• Interesting things

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Monday, January 29, 2024 07:54:19
    I was listening to a video the other day... WolvesAndFinance is the author, he was the guy who did Barry's birth certificate.

Anyway, he did a video on Trump's VP pick... I didn't necessarily like his pick, he said Sarah Huckabee Sanders... I think she said she's committed to being the Governor of Arkansas... Maybe that's something you say when you're asked about being a VP.

Anyway... It's what he said to eliminate a few of them I was stuck on...

Vivek Ramaswamy, Kikki Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard because of how and or where they were born...

Both Vivek and Nikki, though born in the continental their parents weren't US citizens at the time of their births... Both Nikki's parents became US citizens after her birth. Only Vivek's mother became a citizen whereas his father still remains a green card holder. I forget why he was talking about Tulsi... Maybe her father was in the military and it was a John McCain like issue where he was born on a US military base while he was diploid... I Googled her and it looks like she was born in Hawaii... Maybe it's because she wasn't born on the continental US... Tulsi is not the important one... it's the other 2.

He refereed to Vivek and Nikki as anchor babies... I would not of called them that. Both people parents were here legally and both were born in the US. Constitution says they are citizens... But where it got fuzzy was what is meant by naturally born... In my mind I heard they were able to be... but then he gave his reasoning...

BTW, I have a daughter who was born in the Dominican Republic... and it's my understanding she might not be able to be president...

Here's what he said that made me think... The Democrats will argue that these people do not meet the criteria of "Naturally Born" and as a result they can't be on the ticket and as a result should be taken off the ballot.

There won't be time to clear the issue up before the election... If the current state of affairs are anything like what the Democrats are capable of doing he made a reasonable argument...

This must mean something... Congress passed a law saying John McCain was "Naturally Born" ... Congress got involved... John was picked by the political class to run as a Republican... whereas Vivek is an outsider like Trump...

I'm still rooting for Elise Stefanik or MTG... As DEI picks they are the best...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Fer sell cheep: BBS spel chekker. Wurks grate.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tuesday, January 30, 2024 07:13:28
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

He refereed to Vivek and Nikki as anchor babies... I would not of
    called them that.

Well, technically, they are. The whole concept of the "anthor baby" was for foreign parents (here legally or not) to give birth to a baby that is legally a U.S. citizen. We can't deport the baby, nor can we deport the parents then.

The parents become naturalized. Then they bring over potential sibilings, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc.

Here's what he said that made me think... The Democrats will argue that these people do not meet the criteria of "Naturally Born" and as a
    result they can't be on the ticket and as a result should be taken off the ballot.

Of course, that begs the question of what is "unnaturally born"? Which would describe all Leftists. :)

There won't be time to clear the issue up before the election... If the current state of affairs are anything like what the Democrats are
    capable of doing he made a reasonable argument...

But the Elitists are playing the long game here. The current crop of illegals are just warm bodies. They can't be counted for congressional districts since they are non-voters. Some Elitist run areas may allow them to vote in the local elections, but that really won't change much.

It's their kids that will be the problem. Remember the "Dreamer" controversy? Children of illegals born in the U.S. and are now adults. Under the law, they are illegals, but they have never known their parent's country. How do you deport someone to a country they have never been to?

... Today is cancelled due to lack of interest!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, January 30, 2024 08:44:32
    On 30 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Well, technically, they are. The whole concept of the "anthor baby" was for foreign parents (here legally or not) to give birth to a baby that
    is legally a U.S. citizen. We can't deport the baby, nor can we deport the parents then.

The parents become naturalized. Then they bring over potential
    sibilings, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc.

I always looked at the anchor baby things as an illegal immigrant thing... If you were here legally as were Vivek and Nikki's parents I never saw them as anchors. Anyway... I always understood children born in the US as citizens... But the reasoning he used during his video claiming that the Democrats would challenge in court Vivek as a VP choice would only stand to reason with what they are currently doing.

Changes need to be made... Children born in the US are not citizens unless one of the parents are US citizens, or they are here legally. Immigration should be merit based and or you can sponsor immediate family... Not this 3rd or 4th cousin thing...

Of course, that begs the question of what is "unnaturally born"? Which would describe all Leftists. :)

With the evidence presented where Barry's Long Form Birth Certificate was a forgery... We might have had a president who was not a citizen... and he's gay and bangs a Transgender man.

But the Elitists are playing the long game here. The current crop of illegals are just warm bodies. They can't be counted for congressional districts since they are non-voters. Some Elitist run areas may allow them to vote in the local elections, but that really won't change much.

It's their kids that will be the problem. Remember the "Dreamer" controversy? Children of illegals born in the U.S. and are now adults. Under the law, they are illegals, but they have never known their
    parent's country. How do you deport someone to a country they have
    never been to?

I know some dreamers... I see some of the arguments... I couldn't imagine being raised in a country... and it's all you know... and you might get deported because your parents brought you to the US illegally.

There must be a work around... Like the dreamers may get citizenship but they cannot sponsor family to immigrate to the US... and their parents are disqualified to be citizens because they broke the law.... In fact it should be a law that all people who enter the US illegally are disqualified to be citizens.... automatically deported and all appeals are dealt with in the country of origin.

BTW... There is something similar in Canada.... In 2009 there was a major change in citizenship policy in Canada.... If you were born out of the country to a Canadian citizen parent you may be a Canadian citizen but your children aren't... unless they are born in Canada.... This is the case for my daughter who was born in 2010. Unless she has her babies in Canada they aren't automatically Canadian, where as her US citizenship is eternal...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Top secret! Burn before reading!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wednesday, January 31, 2024 07:49:00
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I always looked at the anchor baby things as an illegal immigrant
    thing...

