• Lowest Participation Rate Yet

From Rastus@411:411/1 to All on Thursday, July 16, 2020 19:35:09
    This game cycle has gotten off to a very slow start. In fact, this reset marks the lowest participation CombatNet has ever seen in Barren Realms Elite. As you might know, CBNET was formed because of BRE. It's our premier game so to speak. I sure hope that this game cycle isn't the start of a trend.

It's not too late to get a good game of BRE going this cycle, but a couple of players will have a big lead. That doesn't mean they are guarenteed a win, several smaller Warlords, working together, can bring down a large foe.

Game On!

Fat Rastus

... This is a tagline. Treat it with care and it wll be your friend.

--- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: Electronic Warfare BBS | bbs.ewbbs.net | CBNET HQ (411:411/1)
  • From Underminer@1:342/17 to Fat Rastus on Friday, July 17, 2020 01:12:11
    Re: Lowest Participation Rate Yet
    By: Rastus to All on Thu Jul 16 2020 19:35:09

Elite. As you might know, CBNET was formed because of BRE. It's our premier game so to speak. I sure hope that this game cycle isn't the start of a trend.

I'm thinking everyone is trying to get outside right now and avoid sitting in front of a computer after the last couple months. Hopefully we'll see an uptick again in the fall.

I'll be getting to be trying to take more part in both FE and BRE soon, and hope to see if I can rustle some others up, just in the process of updating the board at the moment, and that's taking a bit of focus.
    ---
    Underminer
    The Undermine BBS - bbs.undermine.ca:423
    Fidonet: 1:342/17
    * Origin: The Undermine - bbs.undermine.ca - Calgary, AB (1:342/17)