• Docs who aren't Docs

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Thursday, October 06, 2022 16:40:00
    I think what is happening is that some people don't like him because he does not fit into the liberal-democratic narrative. So they make up stuff about him

The Doctor that is not a real Doctor is Jill Biden, despite Whoopi's endorsement of her medical skills.

Stating incorrect things to score points to make new liberal friends does not make you look smart, it makes look the latter. Stupid Toad.

From posts in other echos, Thumper is 2A, which makes him ok in my book.

* SLMR 2.1a * A rose is not a rose when it's a brick.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Friday, October 07, 2022 00:50:00
    On 10-06-22 16:40, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Docs who aren't Docs <=-

The Doctor that is not a real Doctor is Jill Biden, despite Whoopi's endorsement of her medical skills.

Jill Biden is a real Doctor, but she is not a medical doctor. If Whoopi claimed that she was an MD, then it is Whoopi that made a Woops.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:52:21, 07 Oct 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Donald@1:218/602 to Mike Powell on Friday, October 07, 2022 10:36:48
    On 10/6/2022 4:44 PM, Mike Powell wrote to GREGORY DEYSS:

@TZUTC: -0400
    @MSGID: 19143.politicf@1:2320/105 27a4be89
    @REPLY: 1:267/150 39f587e6
    @PID: Synchronet 3.19c-Linux master/cb76b1463 Feb 20 2022 GCC 7.5.0
    @TID: SBBSecho 3.14-Linux master/cb76b1463 Feb 20 2022 GCC 7.5.0
    @BBSID: CAPCITY2
    @CHRS: ASCII 1
    I think what is happening is that some people don't like him because he does
    not fit into the liberal-democratic narrative. So they make up stuff about
    him

Stating incorrect things to score points to make new liberal friends does not
    make you look smart, it makes look the latter. Stupid Toad.

From posts in other echos, Thumper is 2A, which makes him ok in my book.

NRA, FPC & CCRKBA. :)

--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
    * Origin: Platinum Xpress Support 305-248-7815 (1:218/602)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Friday, October 07, 2022 17:23:00
    On 10-06-22 16:40, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Docs who aren't Docs <=-

Jill Biden is a real Doctor, but she is not a medical doctor. If Whoopi claimed that she was an MD, then it is Whoopi that made a Woops.

In the case of this conversation, "real" = medical. I agree that is
    Whoopi's Woops, but I don't think she is the only one that has made that mistake. :) Just maybe the only famous person who is on a daily talk show.

* SLMR 2.1a * Squirrels swim on their backs to keep their nuts dry!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Friday, October 07, 2022 18:30:00
    Huh!? I never said he wasn't a real Doctor. I never knew until researching it online and had posted that..... BTW - Not a Liberal at all.
    Alright, I must of missed that, but I would take with a grain of salt
    with what Lee has to say, as it has been extremely left.

And "Lee" has something in common with non-real doctors.

* SLMR 2.1a * Clap on <<CLAP CLAP>>, Clap off <<CLAP #@%%*&@ NO CARRIER
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Saturday, October 08, 2022 10:44:00
    It's also true that although Biden came down with COVID-19 multiple times, his symptoms were not severe and he did not need to be hospitalized, despite his age.

That last bit is pretty remarkable. He can also afford, as President and someone with means, healh alternatives that are not offered to the rest of
    us.

It should also be pointed out that you are relying on a sample size of exactly one to "prove" your point.

He only mentioned Biden, but Biden is not the only one in his circle that
    "they have the shot and got COVID (some multiple times)" could be said of
    and be true.

* SLMR 2.1a * Flattery will get you everywhere! Keep talkin'.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Saturday, October 08, 2022 20:02:49
    On 08 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    If, instead of COVID-19, we were talking about Ebola, I'm p that conservatives would be just fine with everyone getting
    No said ever has said that Covid-19 wasn't real, it is.
    That is debatable, to say the least.
    Why is that debatable?

Hold that thought...

And the strategy they decided on, at least early on, was to pretend t it would just go away.
    Your not of a conservative mindset, so you wouldn't begin to understand.

Any explanation that requires one to be "of a conservative mindset" should be immediately suspect to any neutral observer.

My attempt WILL fall short to convince you, I am sure. -but- because
    this is fidonet where others can also read and respond. This is my reasoning for the effort.

It will fall short because it lacks evidence and instead requires
    conservative "faith."

Washington is truly a swamp, here was a man that was acquitted not once but twice with a vile process that led to impeachment and it lasted for years and in the process wasted many millions of dollars.

Trump was only impeached once at the start of the pandemic. In addition, Sen. Ted Cruz, of all people, has been quoted as saying to colleagues that all 100 Senators knew that Trump had committed an impeachable offense.

For what? It was for nothing because as I have said he was acquitted twice.

He committed impeachable offenses, but was acquitted by his own political party.

Then there is this new news.

How is this new?

Is it a real wolf? OR is it just another dem dressed up as wolf?

Are you implying that someone might think that the COVID pandemic is not
    real? (See top of message.)

It was perfect timing and I believe that the Chinese also knew this.
    It's too perfect. Perhaps that was the plan all along, to mess with his mind on such a psychological level for Trump to look at the left and
    treat this as just another baseless vicious attack from these losers on the left who came after him before.

It looks like you are indeed implying that there was reason to believe that COVID-19 was not real.

Your memory will not provide an
    accurate account of what happened next because you have been a willing participant allowing yourself (and all to eager) to be brainwashed by
    the left.

Is that so?

I will go on record and say now.
    I do not blame DJT for what he did or when he decided to develop a defense.

It was too little, too late.

There are countless factual non-baised websites for what the historical record of what Trump and the team did put together as a defense and the borders that were closed with China and then also closed with Europe.

Indeed, but notably Trump did not ban travel of *Americans* from China to the US.

The historical record will also speak also of two hospital ships brought to both ends of this nation. Operation Warpspeed...

"Operation Warpspeed" was a noble effort, but arrived too late. And when it did, too many people such as yourself were too suspicious of the vaccines it produced for it to be effective.

Creating ventilators and later supplying the world with ventilators.
    Joe Biden would not know a ventilator from a pop corn machine...

And your evidence of this claim is..?

Jeff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Sunday, October 09, 2022 10:48:54
    On 08 Oct 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

It will fall short because it lacks evidence and instead requires conservative "faith."
    Everything that I have mentioned here is of course completely verifiable,
    once more you have shown a total disregard for what that evidence shows.
    You would rather remain cynical and stubborn of which translates to
    ignorance because once again there is a historical record that proves everything that I am talking about is in fact the truth.
    Your diagnosis seems strangely comparable to someone being brainwashed or even possessed. Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth, or by misleading the innocent, which I think it is the later because your the farthest thing that I have seen from innocent. You like to paint with
    the largest of brush you can find and with deliberate determination.

He committed impeachable offenses, but was acquitted by his own political party.
    Total ignorance the democratic party's seething hatred was seen on full
    display with the non-sensical lies that seeped from every point of their being as Pencilneck Adam Shifty Schiff and his cast of clowns, at every act it was vile and disgusting and the bottom-line is that their efforts failed and
    failed miserably.

It looks like you are indeed implying that there was reason to believe
    that COVID-19 was not real.
    No only that could of been a moment where it was uncertain, due to everything that President just went through, I would not call that a lack of judgment. I would say that is human nature considering what the man went through.
    President Trump has a perfect phone call with the Volodymyr Zelenskyy the conversation was not at all about quid pro quo.
    Hence the vile actions by the democratic to make something out of nothing.
    See for yourself
    AXIOS on HBO: Ukrainian President Zelensky on the Call With President Trump (Clip) | HBO
    https://tinyurl.com/yk3zfw3k

The transcript of that conversation that caused the democratic party to
    lose their minds can be found here
    https://tinyurl.com/6yycsj4t

It should also be mentioned that President Zelensky also thought that
    President Trump dialog was the only text that was going to be captured, he
    did not think that his words also would be part of the record but they were.

call it a hypothesis based on past evidence senility.

. ______ ┌─────────┐ ┌────────┐ ┌──────────────┐ ┌─────────────────┐
    _[]_││──││ │ Fidonet │ │FSX Net│ │ T R U M P │ │ Another Message │
    { NET 267 │ │1:267/150│ │21:1/127│ │ 2 0 2 4 │ │ by Gregory │
    / 00────00'-¿Ç└─00───00─┘¿Ç└─00──00─┘¿Ç└─00────────00─┘¿Ç└──00────────00───┘

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Sunday, October 09, 2022 10:50:00
    If Trump was soft on China as other U.S. Politicians
    have been and for years. I believe covid-19 would of never of been created, but they did and this is nothing short of biological warfare that was directed and hosted by President Xi of the China.

There is no evidence that anyone, let alone China, created the COVID-19 virus.

No, but there is evidence that Chinese government was aware that they had an issue but decided not to implement any travel restrictions until after the Chinese New Year travel period, which meant that thousands of Chinese
    traveled around the world that probably shouldn't have.

I don't necessarily believe there was a more sinister reason behind this, beyond trying to save face and hope it goes away, but that is not a good
    reason as you've partially pointed out already.

* SLMR 2.1a * Braniff ran OS/2
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, October 09, 2022 10:43:55
    On 09 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    It will fall short because it lacks evidence and instead requires conservative "faith."
    Everything that I have mentioned here is of course completely verifiable, once more you have shown a total disregard for what that evidence shows.

If it is, you have not provided any evidence whatsoever.

You would rather remain cynical and stubborn of which translates to ignorance because once again there is a historical record that proves everything that I am talking about is in fact the truth.

If there is evidence that everything you're saying is true, you have not presented such evidence. I am not "cynical and stubborn;" I'm waiting for evidence of your claims.

Your diagnosis seems strangely comparable to someone being brainwashed
    or even possessed.

On the contrary, I am simply waiting for evidence.

Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the
    truth, or by misleading the innocent, which I think it is the later because your the farthest thing that I have seen from innocent. You like to paint with the largest of brush you can find and with deliberate determination.

