• Looking for application

From Rebecca Marie@39:902/513 to All on Saturday, August 20, 2022 22:48:00
    Hi everyone! I'm hoping that someone can help me out with this. My memory is not what it used to be, I've been trying to remember the name of a utility I used on my Amiga 1000 (or maybe A2000). The utility would allow a person to select text everywhere, even programs that didn't support text selection. I used that to copy text and paste it somewhere else (usually some BBS).

This is so frustrating!!! Can anyone help an old lady out?

-- Bex <3
    "You are so finished when I get in there! I'm gonna stuff you in the blender, push 'puree,' then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker! And when he says, 'Mmmm, this is great, what's your secret?' I'm gonna say... [Looks up, notices Cobra Bubbles] ...'Love... and... nurturing...'"
    - Nani, "Lilo & Stitch"
    -*- ASTG 1.8

* Q-Blue 2.4 *
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (39:902/513)
  • From Rebecca Marie@39:902/505 to Rebecca Marie on Monday, September 19, 2022 11:00:00
    Rebecca Marie wrote to All <=-

of a utility I used on my Amiga 1000 (or maybe A2000). The utility
    would allow a person to select text everywhere, even programs that
    didn't support text selection. I used that to copy text and paste it somewhere else (usually some BBS).

Replying to myself because I did find the answer: PowerSnap! As long as it
    can recognize the font being used, PowerSnap can select and copy it to the clipboard. And as long as the program you want to paste into supports
    pasting from a clipboard, it's easy-peasy.

Best regards,

-+- Brightening your day. -Bex <3

... "You are a sad, strange little man. I bid you farewell." -Buzz Lightyear, "T
    === MultiMail/Linux v0.49
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: AmigaCity (39:902/505)