• Donate to DNC

From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to All on Friday, November 04, 2022 22:53:40
    Today Dan Bongino discussed the DNC's video surveillance of their January 6 pipe bomber.

The video was recorded at approximately 1.2 frames per second, which is an extremely rare, outdated, and inefficient frame rate. He said that cameras
    that record in that quality are used approximately 0% of the time.

As you can see in the footage, you can't see the suspect's face at all. It's blockier than an ansi drawing.

Haven't the DNC learned anything since the 1972 break-in? Do they need me to donate them $50 so they can buy a better camera?

https://www.revolver.news/2022/11/did-the-fbi-tamper-with-jan-6-pipe-bomb-foota e-frame-rate/

The point is that the DNC, the FBI, or both, purposefully (or very stupidly from a security point of view) covered tracks for this "bomber." But why?
    Don't we want to see those "conservative activists" behind bars??

Revolver also said that there's a 0% chance that this video wasn't modified.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, November 04, 2022 22:13:09
    On 04 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Today Dan Bongino discussed the DNC's video surveillance of their
    January 6 pipe bomber.

The DNC's footage of the pipe bomber is not the only footage available. Dan Bongino is misleading you.

The video was recorded at approximately 1.2 frames per second, which is
    an extremely rare, outdated, and inefficient frame rate. He said that cameras that record in that quality are used approximately 0% of the
    time.

Nevertheless, if the cameras picked up motion at a given time, other cameras
    in the area can be checked to see if they captured the pipe bomber approacing or leaving the scene. There were indeed such nearby cameras.

As you can see in the footage, you can't see the suspect's face at all. It's blockier than an ansi drawing.

There is other footage available.

Haven't the DNC learned anything since the 1972 break-in? Do they need
    me to donate them $50 so they can buy a better camera?

I'm personally glad that they're spending donor money on candidates instead
    of themselves.

The point is that the DNC, the FBI, or both, purposefully (or very stupidly from a security point of view) covered tracks for this
    "bomber." But why? Don't we want to see those "conservative activists" behind bars??

Who else would pipe-bomb the DNC? Oh, wait, this is another unfounded conspiracy theory, isn't it?

Revolver also said that there's a 0% chance that this video wasn't modified.

In what way was it modified? What's the point in modifying an already-low-res image? Unless you have evidence, this is more unfounded nonsense.

Revolver is rated right-biased and questionable because of poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency, by the way. You may want to find a more reliable news source.

Hwre is additional footage of the pipe-bomber:
    https://tinyurl.com/yjtyr3rh

Jeff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Sunday, November 06, 2022 01:56:48
    The DNC's footage of the pipe bomber is not the only footage available. Dan Bongino is misleading you.

This is the footage of the "bomb" being "planted" by a "conservative" lunatic.

It was forwarded from the DNC to the FBI. For the DNC to be recording with cameras of that quality, and then to say "we hope to catch this person" is insane.

I have nearly 50x the quality of the DNC's camera in my home; was Watergate not as big a deal as dogs taking shits on my lawn?

Nevertheless, if the cameras picked up motion at a given time, other cameras in the area can be checked to see if they captured the pipe
    bomber approacing or leaving the scene. There were indeed such nearby cameras.

But what about when the thing was actually planted?

But no suspect yet.

I'm personally glad that they're spending donor money on candidates instead of themselves.

Me too. I hope the loopholes in their security destroy them.

Who else would pipe-bomb the DNC? Oh, wait, this is another unfounded conspiracy theory, isn't it?

It's actually a founded one.

In what way was it modified? What's the point in modifying an already-low-res image? Unless you have evidence, this is more unfounded nonsense.

It was modified in a way so that the person in the video planting the bomb can not be identified, alternatively, a real security camera was switched with an antique one for the occasion.

Revolver is rated right-biased and questionable because of poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency, by the way. You may want to find a more reliable news source.

It's not Revolver's reputation that is relevant; it's their observation that the DNC can't legitimately defend the quality of their "surveillance" camera
    in the footage that involved the suspect planting the bomb.

Hwre is additional footage of the pipe-bomber: https://tinyurl.com/yjtyr3rh

Thanks. Already seen it before posting this message.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sunday, November 06, 2022 09:06:00
    I have nearly 50x the quality of the DNC's camera in my home; was Watergate no
    as big a deal as dogs taking s**** on my lawn?

Language, thanks!

* SLMR 2.1a * Truth Through Superior Firepower.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, November 06, 2022 15:59:26
    On 06 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    The DNC's footage of the pipe bomber is not the only footage availabl Dan Bongino is misleading you.
    This is the footage of the "bomb" being "planted" by a "conservative" lunatic.

And there is enough detail (along with timestamps) to match this person to
    the person seen in other surveillance.

It was forwarded from the DNC to the FBI. For the DNC to be recording
    with cameras of that quality, and then to say "we hope to catch this person" is insane.

See above.

I have nearly 50x the quality of the DNC's camera in my home; was Watergate not as big a deal as dogs taking shits on my lawn?