Demanding evidence is not suppressing the truth. It's quite the opposite, actually.

He committed impeachable offenses, but was acquitted by his own politi party.
    Total ignorance the democratic party's seething hatred was seen on full display with the non-sensical lies that seeped from every point of their being as Pencilneck Adam Shifty Schiff and his cast of clowns, at every act it was vile and disgusting and the bottom-line is that their efforts failed and failed miserably.

Do you have evidence that Schiff lied? It seems like you have a rather deep-seated hatred for the man, which could be resonsible for more than a little bias on your part.

It looks like you are indeed implying that there was reason to believe that COVID-19 was not real.
    No only that could of been a moment where it was uncertain, due to everything that President just went through, I would not call that a
    lack of judgment. I would say that is human nature considering what the man went through.

Your claim was, and I quote: "No said ever has said that Covid-19 wasn't
    real, it is." I'm assuming you meant to say that "No *one* has ever said that Covid-19 isn't real, it is."

All that it takes to disprove this claim is a single instance of someone -- anyone -- claiming that COVID-19 isn't real, at any point in time. I trust
    you can see how weak and indefensible this argument is, considering that
    you're now conceding that Trump himself said that it wasn't real, perhaps due to the stress of his presidency. In fact, you're wrong there, too. Multiple fact checks confirm that Trump never actually said (publicly, anyway) that COVID-19 was a "hoax."

But your claim wasn't about Trump. It was about all of humanity.

President Trump has a perfect phone call with the
    Volodymyr Zelenskyy the conversation was not at all about quid pro quo. Hence the vile actions by the democratic to make something out of
    nothing. See for yourself

Multiple witnesses were privy to the call. Trump did indeed attempt a quid
    pro quo, weapons for dirt on Biden.

call it a hypothesis based on past evidence senility.

I'm going to call it "cynical and stubborn." seeing as you obviously have no evidence.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Sunday, October 09, 2022 11:07:34
    On 09 Oct 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    If Trump was soft on China as other U.S. Politicians
    have been and for years. I believe covid-19 would of never of been created, but they did and this is nothing short of biological warfa that was directed and hosted by President Xi of the China.
    There is no evidence that anyone, let alone China, created the COVID-19 virus.
    No, but there is evidence that Chinese government was aware that they
    had an issue but decided not to implement any travel restrictions until after the Chinese New Year travel period, which meant that thousands of Chinese traveled around the world that probably shouldn't have.

That is very different from "biological warfare that was directed and hosted
    by President Xi of the [sic] China."

I don't necessarily believe there was a more sinister reason behind this, beyond trying to save face and hope it goes away, but that is not a good reason as you've partially pointed out already.

Indeed, that was Trump's initial response as well.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Sunday, October 09, 2022 21:40:33
    On 09 Oct 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

How many times have you made it clear when I provide links, you have indicated that you are not either not interested or made some kind of a derogatory
    remark concerning these links?
    Have you changed your mind on this?

Do you have evidence that Schiff lied? It seems like you have a rather deep-seated hatred for the man, which could be resonsible for more than a little bias on your part.
    Do I have evidence that Schiff lied? Yes.
    More importantly he has never been interested in "equal" justice of the law.

https://tinyurl.com/ynvyvv7t
    https://tinyurl.com/mt5zr34j
    https://tinyurl.com/ysefuz9f
    The Big one that has pages and pages of the evidence that you claim to seek. https://tinyurl.com/3mt2wwne

If I am biased it is that Adam Schiff is very corrupt.

Adam Schiff Caught in Big Scandal
    https://tinyurl.com/yc8uvzpu

Everyone Knew It Was False!' Jim Jordan Tears Into Schiff In Defense Of Trump https://tinyurl.com/2vd8esuf

Rep. Collins: Adam Schiff's credibility was 'completely debunked' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsPet846Qw

Do you know how many times I heard within the impeachment hearings.
    From "Pencil Neck" Adam Schiff as well from "Fat" Jerry Nadler
    "that is not a proper point of order" OR
    "gentleman is not recognized" - repeatedly OR
    "the Gentlewomen will suspend"

Here is the thing though a Point or Order can not be ignored by the chairman they may choose to rule against it but the point of order must be heard. Corrupt fool with a one track mind to impeach President Trump.
    "BLOCKED" Jim Jordan in the January 6th hearings.
    Hearings...?
    Hardly it was a "partisan production" by the former stooge than ran ABC news...

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, October 09, 2022 21:02:08
    On 09 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    How many times have you made it clear when I provide links, you have indicated that you are not either not interested or made some kind of a derogatory remark concerning these links?

You have not presented any evidence to support your current claims.

Do you have evidence that Schiff lied? It seems like you have a rathe deep-seated hatred for the man, which could be resonsible for more th little bias on your part.
    Do I have evidence that Schiff lied? Yes.
    More importantly he has never been interested in "equal" justice of the law.

The Big one that has pages and pages of the evidence that you claim to seek. https://tinyurl.com/3mt2wwne
    No.

The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump. It reported several instances in which Trump was quite probably engaged in obstruction of justice, or an
    attempt to hide something. What was Trump attempting to hide?

Ok, that is a true statement. And if you're not biased?

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, October 10, 2022 09:49:04
    On 09 Oct 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump. It reported several
    instances in which Trump was quite probably engaged in obstruction of justice, or an attempt to hide something. What was Trump attempting to hide?
    The long, national nightmare is over and President Trump has been vindicated. The corruptly-created and constitutionally abusive Mueller investigation
    failed to find any evidence to support the big lie that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.
    more at https://www.judicialwatch.org/mueller-report-exonerates-president-trump/

What matters most is that Trump was acquitted at every attempt to bring such charges.
    Ok, that is a true statement.
    Of course it is because Schiff is a snake.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, October 10, 2022 09:02:32
    On 10 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump. It reported several instances in which Trump was quite probably engaged in obstruction of justice, or an attempt to hide something. What was Trump attempting t hide?
    The long, national nightmare is over and President Trump has been vindicated. The corruptly-created and constitutionally abusive Mueller investigation failed to find any evidence to support the big lie that
    the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

That's what Trump and Barr wanted the public to think, but it is not the
    truth.

more at https://www.judicialwatch.org/mueller-report-exonerates-president-trump/

That is, of course, entirely in response not to Mueller's report but to
    Barr's summary of Mueller's report, which was not an honest assessment.

What matters most is that Trump was acquitted at every attempt to bring such charges.

Impeachment is a political trial, not a civil or criminal one.

No, it's because IF you are biased THEN Adam Schiff is very corrupt. You said it yourself: Your own bias leads you to believe that Schiff is corrupt.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, October 10, 2022 15:30:12
    On 10 Oct 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump. It reported several instances in which Trump was quite probably engaged in obstructi justice, or an attempt to hide something. What was Trump attempt hide?
    The long, national nightmare is over and President Trump has been vindicated. The corruptly-created and constitutionally abusive Muelle investigation failed to find any evidence to support the big lie that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

That's what Trump and Barr wanted the public to think, but it is not the truth.

more at https://www.judicialwatch.org/mueller-report-exonerates-president-tru

That is, of course, entirely in response not to Mueller's report but to Barr's summary of Mueller's report, which was not an honest assessment.

What matters most is that Trump was acquitted at every attempt to bri such charges.

Impeachment is a political trial, not a civil or criminal one.

No, it's because IF you are biased THEN Adam Schiff is very corrupt. You said it yourself: Your own bias leads you to believe that Schiff is corrupt.
    I am a conservative, but that does not mean that I am a right wing nutjob or even extreme with my views, you might feel differently because we are politically apposed. I did vote for Obama once and even voted for Bill
    Clinton, but I have voted Republican ever since, and I am not afraid to admit that I a Trump Supporter and a very big one. There is almost nothing that
    will change that.

I base how I feel or base my opinion on someone with what
    is known as common sense. Let's for forget that Adam Schiff is a democrat
    from California. Adam Schiff is no known due his antics as chairman with
    that is point of order or saying that your not recognized. Jerry Nadler does the very same thing. What are democrats afraid of? I think it is the truth.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, October 10, 2022 14:46:41
    I am a conservative, but that does not mean that I am a right wing
    nutjob or even extreme with my views, you might feel differently because we are politically apposed. I did vote for Obama once and even voted for Bill Clinton, but I have voted Republican ever since, and I am not
    afraid to admit that I a Trump Supporter and a very big one. There is almost nothing that will change that.

If you continue to support a man who tried to stage a coup to remain in power after losing an election, you are indeed a right-wing nutjob. I prefer democracy to an unelected dictatorship.

is known as common sense. Let's for forget that Adam Schiff is a democrat from California. Adam Schiff is no known due his antics as chairman
    with that is point of order or saying that your not recognized. Jerry Nadler does the very same thing. What are democrats afraid of? I think
    it is the truth.

The House and Senate have rules for who can speak when, and has had such
    rules since their inception. The rules are applied fairly to all members, and all members are, or should be, aware of the rules. No member of Congress
    should need to be told that they have exceeded the rules, and definitely shouldn't have to be told more than once on the same occasion.

Republicans enforce the same rules when they are committee chairpersons.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, October 10, 2022 17:06:53

I am a conservative, but that does not mean that I am a right wing nutjob or even extreme with my views, you might feel differently beca we are politically apposed. I did vote for Obama once and even voted Bill Clinton, but I have voted Republican ever since, and I am not afraid to admit that I a Trump Supporter and a very big one. There is almost nothing that will change that.

If you continue to support a man who tried to stage a coup to remain in power after losing an election, you are indeed a right-wing nutjob. I prefer democracy to an unelected dictatorship.
    Trump had votes in 2020 then he had in 2016 but still lost? Everything that went on does raise significant concerns and I am not talking about conspiratorial things, why not take a look at those files within the dropbox and then give me your response here. You are the one who is looking for evidence that is a good place as any to start. The second is pay attention to the urls of the links that I provided. I do not know if you have viewed any of them. I do not care what you want to believe, what matters most to me is that I do not believe in those ideals that makes you a liberal and there is no way in hell that will ever happen. I do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no problem with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why?

is known as common sense. Let's for forget that Adam Schiff is a demo from California. Adam Schiff is no known due his antics as chairman with that is point of order or saying that your not recognized. Jerry Nadler does the very same thing. What are democrats afraid of? I thi it is the truth.

