• Trans-Gender

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Tuesday, February 13, 2024 15:54:49
    When I was young, the only reason I knew that there was anything transgender was because of the song Lola from The Kinks. Now it seems to be in vogue and everyone wants to join the alphabet gang... Odd!!!!

There were 2 recent mass shootings... The Memphis Christian school and the recent shooting at the Lakewood Church... Both were from transgender, women pretending to be men... In these 2 cases anyway.

Hormones, giving biological females testosterone has a negative affect on them. There are physiological changes, of course muscle mass increase, their genitalia changes... Their clitoris becomes enlarged and would resemble a micro penis.

There are some radical changes to their behavior... Women on hormone treatment because they are trans complain of the same thing female weight lifters who use steroids do... Insatiable sex apatite and aggression. I recall reading a study when I was in University where they gave female rats testosterone and the female rats would eat their young and try to kick the crap out of everyone in the cage.

I was in a Sociology class and the professor was saying that there are no differences between men and women and things like testosterone and estrogen were not something to consider... That was years ago... decades ago... My logic was sound... I couldn't convince him that his ideas were wrong.

I have said here in the past that my major was in Psychology... focus was in Physical & Neuro-Psychology... Sometimes we used rats in some of the research papers we wrote... and funny thing is... We did NOT use female rats. It seems that rats cycles are frequent, when I say cycle I mean she can reproduce... and their moods and behavior changes during that time... so we didn't want the female rats screwing up the results in the experiment... So, male rats only. That professor told me that I cannot ask anymore questions because I cornered him with logic all the time.

Back to the recent shooting at Lakewood... This lady was sick... Most mothers are wired to protect their young, she takes hers to a mass shooting event. There are several pictures, from mug shots, and you can see the differences from the first to the last where she is taking on more masculine characteristics. I do not know for certain that she was on hormone replacement therapy, but the telltale signs are there... The left are playing with Cultural Marxist ideology... They are feeding people hormones with known adverse affects... and when sh!t hits the fan they brush it under the rug as quick as they can and try to move on.

This last woman should not have had custody of her son... Apparently the mother had Munchausen Syndrome and was abusing him. Moreover, she should have been removed from the US years ago... Her rap sheet is extensive and filled with violence and weapon charges. Shew was probably protected by sanctuary policies and sick politicians who protect these criminals over the duty they owe the American people.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Don't diet, download a virus to remove the FAT.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tuesday, February 13, 2024 19:08:25
    Hormones, giving biological females testosterone has a negative affect
    on them. There are physiological changes, of course muscle mass
    increase, their genitalia changes... Their clitoris becomes enlarged and would resemble a micro penis.

Democrats are interested in making dangerous things even more dangerous.

They did it with Covid-19. They did it with bail reform. They did it in Afghanistan. They did it in Israel. They did it at the Darien Gap. They did it at the US-Mexico border. And they're doing it with gender-iffy people too.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)