Good for you.

Nevertheless, if the cameras picked up motion at a given time, other cameras in the area can be checked to see if they captured the pipe bomber approacing or leaving the scene. There were indeed such nearby cameras.
    But what about when the thing was actually planted?

There is video of that, too. See above.

But no suspect yet.

Sometimes these things take time.

I'm personally glad that they're spending donor money on candidates instead of themselves.
    Me too. I hope the loopholes in their security destroy them.

In other words, you hope that future pipe bombers are more successful.

Based on what evidence?

In what way was it modified? What's the point in modifying an already-low-res image? Unless you have evidence, this is more unfound nonsense.
    It was modified in a way so that the person in the video planting the
    bomb can not be identified, alternatively, a real security camera was switched with an antique one for the occasion.

If you had any actual evidence of the footage being modified, you'd know
    which of those two it was. "Alternatively," you have no evidence.

Revolver is rated right-biased and questionable because of poor sourc techniques and a complete lack of transparency, by the way. You may w to find a more reliable news source.
    It's not Revolver's reputation that is relevant; it's their observation that the DNC can't legitimately defend the quality of their
    "surveillance" camera in the footage that involved the suspect planting the bomb.

Actually, you cited Revolver as saying that there was an 80% chance that the video was modified. So indeed it is their reputation that is relevant.

Hwre is additional footage of the pipe-bomber: https://tinyurl.com/yjtyr3rh
    Thanks. Already seen it before posting this message.

Then you should have already known that higher-quality footage of the pipe bomber existed before you posted this tripe.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, November 07, 2022 00:30:07
    Who else would pipe-bomb the DNC? Oh, wait, this is another unfo conspiracy theory, isn't it?

Based on what evidence?

You can prove that the person was on the conservative side when they catch the suspect. But for the time being, neither of us know whether it was a rioter or a Democrat/media special op.

If you had any actual evidence of the footage being modified, you'd know which of those two it was. "Alternatively," you have no evidence.

The evidence is that a 1.2 frame rate surveillance camera was used at the DNC at the scene of the crime while everyplace else they have 4K ultra HD cams.

Actually, you cited Revolver as saying that there was an 80% chance that the video was modified. So indeed it is their reputation that is
    relevant.

I don't believe their statistics necessarily, but I believe what they've said about the DNC using a bogus camera at the right place and at the right time.

Then you should have already known that higher-quality footage of the
    pipe bomber existed before you posted this tripe.

The low quality footage gives the suspect a chance to say "that's not me. try zooming in on my face."

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, November 07, 2022 07:57:11
    On 07 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Who else would pipe-bomb the DNC? Oh, wait, this is another conspiracy theory, isn't it?
    Based on what evidence?
    You can prove that the person was on the conservative side when they
    catch the suspect. But for the time being, neither of us know whether it was a rioter or a Democrat/media special op.

So based on no evidence. That's not "founded."

Not to mention that your past theories about "Democrat/media special ops"
    have all turned out to be utterly untrue.

If you had any actual evidence of the footage being modified, you'd k which of those two it was. "Alternatively," you have no evidence.
    The evidence is that a 1.2 frame rate surveillance camera was used at
    the DNC at the scene of the crime while everyplace else they have 4K
    ultra HD cams.

That is not evidence. It's also possible that the location was rented/leased for the campaign season and the DNC has no say about the security cams.

Actually, you cited Revolver as saying that there was an 80% chance t the video was modified. So indeed it is their reputation that is relevant.
    I don't believe their statistics necessarily, but I believe what they've said about the DNC using a bogus camera at the right place and at the right time.

And you believe them with no evidence. Makes perfect sense.

Then you should have already known that higher-quality footage of the pipe bomber existed before you posted this tripe.
    The low quality footage gives the suspect a chance to say "that's not
    me. try zooming in on my face."

The suspect can say that all they want; they were captured on other cameras.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, November 07, 2022 18:12:38

If it were my party's HQ, I would be angry about the camera footage.
    Understand that it's all a battle for power. The party's campaign strategists need privacy, are they getting it? They're serving an important role. Plus where's the missing security guard that Dan said was "usually posted right there near the bench." Smart security guards will notice a dangerous device being planted when they're standing nearby some white supremacist nutjob.

There's more to this than just the camera trick itself.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, November 07, 2022 21:03:58
    On 07 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    If it were my party's HQ, I would be angry about the camera footage.

It's not, and you're still angry about it. Democrats, not so much.

Understand that it's all a battle for power. The party's campaign strategists need privacy, are they getting it? They're serving an important role.

Indeed it is a battle for power. Throughout the nation's history, tha battle has been mostly non-violent. Conservatives are making it violent now.

Plus where's the missing security guard that Dan said
    was "usually posted right there near the bench." Smart security guards will notice a dangerous device being planted when they're standing
    nearby some white supremacist nutjob.

I wouldn't believe a word Dan says. There was also no one in the building.
    And why would one need HD surveillance footage if there was a security guard present at all times? Your stories have holes.