The House and Senate have rules for who can speak when, and has had such rules since their inception.
    But a point of order must be heard and can not be ignored.
    I do not believe you can show me or provide a link where a Republican chairman did the same thing that Schiff and Nadler are totally guilty of.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Monday, October 10, 2022 16:38:00
    I think that most health professionals would realize the value of a vac
    mandate during a pandemic. I think they'd also realize that it's only political because some politicians from both sides, and the media, chose to make it so.
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

No, you didn't. When did democrats claim that the vaccines didn't work, did more harm than good, or were part of a Republican plan to cull the population?

Those are not the only ways to make it political. You are only focusing on
    one side, while I looked at both, a road we've been down before.

Which Republicans suggested that it should be mandated by the government, or that it was ok to fire employees who didn't get it?

Very early on, there were also Democrat-supporting talking heads, like
    those on the View, who were suggesting that since these were "Trump
    vaccines" that they'd be leary of them. IIRC, a couple of Democrat
    politicians also said that.

You are going to come back with "they changed their minds after being
    presented with science," but I will go ahead and fix that for you, too...
    "and once the election went their way."

* SLMR 2.1a * Walking in a winter wonderland.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Monday, October 10, 2022 17:44:00
    I am a conservative, but that does not mean that I am a right wing nutjob or even extreme with my views, you might feel differently because we are politically apposed. I did vote for Obama once and even voted for Bill Clinton...

Even I did not do that. So if you are a right wing nutjob, what am I?!?

LOL

* SLMR 2.1a * Indecision Clouds My Vision.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, October 10, 2022 17:05:18
    If you continue to support a man who tried to stage a coup to remain power after losing an election, you are indeed a right-wing nutjob. I prefer democracy to an unelected dictatorship.
    Trump had votes in 2020 then he had in 2016 but still lost?
    I suppose so, yes. That question doesn't really make a lot of sense.

But if you meant to ask if Trump had *more* votes in 2020 *than* he had in
    2016 but still lost, then the answer is yes. Voter turnout varies by
    election, but the total number of voters in the 2020 election was still well under the number of eligible voters.

Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, and Biden got more votes in 2020 than Trump did. More to the point, though, Biden won the electoral
    college handily.

None of this is evidence of fraud. Indeed, whenever Trump talks about the number of votes he received, he says that he received more votes than "any sitting president," which is notably different than saying he received more votes than "any presidential candidate." It is that distinction that makes
    his statement true.

Everything
    that went on does raise significant concerns and I am not talking about conspiratorial things, why not take a look at those files within the dropbox and then give me your response here.

Mike Lindell has released films claiming to prove that the 2020 election was fraudulent, as has Dinesh D'Souza. All have been debunked and provide no evidence of their claims. If these files that you have in your possession are so damning, why haven't they been released to the public?

dropbox and then give me your response here. You are the one who is looking for evidence that is a good place as any to start.

I am not looking for evidence; I am asking you to provide evidence. Summarize the evidence that you think that the files in the dropbox contain.

The second is
    pay attention to the urls of the links that I provided. I do not know if you have viewed any of them. I do not care what you want to believe,

I did view some of the linked pages, and responded to you that the claims of Trump being vindicated were based on former AG Barr's dishonest and
    misleading summary of Mueller's report, not on Mueller's report itself.

Recently it has come out that Trump told his lawyers to inform the National Archives that he was prepared to return the government-owned documents in his possession in exchange for other government-owned documents which he could
    not name but that he believed contain information exonerating him in the
    Russia scandal.

Why would someone who is "vindicated" need to hold top-secret government documents hostage in order to obtain alleged proof of his innocence?

what matters most to me is that I do not believe in those ideals that makes you a liberal and there is no way in hell that will ever happen.

Post-Trump, democracy and opposition to tyranny are apparently an ideal that makes me a liberal.

I
    do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no problem with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why?

America First has racist origins and undertones.

is known as common sense. Let's for forget that Adam Schiff is a from California. Adam Schiff is no known due his antics as cha with that is point of order or saying that your not recognized. Nadler does the very same thing. What are democrats afraid of? it is the truth.
    The House and Senate have rules for who can speak when, and has had s rules since their inception.
    But a point of order must be heard and can not be ignored.

Perhaps that was not the right time to raise the point of order.

I do not believe you can show me or provide a link where a Republican chairman did the same thing that Schiff and Nadler are totally guilty
    of.

That does not help your case. Perhaps that is more rare because Democrats are more respectful of the rules.

Republicans are fairly well-known for abusing points of order rules, ash
    shown here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVJu1vEKcY
    and here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH3r8hbQs6A

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Monday, October 10, 2022 17:53:09
    On 10 Oct 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    I think that most health professionals would realize the value of vac
    mandate during a pandemic. I think they'd also realize that it's political because some politicians from both sides, and the media chose to make it so.
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome.
    No, you didn't. When did democrats claim that the vaccines didn't work, more harm than good, or were part of a Republican plan to cull the population?
    Those are not the only ways to make it political. You are only focusing on one side, while I looked at both, a road we've been down before.

Without those, it's just another vaccine.

Which Republicans suggested that it should be mandated by the
    government,

It wouldn't have been the only government-mandated vaccine, as evidenced by waivers for other vaccines granted for religious exemptions, etc. Who needs a waiver if vaccines aren't required?

or that it was ok to fire employees who didn't get it?

I'm pretty sure that employers can fire employees for not being vaccinated, even before COVID-19. Who wants a Typhoid Mary working in their restaurant kitchen?

"Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), an employer can have a workplace policy that includes 'a requirement that an individual shall not
    pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the
    workplace.'" https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/employment-law/page s/if-workers-refuse-a-covid-19-vaccination.aspx#:~:text=A%20vaccination%20manda te%20should%20be,of%20individuals%20in%20the%20workplace.%22 (https://tinyurl.com/mv98p2k2)

Very early on, there were also Democrat-supporting talking heads, like those on the View, who were suggesting that since these were "Trump vaccines" that they'd be leary of them. IIRC, a couple of Democrat politicians also said that.

If so, that was very short-lived and did not reach the critical mass
    necessary to politicize the vaccines.

You are going to come back with "they changed their minds after being presented with science," but I will go ahead and fix that for you, too... "and once the election went their way."

Do you have any evidence of this? Did anyone actually say, "Now that the election's gone my way, I think I'm going to get myself vaccinated?"

In reality, many Republicans have changed their minds on COVID-19 vaccines, too. Was that secretly about the election outcome, too? Or are you just
    making this stuff up?

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, October 10, 2022 19:10:37
    I
    do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no problem with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why?

https://tinyurl.com/2t7whxpf

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Monday, October 10, 2022 22:21:30

But if you meant to ask if Trump had *more* votes in 2020 *than* he had
    in 2016 but still lost, then the answer is yes. Voter turnout varies by election, but the total number of voters in the 2020 election was still well under the number of eligible voters.
    Yeah that initially did not make a lot of sense but you did pick up on it and was able to piece together what I was saying, and that was exactly so, that Trump had more *A LOT MORE* votes in 2020 then he did in 2016.

The other reason why is due to the other videos that are pretty dam compelling and yes some are from Mike Lindell but others aren't and they even show fraudulent activity being done as it is happening w/ a woman sitting in her car negotiating a cash bribe for the x amount of *dem* votes that she can deliver. If that is not clear, I don't know what is.

In the coming days I need to straighten out the file base on the BBS and once that is done I will put these up for download so that anyone who wants
    them can get them freely and without any worry of limited time or access restraints.

There is also a video segment where ballets are being run late after every has supposedly left the facility and tray after tray the same ballets are being
    run again and again and again. This was captured by security cameras.

Still there is another video segment where officials in the GA election
    office have come to the conclusion that ballets can be more then once, as the video shows it is confusion and wonder that is apparent as the look of astonishment and bewilderment are resting clearly upon their faces.

All of these videos *YOU* have access too as they are in *YOUR* Drop box that you have provided for me to share to.

Why would someone who is "vindicated" need to hold top-secret government documents hostage in order to obtain alleged proof of his innocence?
    If what you were are alleging too is true, the answer would be proposed
    like this. There is no faith or trust by the Democrats who have just put him (Trump) through hell. It's called covering your ass.

do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no proble with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why?

You're as white as snow Jeff, besides what racist origins or understandings
    and who gave your aside any authority to have this say so. I think there is much that the left misunderstands about what was the America First agenda and the policy was really all about.. There was nothing racist about. In fact Donald J. Trump did far more for African-Americans in this nation that the first African-American President did in two terms.
    want proof here it is.
    ABC tries to bait Senator Scott w/ news from the failed NY Times and regrets it,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42MJk_YAS8

In another subject concerning the crowd chanting "send her back"
    concerning Ihan Omar. Trump said that he was unhappy with the chant - and so who cares that he paused for 10 to 12 minutes more importantly why is Ihan Omar saying things that are anti-semtic and she why does she this Hatred for the United States of America, in my mind she has no business to be where anywhere near Washington, D.C. If I were the President. I would so send this women back and believe me it would be a coach flight. *THIS* I can tell you!
    I would not retract or lose a wink of sleep over it either.

CBS News goes on and on in liberal fashion and not even once had anything to say about nasty and vile things Omar and her squad have said in the past. Perhaps these 3 CBS reporters were trying to point home and were losing
    there journalistic integrity when they went off on a tangent spitting the following words such as he stood there and "drank it in" Perhaps this is
    why the made the comments so many times that the media is an the enemy of the people. From where I sit do agree with him. It is obvious that these are deeply democratic dogs who are doing their bidding for the democratic party.

