• Re: Insurrection Definiti

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, January 15, 2024 08:23:47
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

application, that stuff is all failing. I don't know what they have in their arsenal, but they're gonna start pulling out the big guns
    (probably the new GX_P2V virus!)

They are already ramping that false Narrative up. But they are also trying to push a treaty that would give our sovernty to the WHO.

But I'm sure that they will use the fake virus as an excuse to violate voting laws again.

... I have my wife on a 4 year lease with an option to buy.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Monday, January 15, 2024 08:36:00
    application, that stuff is all failing. I don't know what they have i their arsenal, but they're gonna start pulling out the big guns (probably the new GX_P2V virus!)

They are already ramping that false Narrative up. But they are also trying to push a treaty that would give our sovernty to the WHO.

But I'm sure that they will use the fake virus as an excuse to violate voting laws again.

That adds up. But time is running out. They'll need to deploy the virus soon if they want people to get scared in time for Election Day. (Scared enough to accept mail-in ballots, election day turning into election week, etc.)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 07:24:20
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

That adds up. But time is running out. They'll need to deploy the virus soon if they want people to get scared in time for Election Day.
    (Scared enough to accept mail-in ballots, election day turning into election week, etc.)

A good number of people are still scared from the last scamdemic.

I still see people wearing masks (even alone in their cars).

But, ya, they need to start soon and as we move into cold-and-flu season (aka low Vitamin D season), they will start seeing "breakouts". But too many people have seen through the BS and won't go along with it now.

In my opinion: They will wait until closer to Nov. Then they will fake some "breakouts" and kill a bunch of people with bogus treatments.

... Does "PIRATE" software come with a treasure map?
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 07:39:46
    But, ya, they need to start soon and as we move into cold-and-flu season (aka low Vitamin D season), they will start seeing "breakouts". But too many people have seen through the BS and won't go along with it now.

In my opinion: They will wait until closer to Nov. Then they will fake some "breakouts" and kill a bunch of people with bogus treatments.

When Trump was in office, they deployed Covid-19 to remove him. Now this time, they're going to be ahead of the game, and they ain't gonna let him get elected in the first place, no matter how many people that involves killing.

Yup. It's gonna happen well before November. Let's just hope that they're still playing with viruses and not something even more dangerous.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)