• Re: Mystic meets Commodore CG

From Shane O'Neill@1:396/4 to All on Tuesday, March 01, 2022 23:26:44
    From: nospam.Shane.O'Neill@f3.n305.z1.fidonet.org (Shane O'Neill)

On 14 Feb 2022, g00r00 said the following...

Yeah I am willing and was waiting! I thought someone was going to
    e-mail me stuff to get started but I didn't see that so my bad if there was a misunderstanding.

I emailed your gmail the info and files related to the Commodore CG we talked about a long time ago. Hope you receive it! ;)

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
    * Origin: News Gate @ Net396 -Huntsville, AL - USA (1:396/4)
  • From g00r00@1:396/4 to All on Wednesday, March 02, 2022 06:00:22

Yeah I am willing and was waiting! I thought someone was going to e-mail me stuff to get started but I didn't see that so my bad if
    the
    was a misunderstanding.

I emailed your gmail the info and files related to the Commodore CG we talked about a long time ago. Hope you receive it! ;)

Hey thank you very much for sending it along.

I did just confirm that I have an email but I haven't downloaded anything yet.

I have been really busy and I am struggling to keep up with echo/netmail at the
    moment! But I will look as soon as I can and thanks to everyone involved in putting something together to help me!

.... ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.

• From Shane O'Neill@1:396/4 to All on Wednesday, March 02, 2022 16:59:37
    From: nospam.Shane.O'Neill@f3.n305.z1.fidonet.org (Shane O'Neill)

On 02 Mar 2022, g00r00 said the following...

Hey thank you very much for sending it along.

No problem, glad you got it!!

I have been really busy and I am struggling to keep up with echo/netmail at the moment! But I will look as soon as I can and thanks to everyone involved in putting something together to help me!

Totally understand and no worries, you have your hands full for sure! Will stand by and look forward to any updates in the future on it. Also anything else we can do to help just email me off the address I sent the attachments from, that is the fastest way to get me all day any day!