Republicans are fairly well-known for abusing points of order rules, ash shown here: JT> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVJu1vEKcY
    Rep. John Garamendi who seems like a nice guy spoke for about 3:50 + and yielded back his time when he was through and he only alluded as did suspect that there would be a "point of order" and you went way way back time machine for that clip for that one 2012 in the Obama years.

and here:

Kangaroo Court - and John Rubber stamp by Jerry Nadler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdQSga0zNw

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, October 10, 2022 22:40:30
    The other reason why is due to the other videos that are pretty dam compelling and yes some are from Mike Lindell but others aren't and they even show fraudulent activity being done as it is happening w/ a woman sitting in her car negotiating a cash bribe for the x amount of *dem* votes that she can deliver. If that is not clear, I don't know what is.

Does the video say that she is "negotiating a cash bribe for the x amount of *dem* votes that she can deliver?" I ask because accepting cash to commit
    voter fraud is illegal, but it's not bribery unless she is a public official.

How do you know for certain that's what she's doing? Is it only because the narrator of the video tells you that's what she's doing? This sounds like something out of "2000 Mules."

In the coming days I need to straighten out the file base on the BBS and once that is done I will put these up for download so that anyone who wants them can get them freely and without any worry of limited time or access restraints.

There is plenty of free storage available in the cloud for the asking.

There is also a video segment where ballets are being run late after
    every has supposedly left the facility and tray after tray the same ballets are being run again and again and again. This was captured by security cameras.

Keep in mind that what you think you're seeing may not be what you're
    actually seeing, only what you're being led to believe that you're seeing.
    Your description of this video sounds like one that Tucker Carlson claimed showed a "woman in yellow" rescanning ballots at the State Farm Arena in Fulton, Ga.

This incident was investigated around the time that it happened and it was concluded that nothing improper had taken place. Whatever the video may show, there was no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

Perhaps most damning, after the initial count, Georgia went through two recounts. Had ballots been processed more than once into the initial tally, that fraud would have had to have been duplicated in both recounts, including the recount done by hand.

Still there is another video segment where officials in the GA election office have come to the conclusion that ballets can be more then once,
    as the video shows it is confusion and wonder that is apparent as the
    look of astonishment and bewilderment are resting clearly upon their faces.

That sentence doesn't make any sense. I presume that you meant to say that "ballots can be counted more than once?" At any rate, this does not prove election fraud.

All of these videos *YOU* have access too as they are in *YOUR* Drop box that you have provided for me to share to.

They've all been debunked, man.

Why would someone who is "vindicated" need to hold top-secret governm documents hostage in order to obtain alleged proof of his innocence?
    If what you were are alleging too is true, the answer would be proposed like this. There is no faith or trust by the Democrats who have just put him (Trump) through hell. It's called covering your ass.

It's also extremely incriminating, which is the opposite of covering your ass.

Trump has variously claimed that the classified documents that were in his possession:
    1) were planted by the FBI,
    2) are rightfully his,
    3) were automatically declassified by "standing order,"
    4) can be declassified just by thinking about them,
    5) could be traded for documents from the Russian collusion investigation.

Note that these aren't copies; these are the actual documents. And Trump
    didn't want copies of the investigation documents; he wanted the actual documents.

do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no p with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why
    You're as white as snow Jeff, besides what racist origins or understandings and who gave your aside any authority to have this say
    so.

I trust you've seen the link in my other post by now. And I said, "racist origins and undertones," not "racist origins and understandings."

I assume by "aside" you mean "side," as in how can the left judge "America First" to be racist, and I'll let my other post speak for itself on that.

I think there is much that the left misunderstands about what was
    the America First agenda and the policy was really all about.. There was nothing racist about.

I think you're ignorant about the long history of "America First."

In fact Donald J. Trump did far more for
    African-Americans in this nation that the first African-American
    President did in two terms. want proof here it is.

Obama proved that a black person could be president.

In another subject concerning the crowd chanting "send her back" concerning Ihan Omar. Trump said that he was unhappy with the chant -
    and so who cares that he paused for 10 to 12 minutes

10 to 12 minutes??? Are you listening to yourself?

and so who cares that he paused for 10 to 12 minutes more importantly
    why is Ihan Omar saying things that are anti-semtic

Not being 100% pro-Israel is not the same thing as being anti-Semitic.

and she why does she
    this Hatred for the United States of America,

More word salad. Just because she doesn't agree with one Gregory Deyss
    doesn't make her anti-American.

in my mind she has no
    business to be where anywhere near Washington, D.C. If I were the President. I would so send this women back and believe me it would be a coach flight. *THIS* I can tell you! I would not retract or lose a wink
    of sleep over it either.

Perhaps you should question why you hold such intense hatred for people with whom you disagree that you would promote deporting American citizens.

CBS News goes on and on in liberal fashion and not even once had
    anything to say about nasty and vile things Omar and her squad have said in the past. Perhaps these 3 CBS reporters were trying to point home and were losing there journalistic integrity when they went off on a tangent spitting the following words such as he stood there and "drank it in" Perhaps this is why the made the comments so many times that the media
    is an the enemy of the people. From where I sit do agree with him. It is obvious that these are deeply democratic dogs who are doing their
    bidding for the democratic party.

Wow, that's some vitriolic hatred you've got there. Perhaps it is you who is not willing to listen to the other side.

Trump has also claimed, multiple times, that the media is the enemy of the people.

Republicans are fairly well-known for abusing points of order rules, a shown here: JT> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVJu1vEKcY
    Rep. John Garamendi who seems like a nice guy spoke for about 3:50 + and yielded back his time when he was through and he only alluded as did suspect that there would be a "point of order" and you went way way back time machine for that clip for that one 2012 in the Obama years.

You didn't specify a time range, but it shows what I said it did.

and here:
    Kangaroo Court - and John Rubber stamp by Jerry Nadler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdQSga0zNw

That second video showed multiple instances of Republicans abusing the "Point of Order" rule.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 10:58:48

In the coming days I need to straighten out the file base on the BBS once that is done I will put these up for download so that anyone who wants them can get them freely and without any worry of limited time access restraints.
    There is plenty of free storage available in the cloud for the asking.
    Thank you, but I think these files should be made available to all who
    want to download and view them.

with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question i
    You're as white as snow Jeff, besides what racist origins or understandings and who gave your aside any authority to have this say so.

I trust you've seen the link in my other post by now. And I said, "racist origins and undertones," not "racist origins and understandings."

I assume by "aside" you mean "side," as in how can the left judge
    "America First" to be racist, and I'll let my other post speak for
    itself on that.

I did not see but search for "racist origins and undertones."
    I will respond accordingly.

I think there is much that the left misunderstands about what was
    the America First agenda and the policy was really all about.. There nothing racist about.

I think you're ignorant about the long history of "America First."

In fact Donald J. Trump did far more for
    African-Americans in this nation that the first African-American President did in two terms. want proof here it is.

Obama proved that a black person could be president.

In another subject concerning the crowd chanting "send her back" concerning Ihan Omar. Trump said that he was unhappy with the chant and so who cares that he paused for 10 to 12 minutes

10 to 12 minutes??? Are you listening to yourself?

and so who cares that he paused for 10 to 12 minutes more importantly why is Ihan Omar saying things that are anti-semtic

Not being 100% pro-Israel is not the same thing as being anti-Semitic.

And Omar's most fundamental point that it would be better to talk about the underlying issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than nitpicking her language is reasonable. The irony is that her own word choice is what causes this problem: By using charged language on a tremendously sensitive topic, she ends up distracting from the conversation she really wants to start.

The use of the word "allegiance" in reference to Israel particularly in context of the activities of the heavily Jewish pro-Israel lobbying world is a touchy subject for good reason: It touches on age-old anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

and she why does she
    this Hatred for the United States of America,

Just because she doesn't agree with one Gregory Deyss
    You don't see her statements as being anti-American, perhaps you need to re-read the disgusting statements that has come from that mouth.
    Warning: I would not pine for this woman, it will be futile.

Perhaps you should question why you hold such intense hatred for people with whom you disagree that you would promote deporting American
    citizens.
    Ilhan Omar was a Somalian refugee. In the year 2000 she became a US citizen. which is wonderful, but has vilified white people and referred to Republicans as goons.
    She also has said at timestamp 2:04
    "This is not going to be the country of White People." https://tinyurl.com/ywjbr7b6
    It was also "White people " - Republicans that ended slavery.

Here is a video on Youtube with a liberal slant
    Is The Republican Party A White Nationalist Party? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRXl_9uWcM
    what this video gets wrong is that many African-Americans voted for Trump in 2016 and in the year 2021 and will vote for him in 2024 if he runs for the Presidency

CBS News goes on and on in liberal fashion and not even once had anything to say about nasty and vile things Omar and her squad have s in the past. Perhaps these 3 CBS reporters were trying to point home were losing there journalistic integrity when they went off on a tang spitting the following words such as he stood there and "drank it in" Perhaps this is why the made the comments so many times that the medi is an the enemy of the people. From where I sit do agree with him. It obvious that these are deeply democratic dogs who are doing their bidding for the democratic party.

Wow, that's some vitriolic hatred you've got there. Perhaps it is you
    who is not willing to listen to the other side.
    I would not remotely classify what I said as vitriolic hatred, but I understand why you would apply that label. What I did do within my above paragraph was to expose the seething hatred with their choice of words. "He stood there for ten to twelve seconds and "drank it in" w/ the crowd chant. "Send her back". Then because he came out and said that he did not like that or did not condone it and the they claimed he to or was forced to "backtrack"
    Do you think any of these reports held onto journalistic integrity??
    ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, AXIOS. They are all doing the bidding of the Democratic Party. It is not vitriolic hatred. Look at the body language and hear the tone of the voice, listen to the choice of words. It's clear and obvious.

Further Exposure from the Internet exposes these clowns for who they really are.
    Axios, LEFT-CENTER BIAS, These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

The disease of cognitive dissonance and Trump Derangement Disorder is running rampant in the MSM and with all the folks on the Left. And no vaccine is currently available.

