• Insurection!

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Sunday, June 19, 2022 16:20:00
    So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned that several
    members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently not the man himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capitol Building.

So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurrection start?

* SLMR 2.1a * "Gasoline clears my sinuses!" - Fred G. Sanford
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Sunday, June 19, 2022 16:53:12
    On 19 Jun 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned that several members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently not the man himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capitol Building. So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurrection start?

They were filming comedy sketches, not attempting to violently overthrow the government. There's a big, big difference.

Jeff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Monday, June 20, 2022 08:26:56
    Mike Powell wrote to ALL <=-

So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned that several members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently not the man himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capitol
    Building.

So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurrection start?

Never. If it weren't for double standards, Lefties would have no standards at all.

... How do women get minks? Same way minks get minks
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Ron L. on Monday, June 20, 2022 08:56:14
    On 20 Jun 2022, Ron L. said the following...
    So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned that several members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently not the m himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capitol Building.
    So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurrection star
    Never. If it weren't for double standards, Lefties would have no standards at all.

If you can't tell the difference between a film crew overstaying their
    welcome to film comedy sketches and an armed insurrection aimed at
    overturning a presidential election, you're more ignorant than I thought. I suspect it's willful ignorance though, because that's all you've got.

Jeff.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Jeff Thiele on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 00:44:02
    On 20 Jun 2022, Jeff Thiele said the following...

On 20 Jun 2022, Ron L. said the following...
    So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned that sev members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently not himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capitol Building.
    So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurrection

If you can't tell the difference between a film crew overstaying their welcome to film comedy sketches and an armed insurrection aimed at overturning a presidential election, you're more ignorant than I
    thought. I suspect it's willful ignorance though, because that's all you've got.

No you simply can not understand, because you are not thinking for yourself. Be good drone act, and think and do what they tell you, accept Biden as you are incapable of seeing the chaos. You seem skilled in making excuses for this
    man.

You will probably say that I am blinded by ignorance as well, time will reveal which one of us is the fool.

The difference I know in advance how this ends and I'll give you a hint it is based on history.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 07:59:31
    On 21 Jun 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    So, a crawline on the local news this morning mentioned tha members of Stephen Cobert's production crew (but apparently himself) have been arrested for illegally entering the Capi Building.
    So, when do the prime-time hearings for this latest insurre
    Never. If it weren't for double standards, Lefties would have n standards at all.
    If you can't tell the difference between a film crew overstaying thei welcome to film comedy sketches and an armed insurrection aimed at overturning a presidential election, you're more ignorant than I thought. I suspect it's willful ignorance though, because that's all you've got.
    No you simply can not understand, because you are not thinking for yourself. Be good drone act, and think and do what they tell you, accept Biden as you are incapable of seeing the chaos. You seem skilled in
    making excuses for this man.

I understand alright. The film crew broke the law and are being held accountable. However, their intent was completely different from that of the January 6 insurrectionists. The film crew as there after hours, not
    attempting to halt a congressional proceeding.

But I think we're going to hear lot about "intent" over the next few months.

You will probably say that I am blinded by ignorance as well, time will reveal which one of us is the fool.

Indeed it will.

The difference I know in advance how this ends and I'll give you a hint
    it is based on history.

Your predictions so far have fallen flat, but please: do enlighten us.

Jeff.