• Disclaimer

From Rastus@411:411/1 to All on Sunday, June 21, 2020 01:06:26
    Hello Everyone,

I am going to keep this short(ish).

I have had to address the subject of my User Name before so some of you have already heard this rant...

In today's political climate certain names and brands have become politically incorrect. Unfortunatley, my User Name is included on the shortlist. I assure you that there is no disrepect associated with my choice of User Name.

I started using the handle "Rastus" back in the 1970's when CB Radio was popular. When I started BBSing I simply continued to use the same handle. I think the handle fits me. Yes, I am a straight white male, but I am not a bigot nor am I a racist. Please do not attribute that lable to me.

I also use the handle "Fat Rastus" since my pant size has increased over the years. All I want to do here, on this BBS, is to have an enjoyable time playing games and exchanging messages with friends.

That said, all opinions are welcome here. You can say what you want to say, but personal attacks will not be tolerated. Also, you do not have the right to not be offended. Hell, I'm offended by many things, including the price of beef, but screaming, yelling and name calling won't change anything.

Enough said... now let's go play some games!

Nicholas (aka Fat Rastus)
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: Electronic Warfare BBS | bbs.ewbbs.net | CBNET HQ (411:411/1)