• Fani Is Soon Out!!!

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Thursday, February 01, 2024 11:11:34
    Fani is in deep deep trouble...

She, and lover boy, are being subpoenaed to testify to explain themselves. The other 18, or so, fellow Trump Supporters, who were charged are looking to get charges dismissed.

Congress is also looking to investigate the whistle blower's allegation(s) that she misused federal funds...

https://youtu.be/qJCU3ScuzgM?si=SGNtV_tr6syoN7C3

Great news for those who like justice.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If at first you don't succeed, blame your parents!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Friday, February 02, 2024 07:34:47
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

Only if she's convicted - and that's still in great doubt.

... I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Friday, February 02, 2024 07:04:46
    On 02 Feb 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Only if she's convicted - and that's still in great doubt.

To be honest with you... I think she is going down. She's facing 22 counts of impeachment. There is now state investigators looking into criminal charges and Matt Gaetz says the house needs to look into the recent whistle blower allegations of miss use of federal funds.

BTW... Did you know that they took Trump's DC case off the court docket... removed it completely... I forced myself to watch the legacy news to see what's what... Nothing... I suspect it might have something to do with Jack Smith's unconstitutional appointment or Trump's pending appeal based on Presidential immunity...

We talked about Fani going down....

Florida case seems to be exploding as well...

Law-Fare doesn't seem to be working out for the Democrats

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal port not responding.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Saturday, February 03, 2024 07:57:29
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

To be honest with you... I think she is going down.

That's what I'm hoping. But I have my doubts with the number of Elitists who have been caught red-handed, with plenty of evidence, who seem to just skate.

My hope is that Fani has outlived her usefulness and will be thrown under the bus. But we'll see.

BTW... Did you know that they took Trump's DC case off the court
    docket... removed it completely... I forced myself to watch the legacy news to see what's what... Nothing... I suspect it might have something
    to do with Jack Smith's unconstitutional appointment or Trump's pending appeal based on Presidential immunity...

I think there were problems on several levels. But I didn't hear that it was off the docket completely. Of course, they missed their timeline for the case anyway. So it's useless for them.

Law-Fare doesn't seem to be working out for the Democrats

It doesn't work at all since, over time, the truth will come out.

These cases with Trump were just distraction for us, harassment for Trump. At best, they'd get a conviction to allow the TDS people to demand Trump be removed from the ballot.

But it has backfired on them horribly.

That's why I'm concerned about the rest of the year. The Elitists are going to lose and lose big. Their normal tactic is to do things to hurt the country so that the next person has even more work to get things back right.

... What if there were no hypothetical questions?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Saturday, February 03, 2024 07:07:07
    On 03 Feb 2024, Ron L. said the following...

To be honest with you... I think she is going down.

That's what I'm hoping. But I have my doubts with the number of
    Elitists who have been caught red-handed, with plenty of evidence, who seem to just skate.

My hope is that Fani has outlived her usefulness and will be thrown
    under the bus. But we'll see.

I agree with you... only because I don't care... What I mean by this/that... Fani's corruption is sooooooooooooo rampant that there is no way to cover it up. It's gone past the point of no return.

I would argue that the people they use for this weaponization (Spelling) business are corrupt to begin with... It takes a certain kind of person who wants to be party destroy a constitutional republic from within. Fani was more than a whore... she's a corrupt gold-digging whore that took little to no effort to expose.

I think there were problems on several levels. But I didn't hear that
    it was off the docket completely. Of course, they missed their timeline for the case anyway. So it's useless for them.

Yes sir... The Judge took it off. It finally made it to the news on Friday...

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1753521321735033000?s=20

Cases like this take years to prepare for... Discovery and what not... could take months and months to present... Since this all goes past the 2024 el rection ... Jake et al. are screwed worse than Fani!!!

Insert your not useful comment here...

It doesn't work at all since, over time, the truth will come out.