I think that's where it started. Pregnant women illegally entering the country (even going so far as to sneak into our embassy in their country) to have a kid so they could blaim American citizenship. But I believe that they closed that loophole.

If you were here legally as were Vivek and Nikki's parents I
    never saw them as anchors.

I'm uncertain on the rules of someone here on, say, a work visa or such (i.e. not something permanent). But I would guess their children wouldn't be citizens.

I believe that someone who legally emmigrated, but not naturalized yet, their child would not be a citizen automatically. But once the parents became citizens, I think their children automatically get citizenship.

Anyway, that's what makes sense to me. But when the Elitists get in charge, it's Clown World and nothing makes sense.

in the US as citizens... But the reasoning he used during his video claiming that the Democrats would challenge in court Vivek as a VP
    choice would only stand to reason with what they are currently doing.

Smells like just Narrative to harass. That play is getting old and tired.

There must be a work around... Like the dreamers may get citizenship
    but they cannot sponsor family to immigrate to the US... and their
    parents are disqualified to be citizens because they broke the law....
    In fact it should be a law that all people who enter the US illegally
    are disqualified to be citizens.... automatically deported and all
    appeals are dealt with in the country of origin.

That I would agree with. If a Dreamer hasn't broken the law in a major way, he should be given a work visa and then made to go through the naturalization process - at the end of the line.

... When talking nonsense try not to be serious.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wednesday, January 31, 2024 07:37:59
    Commies at google say....

:Start
    United States citizenship can be acquired by birthright in two situations: by virtue of the person's birth within United States territory or because one or both of their parents is a US citizen. Birthright citizenship contrasts with citizenship acquired in other ways, for example by naturalization. Birthright citizenship is guaranteed to most people born on U.S
    :Stop

14th amendment says.... It grants citizenship to "all persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" and provides all citizens with equal protection under the law.

So, because its the 14th amendment that says this we know why... So that the slaves, or people who were slaves, were awarded citizenship and rights awarded to them.

People who intentionally have a baby for the purpose to circumvent immigration law should have consequences... It's not the baby's fault... but they shouldn't be able to sponsor people into the country... We need an amendment to the constitution that deals with this.

The original threads to this... The author of a video was claiming that Vivek and Nikki Clinton. Who were born in the US but who's parents were not citizens at the may not fit the constitutional definition for citizens eligible to be president.

I am not a constitutional scholar... I would love to hear the arguments on that case... What he did say... Is that given the Democrats law-fare mentality they'll be arguing that they don't meet the requirements and they'll do so months, weeks and days leading up to the election to remove Trump and Vivek off the ballot.

And that my good Sir was what I thought was most reasonable argument I've heard in a while.

In our messaging I told you that I knew some dreamers... I knew a man who was killed in Lebanon... He was getting a haircut and a bomber blew himself up ... Something to do with the Syria fighting ... Sunni, Shia, Hezbollah... You need a flow chart to understand... Anyway, man getting a haircut and dies... He had 3 children living in the US... They at one point were declared Dreamers... Oldest son, now a citizen, youngest son... Now a citizen... They are working on the daughter... She's in her mid-to-late 20's. Their mother was just awarded her work permit and travel documents as the oldest is trying to naturalize the mother.

I know the children in this story were brought into the US were young and should be awarded a pathway to citizenship.... But I think congress should pass a law stating that if you enter the US illegally you're automatically disqualified to immigrate in... Plus a 30 year ban....

Something...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... "I am" is the shortest sentence in English. Is 'I do' the longest?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thursday, February 01, 2024 07:21:12
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

So, because its the 14th amendment that says this we know why... So
    that the slaves, or people who were slaves, were awarded citizenship
    and rights awarded to them.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the 14th Amendment was sort of a general "Let's fix some stuff in the Constitution" amendment?

People who intentionally have a baby for the purpose to circumvent immigration law should have consequences... It's not the baby's
    fault... but they shouldn't be able to sponsor people into the
    country... We need an amendment to the constitution that deals with
    this.

Amending the Constitution will be near impossible today. And with the Elitists having as much power as they do now, I don't want them contaminating any Constutition Amendment.

I am not a constitutional scholar... I would love to hear the arguments
    on that case... What he did say... Is that given the Democrats law-fare mentality they'll be arguing that they don't meet the requirements and they'll do so months, weeks and days leading up to the election to
    remove Trump and Vivek off the ballot.

That's the most likely scenario. Elitists are immune from facts and logic, so any constutitional scholar's arguments will just be dismissed anyway.

I know the children in this story were brought into the US were young
    and should be awarded a pathway to citizenship.... But I think
    congress should pass a law stating that if you enter the US illegally you're automatically disqualified to immigrate in... Plus a 30 year ban....

But that would mess up the Elitists' Great Replacement project.

... Sure I can help you out! Which way did you come in?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thursday, February 01, 2024 08:28:15
    On 01 Feb 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Is it just me, or does it seem like the 14th Amendment was sort of a general "Let's fix some stuff in the Constitution" amendment?

There needs to be birthright citizenship to Americans and or parents who are legally in the US. And if you enter the country illegally you are automatically disqualified to be a citizen.

Amending the Constitution will be near impossible today. And with the Elitists having as much power as they do now, I don't want them contaminating any Constutition Amendment.

After Biden's presidency I think they'll be hungry to do so...

That's the most likely scenario. Elitists are immune from facts and logic, so any constutitional scholar's arguments will just be dismissed anyway.

Yup... They always seem to be upstream from all the disasters they cause.

But that would mess up the Elitists' Great Replacement project.

Is in the middle of a free fall...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity