• Insurrection Definition

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Friday, January 12, 2024 12:19:00
    The Civil War era definition, per Webster's and Boag's dictionaries of the time, was as follows:

"a rising against civil or political authority; the open and active
    opposition of a number of persons to the execution of law in a
    city or state."

* SLMR 2.1a * And Homer saith unto them, "D'OH!" -- Bart 17:3
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, January 12, 2024 13:56:51
    "a rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of law in a
    city or state."

That insurrectionist is the only candidate who can save America.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, January 12, 2024 17:07:43
    On 12 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That insurrectionist is the only candidate who can save America.

And Make It Great Again... :)

BTW, I was listening to a guy talk to "Doug in Exile"... He gave a great pitch as to why he thinks Elise Stefanik is Trump's VP choice.

She's a gem. His reasoning reasonable solid... After listing to him I started to nod. My preference is MTG or Vivek... mainly because they can argue American 1st policies... BUT so can Elise, she does it in a warm feminine way... She was the 1st person in the House to endorse Trump and she was part of the team who defended Trump during his numerous impeachment hoaxes.

Sorry... But I do think NY will be looking for someone to fill her spot.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A .GIF is worth a thousand .TXT.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Friday, January 12, 2024 20:00:10
    BTW, I was listening to a guy talk to "Doug in Exile"... He gave a great pitch as to why he thinks Elise Stefanik is Trump's VP choice.

She's a gem. His reasoning reasonable solid... After listing to him I started to nod. My preference is MTG or Vivek... mainly because they
    can argue American 1st policies... BUT so can Elise, she does it in a
    warm feminine way... She was the 1st person in the House to endorse
    Trump and she was part of the team who defended Trump during his
    numerous impeachment hoaxes.

Nobody in congress is any good. Not worth voting for. I didn't appreciate seeing Elise Stefanik grilling the Gay lady from Harvard. She goofs around with stuff like that while there's serious business to tend to.

Trump needs to play dirty like the Democrats do, and get a token black person for VP. I don't have solid racial statistics in front of me, but with all the Democrat desperation for black votes, I'd swear that the black vote is imperative.

Sorry... But I do think NY will be looking for someone to fill her spot.

I know the area of her district well. It's highly conservative. Trump flags everywhere. She's replaceable, but then again, I'd have to trust the NY GOP to get that job done, and that's where the problem would arise from.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, January 13, 2024 12:05:16
    On 12 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Nobody in congress is any good. Not worth voting for. I didn't appreciate seeing Elise Stefanik grilling the Gay lady from Harvard. She goofs
    around with stuff like that while there's serious business to tend to.

Trump needs to play dirty like the Democrats do, and get a token black person for VP. I don't have solid racial statistics in front of me, but with all the Democrat desperation for black votes, I'd swear that the black vote is imperative.

I'm more concerned about getting the right person in rather than putting someone in who has a V@gina or what color said V@gina is... Remember this is 2024... Someone can say they identify as female and black.... So, lets get qualified people... BTW, there are several great conservative blacks out there that will/could fit the bill.

I told you about the movement #WalkAway... Here's a post that came across my feed today.

Great story... Young lady who was depressed and suicidal... She was thinking of taking her life and she decided to get rid of all the 'Toxic" things in her life. She was a leftist activist most of her life... She had come to realize that the leftist ideology was at the root of her suffering... She stopped the BS, living and promoting all the hate and devision... CRT and what not. She's been Red Pilled for sure... She didn't spout Trump 2024... But she did say she's not a Democrat.

It's worth the view

https://youtu.be/DcftLIq_DwI?si=yJZIeNOBJGoiEwsx

I know the area of her district well. It's highly conservative. Trump flags everywhere. She's replaceable, but then again, I'd have to trust
    the NY GOP to get that job done, and that's where the problem would
    arise from.

I was listening to Trump answer a Pro-Lifer's question during the recent Town Hall... She was adamant about paining Trump in a corner on the issue of abortion... I heard a preacher make a similar argument that Trump made...

Trump responded to the lady that he needs to get elected... And if he takes a hard line approach, like she was hoping he'd do, he won't get in. AND in doing so the radical nut-jobs who will kill babies postpartum...

