• Biden's Jungle Video

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Thursday, December 28, 2023 08:38:07
    Does anyone have a link to Joe Biden's "racial jungle" video?

I'm looking for the one where he says "I don't want my kids going to school in a racial jungle."

I know it's out there somewhere because I watched it on youtube in 2019.

I have a blog and I want to include the video in an article I plan to write regarding Democrats and their extremely racist history.

(But I can't find it anywhere now!)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, December 28, 2023 09:11:12
    On 28 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I'm looking for the one where he says "I don't want my kids going to school in a racial jungle."

I have a blog and I want to include the video in an article I plan to write regarding Democrats and their extremely racist history.

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-worried-1977-certain-182631643.html

Looks like the InterNET has been scrubbed so as to keep the narrative non-racial for the biggest racist ever to be in office.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A .GIF is worth a thousand .TXT.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 28, 2023 09:33:19

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-worried-1977-certain-182631643.html

Thanks! I appreciate it. Unfortunately, this video doesn't actually show the footage.

This video refers to a time when Biden said "Unless we do something about it, our children are going to grow up in a racial jungle."

That video is around somewhere, but there's an even more damning video that is so super-hard to find where he specifically says "I don't want MY kids growing up in a racial jungle." <- That's the one that I really wanna get my hands on. It just fell of the face of the earth sometime after 2019.

Youtube & the like are conflating that video with the one where he said (slightly less offensively) "I don't want OUR kids growing up in a racial jungle."

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, December 28, 2023 11:07:51

Thanks! I appreciate it. Unfortunately, this video doesn't actually show the footage.

I know... It looks like it was scrubbed... A while back my wife was questioning my ideas on 911 being an inside job... In the past I made mention that I was a Bush supporter until the evidence of that family being part of the Elite Corrupt Political class...

My ideas changed on 911 when I was watching several videos that were narrated by engineers and physicists... They were showing things like the Buildings falling faster than gravity would allow it... The building(s) were falling faster than structures were falling beside it.

BTW, buildings are made to resist gravity not fall down faster than it.

Anyway, it was the science behind the explanation that convinced me...

Later on the conspiracies reinforced my thoughts... The timely insurance policies on the buildings.... and whatnot...

Guess what... I went to show my wife and they were all deleted...

Bitches....

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 28, 2023 18:21:11
    Later on the conspiracies reinforced my thoughts... The timely insurance policies on the buildings.... and whatnot...

Did you find any fragments of the old footage? I think in the case of the missing Biden video, they edited the nasty phrase out of the version that's currently available. (Or I might be wrong and they might be 2 different videos, I couldn't say for sure.)

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thursday, December 28, 2023 18:52:38

Did you find any fragments of the old footage? I think in the case of the missing Biden video, they edited the nasty phrase out of the version that's currently available. (Or I might be wrong and they might be 2 different videos, I couldn't say for sure.)

If you are talking about the twin towers falling faster than gravity... Nope... all gone... There's some idiot explaining how they fell... But I already saw the originals.

About Joe Biden and not wanting to raise his children in an ethnic jungle... Couldn't find that and I seven used Brave, the commies at google didn't influence the search.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Live every day as though it were your last. One day, you'll be right

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thursday, December 28, 2023 19:37:42
    If you are talking about the twin towers falling faster than gravity... Nope... all gone... There's some idiot explaining how they fell... But I already saw the originals.

About Joe Biden and not wanting to raise his children in an ethnic jungle... Couldn't find that and I seven used Brave, the commies at
    google didn't influence the search.

It's like it never existed ;) I wish they would burry my DUI conviction the same way they bury inconvenient videos!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Friday, December 29, 2023 08:00:56

It's like it never existed ;) I wish they would burry my DUI conviction the same way they bury inconvenient videos!

I would take a DUI conviction over my wife's memory of my possible infractions in life...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... How is it possible to have a civil war?

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Friday, December 29, 2023 11:24:00

I'm looking for the one where he says "I don't want my kids going to school in
    racial jungle."

I have a blog and I want to include the video in an article I plan to write re
    rding Democrats and their extremely racist history.

You might try rumble.com to find the video. I didn't look but that might
    be a place it would show up. I would imagine that google, etc., are trying
    to steer folks away from finding it easily.

* SLMR 2.1a * "Hired goons????" - Homer
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Friday, December 29, 2023 11:28:00
    My ideas changed on 911 when I was watching several videos that were narrated
    engineers and physicists... They were showing things like the Buildings falli
    faster than gravity would allow it... The building(s) were falling faster tha
    structures were falling beside it.

Buildings damaged by burning jet fuel, and by large chucks of the interior being damaged by the impact of a jet, are going to fall down. The infrastructure was missing or melting. The weight of the portion of the building above falling onto the rest was going to make them fall down.

Structures will slowly stop resisting gravity once damaged as those were.

Whatever was inside was probably already falling, giving the outside
    appearance of everything falling "faster that gravity."

