• Euro-commie-sheeple freedumb

From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Mike Miller on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 07:49:13
    Probably all that freedumb we have

Does freedumb has anything to do with the stupidity that the people not wanting free medical care shows?

I pity all of you who are ruined by medical bills that we in the free world would never even dream of -- we get totally free welfare and never even have to contemplate if we would spend a $2000 ambulance to take us to a hospital for a $5000 treatment plus a $10000 release fee.

Over here it usually sums up to less than a total of EUR10 admin fee. No need to take a second mortgage on your home here. How's that for security...? Can you even imagine that kind of security for you and your family?

We can. All of us 500 million "Euro-commie-sheeple" can. Don't you wish that you can too? Seriously?

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Mike Miller on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 07:49:14
    But, you know, eagles and flags and doing what you want is more
    important than giving half a crap about anyone that you don't know, here.

You'd be surprised to know how many US friends I made during all the time I spent working in the US 1977-1989. And I still have lots of Facebook friends for that matter.

So yes, I *do* give half a crap feeling sorry for the fate that all those friends of mine are facing, now that Russia managed to put a failed TV-star in charge of the US -- and not many enough were educated to see through all the Putin smoke&mirrors.

Will Putin succeed this year too...?

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)