An this is why I think the Democrats, Joe in particular, are loosing support. Each and every time the push their evil ways the public push back.

These cases with Trump were just distraction for us, harassment for
    Trump. At best, they'd get a conviction to allow the TDS people to
    demand Trump be removed from the ballot.

But it has backfired on them horribly.

That's why I'm concerned about the rest of the year. The Elitists are going to lose and lose big. Their normal tactic is to do things to hurt the country so that the next person has even more work to get things
    back right.

Ron, to tell you the truth, though the system isn't perfect... I thank GOD
    for the independent news media. There are people out there trying to spread the gospel on the political corruption out there. It's not just people not believing their lying eyes anymore but a handful of people talking the the truth.

AND... All Hail Donald J. Trump!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Operator, give me the number for 911

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sunday, February 04, 2024 07:45:33
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I agree with you... only because I don't care... What I mean by this/that... Fani's corruption is sooooooooooooo rampant that there is
    no way to cover it up. It's gone past the point of no return.

But I will point out that the corruption of higher level figures is even more rampant, but nothing happens. So far we've only seen the lower level operatives get punished which means nothing really changed.

I would argue that the people they use for this weaponization
    (Spelling) business are corrupt to begin with... It takes a certain
    kind of person who wants to be party destroy a constitutional republic from within. Fani was more than a whore... she's a corrupt
    gold-digging whore that took little to no effort to expose.

And you correctly describe the type of person. The Elitists don't care about anyone but themselves. They don't care about the future. They just want to grab as much as they can right now.

Ron, to tell you the truth, though the system isn't perfect... I thank
    GOD for the independent news media. There are people out there trying
    to spread the gospel on the political corruption out there. It's not
    just people not believing their lying eyes anymore but a handful of
    people talking the the truth.

Now that the censorship on Social Media has been exposed, plus Musk's purchase of X, people can talk the truth. People were doing it before, but were getting censored.

This is the same play that they use with gun self-defense. They purposely suppress stories of common people using their legally owned guns for self-defense. So the public perception is that no one uses a gun for self-defense.

... Windows speed tip: type DEL \WINDOWS\*.*

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sunday, February 04, 2024 08:44:32
    On 04 Feb 2024, Ron L. said the following...

But I will point out that the corruption of higher level figures is even more rampant, but nothing happens. So far we've only seen the lower
    level operatives get punished which means nothing really changed.

Ron... It's not that I don't care... I think we've got to the point where a lot of corruption has been exposed. I think they can't cover this up. The Feds are onto her... House sent a subpoena on Friday... Current AG won't do anything... but if there were laws broken new AG might.

Georgia's AG is a republican... If he has any salt he'll follow the facts and indict if she's proven to be corrupt.

The Governor & Lt. Governor are both Republicans, I don't know much about the Lt. Governor... But Governor is a RINO with TDS.... We'll see how this all plays out.

BTW, I heard some insight on all this... and it made some sense... The reason why they are pushing for the law-fare soooooooooooooo much is because they can't replicate the 2020 election steal again... So, here we are with election interference at the highest level.

And you correctly describe the type of person. The Elitists don't care about anyone but themselves. They don't care about the future. They
    just want to grab as much as they can right now.

I think this is coming to an almost end... Populous uprisings around the world... Farmers and truckers have all the globalist worried.

Now that the censorship on Social Media has been exposed, plus Musk's purchase of X, people can talk the truth. People were doing it before, but were getting censored.

This is the same play that they use with gun self-defense. They
    purposely suppress stories of common people using their legally owned
    guns for self-defense. So the public perception is that no one uses a
    gun for self-defense.

I hear you brother... Thank god I live in a 2A state... There are a few famous sheriffs in Florida that said you can shoot looters to protect your property and the law will more than likely fall in your favor.... As a result the impact of the sumer of love was short lived in Florida... BLM & Antifa ran away with their tails between their legs... Back to mommy and daddy's basement.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I think I am, therefore, I am... I think.