• Trump's Democrat state problem

From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to All on Sunday, January 14, 2024 19:11:12
    Trump has now filed after being thrown off the ballot in Colorado and Maine do not fit into his normal pattern of using the law to delay and disrupt moments of personal accountability. so reports CNN, and they go on to suggest that these might be self-serving and brought on by what they describe as his own anti-democratic conduct in 2020.

The truth is that these two states have no right to remove Trump from the Ballot because Trump has not been convicted of any wrongdoing at this point.
    The Supreme court should intervene, to send a clear message to any other democratic state - to stop these shenanigans.
    Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any State. Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.
    This is just another means by the democrats to try to hold onto power.

... (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Sunday, January 14, 2024 19:26:54
    On 14 Jan 2024, Gregory Deyss said the following...

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any State. Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.

The left could have an argument if he was ever found guilty of Insurrection... But he hasn't. It looks like the Georgia case is imploding... for good cause... Thew DC case may not be able to go forward in time to do anything significant... Florida case should be thrown out... New York case may not go in Trump's favor but it will be over turned on appeal.

All these cases, except Georgia, Trump can pardon himself... I'm sure it'll cause a ruckus... There was someone in the last election that got elected while he was in jail... Lets just get him into the oval office.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to IB Joe on Monday, January 15, 2024 14:16:50
    The left could have an argument if he was ever found guilty of Insurrection... But he hasn't. It looks like the Georgia case is imploding... for good cause... Thew DC case may not be able to go
    forward in time to do anything significant... Florida case should be thrown out... New York case may not go in Trump's favor but it will be over turned on appeal.

The left could of have an argument, if found guilty?
    Notice, that all of these so called stories are from democratic blue states and or are individuals who are themselves - democrats and most if not every single solitary one of these most serious criticisms that is "Trump in the News" is not newsworthy in the first place. Not one scintilla of the efforts that was brought on w/ (2)impeachment(s), the fake Russian dossier, not the Mueller investigation or the 4 current indictments (GA, FL, NY or J6) - none of these has had or will ever have enough bite to hold on. Nonetheless, the media continues to follow this negative angle as they are not hiding to portray this negative spin, as this can be seen in plain sight as it is with deliberate intention a hateful & false message that they hope will grain traction by other like minded liberal mouthpieces in the media but also and make no mistake of this, that it's also their dying wish that they will convince enough viewers to buy in with what they are broadcasting? Such is already the case in Maine and Colorado, who have removed Trump from the Ballot, these simpletons don't care that Trump has NOT been convicted of any crime couched in these indictments. both states as well as future states (if attempted) will be smacked in the mouth by The Supreme Court.

Before any of witch-hunts are given future validation with a allowance to pursue they should go through a process or phase that involves the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 99.9% will be found invalid and nothing more that hate slanderous speech, which should carry serious consequences that are strong enough that they never play that note ever again.
    This also I would recommend must be a two way street.
    Not aimed at or be affiliated with political party. A non-partisan body.

Trump and Biden have both held the office of the president.
    Biden's time is nearly up. 11 more months of this. Enough time has passed within the Biden Administration to judge his presidency, Nearly everything that President Biden has none or his administration has tried has turned to crap. Including the 11 Million of illegals in the U.S.
    I believe that number of 11 Million to be much much higher then that.

To date there has not been anyone in this echo or anyone in Fidonet in any other political echo that can defend Biden or any of the positive things that Biden attempted or has planned the future 11 months.

To anyone who wishes to try whether they be foreign or domestic prodigy of the left, come at me bro!

I provide this one warning I will defend Trump's record as well as beliefs as well his cognitive ability to do a job.
    I can and will speak to his accomplishments as the President.

The haters need an education. https://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates
    The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:
    Be a natural-born citizen of the United States
    Be at least 35 years old
    Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years

Anyone who meets these requirements can declare their candidacy for president. Once a candidate raises or spends more than $5,000 for their campaign, they must register with the Federal Election Commission. That includes naming a principal campaign committee to raise and spend campaign funds.

I have been away for a bit.
    I have two jobs that takes up much of time, due to Bidenomics being completely ineffective, and the worst kind of failure that letters can be put into words to describe. Apparently libs don't drive or go grocery shopping.
    I will never disappear and when and IF that time ever comes.
    I will let you.