He said... in a nut shell that he'll find a point during gestation that is safe for mother to abort and maintain her autonomy... On the case for Trump and Roe... we need to rejoice with the place we are and not shoot ourselves in the foot.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Old computers make great boat anchors

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Saturday, January 13, 2024 16:15:18
    Great story... Young lady who was depressed and suicidal... She was thinking of taking her life and she decided to get rid of all the
    'Toxic" things in her life. She was a leftist activist most of her life... She had come to realize that the leftist ideology was at the
    root of her suffering... She stopped the BS, living and promoting all

I watched the video. It's a good story, and I hope that a lot more people have a similar experience. Waking up from the left's BS isn't very hard to do. People need help from us in doing it though.

Trump responded to the lady that he needs to get elected... And if he takes a hard line approach, like she was hoping he'd do, he won't get
    in. AND in doing so the radical nut-jobs who will kill babies postpartum...

He said... in a nut shell that he'll find a point during gestation that
    is safe for mother to abort and maintain her autonomy... On the case
    for Trump and Roe... we need to rejoice with the place we are and not shoot ourselves in the foot.

I didn't watch the Town Hall, but it sounds like Trump is offering something that people don't need; we don't need the federal govt meddling with abortion at all. Let the states handle it. Conservative voters aren't gonna vote against a Republican who says exactly that.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, January 14, 2024 13:15:19
    On 13 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I watched the video. It's a good story, and I hope that a lot more
    people have a similar experience. Waking up from the left's BS isn't
    very hard to do. People need help from us in doing it though.

The #WalkAway movement is growing... The man who started it went to jail for a few months J6... Did not go near or enter the Capital... But was a Democrat and he's gay and questioned the Leftist narrative... What made it worse was that he started a movement and platform to share your walk away videos.

I didn't watch the Town Hall, but it sounds like Trump is offering something that people don't need; we don't need the federal govt
    meddling with abortion at all. Let the states handle it. Conservative voters aren't gonna vote against a Republican who says exactly that.

There pro-lifers that may do exactly that... Pivotal time... We need to focus.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Youth is glorious, but it isn't a career

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, January 14, 2024 17:21:17
    I didn't watch the Town Hall, but it sounds like Trump is offering something that people don't need; we don't need the federal govt meddling with abortion at all. Let the states handle it. Conservative voters aren't gonna vote against a Republican who says exactly that.

There pro-lifers that may do exactly that... Pivotal time... We need to focus.

I guess we probably do have some insane people here on the red team, but is there any issues bigger than virus-play and the-migrant-shuffle?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sunday, January 14, 2024 19:11:51
    On 14 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I guess we probably do have some insane people here on the red team, but is there any issues bigger than virus-play and the-migrant-shuffle?

If we don't get someone in that's normal like Trump or whoever has an America 1st agenda... We are toast... This is going to be a challenging year... It'll be the Summer of Love 2.0. We have to be strong and focused.

I believe if we don't pull out of this it'll be too late... Our future generations will have to fight for their freedom with their blood.

I on the other hand will ride out my remaining years eating hot dogs on the beach. I did my best... posted all the good memes... said what I could say... Voted the way I thought I should.

I see things as a series of steps... We might not have perfect representatives... or Senators... or whenever.... We need to get rid of Biden to stop the country killing policies first... We can shed some RINOs... GREAT... keep the house and win the senate... even better.

I also think that each and every day illegals enter the US is a better day for Trump. Each and every day Normal and left of center people see this they'll either not vote, because they hate Trump... or they'll vote for the ONLY person who can fix this.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There is an exception to every rule, except this one.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sunday, January 14, 2024 21:08:47
    If we don't get someone in that's normal like Trump or whoever has an America 1st agenda... We are toast... This is going to be a challenging year... It'll be the Summer of Love 2.0. We have to be strong and focused.

The Democrats are resilient creatures. They've got to be feeling pretty desperate by now. They're gonna try new tricks this time around. Trump's a Russian, Trump's a sex offender, Trump lied on an application, that stuff is all failing. I don't know what they have in their arsenal, but they're gonna start pulling out the big guns (probably the new GX_P2V virus!)

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, January 15, 2024 09:58:07
    On 14 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

The Democrats are resilient creatures. They've got to be feeling pretty desperate by now. They're gonna try new tricks this time around. Trump's
    a Russian, Trump's a sex offender, Trump lied on an application, that stuff is all failing. I don't know what they have in their arsenal, but they're gonna start pulling out the big guns (probably the new GX_P2V virus!)

And they will.... Other than the hard left... People are onto they/them...

They will do anything... Currently they are willing to destroy the constitution and ~250 whatever years of history of goodwill...

People will die, like in the sumer of love. Businesses will burn and get looted... Statues and historical priceless works will be destroyed in the name of Saving Democracy by the left....

Be Strong!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... User Error: Replace user and hit any key to continue...