• Crazy Canada

From Matt Munson@1:218/109 to All on Sunday, September 18, 2022 15:25:49
    If teachers could flout dress codes, students should be allowed the same right. Why have a dress code for students when teachers in Canada have the right to dress up like clowns? Gender queer teachers should meet the same dress code rules as the gender they present as. Teachers should not be wearing Z cup fetish gear in the classroom. It only sets their civil rights fights back 25-40 years.

Matt

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: Inland Utopia Mail Center (1:218/109)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Matt Munson on Monday, September 19, 2022 14:37:14
    same dress code rules as the gender they present as. Teachers should not be wearing Z cup fetish gear in the classroom. It only sets their civil rights fights back 25-40 years.

I'd rather have slutty teachers than have the unprecedented (that's my new word) damage that Democrats are doing to the country and to my state.

Don't let anyone fool you: conservatives in Canada have it good. The leftists there aren't destroying everything from A-Z like these sleazy dishonest Democrats here.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to MATT MUNSON on Monday, September 19, 2022 18:23:00
    If teachers could flout dress codes, students should be allowed the same right
    Why have a dress code for students when teachers in Canada have the right to d
    ss up like clowns? Gender queer teachers should meet the same dress code rules
    s the gender they present as. Teachers should not be wearing Z cup fetish gear
    n the classroom. It only sets their civil rights fights back 25-40 years.

I cannot disagree with this. School is supposed to be a place for
    learning. Wearing fetish gear to school is only going to distract the
    children from said learning.

* SLMR 2.1a * My wife made me join a bridge club...I jump next week.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 16:14:00
    same dress code rules as the gender they present as. Teachers should not be wearing Z cup fetish gear in the classroom. It only sets their civil rights fights back 25-40 years.

I'd rather have slutty teachers than have the unprecedented (that's my new word) damage that Democrats are doing to the country and to my state.

Don't let anyone fool you: conservatives in Canada have it good. The leftists there aren't destroying everything from A-Z like these sleazy dishonest Democrats here.

I would like to get an "East of British Columbia" Canadian view on that.
    From what I have read over recent months/years, there are a lot of
    Canadians who are frustrated that Trudolf is still their PM, especially
    since his party lost an election but he still managed to hold on as PM when
    all was said and done.

I only know of one Canadian who I have heard defend Trudeau on the BBS networks, which is why I asked for an "East of British Columbia" view. :)

I also read, in passing, today something that suggested that Michigan's top education official thinks, like the folks Matt mentioned, that every school should have at least one drag queen. I did not bother to read the article,
    so it could have been click-bait but also wouldn't surprise me much. Our education system is continuing a downward spiral, and things like this are
    why.

* SLMR 2.1a * "I'm sick! I ought to be home in bed with a nurse."
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 08:18:50
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

I also read, in passing, today something that suggested that Michigan's top education official thinks, like the folks Matt mentioned, that
    every school should have at least one drag queen. I did not bother to read the article, so it could have been click-bait but also wouldn't surprise me much. Our education system is continuing a downward
    spiral, and things like this are why.

Our education system jumped the shark decades ago. It's just getting so obvious now, that no one can deny it.

... What principles? I'm trying to get elected!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 01:03:16
    Don't let anyone fool you: conservatives in Canada have it good. The lef there aren't destroying everything from A-Z like these sleazy dishonest Democrats here.

I would like to get an "East of British Columbia" Canadian view on that. From what I have read over recent months/years, there are a lot of Canadians who are frustrated that Trudolf is still their PM, especially

Oh, I've heard that view before. It starts with "Trump's bad" and ends with "Biden's good." :)

He might be a lousy prime minister, but Canada gives something to conservative Canadians that conservatives in the USA have already lost: our border. They also don't have any "unprecedented leftist money grabs" like we've got here.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Matt Munson on Friday, September 23, 2022 21:03:01
    Hello Matt,

If teachers could flout dress codes, students should be allowed the same right.

Nuns wore habits and students wore uniforms. Those were private
    schools, which set their own rules. Public schools had no such dress
    codes, and both teachers and students could wear what they wanted.

Why have a dress code for students when teachers in Canada have the right to
    dress up like clowns?

Why would dress codes in schools be different in Canada?

Gender queer teachers should meet the same dress code rules as the gender they present as. Teachers should not be wearing Z cup fetish gear in the classroom. It only sets their civil rights fights back 25-40 years.

Private schools can set up whatever rules they want. But why should
    public schools be forced to impose dress codes promoted by any group?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    There's no split in Cremo.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Matt Munson@1:218/109 to Lee Lofaso on Sunday, September 25, 2022 16:54:52
    Hello Lee!

Replying to a msg dated 23 Sep 22 21:03, from you to me.

Matt

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: Inland Utopia Mail Center (1:218/109)