the hospital/ventilator/morgue path that people who got the shots were supposedly not supposed to wind up on.

I'm not that big a drinker, so I'm not sure of the details. I do know that
    h
    gov't gets much less money if the liquor stores aren't open.

Yes, less sales tax and other sin tax revenue.

Yup. Hopefully he won't say anything about talking to the authorities about the Clintons. We all know what happens to those people.

Yes, he could become another one of those "shot themselves in the back of
    the head with their hands tied suicides," or "victim of a robbery where the robbers took nothing and cannot be found."

* SLMR 2.1a * I can't pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, May 02, 2023 08:40:50

I am not sure if I should take being compared to infertile, dried-up
    soil as a compliment or an insult. :D

Some people are just "growth oriented". :)

complications later on without receiving the jab. One of my co-workers fell out of that category... he'd had the shot (don't know which
    brand), got COVID anyway, and wound up on the
    hospital/ventilator/morgue path that people who got the shots were supposedly not supposed to wind up on.

Part of the problem was that the hospitals "procedure" on COVID was, itself, fatal. But that procedure wasn't prescribed by doctors but rather bureaucrats.

Ya, Lottery sales were also a "necessity" under our Tyrant.

... A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tuesday, May 02, 2023 14:58:00

If I remember right, the liquor stores here sell lotto tickets, too.

* SLMR 2.1a * Hey, how 'bout a fandango ?!?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, May 03, 2023 07:59:57

If I remember right, the liquor stores here sell lotto tickets, too.

Yes, "essential" had a different meaning to the Elitists than the rest of us.

... Plastic explosives will be appropriate later in the week.