• Winter Field Day

From Infectedbootsector@VERT/EXOPLNT to Trikester on Friday, November 19, 2021 01:23:46
    Re: Winter Field Day
    By: Trikester to Infectedbootsector on Wed Nov 17 2021 11:51:34

Sounds like a plan. I'm in the same boat. Lots of stuff going on in professional life. I moved in 2020 as well and haven't had time to set up the station again. Mostly QRP these days, when I get a minute to fire something up...

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ My Brand-New BBS
  • From Trikester@VERT/BSMNTQQ to Infectedbootsector on Friday, November 19, 2021 13:54:40
    By: Infectedbootsector to Trikester on Fri Nov 19 2021 01:23 am

Sounds like a plan. I'm in the same boat. Lots of stuff going on in professional life. I moved in 2020 as well and haven't
    had
    time to set up the station again. Mostly QRP these days, when I get a minute to fire something up...

I just had my G5RV ripped down for the 3rd or 4th time by the wind now (I've had to repair one of the top legs, replace one entirely, have had to cut off & replace part of it's coax with a PL259/SO259 joiner). As it was starting to behave like one of the solder joints in the connectors was going bad lately, I think it's time to turn it in to parts and get a new one.

I'm glad I have an S9V 43 working, I hope it holds up through the winter.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ... The Basement ... Not really open yet.