The MSM gave Monica's Boyfriend's Wife a 93% probability of winning the election of 2016. When she finished second in a two horse race, they lost
    their ever lovin' collective minds, their worlds were destroyed, they questioned their own ability to think and judge issues.

Based upon their collective insanity, two approached were possible. 1)Reconsider the facts & reconsider their approach to understanding the facts.

2) Reject any facts, make up a new false set of facts, demonize the
    opposition and hold on to your beliefs even though they failed you.

The MSM, Billary and all the folks on the Left chose the latter.

The Charlottesville Incident
    This was the moment in time where sleepy joe put his sippy cup down and
    climbed on his high horse and declared that he was running the presidency.

Joe Biden claims that President Trump fanned the flames of white supremacy.

Biden asked. "How far is it from white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville [Trump's 'very fine people] chanting you will replace us' to the shooter at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh saying Jews are 'committing genocide' on his people. I don't think it's that far at all."

Biden went on to say that in both "language" and "code," the president "has fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation."
    Of course the ivory league, first class journalists at CBS know that Trump didn't call neo-nazis fine people.

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn't put themselves -- and you had some bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them a very very important statue and the renaming of a
    park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Anyone who reads his statement can tell he was differentiating between the neo-nazis mentioned in the question he was answering and the people legitimately protesting the statue removal and park renaming. Needless to say he also unequivocally condemned neo-nazis a few moments later:

Trump also clarified
    "And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

The above statement was completely ignored because they wanted violence and
    a place to springboard from, but due the above words from President Trump's again being ignored. Obviously it was more important to get themselves into a frenzy about something that they thought they heard but didn't.

As for Biden' conspiracy theorist comments that Trump speaks in codes and encouraged the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting, the shooters own words contradict the "hidden support" allegations and even confirm the opposite, i.e. that he hated Trump because he is a Judeophile and not because he received hidden "coded messages" of approval from him
    (Here's what we know so far about Robert Bowers, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect):
    Among the many anti-Semitic social media posts were comments suggesting that President Trump was surrounded by too many Jewish people. "Trump is surrounded by k****", "things will stay the course," read one post on the Gab social media platform, which used a derogatory term to describe Jews. Another post, apparently intended as an insult, read: "Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

Pushing blatantly false media narratives for partisan political purposes is fake news.

It very clear that they in the media outlets that I have mentioned have a
    deep seething hatred for President Trump or any anyone that is Republican.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 11:10:03

I
    do love my country very much and because of such love I saw no proble with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My question is why?

There is one MAJOR snafu with your posting of that image.
    Trump's America First included everyone in America including and I shouldn't have to say this but is also includes African-Americans and other people of color. Literally everyone, Liberals & Conservatives... Everyone!

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 10:19:57
    On 11 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    There is one MAJOR snafu with your posting of that image.
    Trump's America First included everyone in America including and I shouldn't have to say this but is also includes African-Americans and other people of color. Literally everyone, Liberals & Conservatives... Everyone!

Then he should have chosen a different name. "America First" has a lot of baggage. But he didn't, did he?

To think that "America First" includes everybody is preposterous. It does not include people who don't agree with the ideals (whatever you proclaim them to be) of "America First." And given the recent and historical racist of
    American conservatives (whether they be pre-Southern-Strategy Southern Democrats or modern Republicans, I'm not convinced that this is a "new"
    America First.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 10:52:36
    There is plenty of free storage available in the cloud for the asking
    Thank you, but I think these files should be made available to all who want to download and view them.

There is plenty of publicly accessible free storage available in the cloud
    for the asking.

with America First, you saw it as derogatory. My quest
    You're as white as snow Jeff, besides what racist origins or understandings and who gave your aside any authority to have thi so.
    I trust you've seen the link in my other post by now. And I said, "ra origins and undertones," not "racist origins and understandings."
    I assume by "aside" you mean "side," as in how can the left judge "America First" to be racist, and I'll let my other post speak for itself on that.
    I did not see but search for "racist origins and undertones."
    I will respond accordingly.

I see you found it.

Not being 100% pro-Israel is not the same thing as being anti-Semitic
    And Omar's most fundamental point that it would be better to talk about the underlying issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than
    nitpicking her language is reasonable. The irony is that her own word choice is what causes this problem: By using charged language on a tremendously sensitive topic, she ends up distracting from the conversation she really wants to start.

Or you're just being overly sensitive.

The use of the word "allegiance" in reference to Israel particularly in context of the activities of the heavily Jewish pro-Israel lobbying
    world is a touchy subject for good reason: It touches on age-old anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Nevertheless, being non-anti-Semitic does not mean having 100% allegiance to Israel and the Israeli agenda, whatever it may be at the time.

In the same way, for Israel to be pro-American does not require 100%
    allegiance to the US and its agenda, whatever it may be at the time.

Just because she doesn't agree with one Gregory Deyss
    You don't see her statements as being anti-American, perhaps you need to re-read the disgusting statements that has come from that mouth.
    Warning: I would not pine for this woman, it will be futile.

Why do you judge women by how much you would pine for them?

Perhaps you should question why you hold such intense hatred for peop with whom you disagree that you would promote deporting American citizens.
    Ilhan Omar was a Somalian refugee. In the year 2000 she became a US citizen. which is wonderful, but has vilified white people and referred
    to Republicans as goons.
    She also has said at timestamp 2:04
    "This is not going to be the country of White People." https://tinyurl.com/ywjbr7b6

I understand what she means, and it is neither racist nor anti-American. The
    US has a long history of white men holding most of the power, and maintaining the status quo would just sustain that. She doesn't want an America that is predominantly ruled by white people. That doesn't mean that white people wouldn't have a place in her vision of America, or that white people would
    have less rights than anyone else.

It was also "White people " - Republicans that ended slavery.

Ah, this old BS again. The Republicans of the 19th century were the conservatives of their time. I remember giving you a long list of examples
    when conservatives were on the wrong side of history. You said that you would check each of them individually and would get back to me. You never did. I wonder why.

While it is true that the Republicans of the day helped to end slavery, they did not do it on their own. Democrats and Republicans being split on liberal/conservative lines is a very 20th=century thing. In the 19th century, the parties were more split on geographic lines. The Southern Democrats (who later became the modern Republican party) were very opposed to ending
    slavery, but so were any Republicans who managed to get elected in the South. Meanwhile northern Republicans were generally anti-slavery, but so were northern Democrats.

That is history, but you go ahead and cling to your fairy tales if it makes
    you feel better.

Further Exposure from the Internet exposes these clowns for who they really are.
    Axios, LEFT-CENTER BIAS, These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes
    loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Slight to moderate. That's not much.

The disease of cognitive dissonance and Trump Derangement Disorder is running rampant in the MSM and with all the folks on the Left. And no vaccine is currently available.

I would argue that the right is suffering from cognitive dissonance and TDS, since they cannot accept any truth that would damage their fragile worldview.

The MSM gave Monica's Boyfriend's Wife a 93% probability of winning the election of 2016. When she finished second in a two horse race, they lost their ever lovin' collective minds, their worlds were destroyed, they questioned their own ability to think and judge issues.

93% is not 100%; there is still a 7% chance that things will go the other
    way. Polls cannot predict the future.

Based upon their collective insanity, two approached were possible. 1)Reconsider the facts & reconsider their approach to understanding the facts.
    2) Reject any facts, make up a new false set of facts, demonize the opposition and hold on to your beliefs even though they failed you.

You mean like how you still cling to the belief that Trump actually won in 2020, despite the utter lack of credible evidence to the contrary?

The MSM, Billary and all the folks on the Left chose the latter.

No, they didn't. Hillary conceded and Trump became president through a
    peaceful transfer of power.

You're trying to justify what you, Trump, and others have done by projecting
    it onto Hillary and others. But the fact is that the two are not even
    remotely the same except that in both cases the candidates thought that they were going to win and didn't. Other than that, they couldn't be any more different.

The Charlottesville Incident
    This was the moment in time where sleepy joe put his sippy cup down and climbed on his high horse and declared that he was running the
    presidency.

What? Biden wasn't even president yet.

Joe Biden claims that President Trump fanned the flames of white supremacy.
    Biden asked. "How far is it from white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville [Trump's 'very fine people] chanting you will replace
    us' to the shooter at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh saying
    Jews are 'committing genocide' on his people. I don't think it's that
    far at all."

I would agree with him. (Except that the white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were chanting, "you will *not* replace us," a reference to
    the Great Replacement theory which Tucker Carlson later accepted as his own.) And keep in mind that the context of all of this was the proposed removal of
    a Confederate statue.

Biden went on to say that in both "language" and "code," the president "has fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation."

Trump did, both with his "good people on both sides" remark and his "stand
    back and stand by" remark later. White supremacists and neo-Nazis are not
    good people.

Anyone who reads his statement can tell he was differentiating between
    the neo-nazis mentioned in the question he was answering and the people legitimately protesting the statue removal and park renaming. Needless
    to say he also unequivocally condemned neo-nazis a few moments later:

He did this only after the original statement was made. Trump knows that
    white supremacists and neo-Nazis form a crucial part of his base. While he
    may or may not agree with them, he needs their votes and has to be very
    careful about not offending them. That, I believe, was the reasoning behind
    the "both sides" remark.

And if your premise about modern Republicans being the same as the
    Republicans who ended slavery, why were members of Trump's base defending a monument to the Confederacy?

As for Biden' conspiracy theorist comments that Trump speaks in codes and encouraged the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting,

Did Biden actually say that Trump encouraged the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting? Your quote above doesn't support that claim.

However, Trump does speak in coded language and dogwhistles. He makes clear what he wants without actually telling people to do what he wants, much like
    a Mafia boss might.

"We're good friends, right? I mean, you think we're good friends, don't you? I've done a lot for you, haven't I? But here's the thing: I don't think that our relationship is reciprocal, you get what I'm saying? I think I'm giving
    you more than you're giving me, ok? So, I've got a little favor to ask of you..."

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 14:06:55
    On 11 Oct 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

Trump did, both with his "good people on both sides" remark and his
    "stand back and stand by" remark later. White supremacists and neo-Nazis are not good people.

