• Canuck Karen/Kevin at work

From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to David Drummond on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 07:49:17
    Actually, much like Bjorn's USA bashing, my shit is regular and constant.

You may not like Australia then - "taking the piss out of yanks" is a national pastime.

Don't let Nick's lies get to you. My alleged USA bashing is severely way above your commendable taking the piss out of yanks.

Only a few rare Canuck, severely brainwashed, US wannabes, will think of criticising USA debatable as bashing.

Maybe said Canuck haven't even learned how to properly pledge allegiance to Her Majesty The Queen? Including of course promises to respect other people and their constitutional right to question what their elected leaders decide.

Unheard of in a bipartisan society whose name we will not mention here unless we will for ever get stamped as <insert country>-bashers.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 07:49:17
    Hello Björn,

Actually, much like Bjorn's USA bashing, my shit is regular and
    constant.

You may not like Australia then - "taking the piss out of yanks" is a
    national pastime.

Don't let Nick's lies get to you. My alleged USA bashing is severely way above your commendable taking the piss out of yanks.

Not a problem. I'll just create some taglines in French.

Only a few rare Canuck, severely brainwashed, US wannabes, will think of criticising USA debatable as bashing.

Yeah, like we really needed their help winning World War II.

Maybe said Canuck haven't even learned how to properly pledge allegiance to
    Her Majesty The Queen?

She still owes us an apology for what was done to us in Acadie.

Including of course promises to respect other people and their constitutional right to question what their elected leaders decide.

You really gotta be kiddin' me. Before there even was an America,
    the Crown did what it did, sending us into exile. And no King, or
    Queen, has ever apologized. Remember, we spoke French and could
    not understand a single word an English man (or English woman) was
    saying ...

Unheard of in a bipartisan society whose name we will not mention here unless we will for ever get stamped as <insert country>-bashers.

Who is the President of Canada?

--Lee

--
    Hey hey! Ho ho! Donald Trump has got to go!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)