• Herschel's Rally

From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to All on Tuesday, December 06, 2022 21:49:26
    I just tuned in to Herschel Walker's rally and found Senator John Kennedy talking. Here are some of the highlights of what he said:

"Mr Walker understands, unlike [former] President Obama, that this country was founded by geniuses and that it's now being run by idiots."

"If aliens landed and said 'take me to your leader,' it would be embarrassing!"

I always liked this guy. I'm glad that that he cares enough about America to attend the rally and say all that hilarious stuff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, December 07, 2022 00:10:38
    I just tuned in to Herschel Walker's rally and found Senator John Kennedy talking. Here are some of the highlights of what he said:

You forgot what he said about "high IQ stupid people". Normal people look up to people that are smarter than they, rarely people that are stupider.

Maybe you too think that Dr. Zeus and Mr. Potato Head would be well suited to govern the USA? Do you too rather be a werewolf than a vampire?

What has this Walker cartoon character actually promised the people of Georgia? I mean, he isn't even living in Georgia, he's a Texas resident.

--
    United we are strong, we win. Divided we are weak, we lose.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Björn Felten on Wednesday, December 07, 2022 02:51:47
    Maybe you too think that Dr. Zeus and Mr. Potato Head would be well suited to govern the USA? Do you too rather be a werewolf than a vampire?

I'd side with a brainless potato rather than a puppet for the Obama/Biden Regime.

What has this Walker cartoon character actually promised the people of Georgia? I mean, he isn't even living in Georgia, he's a Texas resident.

A US senator can't be expected to do much specifically for their state. In reality, they serve the whole country, not just their state.

Hillary Clinton was a "New York" US senator, despite the fact that she never lived in New York. Did that cause you any convulsions?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, December 07, 2022 07:45:59
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

I always liked this guy. I'm glad that that he cares enough about
    America to attend the rally and say all that hilarious stuff.

Kennedy is old. And the fun thing about old people is that their give-a-damn is completely broken. They will tell it like it is - to the embarassment of the Ignorant Elitists.

... Fools and their money become popular quickly.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, December 08, 2022 10:10:48
    I'd side with a brainless potato rather than a puppet for the Obama/Biden Regime.

Figures. All brainless people stick together against the "high IQ stupid people", no?

A US senator can't be expected to do much specifically for their state.

So you don't really understand what it actually means to shoulder the responsibilities that go with being a US senator? Yeah, that figures too...

--
    United we are strong, we win. Divided we are weak, we lose.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)