Anyone who reads his statement can tell he was differentiating betwee the neo-nazis mentioned in the question he was answering and the peop legitimately protesting the statue removal and park renaming. Needles to say he also unequivocally condemned neo-nazis a few moments later:

The problem here is the perception of the reader, or as I am about to PROVE by not reading at all and then even removing a direct statement which shreds
    your entire theory.

You have conveniently removed it. Didn't think I would notice?
    Therefore I will re-include what you have chosen to snip out.

Trump also clarified
    "And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

This kind of thing will always be the liberals Achilles heel.
    Proclaiming that the Republicans or that their supporters are crazy, remember you and your party own the entire Summer of Love of 2020 where was
    common to see in the news of where tearing down statues was the norm. Why is because they thought they looking at them w/ imitation, spray painting nearly everything in sight, burning down business's and even trying to destroy a Federal Court House. Seriously?
    No you and your kind will not prevail after all what was done, which is very
    to say the least uncivilized. This nation will get to where we want to take her. It may take a while because of your kicking and screaming kind, but in
    the end we will prevail. The Red Wave is coming.

Besides I have no idea what "you people" were so worried about. I have heard it all before Trump became President. Including the repeated assurance that Donald Trump will never become the President. Within the news and here in fidoland.
    He will kill us all, he will start wars. A madman who has access to "The_Button" all of this was proclaimed. None of these doomsday predictions happened or even claim close.

Shit dude, Trump even met Kim Jong Un at the Korean DMZ during his
    presidency.

You want something to be alarmed about, here try this on and see how it fits. It was Joe Biden himself who said on October 6th the following.

"We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis," Biden said at the New York event. "
    The Whitehouse had to walk that back.

It's not every day that an American president warns of nuclear disaster and draws on Biblical imagery to do so. But President Joe Biden did just that Oct. 6 when he told Democratic donors the threat of "Armageddon" is higher
    than it has been in decades.

Did Biden actually say that Trump encouraged the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting? Your quote above doesn't support that claim.

A president is just the leader of Blue States. Texas by the way is Red, you might want to head for Dodge city and take your chances in Kansas. or just head up to New Mexico is apparently a liberal paradise. I would say come to
    New York, but you might not be able to afford it here. I struggle here to believe me. We all are pretty much to inflation + gas prices are on the rise again.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 13:33:15
    Trump did, both with his "good people on both sides" remark and his "stand back and stand by" remark later. White supremacists and neo-Na are not good people.
    Anyone who reads his statement can tell he was differentiating b the neo-nazis mentioned in the question he was answering and the legitimately protesting the statue removal and park renaming. Ne to say he also unequivocally condemned neo-nazis a few moments l
    The problem here is the perception of the reader, or as I am about to PROVE by not reading at all and then even removing a direct statement which shreds your entire theory.

Correct. Did the white supremacists and neo-Nazis interpret Trump's comment
    as support for their cause?

I was aware that I removed it. I also pointed out that the other statement
    came out well after the actual event, leaving plenty of time for Americans to digest Trump's words.

This kind of thing will always be the liberals Achilles heel.
    Proclaiming that the Republicans or that their supporters are crazy, remember you and your party own the entire Summer of Love of 2020 where was common to see in the news of where tearing down statues was the
    norm. Why is because they thought they looking at them w/ imitation,
    spray painting nearly everything in sight, burning down business's and even trying to destroy a Federal Court House. Seriously?

The US has had riots throughout its history. What it's never had, until
    Trump, was an insurrection with the aim of disrupting the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the next.

No you and your kind will not prevail after all what was done, which is very to say the least uncivilized. This nation will get to where we want to take her. It may take a while because of your kicking and screaming kind, but in the end we will prevail. The Red Wave is coming.

The riots of 2020 were not as widespread as you're making them out to be, and consisted of a very, very small minority of protesters.

And are you just intending to pretend that 1/6 never happened?

Besides I have no idea what "you people" were so worried about. I have heard it all before Trump became President. Including the repeated assurance that Donald Trump will never become the President. Within the news and here in fidoland. He will kill us all, he will start wars. A madman who has access to "The_Button" all of this was proclaimed. None
    of these doomsday predictions happened or even claim close.

Trump was a terrible president, with terrible policies. He was also corrupt before, during, and after his presidency. Please do us all a favor and choose your candidate more wisely next time.

Shit dude, Trump even met Kim Jong Un at the Korean DMZ during his presidency.

Yes, I heard. That's where they "fell in love."

You want something to be alarmed about, here try this on and see how it fits. It was Joe Biden himself who said on October 6th the following.
    "We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis," Biden said at the New York event. "

I assume he was talking about Putin's threats to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

It's not every day that an American president warns of nuclear disaster and draws on Biblical imagery to do so. But President Joe Biden did just that Oct. 6 when he told Democratic donors the threat of "Armageddon" is higher than it has been in decades.

A lot of sources are saying that we are close to a nuclear disaster. We may
    or may not be, depending on one man's whim. That seems like something to be concerned about to me.

Did Biden actually say that Trump encouraged the Tree of Life Synagog shooting? Your quote above doesn't support that claim.
    A president is just the leader of Blue States. Texas by the way is Red, you might want to head for Dodge city and take your chances in Kansas.
    or just head up to New Mexico is apparently a liberal paradise. I would say come to New York, but you might not be able to afford it here. I struggle here to believe me. We all are pretty much to inflation + gas prices are on the rise again.

Uhh... That didn't even come close to answering the question.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 15:33:01

Trump did, both with his "good people on both sides" remark and "stand back and stand by" remark later. White supremacists and n are not good people.
    Anyone who reads his statement can tell he was differentiat the neo-nazis mentioned in the question he was answering an legitimately protesting the statue removal and park renamin to say he also unequivocally condemned neo-nazis a few mome
    The problem here is the perception of the reader, or as I am about to PROVE by not reading at all and then even removing a direct statement which shreds your entire theory.

Correct. Did the white supremacists and neo-Nazis interpret Trump's comment as support for their cause?

I was aware that I removed it. I also pointed out that the other
    statement came out well after the actual event, leaving plenty of time
    for Americans to digest Trump's words.

This kind of thing will always be the liberals Achilles heel. Proclaiming that the Republicans or that their supporters are crazy, remember you and your party own the entire Summer of Love of 2020 whe was common to see in the news of where tearing down statues was the norm. Why is because they thought they looking at them w/ imitation, spray painting nearly everything in sight, burning down business's an even trying to destroy a Federal Court House. Seriously?

The US has had riots throughout its history. What it's never had, until Trump, was an insurrection with the aim of disrupting the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the next.
    Joe Biden is geriatric a shit stain of a President.
    On many occasions he does not where is. Walks off in the wrong direction as he is leaving the podium, looks lost. He is shaken hands with no one. He has personalized directions, have you seen these presidential cue cards? Calling dead people. Diffidently not last as there tons of examples but last mentioned within this message is inflation high gas prices, Here in Upstate New York is $3.74 a gallon for 87 octane.

Got a question for you and I am quite serious.
    How is your life under Joe Biden? Things good or bad?
    You must make a shit ton of money and therefore it does not effect you.

I will let you know now my life was way better under Trump. I was able to afford groceries and put gasoline into my car. I do the best I can under the circumstances. I can sure go for some mean tweets and gas what it was back then. By the way I yes I am twitter @DEYSSG and @GREGORYDEYSS, just saying..

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but have said that they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035.
    Where are we going to get the electricity, solar or is it wind. , Hydro-electric perhaps. IDK. I know it won't be coal or will it.
    There is a possibility that if aliens visit us and provide will provide us
    with "Blue Energy" Getting back to more of a serious concern, Electric will have to power everything. cars, home, work every aspect. Again how?

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 16:04:21

Trump was a terrible president, with terrible policies. He was also corrupt before, during, and after his presidency. Please do us all a
    favor and choose your candidate more wisely next time.
    Seeing how I have a full list of Trump's greatest accomplishments.
    (I posted that here before)
    I will be voting for Trump once again in 2024 if he runs, it will sure as hell wont be for a Democrat.

Shit dude, Trump even met Kim Jong Un at the Korean DMZ during his presidency.

But Joe Biden can't even go to the Mexican / U.S. border. what a disgrace.

You want something to be alarmed about, here try this on and see how fits. It was Joe Biden himself who said on October 6th the following. "We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the C Missile Crisis," Biden said at the New York event. "

I assume he was talking about Putin's threats to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine.
    No I am talking about what said Putin said. I am more concerned with what President Joe Biden said. "U.S. was as close to "Armageddon" as it was during the 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis."

Did Biden actually say that Trump encouraged the Tree of Life Sy shooting? Your quote above doesn't support that claim.
    A president is just the leader of Blue States. Texas by the way is Re you might want to head for Dodge city and take your chances in Kansas or just head up to New Mexico is apparently a liberal paradise. I wou say come to New York, but you might not be able to afford it here. I struggle here to believe me. We all are pretty much to inflation + ga prices are on the rise again.

No I do not believe he did, but it would not surprise if he did.
    However Biden's claim about spending time at and going to Tree of Life is false; he did not go to the synagogue.
    and thats per CNN https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/03/politics/fact-check-biden-tree-of-life-synagogue -visit/index.html

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 15:25:37
    The US has had riots throughout its history. What it's never had, unt Trump, was an insurrection with the aim of disrupting the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the next.
    On many occasions he does not where is. Walks off in the wrong direction as he is leaving the podium, looks lost. He is shaken hands with no one. He has personalized directions, have you seen these presidential cue cards? Calling dead people. Diffidently not last as there tons of
    examples but last mentioned within this message is inflation high gas prices, Here in Upstate New York is $3.74 a gallon for 87 octane.

That did not address my comment at all.

Things are generally good, but I am capable of caring about how the lives of the least of us are doing, as well. It's not all about me, me, me.

You must make a shit ton of money and therefore it does not effect you.

I wouldn't say that. Things have changed under COVID; some good, some bad.

