• More Funny Stuff

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Monday, March 25, 2024 08:35:26
    Kathy Griffin AKA Kathy Grifter was mocked at her comedy events.

Recall that she was the one that held up what appeared to be a bloody severed head of Donald J. Trump. This action caused backlash and she claims to have PTSD... Her career has suffered since... She always sucked but now she's alienated herself from 10's of millions of potential customers because of her actions... She thought she was soooooooooooo cute virtue signaling to everyone where she ended up alienating herself and ruining her career.

HAHAHA...

Recently she's in the middle of a divorce from some man.... I swore to god she was a lesbian...

She was on YouTube crying that no one was going to her comedic shows... She's on a quest to get her life back in order after her divorce and all... Anyway, I felt bad for her... not so much that she was struggling trying to get her career back on track but rather I saw without makeup... OMG... She's living proof that guys... these are people with XY chromosomes and born with penises... for those liberals among us... Will sleep with anything...

Anyway... do you want a laugh...

Check this out...

https://youtu.be/vOIrz6ggaDg?si=wzLfTfX1sqOpZVVn

Trump 2024!!!!

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Intelligence tests are biased toward the literate.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Monday, March 25, 2024 11:12:12
    Recall that she was the one that held up what appeared to be a bloody severed head of Donald J. Trump. This action caused backlash and she claims to have PTSD... Her career has suffered since... She always

There are a few others who have changed their tune about Trump (Michael Rapaport, Snoop Dog.) But the damage is already done because their fans already voted for Biden, and the best thing we can do moving forward is blacklist them.

Don't go to their concerts. Don't watch their shows. Tune your radio to a Christian or a Country station.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, March 25, 2024 12:08:44
    On 25 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

There are a few others who have changed their tune about Trump (Michael Rapaport, Snoop Dog.) But the damage is already done because their fans already voted for Biden, and the best thing we can do moving forward is blacklist them.

Don't go to their concerts. Don't watch their shows. Tune your radio to a Christian or a Country station.

I don't think she changed her tune... And there is nothing wrong with changing your stance on something after being RED pilled and you're on the Trump Train... What I thought was good about the video I sent you... Massive organization on the MAGA supporters... They came to her event with substantial numbers to parade down the street with Trump and American Flags.

It was Funny AF.

You have to cut Snoop some slack... He's on board now... We're a welcoming group!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Monday, March 25, 2024 19:51:54

I missed this when I originally read this message (the Kathy Griffen protest in Huntington NY.)

There are a lot of good conservative people in Long Island (I guess that's near there.) Hustler (the BBS guy) is from there. He's a cool guy.

They are right about PTSD not being comical! She's disgusting for suggesting otherwise.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Monday, March 25, 2024 19:54:37
    I don't think she changed her tune... And there is nothing wrong with changing your stance on something after being RED pilled and you're on
    the Trump Train... What I thought was good about the video I sent
    you... Massive organization on the MAGA supporters... They came to her event with substantial numbers to parade down the street with Trump and American Flags.

You're right 100%. People make mistakes. I almost voted for Obama in 2012.

You have to cut Snoop some slack... He's on board now... We're a
    welcoming group!!!

I'll always have at least a little respect for Snoop because he appeared on several episodes of Trailer Park Boys (I watch that show obsessively.)

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 07:29:14
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

claims to have PTSD... Her career has suffered since... She always
    sucked but now she's alienated herself from 10's of millions of
    potential customers because of her actions... She thought she was soooooooooooo cute virtue signaling to everyone where she ended up alienating herself and ruining her career.

And like all Ignorant Elitists, it wasn't her fault.

She was on YouTube crying that no one was going to her comedic shows... She's on a quest to get her life back in order after her divorce and all... Anyway, I felt bad for her... not so much that she was
    struggling trying to get her career back on track but rather I saw
    without makeup... OMG... She's living proof that guys... these are
    people with XY chromosomes and born with penises... for those liberals among us... Will sleep with anything...

Anyway... do you want a laugh...

The above gave me a laugh. I don't feel bad for her at all. Her problems are 100% self-imposed. But she won't ever recognize that since, like all the Ignorant Elitists, she lacks any self-awareness. She keeps trying to fix the things that aren't the problem and wonders why the problems aren't getting fixed.

With any luck she'll leave the country once Trump is re-elected and never come back.

Check this out...

No thanks. Things, once seen, can't be unseen. :)

... What if there were no hypothetical questions?
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 10:19:41

I missed this when I originally read this message (the Kathy Griffen protest in Huntington NY.)

There are a lot of good conservative people in Long Island (I guess
    that's near there.) Hustler (the BBS guy) is from there. He's a cool guy.

They are right about PTSD not being comical! She's disgusting for suggesting otherwise.

I'm still LOLing... Trump's Truth Social stock rose 35% making him one of the top 500 wealthiest in the world.

Liberals' hai4r on fire...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 10:21:30

You're right 100%. People make mistakes. I almost voted for Obama in

You need to keep that to yourself!!! HAHAHA

I'll always have at least a little respect for Snoop because he appeared on several episodes of Trailer Park Boys (I watch that show obsessively.)

I hope he doesn't have the same baggage as P. Diddy has...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... THE fIRST sTEP iS tO tAKE oFF tHE cAPS lOCK

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 13:00:03
    I'll always have at least a little respect for Snoop because he appea on several episodes of Trailer Park Boys (I watch that show obsessive

I hope he doesn't have the same baggage as P. Diddy has...

For the time being, Snoop's not a human trafficker, and there's hope for him. But P Diddy and Cuba Gooding Jr are turning the "Democrats are pedophiles" conspiracy theory into reality.

I hope the feds don't forget that J-Lo used to be romantically involved with P Diddy, because I bet she's got some baggage too.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 17:32:00
    On 26 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

For the time being, Snoop's not a human trafficker, and there's hope for him. But P Diddy and Cuba Gooding Jr are turning the "Democrats are pedophiles" conspiracy theory into reality.

I hope the feds don't forget that J-Lo used to be romantically involved with P Diddy, because I bet she's got some baggage too.

There was a video I saw that wraps this all up in a nice little package... But Trump once said that he's up against a decades old pedophile ring... and it looks like Trump was right once again!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I'm not a complete idiot... Several parts are missing!