• Shurato's Heavenly Sphere

From Shurato@VERT/FUTBBS to All on Saturday, April 23, 2022 13:59:45
    I really need to get a good ad, but here's a plug to start with:

I ran a really popular EleBBS Telnet system over 10 years ago and lost everything. I'm starting back from scratch and so far have some games up and message areas. Files are bare, but I will be adding FTN areas and interbbs games as soon as I can re-register Internet Rex. I may need help with that. Regardless, if you want to check me out: Telnet to shsbbs.ddns.net (also supports nntp and ftp, but only with user account, no anonymous or un-authenticated access. If anyone has a good email validation door that would work on any bbs or remote access or ele, that would help as well. Right now I have to manually increase access.

Thanks, guys.

Shurato

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ FUTBBS - FutureBBS - fbbs.rdpstudio.top - http://122.112.172.162:83/
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Shurato on Saturday, April 23, 2022 03:03:40
    Re: Shurato's Heavenly Sphere
    By: Shurato to All on Sat Apr 23 2022 01:59 pm

I ran a really popular EleBBS Telnet system over 10 years ago and lost everything. I'm starting back from scratch and so far have some games up and message areas. Files are bare, but I will be adding FTN areas and

why didnt you back up the heavenly sphere????

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Shurato@VERT/TIME to MRO on Saturday, April 23, 2022 20:05:04
    By: MRO to Shurato on Sat Apr 23 2022 03:03 am

By: Shurato to All on Sat Apr 23 2022 01:59 pm

I ran a really popular EleBBS Telnet system over 10 years ago and lost everything. I'm starting back from scratch and so far have some games up and message areas. Files are bare, but I will be adding FTN areas and

why didnt you back up the heavenly sphere????

I did. In a fit of depression when I lost my system and didn't look like I was going to bring it back up, I threw away the backups. Oops. I looked all over for them to re-constitute the thing, but nowhere to be found.

Shurato - Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere - shsbbs.ddns.net

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 IBBS Games