• Mayorial candidate/Antifa

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Friday, February 03, 2023 15:47:00
    Former Texas mayoral candidate revealed to be Antifa member who suggests terrorist attacks

A former mayoral candidate for San Marcos, Texas, is an Antifa member who
    is using social media, under a moniker, to call for violence.

Randy Dethrow, 52, operates the account "@Merovie@kolektiva.social" on
    Mastodon using the name "Loona Pavlichenko." Mastodon is an alternate
    social media site that temporarily exploded in popularity after Elon Musk
    took over Twitter. The platform attracts many violent extremists due to it
    not having content moderation.

Dethrow posted on Mastodon on Jan. 29 after Los Angeles Antifa member Vishal Singh was suspended from Twitter for ban evasion. Singh had been banned in November after making terroristic threats against Chaya Raichik, also known as "Libs of Tik Tok," and conservatives before making an alternate account.

An account identified as Loona Pavlichenko replied to Singh, saying that those who were allegedly targeting Singh "have addresses as well."

"The media wants to call ANTIFA 'terrorists?'" Dethrow wrote. "I'm not quite sure we shouldn't just prove them right."

Dethrow also called for the death of (conservative journalist) Andy Ngo by posting an inaccurate address he believed belonged to Ngo and instructions on how to get away with committing murder using a firearm.

MORE AT:

https://thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-reports-former-texas-mayoral-candidate-r evealed-to-be-antifa-member-who-suggests-terrorist-attacks?utm_campaign=64470

https://tinyurl.com/2y7mb6br

* SLMR 2.1a * PCMCIA = People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Saturday, February 04, 2023 00:31:37
    Mastodon using the name "Loona Pavlichenko." Mastodon is an alternate social media site that temporarily exploded in popularity after Elon Musk took over Twitter. The platform attracts many violent extremists due to
    it not having content moderation.

I didn't know this about Mastodon! But one of my leftist friends was recently trying to get me to join it. I'm glad I didn't!

Some of our leftist pals on Fido have denied the existence of Antifa in the past, and with good reason. If they admit to its existence, it's a strike against their agenda; like catching Clark Kent changing clothes.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Georgi Bonchev@1:123/525 to Mike Powell on Saturday, February 04, 2023 10:03:15
    Randy Dethrow, 52, operates the account "@Merovie@kolektiva.social" on Mastodon using the name "Loona Pavlichenko." Mastodon is an alternate

Thank you! I just followed him on Mastodon. Great person!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/04/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Saturday, February 04, 2023 09:47:00
    Mastodon using the name "Loona Pavlichenko." Mastodon is an alternate social media site that temporarily exploded in popularity after Elon Musk
    took over Twitter. The platform attracts many violent extremists due to it not having content moderation.

I didn't know this about Mastodon! But one of my leftist friends was recently trying to get me to join it. I'm glad I didn't!

The no content moderation probably is true due to the nature of the
    networking model. It is not controled by one entity, a la Meta/Facebook,
    etc. On the other hand, I would imagine that there are plenty of good communities there, too.

I would also guess that the lack of moderation attracts extremists from
    both left and right.

Some of our leftist pals on Fido have denied the existence of Antifa in the past, and with good reason. If they admit to its existence, it's a strike against their agenda; like catching Clark Kent changing clothes.

Yes. In this very echo we had someone who would claim they didn't exist
    but, in other messages, would also claim they knew people who were in it
    and that Antifa was not violent. There was another that claimed they only
    wore riot gear to their "gatherings" because they were expecting violence
    from others and had no violent plans of their own.

They continue to show that many of them are indeed violent.

* SLMR 2.1a * "I'd like to buy a schwa, Pat."
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Saturday, February 04, 2023 19:22:45
    Yes. In this very echo we had someone who would claim they didn't exist but, in other messages, would also claim they knew people who were in it and that Antifa was not violent. There was another that claimed they
    only wore riot gear to their "gatherings" because they were expecting violence from others and had no violent plans of their own.

All they do is help Democrats get elected. Notice how inactive they were during the Obama admin, then how they got very active during the Trump admin, but now they're quiet again under the Biden admin? That is suspicious. And the media gives them coverage when the left wants it, and no coverage when they don't.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sunday, February 05, 2023 09:45:00
    Yes. In this very echo we had someone who would claim they didn't exist but, in other messages, would also claim they knew people who were in it and that Antifa was not violent. There was another that claimed they only wore riot gear to their "gatherings" because they were expecting violence from others and had no violent plans of their own.

All they do is help Democrats get elected. Notice how inactive they were durin
    the Obama admin, then how they got very active during the Trump admin, but now
    they're quiet again under the Biden admin? That is suspicious. And the media gives them coverage when the left wants it, and no coverage when they don't.

They really have not gone that quiet. Maybe the press is not covering them
    as much (pretty sure they are not) but they have occupied an area of
    Atlanta that has sometimes become violent and, just recently, I heard about something they'd been up to along the East Coast... Boston, maybe?

You do have to pay more attention now that the 2020 election has long
    passed. What was real funny was the Mayor of Portland, who was trying to
    be all friendly-friendly with them until right after the election... then
    they became a "violent" group in his mind.

* SLMR 2.1a * Four snack groups: frozen, crunchies, cakes and sweets.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux