• Democrat Slavery

From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to All on Friday, July 08, 2022 14:26:42
    2020: George Soros donated millions of dollars to Joe Biden's campaign.

2020: Joe won, and then he opened the borders to millions of "migrants" from Central and South America (mostly Spanish-language countries.)

2022: George Soros purchased 18 Spanish-language radio stations.

Now George gets to enslave the minds of Joe's millions of migrants. Did that plan work out perfectly or what?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Saturday, July 09, 2022 19:33:31
    2020: Joe won, and then he opened the borders to millions of "migrants" from Central and South America (mostly Spanish-language countries.)

MAGA idiots: Immigrants are bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. They're murderers. They want to replace us. It's our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us.

Indigenous peoples: We know.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Björn Felten on Saturday, July 09, 2022 19:56:55
    2020: Joe won, and then he opened the borders to millions of "migrant from Central and South America (mostly Spanish-language countries.)

MAGA idiots: Immigrants are bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. They're murderers. They want to replace us. It's our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us.

The answer to my question is easy: George conspired with Joe to help him win the election, so Joe could import millions of Spanish speaking people, so that George could further exploit them later over the air (on the radio.)

I've never heard anyone talk about "replacement theory" other than you and
    Jeff (Fidonet people.) I don't know what it's about, but my guess is that it's a bogus narrative that your people are planning to use against us in the event that we ever begin to protest this BS that's taking place.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Sunday, July 10, 2022 06:59:51
    Hello Björn,

2020: Joe won, and then he opened the borders to millions of "migrants"
    from Central and South America (mostly Spanish-language countries.)

MAGA idiots: Immigrants are bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're
    rapists. They're murderers. They want to replace us. It's our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us.

Indigenous peoples: We know.

Now you're talking, brother! Welcome to the program!

For Life,
    Lee

--
    We're Great In Bed

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Monday, July 11, 2022 00:34:16
    I've never heard anyone talk about "replacement theory" other than you and Jeff (Fidonet people.)

Now you are lying! Of course you have. Unless of course you turn off your favourite news media (Fox News, QAnon and NewsMax) whenever it's being mentioned.

From Wikipedia:

Several far-right terrorists, including the perpetrators of the 2019 Christchurch mosque shootings, the 2019 El Paso shooting and the 2022 Buffalo shooting, have made reference to the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory.

American conservative media personalities, including Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham, have espoused ideas of a replacement. Some Republican politicians have endorsed the theory in order to appeal to far-right members of the Republican Party and as a way of signalling their loyalty to Donald Trump.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Björn Felten on Monday, July 11, 2022 01:07:07
    I've never heard anyone talk about "replacement theory" other than yo Jeff (Fidonet people.)

Now you are lying! Of course you have. Unless of course you turn off your favourite news media (Fox News, QAnon and NewsMax) whenever it's being mentioned.

Do you watch those channels? I don't. I never heard about it until Jeff mentioned it here on Fido. That topic never comes up when I'm talking
    politics with my conservative friends.

Although, I have many times expressed the idea that Joe's trying to fill up
    the country with migrants. One time when I said that, Jeff replied and said "there you go with the replacement theory," and I said "What are you talking about??" He never explained it, but by this point I get it. Some conservatives think they're being replaced with migrants? I don't think that, but I just think Joe's filling the country up with them so that they can be exploited later (and it looks like I was absolutely correct now that I see George Soros buying 18 Spanish language radio stations.)