• Re: Haley for sale

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Monday, January 22, 2024 11:04:01
    I'd rather be stuck with Haley than Biden because nobody could be mor greedy than Biden.

They are one in the same... The only difference between Joe and Nikki a little bit of lipstick and high heels.

Biden demonstrated how to make the most out of 1 term. He just went all out, and squandered as many trillions as he could, as quickly as possible, without any worry about re-election.

Would Haley do the same thing? Probably. She looks and sounds pretty desperate for our money too. She's not gonna get it by trashing Trump though.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 07:19:22
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

It's crystal clear to me that Haley is more buyable than Trump. Due to
    the amount of negative Press that Trump gets, she is the Democrats' #2 choice,

She's the Democrats #1 choice. Not even the Dems want Puppet Joe and Kamala is even less popular.

so watch how the media will favor Haley over Trump.

Oh, ya. We already know what they will do. She'll win big in NH and the Media will flood us with "Trump's in trouble", and other propaganda. But most people don't watch the Media anymore, so who cares?

Here's a slogan for her:
    I'm not a billionaire yet, but that's why I want to be president.

Hey, it worked for the other Democrats. Why not?

I'd rather be stuck with Haley than Biden because nobody could be more greedy than Biden.

At this stage, Biden doesn't even know what day it is. He does what his handlers tell him. Based on the extreme dimensia that he's already showing, he won't last another 4 years. The drugs they are pumping him up with take a big toll. Maybe they should charge his handlers with Elder Abuse.

... I think, therefore I am, I think
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 05:35:54
    so watch how the media will favor Haley over Trump.

Oh, ya. We already know what they will do. She'll win big in NH and
    the Media will flood us with "Trump's in trouble", and other propaganda. But most people don't watch the Media anymore, so who cares?

I find it hard to believe that anyone really wants her for president. The media is just creating the illusion, and trying to put the idea in peoples' heads.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)