* SLMR 2.1a * "My therapist was right...God DOES hate me!!!"-J.Sherman
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, December 29, 2023 11:12:07
    On 29 Dec 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Buildings damaged by burning jet fuel, and by large chucks of the
    interior being damaged by the impact of a jet, are going to fall down. The infrastructure was missing or melting. The weight of the portion of the building above falling onto the rest was going to make them fall
    down.

Structures will slowly stop resisting gravity once damaged as those were.

Whatever was inside was probably already falling, giving the outside appearance of everything falling "faster that gravity."

Are you on on medical marijuana??

If you drop a 10 pound ball or a 1000 pound ball at the same time they will drop and and reach the earth at the same time. Gravity is constants, as per my physics teacher, experts and the Internet.

BTW, it's called The Law of gravity for a reason... Mathematical and doesn't change.

The engineer in the video was showing, what he said, was a controlled demolition of a building. For the building to drop faster than the material beside it... The building needed assistance... Like dynamite taking out the floors beneath and taking out the subsequent....

There was nothing natural about the towers falling. Jet fuel might explain the initial few floors falling... Jet fuel had nothing to do with the bottom floors falling. In fact, the bottom floors should have resisted the fall of the upper floors in some way and not assisted the fall in defying the laws of nature.

Moreover, building 7 collapsed... unrelated to the North and South towers... But it did have a safe full of gold go missing...

It was this realization, if the government would do this they'd do anything. What we learned from this... George W started a war in the middle east. It metastasized from Afghanistan to Iraq... and on word. We took out the Taliban, spent Trillions of US Tax payers money and Millions died for more than 20 years.... So that Joe Biden could put the Taliban back in power.

This makes perfect sense to the average viewer...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Computers all wait at the same speed!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Friday, December 29, 2023 13:13:37
    racial jungle."

I have a blog and I want to include the video in an article I plan to wr re
    rding Democrats and their extremely racist history.

You might try rumble.com to find the video. I didn't look but that might be a place it would show up. I would imagine that google, etc., are trying to steer folks away from finding it easily.

Thanks, I tried rumble.com also, but the results were about the same as youtube. It's out there though - anyone who worked for the 2020 trump campaign should have a copy. It will resurface if God intends for it to resurface.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Saturday, December 30, 2023 10:14:00
    Are you on on medical marijuana??

No, and I am not the one spouting some far out 9/11 conspiracy theory.

The engineer in the video was showing, what he said, was a controlled demoliti
    of a building. For the building to drop faster than the material beside it..
    The building needed assistance... Like dynamite taking out the floors beneath d taking out the subsequent....

Here is an article from Popular Mechanics that quotes the engineer used in several of the conspiracy videos and publications. He was misquoted in the original article cited and successfully got that article retracted. My
    guess is that your "missing" videos were also retracted for similar reasons.

The article cites another expert who explains "pancaking" in basically the
    way I described it but better. I guess he is on medical marijuana, too?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade -center/

http://tinyurl.com/486mwhes

"Once each tower began to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverizing force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the building in a chain reaction. Engineers call the process 'pancaking,' and it does not require an explosion to begin."

"Numerous conspiracy theorists cite Van Romero, an explosives expert and vice president of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, who was quoted on 9/11 by the Albuquerque Journal as saying 'there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse.' The article continues, 'Romero said the collapse of the structures resembled those of controlled implosions used to demolish old structures.'

"Romero regrets that his comments to the Albuquerque Journal became fodder for conspiracy theorists. 'I was misquoted in saying that I thought it was explosives that brought down the building,' he tells Popular Mechanics. 'I only said that that's what it *looked* like.'

"Romero, who agrees with the scientific conclusion that fire triggered the collapses, demanded a retraction from the Journal."

The retraction was printed on Steptember 22, 2001.

The Popular Mechanics article goes on to debunk several other faulty
    theories about the WTC structural collapses. I trust Popular Mechanics
    over YT talking heads any day.

* SLMR 2.1a * "We use language??" - Beavis
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Saturday, December 30, 2023 10:55:00
    If you drop a 10 pound ball or a 1000 pound ball at the same time they will dr
    and and reach the earth at the same time. Gravity is constants, as per my ph
    ics teacher, experts and the Internet.

BTW, it's called The Law of gravity for a reason... Mathematical and doesn't c
    nge.

I also learned this in school. I ALSO learned that the Law of Gravity is
    not the only force that affects the fall. They only reach the ground at
    the same time in a controlled environment where gravity is the only force acting on them.

For example, if you drop a 10 pound ball and a sheet of paper from a 10-story building, the ball will fall straight down. The paper will float on whatever wind current is around.

The forces at work in downtown NYC on the morning of 9/11 were hardly restricted to gravity alone.

* SLMR 2.1a * L&N -- The Old Reliable
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Miller@1:154/30 to Mike Powell on Saturday, December 30, 2023 10:55:36
    Hello Mike!