I will let you know now my life was way better under Trump. I was able to afford groceries and put gasoline into my car. I do the best I can under the circumstances. I can sure go for some mean tweets and gas what it
    was back then. By the way I yes I am twitter @DEYSSG and @GREGORYDEYSS, just saying..

So you would accept tyranny if it meant cheap groceries? You would see an end to our Constitutional democracy if it meant cheap gas?

Never forget that Trump tried very hard to stay in power despite the will of the people choosing someone else.

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but have said that
    they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035.
    Where are we going to get the electricity, solar or is it wind. , Hydro-electric perhaps. IDK. I know it won't be coal or will it.

All of these technologies are improving as we speak. Some of it might still
    be coal, but not as much as now.

There is a possibility that if aliens visit us and provide will provide
    us with "Blue Energy" Getting back to more of a serious concern,
    Electric will have to power everything. cars, home, work every aspect. Again how?

That is the challenge we face if we want to survive as a species. The status quo will only ensure the destruction of the only habitat we've ever known.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 15:33:21
    Trump was a terrible president, with terrible policies. He was also corrupt before, during, and after his presidency. Please do us all a favor and choose your candidate more wisely next time.
    Seeing how I have a full list of Trump's greatest accomplishments.
    (I posted that here before)
    I will be voting for Trump once again in 2024 if he runs, it will sure
    as hell wont be for a Democrat.

So you're ok with a corrupt tyrant, as long as you agree with his policies? What happens when he dies and we get a tyrant that you don't like?

Shit dude, Trump even met Kim Jong Un at the Korean DMZ during h presidency.
    But Joe Biden can't even go to the Mexican / U.S. border. what a
    disgrace.

He sent his VP. Pence went plenty of places Trump didn't want to go. It's his choice, really.

Additionally, going to the border is really only a symbolic gesture, at best. What are they supposed to do there that they can't do in Washington?

You want something to be alarmed about, here try this on and see fits. It was Joe Biden himself who said on October 6th the follo "We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and Missile Crisis," Biden said at the New York event. "
    No I am talking about what said Putin said. I am more concerned with what President Joe Biden said. "U.S. was as close to "Armageddon" as it was during the 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis."

No, he said that we have not faced the prospect of nuclear weapons being used (by anyone) since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

And Biden's remarks cannot be taken outside the context of Putin's remarks.

Did Biden actually say that Trump encouraged the Tree of Li shooting? Your quote above doesn't support that claim.
    A president is just the leader of Blue States. Texas by the way you might want to head for Dodge city and take your chances in K or just head up to New Mexico is apparently a liberal paradise. say come to New York, but you might not be able to afford it her struggle here to believe me. We all are pretty much to inflation prices are on the rise again.
    No I do not believe he did, but it would not surprise if he did.

I see.

However Biden's claim about spending time at and going to Tree of Life is false; he did not go to the synagogue.
    and thats per CNN

He did, however, speak with the rabbi as he claimed.

Jeff.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 22:40:38
    Hello Mike,

I am a conservative, but that does not mean that I am a right wing nutjob
    or
    even extreme with my views, you might feel differently because we are
    politically apposed. I did vote for Obama once and even voted for Bill
    Clinton...

Even I did not do that. So if you are a right wing nutjob, what am I?!?

A total nutjob? That would explain it.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Everybody Loves Our Buns

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 16:11:00
    Then he should have chosen a different name. "America First" has a lot of baggage. But he didn't, did he?

I remember him using Make America Great Again much more often, which is why
    his followers are called MAGA and not AF.

* SLMR 2.1a * ?h?. ?. ???? m???M ?? ??g
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 16:20:12
    On 11 Oct 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    Then he should have chosen a different name. "America First" has a lot o baggage. But he didn't, did he?
    I remember him using Make America Great Again much more often, which is why his followers are called MAGA and not AF.

Some of them are MAGA AF, though. ;)

Yeah, Trump did prefer MAGA as his slogan, but since Gregory's claiming that Trump was behind America First, too, I'm going to let him run with it for a while.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 20:48:23

The US has had riots throughout its history. What it's never had Trump, was an insurrection with the aim of disrupting the peacef transfer of power from one president to the next.
    On many occasions he does not where is. Walks off in the wrong direct as he is leaving the podium, looks lost. He is shaken hands with no o He has personalized directions, have you seen these presidential cue cards? Calling dead people. Diffidently not last as there tons of examples but last mentioned within this message is inflation high gas prices, Here in Upstate New York is $3.74 a gallon for 87 octane.

Well at least you did not challenge me on of these points that I made
    about Biden. So I suppose that is something.

Things are generally good, but I am capable of caring about how the
    lives of the least of us are doing, as well. It's not all about me, me, me.
    I am not a me me person at all, afterall I am a Conservative.

So you would accept tyranny if it meant cheap groceries? You would see
    an end to our Constitutional democracy if it meant cheap gas?
    Tweets are not tyranny, what was that you said to me about being overly sensitive? Well. umm. TDS perhaps?
    Never forget that Trump tried very hard to stay in power despite the
    will of the people choosing someone else.

Yeah I know he did, and I also know that the man worked free of charge, he worked many many hours more then Biden.
    How to do you want wager then Biden is in bed by 9:00 pm

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but have said that they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035.

All of these technologies are improving as we speak. Some of it might still be coal, but not as much as now.
    Well lets us hope that the R&D is not from China.

There is a possibility that if aliens visit us and provide will provi us with "Blue Energy" Getting back to more of a serious concern, Electric will have to power everything. cars, home, work every aspect Again how?
    That is the challenge we face if we want to survive as a species. The status quo will only ensure the destruction of the only habitat we've
    ever known.
    So now we are beggin like dog to Opec and also South America for oil, when Trump the USA was energy rich nation, infact we were exporting energy.
    Tapping oil reserves to save a few cents on a gallon of gas, and its back on the rise again. Tell me again how Biden is total not a total f*ck up.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 20:57:00

Trump was a terrible president, with terrible policies. He was a corrupt before, during, and after his presidency. Please do us a favor and choose your candidate more wisely next time.
    Seeing how I have a full list of Trump's greatest accomplishments. (I posted that here before)
    I will be voting for Trump once again in 2024 if he runs, it will sur as hell wont be for a Democrat.

So you're ok with a corrupt tyrant, as long as you agree with his policies? What happens when he dies and we get a tyrant that you don't like?
    Well you do still have that play-book that you used on Trump right, so what's the problem?

However Biden's claim about spending time at and going to Tree of Lif false; he did not go to the synagogue.
    and thats per CNN

Yeah on the telephone... Still made a false statement about visiting didn't he? Oh what the hell, what does it matter to you that the President means what he says and says what he means...

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 21:19:46

On 11 Oct 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    Then he should have chosen a different name. "America First" has a baggage. But he didn't, did he?
    I remember him using Make America Great Again much more often, which why his followers are called MAGA and not AF.

Yeah, Trump did prefer MAGA as his slogan, but since Gregory's claiming that Trump was behind America First, too, I'm going to let him run with
    it for a while.
    Yeah... I can see you, you know.
    The America First image that you shared is no way the same of Trump Agenda by the same name. Trump's America First of which included every American not
    just the ones that look like us, Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 21:33:29
    Well at least you did not challenge me on of these points that I made about Biden. So I suppose that is something.

They are not worth addressing. Just more word salad and drivel.

Things are generally good, but I am capable of caring about how the lives of the least of us are doing, as well. It's not all about me, m me.

Then why are you asking how my life is under Biden, and complaining about yours? Ah, yes, because you are a conservative.

So you would accept tyranny if it meant cheap groceries? You would se an end to our Constitutional democracy if it meant cheap gas?
    Tweets are not tyranny, what was that you said to me about being overly sensitive? Well. umm. TDS perhaps?

Coups are tyranny, though.

Never forget that Trump tried very hard to stay in power despite the will of the people choosing someone else.
    Yeah I know he did, and I also know that the man worked free of charge,
    he worked many many hours more then Biden.

So free labor = one free election? What are you even talking about?

What does that even matter? You are consistently going off on meaningless personal attacks against Biden when you cannot defend your position.

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but have said they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035.
    Where are we going to get the electricity, solar or is it wind. Hydro-electric perhaps. IDK. I know it won't be coal or will it.
    All of these technologies are improving as we speak. Some of it might still be coal, but not as much as now.

It might very well be. The longer conservatives resist the inevitable, the farther behind the US gets in dominating these technologies.

There is a possibility that if aliens visit us and provide will us with "Blue Energy" Getting back to more of a serious concern, Electric will have to power everything. cars, home, work every a Again how?
    That is the challenge we face if we want to survive as a species. The status quo will only ensure the destruction of the only habitat we've ever known.
    So now we are beggin like dog to Opec and also South America for oil,
    when Trump the USA was energy rich nation, infact we were exporting energy. Tapping oil reserves to save a few cents on a gallon of gas, and its back on the rise again. Tell me again how Biden is total not a total f*ck up.

You obviously don't understand how oil works. There are different kinds of
    oil, one of which has the formal name "Sweet Crude." The US doesn't have much of it, and the Arabian peninsula has quite a lot. Different kinds of oil are refined to make different things, and "Sweet Crude" is used to make gasoline. So while we may produce more barrels of oil than we use, not all barrels of
    oil are equal.

An interesting side-note is that when different types of oil are transferred through pipelines, they are separated by devices called "squealers" because
    of the sound they make as they travel down the pipeline.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 21:34:46
    So you're ok with a corrupt tyrant, as long as you agree with his policies? What happens when he dies and we get a tyrant that you don' like?
    Well you do still have that play-book that you used on Trump right, so what's the problem?

Again, you are avoiding the question.

However Biden's claim about spending time at and going to Tree o false; he did not go to the synagogue.
    and thats per CNN
    Yeah on the telephone... Still made a false statement about visiting didn't he? Oh what the hell, what does it matter to you that the
    President means what he says and says what he means...