All these cases, except Georgia, Trump can pardon himself... I'm sure it'll cause a ruckus... There was someone in the last election that got elected while he was in jail... Lets just get him into the oval office.

There is no doubt that Trump will come out swinging and be vindicated by the majority of the American people.

- Greg

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Monday, January 15, 2024 14:45:41
    On 15 Jan 2024, Gregory Deyss said the following...

The left could of have an argument, if found guilty?

There are a few in the echo who have found Trump guilty without the Due Process that the constitution guarantees you... They say he's guilty because they have a feeling that he's guilty.

When I was saying guilty of something I was referring to Insurrection... Indicted and found guilty of in a court of law. If Trump had been found guilty of whatever in any one of his impeachments he wouldn't be eligible.

I was listening to some constitutional experts talk on Amendment 14 and they were saying that that amendments was for every appointed position in the government and did not mean the President or VP.

To date there has not been anyone in this echo or anyone in Fidonet in
    any other political echo that can defend Biden or any of the positive things that Biden attempted or has planned the future 11 months.

There's a couple guys in the echo... I'm not sure if they'd shower with Biden like Biden's daughter did... But they'd let him sniff their hair...

Just to let you know... Use facts and back your statements all you want... Good luck!!!

There is no doubt that Trump will come out swinging and be vindicated by the majority of the American people.

- Greg

I just think that democracy should run its course.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Running Windows is better than washing them!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 16:31:21
    Hello Greg,

Trump has now filed after being thrown off the ballot in Colorado and Maine
    do not fit into his normal pattern of using the law to delay and disrupt moments of personal accountability. so reports CNN, and they go on to suggest that these might be self-serving and brought on by what they describe as his own anti-democratic conduct in 2020.

We all know who and what Trump is (that is not a compliment).

The truth is that these two states have no right to remove Trump from the Ballot because Trump has not been convicted of any wrongdoing at this point.

Your lack of reasoning is showing.

Amendment 14, Section 3 clearly states otherwise, that Trump is
    most certainly liable for his actions. The language is plain and
    simple, and one does not need to be a lawyer to understand what
    it says.

The Supreme court should intervene,

On what grounds?

to send a clear message to any other democratic state - to stop these shenanigans.

IOW, there are no reasons why the USSC should intervene. None that
    you can think of. And none that anybody else can think of, either.

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any
    State.

Not according to the 14th Amendment, which clearly states otherwise.

Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.

Even an incumbent president can go to jail/prison.

Hillary Clinton still has a hold on you. So does Hunter Biden ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Ending 75 years of occupation.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Lee Lofaso on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 18:36:25
    Lee Lofaso -> Gregory Deyss skrev 2024-01-17 16:31:
    Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any
    State.

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has actually read and understood the US Constitution?

All they believe in, is the Gospel of their Orange Deity. And they are so bad at English, that they can't even recognize someone with the language of a third grader with reading impairment.

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 16:42:17

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has
    actually read and understood the US Constitution?

You think that the conservatives are so stupid, but it's the liberals who are being taught who to vote for by the TV.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Thursday, January 18, 2024 02:24:54
    Hello Björn,

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on GD>>the ballot
    in any State.

Not according to the 14th Amendment, which clearly states LL>otherwise.

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has actually read
    and understood the US Constitution?

They have replaced it with the maga moron motto - FOLLOW THE LOSER.

All they believe in, is the Gospel of their Orange Deity. And they are so bad at English, that they can't even recognize someone with the language of
    a third grader with reading impairment.

That ain't nothin'. You should hear them chant in Swedish.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Khaybar Khaybar Ya Yahud, Jarsh Muhammad Sauf Ya'ud.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, January 18, 2024 07:11:05
    Hello Aaron,

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has
    actually read and understood the US Constitution?

You think that the conservatives are so stupid, but it's the liberals who are being taught who to vote for by the TV.

FDR did it by radio.

Fireside chats.

We all sat around the campfire roasting our marshmallows
    as FDR cbatted with us about how to fix all the problems in
    the world. And what a great job he did. Too bad he was only
    able to give us four [consecutive] terms ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Infifada.