30 Dec 23 10:55, you wrote to IB JOE:

If you drop a 10 pound ball or a 1000 pound ball at the same time
    they will dr
    and and reach the earth at the same time. Gravity is constants, as
    per my ph ics teacher, experts and the Internet.

BTW, it's called The Law of gravity for a reason... Mathematical and
    doesn't c nge.

I also learned this in school. I ALSO learned that the Law of Gravity
    is not the only force that affects the fall. They only reach the
    ground at the same time in a controlled environment where gravity is
    the only force acting on them.

For example, if you drop a 10 pound ball and a sheet of paper from a 10-story building, the ball will fall straight down. The paper will
    float on whatever wind current is around.

The forces at work in downtown NYC on the morning of 9/11 were hardly restricted to gravity alone.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation" is just the formula that describes how masses attract. (attraction force is proportional to the product of the mass of the objects, and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers)

Technically, gravitational attraction is classified as a scientific theory.

People often misconstrue "theory" for "hyphothesis" or even "idea". Sometimes I'll remind them that gravity is classified as a theory, and invite them to jump off something tall to test it.

Mike

... You heard, on your way troublemaker!
    === GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20231112
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: War Ensemble - warensemble.com - Appleton, WI (1:154/30)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Miller on Sunday, December 31, 2023 02:42:43
    Hello Mike,

[..]

The forces at work in downtown NYC on the morning of 9/11 were MP>hardly
    restricted to gravity alone.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation" is just the formula that describes how masses attract. (attraction force is proportional to the product of the
    mass of the objects, and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers)

Did you write that yourself?

Technically, gravitational attraction is classified as a scientific theory.

A guess. Whether educated or not, just a guess.
    If made by a scientist, it would appear to us as magic.
    Even though it is just a guess.

People often misconstrue "theory" for "hyphothesis" or even "idea".

Arthur C. Clarke called it "magic" ...

Sometimes I'll remind them that gravity is classified as a theory, and invite them to jump off something tall to test it.

MAGA nutjobs do it all the time.
    But how many of them land on their feet?

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Free Palestine!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to Lee Lofaso on Saturday, December 30, 2023 23:43:38
    @MSGID: 2:203/2 6590c710
    @REPLY: 1:154/30 65904d61
    @PID: JamNNTPd/Win32 1
    @CHRS: CP437 2
    @TZUTC: 0100
    @TID: CrashMail II/Win32 0.71

Hello Mike,

[..]

The forces at work in downtown NYC on the morning of 9/11 were MP>hardly
    restricted to gravity alone.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation" is just the formula that
    describes how masses attract. (attraction force is proportional to the
    product of the mass of the objects, and inversely proportional to the
    square of the distance between their centers)

I typed it. It was drilled into my head exactly like that many years ago.

Technically, gravitational attraction is classified as a scientific
    theory.

That's a hypothesis, then. A theory is backed up by observation, experimentation, and peer review.

No, that was "technology"

Sometimes I'll remind them that gravity is classified as a theory, and
    invite them to jump off something tall to test it.

Wouldn't matter much if it was tall enough.

--- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Miller on Tuesday, January 02, 2024 08:08:01
    Hello Mike,

The forces at work in downtown NYC on the morning of 9/11 were
    hardly restricted to gravity alone.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation" is just the formula that
    describes how masses attract. (attraction force is proportional to the
    product of the mass of the objects, and inversely proportional to the
    square of the distance between their centers)

I typed it. It was drilled into my head exactly like that many years ago.

Must have been the same apple that knocked Newton out cold.
    Or at least from the same tree.

Technically, gravitational attraction is classified as a scientific
    theory.

That's a hypothesis, then. A theory is backed up by observation, experimentation, and peer review.

In everyday use, the word "theory" means an untested hunch, or
    a guess (whether educated or not). For scientists, a theory has
    almost the opposite meaning, that can incorporate laws.

A hypothesis is a tentative explanation that can be tested by
    further investigation. But often is accepted, rather than tested.

A theory is an explanation of observations, usually supported by
    at least some evidence.

A scientific law is a statement that summarizes the relationships
    between variables.

Not all scientific laws are accurate.
    Especially those based on nonsense.

No, that was "technology"

"Magic is just something that we don't understand yet."
    ~ Arthur C. Clarke

Of course, you were thinking about his *other* quote -

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable
    from magic."
    ~ Arthur C. Clarke

So I guess we were both right, or wrong, on that one. :)

Sometimes I'll remind them that gravity is classified as a theory, and
    invite them to jump off something tall to test it.

Wouldn't matter much if it was tall enough.

You would be surprised. I saw two guys survive having been
    tossed from a draw bridge into the bayou while still inside
    their car. Both managed to get out of their car, swim to
    shore, go to the other bridge, and sign up folks to get them
    to appear in court for an upcoming trial with the city over
    the incident. The city settled with them for an undisclosed
    amount.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Free Palestine!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)