And what's your evidence of a "camera trick?"

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, November 08, 2022 12:30:58
    Indeed it is a battle for power. Throughout the nation's history, tha battle has been mostly non-violent. Conservatives are making it violent now.

Joe's campaign was incredibly deadly with 19 killed. How many people will BLM need to kill in order for Joe to win again in 2024?

I wouldn't believe a word Dan says. There was also no one in the
    building. And why would one need HD surveillance footage if there was a security guard present at all times? Your stories have holes.

Eye witness accounts don't hold up in court as well as video footage does. Plus, as I've mentioned, the security guard was absent from his post that day.

1.2 frames per second *is* a camera trick. Show me where I can buy a camera of that quality.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, November 08, 2022 10:20:42
    On 08 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Indeed it is a battle for power. Throughout the nation's history, tha battle has been mostly non-violent. Conservatives are making it viole now.
    Joe's campaign was incredibly deadly with 19 killed. How many people
    will BLM need to kill in order for Joe to win again in 2024?

The Biden campaign didn't kill anyone. As far as I know, BLM didn't kill anyone, either.

I wouldn't believe a word Dan says. There was also no one in the building. And why would one need HD surveillance footage if there was security guard present at all times? Your stories have holes.
    Eye witness accounts don't hold up in court as well as video footage
    does. Plus, as I've mentioned, the security guard was absent from his
    post that day.

So why is the security guard even important? Cameras capture images, but
    don't actively do anything to stop crimes.

1.2 frames per second *is* a camera trick. Show me where I can buy a camera of that quality.

Perhaps it's old, or in some strange storage-saving mode.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, November 08, 2022 21:19:02
    Joe's campaign was incredibly deadly with 19 killed. How many people will BLM need to kill in order for Joe to win again in 2024?

The Biden campaign didn't kill anyone. As far as I know, BLM didn't kill anyone, either.

19 people killed in the riots that left BLM saying to Biden "we did our part, now you do yours."

So why is the security guard even important? Cameras capture images, but don't actively do anything to stop crimes.

The security guard is important because every day there's one posted there, except for that day. (The day that the camera went back in time and came back
    a 1.2 frames per second camera.)

Perhaps it's old, or in some strange storage-saving mode.

Too old to be used in the security industry.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 08:13:38
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Jeff Thiele <=-

Pretty much everywhere. Axis and Vivitek are the ones that come to mind.

But here's the kicker, if you want 1.2 FPS, you have to configure the camera for that. It doesn't come out of the box that low.

... Wife to sleeping spouse: "Wake up! Who the hell is Tina!!?"
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Ron L. on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 14:06:30

Pretty much everywhere. Axis and Vivitek are the ones that come to mind.

But here's the kicker, if you want 1.2 FPS, you have to configure the camera for that. It doesn't come out of the box that low.

Jeff explained it all: maybe they (security dept at DNC HQ) set that camera to 1.2 fps to save HD space. HD space is super expensive in the DC area, perhaps, and all the Soros bucks in the world couldn't buy them a bigger HD.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 09:49:41
    On 09 Nov 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Jeff explained it all: maybe they (security dept at DNC HQ) set that camera to 1.2 fps to save HD space. HD space is super expensive in the
    DC area, perhaps, and all the Soros bucks in the world couldn't buy them
    a bigger HD.

Wasn't a pipe bomb also placed at the RNC by the same person? Where's that footage?

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 19:11:48
    Wasn't a pipe bomb also placed at the RNC by the same person? Where's
    that footage?

That's like me saying "I know that my party is bad so let's talk about yours instead."

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 17:36:55
    Wasn't a pipe bomb also placed at the RNC by the same person? Where's that footage?
    That's like me saying "I know that my party is bad so let's talk about yours instead."

Nah. What kind of camera did the RNC have?

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 23:53:27
    Wasn't a pipe bomb also placed at the RNC by the same person? Wh that footage?
    That's like me saying "I know that my party is bad so let's talk abou yours instead."

The FBI has not released that footage yet. Do you think the RNC has a horrible surveillance system also? Hold that BS! Let's see if they ever release the RNC's footage..

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 21:21:46
    Wasn't a pipe bomb also placed at the RNC by the same perso that footage?
    That's like me saying "I know that my party is bad so let's talk yours instead."
    The FBI has not released that footage yet. Do you think the RNC has a horrible surveillance system also? Hold that BS! Let's see if they ever release the RNC's footage..

You're assuming that there is any RNC footage...

Jeff.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, November 10, 2022 08:07:55
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Jeff explained it all: maybe they (security dept at DNC HQ) set that camera to 1.2 fps to save HD space. HD space is super expensive in the
    DC area, perhaps, and all the Soros bucks in the world couldn't buy
    them a bigger HD.

Ha! Good one.

I'm always amazed at the mental gymnastics the Ignorant Elitists go through to justify their false Narrative.

... I think, therefore I am, I think
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)