It happens to the best of us. Sometimes I can barely make out what you're trying to say.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 21:37:19
    Then he should have chosen a different name. "America First" h baggage. But he didn't, did he?
    I remember him using Make America Great Again much more often, w why his followers are called MAGA and not AF.
    Yeah, Trump did prefer MAGA as his slogan, but since Gregory's claimi that Trump was behind America First, too, I'm going to let him run wi it for a while.

Yes, I know.

The America First image that you shared is no way the same of Trump
    Agenda by the same name. Trump's America First of which included every American not just the ones that look like us, Jeff.

Even his former Transportation Secretary and Mitch McConnell's "China loving wife, Coco Chow?"

America First is what it is. It was not started by Trump.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 09:32:14

Well at least you did not challenge me on of these points that I made about Biden. So I suppose that is something.

They are not worth addressing. Just more word salad and drivel.

Things are generally good, but I am capable of caring about how lives of the least of us are doing, as well. It's not all about me.

Then why are you asking how my life is under Biden, and complaining about yours? Ah, yes, because you are a conservative.

So you would accept tyranny if it meant cheap groceries? You wou an end to our Constitutional democracy if it meant cheap gas?
    Tweets are not tyranny, what was that you said to me about being over sensitive? Well. umm. TDS perhaps?

Coup sure did exist with Trump but not in the way that you think.
    Curious would you still refer a "coup as tyranny" when there is tons of data
    to suggest and to support the clear indication of a coup that was and continuously developing against Trump?

I think you just stepped in it, forget about (pandora's box) you just entered the Pandora fields.

Never forget that Trump tried very hard to stay in power despite will of the people choosing someone else.
    "People choosing some else" sounds noble and just, but I think that is just
    a fasade or a "mask" if you will, under the mask there has been a entire cast of players and characters - all vile and disgusting a careful analysis will show that there is a infestation of democrats who thirsting for power. Everything the democrats have pulled against Trump shows this to be the clear indication. I know you want to ignore this and suggest that what I am saying here is word salad, but don't be shocked "when" and not "if" I am right.

Yeah I know he did, and I also know that the man worked free of charg he worked many many hours more then Biden.

What am I talking about? Are you aware that President Trump did not collect a salary of anykind when he was serving as President.

What does that even matter? You are consistently going off on meaningless personal attacks against Biden when you cannot defend your position.

I have defended my position and I will continue to do with additional vigor that will be realized, you won't have to wonder about it.

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but have they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035. Where are we going to get the electricity, solar or is it w Hydro-electric perhaps. IDK. I know it won't be coal or wil
    All of these technologies are improving as we speak. Some of it still be coal, but not as much as now.

It might very well be. The longer conservatives resist the inevitable,
    the farther behind the US gets in dominating these technologies.

What democratic initiatives have been brought to make sure that the U.S. is
    not only competitive within this field, but also has the right stuff
    to dominate this new needed technology?

Something that should be considered.
    https://tinyurl.com/bddfbv5j

There are different kinds
    of oil, one of which has the formal name "Sweet Crude." The US doesn't have much of it, and the Arabian peninsula has quite a lot. Different kinds of oil are refined to make different things, and "Sweet Crude" is used to make gasoline. So while we may produce more barrels of oil than
    we use, not all barrels of oil are equal.
    West Texas Intermediate is actively trading Sweet Crude on the NYMEX.

An interesting side-note is that when different types of oil are transferred through pipelines, they are separated by devices called "squealers" because of the sound they make as they travel down the pipeline.
    Are you suggesting that sweet crude can not travel through these pipelines..
    I am asking intentionally with out being facetious.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 09:53:33

Then he should have chosen a different name. "America Fir baggage. But he didn't, did he?
    I remember him using Make America Great Again much more oft why his followers are called MAGA and not AF.
    Yeah, Trump did prefer MAGA as his slogan, but since Gregory's c that Trump was behind America First, too, I'm going to let him r it for a while.

Yes, I know.

The America First image that you shared is no way the same of Trump Agenda by the same name. Trump's America First of which included eve American not just the ones that look like us, Jeff.

Even his former Transportation Secretary and Mitch McConnell's "China loving wife, Coco Chow?"
    Trump does have interesting nick names, for people who fail his expectations. Don't we all? Again you have called me overly sensitive for hearing the tripe and discord of a refugee turned citizen/rep of who should be grateful that she still has a beating heart.
    Rather interesting piece of knowledge.
    https://tinyurl.com/yxfea2ap

Consider this, that image that your shared with KKK and the America First.
    Do you think those people within that time period were including African-Americans as well as other people of color in their America First, I would think not. Again your painting with largest of brushes (to find fault with Trump America first and what it was in a different era.) when clearly
    they are different. The America First agenda under Trump included all Americans even the intolerant ones who have bitching & complaining ones that claim Trump is evil.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 09:20:08
    On 12 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    So you would accept tyranny if it meant cheap groceries? Yo an end to our Constitutional democracy if it meant cheap ga
    Tweets are not tyranny, what was that you said to me about being sensitive? Well. umm. TDS perhaps?
    Coup sure did exist with Trump but not in the way that you think.

I see. There is overwhelming credible evidence that Trump attempted a coup.

Curious would you still refer a "coup as tyranny" when there is tons of data to suggest and to support the clear indication of a coup that was
    and continuously developing against Trump?

If there were credible evidence, yes. "Tons of data to suggest," not so much. There is no credible evidence that a coup was attempted against Trump.

I think you just stepped in it, forget about (pandora's box) you just entered the Pandora fields.

That's meaningless drivel in place of credible evidence.

Never forget that Trump tried very hard to stay in power de will of the people choosing someone else.
    "People choosing some else" sounds noble and just, but I think that is just a fasade or a "mask" if you will, under the mask there has been a entire cast of players and characters - all vile and disgusting a
    careful analysis will show that there is a infestation of democrats who thirsting for power. Everything the democrats have pulled against Trump and suggest that what I am saying here is word salad, but don't be
    shocked "when" and not "if" I am right.

Then knock it off with the word salad and present some credible evidence.

Yeah I know he did, and I also know that the man worked free of he worked many many hours more then Biden.
    What am I talking about? Are you aware that President Trump did not collect a salary of anykind when he was serving as President.

I am. That does not entitle him to one free coup, though.

What does that even matter? You are consistently going off on meaning personal attacks against Biden when you cannot defend your position.
    I have defended my position and I will continue to do with additional vigor that will be realized, you won't have to wonder about it.

More pompous drivel in place of actual evidence.

Which reminds me GM (not that I would drive a GM) but they are going to stop making combustion engines 2035. Where are we going to get the electricity, solar or is Hydro-electric perhaps. IDK. I know it won't be coal o
    All of these technologies are improving as we speak. Some o still be coal, but not as much as now.
    It might very well be. The longer conservatives resist the inevitable the farther behind the US gets in dominating these technologies.
    What democratic initiatives have been brought to make sure that the U.S. is not only competitive within this field, but also has the right stuff
    to dominate this new needed technology?

Well, for example, Biden's Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (also known as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill) "will stand up 60 new DOE programs, including 16 demonstration and 32 deployment programs, and expands funding
    for 12 existing Research, Development, Demonstration, and Deployment (RDD&D) programs."
    (https://www.energy.gov/bil/bipartisan-infrastructure-law-homepage)

Something that should be considered.
    https://tinyurl.com/bddfbv5j

This article neglects to point out that fossil-fuel-powered, non-hybrid vehicles (the vast majority that are out there now) can also be disabled if
    the engine is damaged.

There are different kinds
    of oil, one of which has the formal name "Sweet Crude." The US doesn' have much of it, and the Arabian peninsula has quite a lot. Different kinds of oil are refined to make different things, and "Sweet Crude" used to make gasoline. So while we may produce more barrels of oil th we use, not all barrels of oil are equal.
    West Texas Intermediate is actively trading Sweet Crude on the NYMEX.

In the quantities that the US needs?

An interesting side-note is that when different types of oil are transferred through pipelines, they are separated by devices called "squealers" because of the sound they make as they travel down the pipeline.
    Are you suggesting that sweet crude can not travel through these pipelines.. I am asking intentionally with out being facetious.

Nope. I'm saying that there are different types of oil travelling through the pipelines. The "squealers" solve two problems: they keep different types of
    oil from intermixing in the pipelines and they alert pipeline workers to when
    a change in oil type is coming down the pipeline. I just thought that was interesting.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 09:30:31
    On 12 Oct 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    The America First image that you shared is no way the same of Tr Agenda by the same name. Trump's America First of which include American not just the ones that look like us, Jeff.
    Trump does have interesting nick names, for people who fail his expectations. Don't we all? Again you have called me overly sensitive
    for hearing the tripe and discord of a refugee turned citizen/rep of who should be grateful that she still has a beating heart.

Trump nickname in this case turns out to be a widely-recognized racial slur,
    as is the "China loving" descriptor. (Elaine Chow was born in Taiwan.) It is not surprising to hear racial slurs coming from someone with an "America
    First" agenda.

Rather interesting piece of knowledge.
    https://tinyurl.com/yxfea2ap

Again, not being 100% supportive of Israel and Israeli policies (especially towards the Palestinians) is not anti-Semitic.

Consider this, that image that your shared with KKK and the America
    First. Do you think those people within that time period were including African-Americans as well as other people of color in their America
    First, I would think not. Again your painting with largest of brushes
    (to find fault with Trump America first and what it was in a different era.) when clearly they are different. The America First agenda under Trump included all Americans even the intolerant ones who have bitching
    & complaining ones that claim Trump is evil.

That is what he'd like you to believe, yes. The white supremacists in his
    base, with their unchallenged Confederate flags at his rallies, say something different. If Trump truly believes that "Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis
    and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," why does he tolerate Confederate flags at his rallies? He's certainly had other people kicked out of rallies.

Jeff.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 16:31:00
    I remember him using Make America Great Again much more often, which is why his followers are called MAGA and not AF.

I knew that I was opening that door when I typed that. :D

Yeah, Trump did prefer MAGA as his slogan, but since Gregory's claiming that Trump was behind America First, too, I'm going to let him run with it for a while.

Fair enough.

* SLMR 2.1a * I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux